The Wedding Ch. 23

Story Info
Tim and Heidi leave for their honeymoon.
2.6k words
4.52
23.4k
3
0

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Newlyweds Heidi and Tim Jackman were on their way to the place where they would be spending their honeymoon. Heidi was wearing a sweater and pants Tim bought her and he thought she looked spectacular. The suitcases holding their things were stashed in the trunk of the car as they drove out of town.

Heidi snuggled close to Tim on the car's front seat and, as they drove, she stroked his leg, giving him wonderful sensations. As they rolled along the highway, they talked about how wonderful the wedding had been, and how nice it was to have all their friends there to share the occasion with them.

They stopped at a small diner and had their first meal as a married couple - hamburgers, fries, and sodas - then they continued their trip, arriving at their destination a little after midnight. Tim drove to their condominium, located in a large complex built to serve a local ski area, shut off the car, then he turned and kissed his new bride.

They got out of the car and walked arm-in-arm along the board walkway that led from the parking lot to their unit. Tim unlocked the door, scooped Heidi up in his arms, and carried her inside.

"Well, Mrs. Jackman," Tim said, "here we are."

Heidi stood next to her husband, looking at him, her eyes wide and liquid, her breathing a little ragged. For a few moments, neither of them spoke. Heidi clung to Tim's arm, and tears began to well up in her eyes as she looked at her new husband.

Tim scooped her into his arms once more and Heidi buried her face in the crook of his neck. He carried her into the bedroom, his heart pounding, his breathing harsh.

Heidi raised her head from Tim's shoulder and looked into his eyes. Their lips fused in a kiss that was soft, urgent, and passionate. It was so sweet it made Tim weak. Lips and tongues working and searching, they held the kiss for a longtime. When the kiss was over, Tim carried Heidi to the bed and set her on her feet next to him. Without speaking, he began undressing her. He took the sweater off first, dropping it on a chair next to the bed.

While Tim was removing Heidi's clothes, she started to do the same for him, unbuttoning his shirt first. Between removing items of clothing, Tim caressed his bride's face and bare shoulders, bringing soft murmurs of pleasure from her. His hands moved to her breasts, the wonderfully perfect orbs he loved to fondle, and he stroked the tips until they'd swollen to full extension. Heidi groaned and trembled as the buds extended and swelled under his touch.

"Kiss them, Tim! Please, darling, kiss them!" she begged.

Tim did and felt her tremble even more fiercely. One at a time, he sucked the extended fleshy bulbs into his mouth, nursing like a baby, lashing the sensitive nubs with his tongue. Heidi wrapped her arms around his head, pressing him to her.

"Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!" she groaned.

While Tim's mouth was busy on his wife's chest, his hands went to the waist of her slacks. He loosened them, then pushed them down. She hadn't bothered to put on underwear, so taking her slacks off left her nude.

Tim gazed at his bride's bared body, and was once more struck by how breathtakingly beautiful she was. He began stroking her legs and buttocks, entranced as always by how velvety her skin felt. Her hips began rotating and the muscles in her buttocks tightened and released as his fingers glided lightly over them. His light, loving touch was obviously causing Heidi considerable delight.

Tim cupped Heidi's buttocks in his hands, pulled her against him, and their lips joined, pouring fuel on the fires of passion already flaming inside both of them.

Heidi's arms wrapped around Tim and she hugged him while her hips rocked forward, seeking more contact with him. Her stiff nipples teased his chest. He picked her off her feet and laid her on the bed.

Tim shed what remained of his clothes and joined Heidi, moving between her legs. Hovering over her, he planted kisses on her chest, then her breasts, stretching each nipple out and letting it pop out of his mouth.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Heidi moaned, ecstasy rolling over her in unstoppable waves.

Downward Tim kissed, licking and touching every square inch of his wife's body he could reach. It was heavenly! Her skin was soft, smooth, and warm against his lips! He wanted to keep this up as long as possible!

At last, with Heidi writhing and moaning in response to emotions stirred by his caresses, Tim reached her pubic hair. He kissed his way through it, then he covered her sex with his mouth.

Heidi's hips rose off the bed forcing her vagina against her husband's mouth. Tim cupped a buttock in each hand and began to feast on his wife's vagina with his lips and tongue.

Cries of ecstasy gushed from Heidi when Tim's lips found her clit. He drew it into his mouth as far as it would go. Heidi's hips went wild, and her cries of delight increased to a feverish level.

Eating Heidi was for Tim a supremely wonderful experience; a kaleidoscope of sound, motion, taste and sensation. Her scent, sweet and clean, and filled his nose. Her pink labia were soft and silky, and had been made slippery by the gushing juices of excitement. The more of her Tim tasted, the more he wanted!

Heidi cried out in ecstasy while her husband's oral assault persisted. Her movements were so wild Tim had trouble keeping his mouth where he wanted it. His face was covered with her juices, and her motions continued to grow wilder. He knew she was nearing her peak and he kept on.

At last, loud cries of passion erupted from Heidi. Up and down her hips surged, her legs locked around Tim's head, trapping his mouth against her. Tim was afraid he'd suffocate but, as his wife's moans and movements crescendoed, he realized he didn't care. He tried to picture her lovely body as it arched, writhed, then relaxed, swept by the throes of passion. Passion he'd given her!

Although it seemed to go on forever, Heidi's orgasm did finally wane. When it did, and she moved slowly onto the down-slope of passion. Tim kept on, licking and kissing his new wife's middle and thighs, until she lay relaxed on the bed. Finally he lifted his face from between her legs and sat back on his knees.

Tim had seen Heidi nude many times, he had touched and kissed every part of her body; but he found that each time he looked at her, it was almost like he was seeing her for the first time. The perfect shape of her body, her oh-so-perfect breasts and their darker tips, half hard and moving evenly with her breathing; all of it was an incredibly exciting vision! Though he'd shared passion with her many times, right now he wanted her as much as he ever had. He moved closer to her, his erection preceding him.

Heidi felt Tim moving and opened her eyes. Her arms came up, beckoning him. "Take me, darling!" she said, softly, urgently. "Please, my husband, make love to me!"

The head of Tim's erect cock touched Heidi's moist, hot labia, sending an exquisite shock through his body, making him tremble. He guided himself with his hand and slowly slid into her, pressing downward until their pubic mounds were touching. Heidi rotated her hips upward, welcoming him into her body.

"Yessss!!!!" Heidi whispered urgently. The urgency in his wife's sibilant whisper told Tim how much she wanted him!

Once Tim was in his wife, the sensations he felt were so intense, and his level of excitement was so high, that he dared not move for fear of exploding immediately. He stayed buried in her, savoring the astounding feelings that he was experiencing.

"Oh, God, Tim, you fill me so wonderfully!" she murmured. She rocked her hips slowly and her gentle motions had a wild effect on Tim.

Luckily, her husband had regained some control. He reached between them, to the spot of their joining, found her clit, and began to caress it. Her face went slack as passion flooded her anew. His caresses caused her to respond more and more insistently.

Heidi grasped her own breasts and pinched her own nipples. Her mouth dropped open, and her head began to roll from side to side. "Oh, God, Tim!! I'm so close!!! So close!!! Already!!!" she moaned.

Tim leaned forward on his arms and began slow thrusts into his wife, withdrawing until only the tip of his penis was in her, then crowding deep into her once again. Gently at first, then more and more forcefully, he moved, feeling the approach of his own zenith of delight. Finally, his control fading, he pressed deep into her, driving her against the bed. He rotated his hips and she matched his movements.

Heidi cried out with wonder and her body went wild. Tim joined his wife. With a groan of passion, he erupted into her. Their bodies bucked and strained together as the newlyweds shared ecstasy. The pleasurable spasms both Tim and Heidi experienced were exquisite. It was perfection!

Even though their peak had passed, Heidi and Tim continued to grind their bodies against one another languidly. It felt so wonderful neither of them was sure they wanted it to stop.

But, as good things always do, their shared joy eventually did pass. Tim's erection softened, and he pulled it from his wife, then he laid next to her on the bed. Heidi rolled on her side, wrapped an arm around him, and pulled Tim against her. He kissed her softly, and she looked at him, her eyes moist, soft, and incredulous.

"I love you so much, Tim Jackman!" she murmured.

"I love you, too, Heidi Jackman," Tim responded and kissed her softly on the forehead. Heidi's eyes closed and a contented smile curved her lips as she pressed her full length against him. Spent, she fell into a deep sleep.

Tim held his wife while she slept, observing her; marveling that after all this time, they were now man and wife. Heidi continued to sleep, but Tim couldn't, so he gently eased out of her arms, got up, and got dressed. He covered her with a blanket, then he went out to bring their things in from the car.

When he came into the bedroom with the suitcases, Heidi was sitting up in the bed.

"I couldn't sleep, so I thought I might as well get our stuff in from the car," he told her. He dropped the suitcases on the floor, went to the bed, and took Heidi in his arms.

For a long time they sat on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms. Finally, Tim spoke. "Hey, this is wonderful, but I left the car trunk open. I ought to finish getting our things in.

"OK," Heidi said softly. "While you do that, I'll take a bath."

She bounced out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Tim went back out to the car and got the rest of their things. When he came in again, the shower was running. He hung up their clothes in the closet, then he went into the bathroom for a peek, feel, and kiss. That accomplished, he went out to the living room and sat down on the large sectional sofa.

Heidi came out of the bathroom with a big, fluffy pink towel wrapped around her, walked over to Tim, and sat down on his lap. Her slender arms slid around his neck, and their lips sought contact. He squeezed her, and she snuggled her bottom against him.

Tim was pleasantly shaken by the depth and softness of their kiss. Turbulent feelings roiled inside him and he felt his body responding to contact with his wife's. Somehow, the towel wrapped around Heidi came undone and her naked form was exposed to his touch.

"You keep this up," Tim said as Heidi kissed his neck, "and you're going to have to take another shower."

"I don't care," Heidi said. She continued kissing and licking him and began unbuttoning his shirt. "I'm going to make love to you this time," she said, her hands leaving tingling trails as they moved over his flesh. A slim finger tentatively explored one of his nipples. Tim jumped. "Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Yesssss!!!!" Tim moaned. "God, you know it does!"

Heidi pulled his shirt out of his slacks and peeled it off, baring his upper body. Her hands moved over him insistently, making his throat tight. His breathing became labored.

Heidi giggled. "You do like that, too, don't you?" she murmured.

"Uh-huh!" Tim replied. His penis continued to swell and stiffen as his wife worked him over. Then, suddenly, moist warmth engulfed one of his now-erect nipples as Heidi drew it between her lips. Tim gasped. It felt as if the top of his head were going to come off! Tim let his hands move over his wife's naked body as best they could, but much of his strength seemed to have left him.

Heidi's hand moved to the waist of his pants. She opened them, then she slid her hand under his clothes and grasped his erection.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" Tim moaned.

"Good, you're hard again!" Heidi murmured. She abandoned her caresses of his nipples, slid off his lap, then began removing his pants. Tim did what he could to help, then he was nude. Heidi began to caress her husband's legs, first with the flat of her hands, then she trailed her long fingernails lightly up and down over her husband's flesh.

Tim was wild. His whole body seemed to be turning into one huge nerve ending, seeking pleasure and absorbing it, his desire building and compounding.

Heidi's hands returned to her husband's waving staff. She seemed fascinated by it, stroked it, examined it, and kissed it. Her actions sent wild, almost unbearable sensations coursing through Tim!

When Tim was sure he was going to come in his wife's hands, Heidi stood up, straddled his hips, and began lowering herself onto his rampant penis.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Tim groaned as Heidi sank down onto him. He was afraid he'd explode into her right then, but somehow, he managed not to. She began riding him, her head back, pumping her pelvis up and down on his engorged staff. Tim grabbed his wife's buttocks and held on. His loins surged upward as, their bodies joined, he and his wife conducted a dance of passion on the sofa.

Tim couldn't wait any more. He moaned, warning Heidi that he was coming, then gobs of hot, sticky cream began to gush from him.

"Yessssssss!!! Come, darling!" Heidi moaned, "Oh, God! That's so hot!" The movement of her hips grew tumultuous.

Tim heard his wife's wild cries of joy as they shared of mutual ecstasy. Heidi's face, intense, flushed, was a mask of frenzy. Her breasts jiggled and her body shook with paroxysm after paroxysm of joy.

Spent and satisfied, the newlyweds snuggled in each other's arms on the sofa for a while until Tim's erection softened and slid from Heidi.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Heidi moaned. "It got soft and went away."

"It's OK," Tim said. "It will be back later."

"It better be," his wife told him. She lifted herself off him, looked down at them, and giggled. "You were right, I do need another bath."

"Me, too," Tim agreed. "Shall we take one together?"

Heidi smiled. "You betcha," she said, and headed for the bathroom. Tim got to his feet and followed his wife.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers