The Wedding Ch. 21

Story Info
Bob & Angela invite Dee-Dee over to 'play'.
2.5k words
4.6
24k
5
0

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County VI: The Wedding

Chapter twenty-one

Bob Thomas lay in the hotel bed, gazing at Angela, the beautiful older woman he'd met at his friend Tim's wedding. Although she was much older than he was, Bob couldn't get enough of looking at her, touching her, kissing her, making love to her. He was enjoying being with her much more than he thought he would.

Bob wasn't quite ready to make love again, so he picked up the remote control for the TV and began flicking through the channels, to see what was on. He was surprised to find that the hotel's cable system had a channel that featured adult movies.

"My goodness!" Angela commented when she saw the sexual activity on the TV. "I've never seen anything like that before!"

"Would you like to watch?" Bob asked.

"Y...yes," Angela said, snuggling tighter against him. "Yes, let's watch!"

"Are you sure?" Bob asked. He and his sister often watched adult movies when they were younger, and each time they did, his sister, Lise, got really turned on. He wondered if Angela would react the same way.

"Sure. I've never seen a movie like that in my life," Angela replied, "I...I think it's about time I do."

The TV screen was filled with writhing, moaning, naked bodies. Bob glanced at Angela, who was staring at the TV with a rapt look on her face. He could see that her nipples were beginning to stiffen and, unconsciously, she licked her lips. He relaxed a little.

The film continued and they kept watching. Bob stroked Angela's arm softly and felt her shudder. He slipped his arm around her and she snuggled closer, but didn't take her eyes from the TV. He kissed her on the top of her head, then glanced at the TV.

In the film, two women were making love and both of them were showing a lot of zest for their activities. Bob didn't know if women who appeared in adult movies were acting or actually making love. The two he was watching really seemed to be enjoying what they were doing. "Those two women are either outstanding actresses, or they're really enjoying themselves with each other!" he thought.

Angela was breathing hard, licking her lips. She watched avidly as, crying out with passion, one of the women in the film announced that she was coming.

Bob took Angela's face in his hands and turned it toward him. With a fervent moan, she pressed her lips against his and pressed against him. Her hands went to his rigid shaft and she began stroking it. Both of them were caught up in tremendous yearning.

Bob lifted Angela so she was straddling his legs. She continued to clutch his cock. She stroked the tip through her sopping vaginal lips, evoking groans of joy from both of them. He lowered her and almost fainted with delight as his pole slid into her once again.

Angela sighed ardently and began rocking her hips. She clutched Bob, her body quaking. Watching the two women in the film over his partner's shoulder, he shoved his hips up, driving his cock into her. He held her hips firmly in his hands.

Angela moaned more and more frantically and her movements grew more frantic. Then her body stiffened and began quaking. She began uttering feral cries of passion. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she wailed, clinging to him.

Groaning almost as loudly as Angela, Bob erupted into her. Each time they made love he was stunned by the power of the feelings he experienced. It felt as if his whole being was liquefying and spewing into Angela.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms. Angela kissed Bob, then she pressed her face against his chest. "Am...am I perverted because watching that film turned me on?" she murmured.

"I don't think so," Bob replied. "I...I've heard a lot of women get turned on when they watch adult films."

"I...I know," she replied, "but I...I think what really excited me was..." She paused and a shudder went through her. "It...it was seeing two women making love. Is...isn't that...don't you think...that's sick?"

"No, I don't," Bob replied. "I think it just means you may have areas of sensuality you haven't discovered yet."

"You are certainly right about that!" Angela said. "I've done things with you I never dreamed of doing, not even with my...my husband."

"Do you think you'd like to make love with another woman?" Bob asked her.

Angela shrugged. "I...I really don't know," she replied, her voice little more than a whisper. "I...I'm not sure." She pulled out of his arms. "I'm all sticky. I...I think I need a bath." She kissed him, then got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

Bob had an idea. When he heard the shower start, he picked up the phone and dialed a phone number he knew only too well. It belonged to Deirdre Wilson, who everybody called Dee-Dee. Bob and Dee-Dee occasionally slept with each other. She answered the phone on the third ring.

"Dee-Dee," Bob whispered, "this is Bob Thomas. Do you remember what you asked me if I wanted to do a while back?" He waited while she answered. "Yeah, that's it," he said. "What would you say if I said I'd like to do it today?" When Dee-Dee indicated interest, he explained what he wanted her to do.

With his phone call finished, Bob put down the phone and got out of bed. He opened the door to the room, and stuck a matchbook in the lock so it wouldn't close completely and lock again. Then he went to join Angela in the shower. He stepped into the shower with her, slid his arms around her wet, soap-slick body, and pulled her against him. He kissed her and Angela returned the kiss, her tongue exploring his mouth.

Angela leaned back in his arms and smiled at him. "You know, Bob, you're turning me into a loose woman," she said.

"Do you mind?" Bob said. He leaned forward and kissed her bare shoulder.

"I...I don't think I do," Angela replied. She thrust her pelvis against him. "I'll probably regret this in the morning, but...dammit, I don't care. Today has been the most wonderful day I've spent in ages!"

Reluctantly, Bob released her wonderful bottom and grabbed a washcloth. He took the soap and worked up a large handful of lather. Then he carefully began giving his lovely companion a thoroughly erotic bath.

It wasn't long before Angela's lush body was covered with white, foamy lather. Angela's eyes were agleam with passion and Bob could feel her trembling as his hands spread lather over her.

Glancing over Angela's shoulder, he saw movement in the bathroom through the pebbled glass of the shower door. His heart began racing. Dee-Dee had arrived. The shower stall was large, so Bob stepped back into a corner away from the door, pulling Angela against him. Their lips met and locked, and Angela pressed against him, her lather-covered body moving sinuously against his. Once more, Bob's cock began to swell.

Over Angela's shoulder, Bob watched as Dee-Dee, completely nude, slipped silently into the shower. The younger woman's lithe body was a lovely contrast to Angela's lush physique. He handed Dee-Dee the wash cloth and, her eyes ablaze with lust, she began soaping Angela's back and shoulders.

At first, Angela didn't seem aware of the fact that there were more hands working on her than there should have been. She continued to press against Bob, her body undulating against him, murmuring with delight. "Mmmmm!" she purred, "My goodness, Bob! That feels so wonderful! You have such a soft touch!"

Watching Dee-Dee caress Angela with the sudsy cloth made Bob's cock lurch to full erection. It wedged itself between Angela's firm thighs.

"Bob! I don't believe it! You're hard again!" Angela murmured.

Bob grasped her slippery ass and pulled Angela tighter against him while Dee-Dee continued moving the washcloth over her.

Suddenly Angela stiffened. Bob was holding her bottom in both of his hands, but the washcloth was still caressing her. There were too many hands working on her! She looked at Bob, startled, her eyes wide. He continued to hold her against him and began moving his hips, making his cock slide against her vaginal lips.

"Bob, what...what's going on?" Angela exclaimed. She tried to pull out of Bob's embrace, but his tight grip on her bottom kept her where she was. "Who...who else is in here with us?" Her lather-covered body was too slippery. She got out of Bob's grip, turned, and stared at the lithe, dark-haired woman standing behind her. "Who...who are you? What...what are you...doing? Oh, no!" she whimpered.

Angela backed up, trying to escape from Dee-Dee's caresses, but that caused her to back into Bob's arms once more. Her bottom pressed against Bob, whose erect penis slid between her slick buttocks. He reached around her, cupped her lather-covered breasts in his hands, and began caressing her rigid nipples with his thumbs.

"What...what are you doing?" Angela stammered. "Who is this woman?"

"Angela, this is Dee-Dee," Bob whispered in Angela's ear. "She and I are going to make love to you, and you and I are going to make love to her. Isn't that what you said you wanted?"

"Ah...Noooooo!!!" Angela whimpered. She squirmed, trying to escape from his embrace. "Please, Bob! This is wrong! It has to be! I...I can't let this happen!"

Dee-Dee, realizing she needed to do something drastic or the opportunity she sought would be lost, began caressing Angela's vagina with the soapy cloth.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Angela groaned. She went slack in Bob's arms. "Please!!! Oh, God, please!!"

Bob kept kneading and squeezing Angela's generous breasts, his thumbs strumming her rock-hard nipples, while Dee-Dee's hand worked actively between Angela's legs, moving over her vagina, stirring her. Bob could feel Angela trembling and sensed she was losing the battle for control and that erotic sensations were beginning to overwhelm her.

"Oh, God!" Angela murmured plaintively. "This...this is wrong! Why does it feel so wonderful?"

"Would you like to go someplace where we can all be more comfortable?" Bob whispered in Angela's ear.

"Yesssss!!!! God help me, yessssss!!!! I do!" Angela groaned. Her ass pressed harder against his cock.

They got out of the shower and quickly dried off. None of them could keep from touching the others. Clutching each other, they walked out of the bathroom. Dee-Dee took Angela's hand and pulled the older woman to the bed. The women fell onto the sheets and rolled into each other's arms. Their lips fused and they began sliding their hands over each other's bodies. They were so wrapped up in what they were doing to each other, they'd forgotten Bob.

He didn't mind. Watching the two beautiful women on the bed exploring each other was an incredibly erotic sight.

Dee-Dee pressed Angela onto her back and her lips began moving over the older woman's full, ripe body. Dee-Dee's lovely mouth engulfed one of the older woman's protuberant nipples, then the other. Before long, Angela was twisting and turning sinuously as the slim young woman explored her quivering torso with her lips and hands.

"Oh, Goddddd!!" Angela groaned. "Oh, Godddddd!"

Dee-Dee moved between the older woman's outspread legs and her lips and tongue moved onto Angela's pink, puffy vagina. Angela's body jolted when the younger woman's mouth found her clit.

"Yesssssss!!!!" Angela shrieked, "That's it!!! Oh, my darling!!! That feels so wonderful!!!!"

Bob got on the bed behind Dee-Dee, lifted her hips, then he slid his rampant cock into her and began thrusting in and out steadily.

"I'm going to come!!! Oh, God!!! I'm going to come!!!" Angela cried. "Oh, Lord!!! I'm commmmmmminnnnnngggggg!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnnngggggggg!!!! I'm commmminnnnggggggg!!! Oh,God!!! Oh, Godddddddddddddddd!!!!"

"Unnnnnhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnnhhhhhh!!!!" Bob moaned. His cries of ecstasy blended with Angela's as he exploded hot juices into Dee-Dee, whose lithe body was quaking as she joined Bob and Angela as they shared a fabulous orgasm.

Afterward, things were heavenly. Bob lay on the bed, a gorgeous woman on either side of him, feeling the heat of the two feminine forms pressed against him. It was the stuff of dreams.

"Anybody want something to drink?" Bob asked. "I'm dying of thirst."

"I could use a drink," Dee-Dee said.

"Me, too," Angela agreed.

Bob got out of bed and slipped on his pants and T-shirt. Then he went down the hall and got sodas out of the machine next to the ice maker. When he got back to the room, he stood just inside the door, gazing at the two lovely women, who were lying in each other's arms, talking.

As he watched, Angela pushed Dee-Dee onto her back and rolled on top of her. "I want to make love to you, Dee-Dee!" she said. She kissed her companion. Dee-Dee returned the kiss ardently. Angela began exploring the younger woman's body, her hands moving tentatively at first, then more and more confidently as she experienced the finely formed softness of the young woman's lissome body.

"You have such beautiful breasts, my dear!" Angela whispered, her hands gliding over Dee-Dee's jellied globes. She bent and suckled one of Dee-Dee's nipples, then the other, drawing each of the girl's rigid nipples deep into her mouth. Bob heard Dee-Dee's groans of pleasure and saw her begin to writhe.

Angela's kisses and caresses soon moved to the area of Dee-Dee's hips, which were rising and falling insistently. She pushed the young woman's slim legs apart and began kissing between the trembling pillars of flesh.

"Oh, yes, Angela!" Dee-Dee moaned, "Do it!! Yes!!! That feels so nice!"

Bob had enough of watching. His penis had once more had again risen to the occasion. He approached the bed. Angela's back was to him. She had her face between Dee-Dee's legs. He moved closer, his cock pointing toward the shapely bottom Angela was unknowingly offering him.

Bob got onto the bed and mounted Angela. His penis slid deep into her from the rear and his thighs slapped softly against hers as he drove it all the way into her. He reached under her, gripped her breasts, and began thrusting into her.

"Commmmmmminnnnnngggggggg!!!!" Dee-Dee cried suddenly, "Oh, God!!! Angela, Angela, Angela, you're wonderful!!! I'm commmmmminnnngggggggggg!!!! Yessssssss!!! Yesssssssss!!!!"

Angela's body began to shake and quiver. That movement, coupled with the sound of Dee-Dee's urgent cries, triggered Bob's explosion. Groaning fervently, he erupted like a volcano into Angela's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Angela cried, "I'm commmmminnnnggg aggggainnnnnnnn!!!! Agggggggainnnnnnnnn!!! I'm commmminnnngggg aggggggainnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!"

Spent, the trio of lovers collapsed on the bed..

"I...I can't believe I just did that," Angela sighed. "I loved making love to you, Dee-Dee." She glanced at Bob. "I probably should be angry with you for doing this to me, but I'm not. I...I loved it. Thank you!" She kissed him softly.

After they rested for a while, Bob got the sodas and they sat in the bed drinking them. He found being naked with two beautiful women one of the nicer experiences he'd ever had.

"What happens now?" Angela asked.

"That's up to you," Bob said. "What would you like to have happen?"

She blushed. "More of what just happened," she replied softly.

"That can be arranged," Dee-Dee said, smiling. She put her soda can on the nightstand next to the bed, then took Angela's from her and set it down, too. Then she pulled the lovely older woman into her arms and kissed her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers