The Wedding Ch. 14

Story Info
Dean Abbott gets to know the babysitter.
2.9k words
4.66
38.2k
3
0

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County VI: The Wedding

Chapter fourteen

Dean and Nora Abbott said their "Good-bye's" to the bride and groom, then they left the reception. Nora sat against the car door on the passenger side, silent and fuming, as they drove toward their house, but her husband didn't notice that she was upset. He was mentally reliving the way Kathie Dumas had been coming onto him. He felt himself getting hard again, just from the memory of having the woman's body pressed against his.

"Kathie is just about as hot a woman as there is!" he thought. "I sure as hell wouldn't mind getting a little of that sometime! I guess I'm going to have to call her!"

When they got to their house, Cindy, their babysitter, looked surprised to see them. "Gee, you guys are home early," she said. "I didn't figure you guys would be back until almost daylight."

"Nora got bored," Dean replied. His sharp tone of voice clearly displayed his displeasure at having to leave the reception.

"Oh, wow, that's a bummer," Cindy said.

Nora stomped to the stairs and started up to their bedroom. Dean got the young woman's coat out of the hall closet and held it for her. As she slid into it, her hand brushed his groin lightly.

Dean was startled by the teen-ager's gesture. "Was that an accident?" he wondered. "Or did she do it on purpose?" He shook off the thought. Cindy was a foxy young thing, but there was no way she could be coming on to him. It had to have been an accident.

After she had her coat on, Cindy turned, and this time her breasts brushed his arm. Dean looked down at her. The pretty teenager smiled up at him, her eyes bright. She had an extremely attractive face, and a good body. Her long brown hair dangled almost to her waist.

"I'll take you home in a second, Cindy," Dean said. He walked to the foot of the stairs. "Nora, I'm going to take Cindy home."

"Do what you want. I'm going to bed," his wife replied, her anger clearly evident in her tone of voice.

"Look, I have some stuff at the office I have to finish," Dean continued. "After I drop Cindy off, I think I'll go to the office wand work for a while. I really need to have it done by morning. You sure you don't mind?"

"I'll be fine," Nora replied. "You do what you want." She didn't care if he stayed at the office all night. She'd seen him in the corner of the yard, rubbing against that slut, Kathie Dumas like a hound in heat, and wasn't sure she could bear being in the same bed with him.

"I'll try not to be too late, honey," Dean yelled, then he turned and he and Cindy went out the door.

They got in Dean's Volvo. Cindy folded her legs under her and sat on the seat facing him. He looked over at her. He'd known her since she was a baby, but she'd grown up. Now she was a very attractive young woman. A pair of enticing breasts strained against the tight T-shirt she wore. Her lower half, equally well-formed, was encased in a pair of very snug acid-washed jeans. Dean had never really noticed how attractive she was before. Maybe it was different tonight because he was horny from what he and Kathie had been doing.

"Your car is awesome, Mr. Abbott," Cindy said.

Dean smiled at her. "You're pretty awesome, too, Cindy," he said.

"Mr. Abbott! You shouldn't flirt with me like that. I might take it wrong," Cindy replied, flushing.

"How old are you, Cindy?" Dean asked.

The pretty teenager grinned and said, "I turned eighteen last week, why?"

"Last week, huh? Well, allow me to wish you a happy belated Birthday, then," Dean said. He saw that she was blushing and wondered what she was thinking. "Ah...Cindy, would you...would you like to...to see my office?" he asked. He knew he was taking a big chance. What if her brushing up against him earlier had really been accidental? If she turned him down, then told her mother, or his wife...

"Oh, wow! I'd love that!" Cindy exclaimed. "That would be awesome!"

Now Dean knew that her brushing his groin hadn't been an accident. His pulse pounding, he turned the corner and headed for his office, driving fast. He hoped it was late enough so he wouldn't get stopped for speeding.

Back at the Abbot home, Nora got undressed, showered, then slid into bed. She tossed fitfully for a while, unable to sleep, her emotions a jumble. She was angry with Dean for the way she'd seen him acting and wasn't sure exactly what was going on in their marriage.

"What's happening to us?" she wondered as she lay in bed, unable to sleep. "We used to be so happy, now Dean's pawing at other women and ignoring me. What am I doing wrong?"

Nora decided she needed someone to talk to, but it was late and she didn't really want to bother anyone. Finally, desperate, she decided to go next door and see if her best friend, Donna was there. Donna stayed up late most of the time anyhow, so she probably wouldn't mind if Nora came over to talk at this late hour. Besides, Donna had been through a divorce, so she might know what Nora was feeling and how to deal with it.

Nora got up, pulled a coat on over her nightgown, checked to make sure her ten-year old son was sleeping, then she went out the back door and started across the lawn to her friend's house.

Dean pulled into the parking garage under the office building where his law firm's suite of offices were located. He parked in his reserved spot, then he and the young woman got out of the car and walked across the parking garage, to the bank of elevators.

"This is far-out, Mr. Abbott! You have an office in this huge building?" the teenager gushed. As they walked, she linked her arm in Dean's and in doing so pressed her breast against his arm.

"If you think this is far-out, wait until you see my office," Dean told her. They got in the elevator and he pushed the button for the thirtieth floor. When the elevator started rising, Cindy moved close to him and clutched his arm again. "This is, you know, really awesome, Mr. Abbott!" she gushed. "Someday I'd, you know, like to work in a place like this."

"What kind of work do you plan to do, Cindy?" Dean asked.

"I'm gonna be a secretary," Cindy replied. She squirmed against him, continuing to rub her firm young breasts against his arm. "I'm doing really good in the secretarial courses in school."

"I bet you are!" Dean thought, "I bet you're probably number one in your class at taking Dick-tation." He smiled to himself. He was going to find out, wasn't he? And very, very soon.

The elevator stopped on the floor where Dean's office was located. They got out of the elevator and walked down the hallway to the suite of offices Dean's law firm occupied. He let them in through the glass doors to the suite while the teenager clung to him, maintaining the pressure of her breasts against his arm. The effect of that delightful contact was that Dean now sported a huge hard-on, which made walking a little uncomfortable.

"This office is out of sight!" Cindy commented, looking around at the ornate office suite. "Wow, it's fancier in here than it is in our house!"

Dean led the teenager to his personal office. He was a senior partner in the firm, which meant he had one of the prestigious corner offices with large windows that afforded him a panoramic view of the city. Outside the windows, the lights of the slumbering city provided a twinkling vista as far as the eye could see. The girl let go of Dean's arm and walked to the windows.

"Oh, wow, Mr. Abbott!! This is far out!!" she exclaimed. "You really have an awesome office!"

Dean walked over behind her, slid his arms around her waist, and pulled her back against him. Cindy didn't resist. He bent and kissed her throat and neck.

"Ohhhhh!!! Mr. Abbott! What are you doing?" Cindy squealed. The way she was wriggling her firm bottom against him told Dean that, despite her protest, she knew full well what he was doing. He cupped her breasts in his hands, and discovered what he'd surmised earlier from watching her walk and feeling her rub against him. She wasn't wearing a bra!

"Mr. Abbott!" the teenager mewled. "You're making me feel all funny inside!"

Dean hoped that's what he was doing. Actually, he planned to do much more than make her feel funny inside! He began rubbing his thumbs over the tips of her breasts and felt her nipples emerge and harden even more. At the same time, he pressed his hips forward, mashing his cock against her ass.

"Oh, God, Mr. Abbott!!" Cindy murmured, "That feels so awesome!!"

Dean relinquished his hold on the girl's breasts for a brief moment and tugged her T-shirt out of her jeans. Then he slid his hands under the snug garment and it up over her silky skin. He hefted her firm, warm globes again, taking the rigid tips between his thumbs and forefingers, rolling them, stretching them out and letting them snap back.

"Ohhh!!! Mr. Abbott!" Cindy said, "I love that! You really know how to do that, don't you?"

Dean backed to the big leather sofa that sat along one wall of his office, pulling the trembling teen-ager with him. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap, then he pulled her T-shirt off over her head. "You have an incredible body, Cindy," he told the quaking girl, then their lips joined in a torrid kiss.

Cindy's tongue lashed his lips slithered into his mouth, and dueled with his tongue, while her arms slid around his neck. His hands, meanwhile, continued to work on her hard-tipped breasts. Finally, he moved to open the waist of her jeans, and started sliding them down over her flared hips.

"Yeahhhhhhh!!!" Cindy murmured, "Make me naked!"

Once the jeans were off, all that remained on the teenager's lovely body was a pair of scanty white bikini underpants. Dean ripped them from her, then laid her back on the sofa. He got off, knelt next to her, and resumed suckling her breasts.

"Yeahhhh!!! Yeahhhhh!!!" the luscious teen-ager groaned, "Kiss them! Suck my titties, Mr. Abbott!!!"

Dean inserted a hand between the young woman's smooth legs and cupped her slick vagina in his hand, finding it hot and wet. He toyed with it and slid his fingers between her puffy labia. The teenager's hips began rocking and an unbroken litany of delight poured from her mouth.

"Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!! Play with my pussy!!! Finger me!!! Oh, Mr. Abbott!!! Mr. Abbott!!!" she cried.

Dean slid his lips down from her chest, across her heaving belly, and into the lush mat of pubic hair above her quivering opening.

"Oh God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, Yeahhhhh!!! You're gonna eat mee!! Oh, shit!!! Yeahhh!!! I love that!!! Eat meeeeeeee!!!" Cindy screamed when Dean began working on her tasty vagina with his mouth and tongue. Her cries of delight continued. "Agggggggggghhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!" Her body went wild. "You're makin' me come!! Oh, Jeeeeez!!! Yeahhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

The girl's fine young body writhed and twisted in Dean's hands and his face slathered around in her dripping gash, getting covered with her juices as the orgasm exploded through her.

"Oh, Mr. Abbott!" Cindy murmured happily after the exquisite spasms finally calmed. "Nobody ever made me feel like that before! Not ever!"

"That's just the beginning, Cindy," Dean told her. He stood up and took off his clothes, exposing his penis, distended and swollen with need. "Come here, Cindy," he said and reached out his hand to her. A confused look on her face, the young woman let him pull her to her feet and lead her over to his desk. He sat her on it, moved between her legs and pressed her back so she was lying down. Then he plunged his erection into her slick furrow.

"Oh, Yeahhhhhhh!!!!" Cindy groaned and locked her legs around his waist. "Fuck me, Mr. Abbott!!! Fuck me good!"

As Dean's cock stabbed in and out of the girl, he relished the delightful friction of her tight young pussy on his thrusting cock.

"Big! Jesus, you're so big!!" Cindy crooned. "My God, Mr. Abbott! It feels like you're splitting me open!!!! I don't care!!! Fuck me!!! Fuck me hard!!! Give me your big cock!!"

That was exactly what Dean intended to do. While he continued to fuck her, he grabbed her breasts, squeezing them, pulling at the nipples.

"Oh, shit!!! Oh, shit!!!" Cindy cried, "Goddamn!!! Goddamn that feels good!!! Oh, shit!!! You're gonna make me....Goddamn it!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm cummminnnnnnnnnnnnggggg!!!! I'm cummmmmminnnnnnngggg aggggainnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!"

Cindy's third wild orgasm triggered Dean's and, his groans echoing hers, he spewed his molten fluids into her.

They sat on the sofa afterward. Dean smoked a cigarette, while Cindy laid there, her head on his thigh, toying with his limp penis.

"Wow!" she said. "You sure are awesome, Mr. Abbott! I didn't know I could come that many times! You made me come three times!!"

"A pretty girl like you deserves to be well-serviced," Dean remarked. He stubbed out the cigarette in an ashtray and looked down at her.

Cindy looked up at him, her eyes wild. "I want you to fuck me some more!" she said.

"I think I'm pretty well fucked out," Dean replied. He had been thinking about getting cleaned up and taking her home. Intellectually, she wasn't much. But she sure as hell could fuck!

Cindy did something that changed his mind about taking her home, at least right at that moment. She bent down, took his flaccid penis in her mouth and began sucking on it. The second her lips wrapped around his cock, Dean found himself growing hard again. Soon she had him gasping with pleasure.

He reached for her, pulled her up, and positioned her on his lap, trapping his newly-risen cock between them. Then he lifted her and, when she positioned his cock at her slit, he lowered her slowly onto him.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Mr. Abbott!!!" Cindy moaned. "Yeahhh!! Oh, yeahhh!! Fuck me again!! Yeahhhhh!!!"

Dean leaned forward and began nibbling her nipples. Cindy responded by twisting wildly on his impaled cock. He held her hips, holding her tight against him while he drove up off the sofa into her.

"God, Mr. Abbott!" the teenager exclaimed, her face flushed, "I don't think I'm ever gonna get enough of your cock!"

Faster and faster her hips began to move. Her hands gripped his shoulders, her fingers digging into his skin. Then she stiffened and began to wail, "Yahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm cummmmmminnnnnnngggggg!!!! Oh, God!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!! I'm commmminnnnnnggggg agggaiinnnnnnnnnnn!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Once more, the teenager's passionate explosion drew an equally passionate response from Dean, and he spewed into her what little seed he had left.

When it was time to clean up, Cindy was impressed to learn that Dean had a bathroom, complete with shower, in his office. They had a playful time in the shower, then they dried each other off, got dressed and left.

"Mr. Abbott, are we going to do this again some time?" Cindy asked as they drove toward her house.

"We certainly will!" Dean replied. She might not be a genius, and her teen-age exclamations bugged him a little, but she was a fine piece of ass, and Dean wasn't about to pass up another opportunity to experience delight with her. "We'll get together again as soon as I can arrange it."

"Oh, wow!" Cindy said. "Call soon, will you?"

Dean dropped Cindy off at her home, then he returned to house. He was surprised when he walked into the bedroom and discovered that his wife wasn't there. Her car had been in the garage and he expected to find her asleep, but it looked like she wasn't home. On the way home from the wedding reception, he had a feeling his wife was angry with him about something, and didn't want to fight with her, so the fact that she wasn't home didn't bother him too much.

He found a note from Nora laying on top of their bed, picked it up, and read it:

Dean,

I went over to Donna's because I needed someone to talk to. I'm not sure when I'll be be back, but you and I really need to talk about what's happening to us. I know I probably shouldn't have left Billy alone, but I had to talk to someone.

Nora

Dean frowned as he read the note. "What the hell is she talking about?" he wondered as he got ready for bed. "She sure as hell doesn't have anything to complain about. I give her everything she wants. She's got this house, a new car, all the clothes she wants. What else does she need?" Full of righteous indignation, he got into bed, pulled the covers over him, and turned out the light.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers