The Wedding Day

Story Info
Young bride rescues wedding day.
6.7k words
3.46
34.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Kang-Lee woke up and stretched her arms. She smiled to herself. This was the day. Her Wedding Day. She had waited for this moment for years and now it was about to be fulfilled. She was marrying James her fiancée of a couple of years.

Kang-lee was of Chinese origin but had come to Britain to study Economics five years earlier. It was on this course that she met James. When she met him she was immediately taken.

James was about 5ft 11 in tall. He was quite thin looking and a bit geeky but he was highly intelligent and witty and funny and could at least hold a conversation.

Kang-Lee on the other side was 5ft 3in tall. She was a thin waif of a thing. She had small breasts and a cinched waist. She was also a bit of a geek but she liked to giggle and was relaxed all the time.

James and Kang-Lee had been put together on an Economics project. It had been quite uncomfortable at first as they did not know each other and they had to work together. They forced themselves to talk to one another and worked out a plan. They would study one night a week together at each other's flat and would make tea for one another to help the evening along. The project was to last a term and at first it seemed to really drag but gradually they began to relax in one another's company.

James had not had many girlfriends in his teenaged life and now as an adult he was still struggling to find success. Kang- Lee having only been in the country a few years had been more interested in her studies so had not really looked for a boyfriend.

It was about six weeks into the project that James realised that he had begun to look forward to these nights with Kang-Lee. He found that he had become more relaxed. He would whistle to himself as he prepared the meal and then he would present it with a flourish even if it was only something like macaroni cheese. What he did not know was that Kang-Lee was also looking forward to these night together.

Once they had eaten they would get down to work and concentrate for a couple of hours. At first they would just get up and leave and meet again the following week. Now they began to stay longer and longer with each other and chat and find out things about each other and laugh and chat together. They would pop open a bottle of wine and sit and chat and listen to music and just wile away the night and then they would leave each other's flat in the early hours of the morning.

Eventually the project came to an end. They handed it in and anxiously awaited the results. In the meantime it seemed as if a switch had been turned off. The long nights together stopped and they went back to their individual lives.

James was sat at home one night on his own when he suddenly thought.

"There is something missing from my life."

He sat there and contemplated on what it might be. Several bottles of beer later and listening to some familiar music he realised what it was. It was Kang-Lee. Over 12 weeks she had become a big part of his life and he missed her he pondered what to do and then it came to him. He picked up his mobile phone and dialled a number he had not dialled for several weeks.

"Hi Kang-Lee it is James here was just wondering what you were up to?"

"Not a lot." She said.

"Would you like to come over for a glass of wine?" James asked.

"Yeah give me half an hour." She said.

He sat there waiting nervously. Had he done the right thing? Would things be the same now that they had nothing to work on he wondered. Eventually about twenty five minutes later his doorbell rang. He went to the door and Kang-Lee was stood there. He invited her in and offered her a glass of wine. She took her usual seat on the sofa and accepted the glass of wine that James offered to her. As they sat and sipped their wine they chatted away as only old friends can however this time there was something different. There was a tension in the air that had never been there before but it was a relaxed tension.

The night passed as did two bottles of wine and before they knew it the sun was rising and Sunday had begun.

"I suppose I should go and get some sleep. Kang-Lee said.

"Yeah I suppose you should" James replied.

Kang-Lee stood up to leave and she was a little unsteady on her feet. James noticed this and said.

"Would you like to spend the morning here?" He asked.

"Are you coming onto me James?" She asked.

"Uhm no." He said.

"You can have the bed and I will sleep on the couch." He replied.

"Oh okay." She responded.

James went to the bedroom and came back with a t-shirt, a toothbrush and a smile.

He handed the t-shirt and toothbrush to Kang-Lee and she disappeared to the bathroom and then she entered the bedroom. James got the sleeping bag and pillow from behind the couch and settled himself on the lumpy couch. It was not the most comfortable of things and he found he could not sleep but there was also another reason for that. He was thinking about Kang-Lee. He imagined her stripping off her clothes and putting his t-shirt on and climbing into his bed and snuggling down to sleep.

Suddenly the door to the front room opened and Kang-Lee was stood there.

"Are you awake?" She asked.

"Yes I am." James replied.

"Listen." She said.

"This is stupid. I am awake and you are awake and I suspect it is all because of the same reason. Why do you not join me in the bed and we shall see what happens."

Without even thinking about it James got out of the sleeping bag and followed Kang-Lee to the bedroom. They climbed under the duvet and without saying anything they began to cuddle. After about ten minutes they started chatting again about something and nothing but James was just so happy to be chatting to her. He realised this was the woman that he wanted to be with. He tossed things about in his head and then he made a decision.

"Kang-Lee can I kiss you?" He asked.

"About bloody time you asked." She giggled.

He laughed with her. This had been what the tension had been and now it was replaced with passion. They turned their heads to one another and began to kiss. It started out tenderly but soon it became very heated. They opened mouths and clashed tongues and kissed as if they had not kissed someone for months. They ripped each other's t-shirts off and kissed and touched naked flesh together.

James broke the kiss and moved round and began to kiss Kang-Lee's neck. She shivered in excitement.

"See you found one of my erogenous zones straight away." She said.

James rained kisses down on her neck whilst his hand came up and began to massage her left breast. She had small breasts and little nubs for nipples and he immediately fell in love with them. He massaged them gently and he felt her nipples grow and harden. He wanted to kiss one.

He stopped kissing her neck and went for one of her breasts. He kissed the flesh all around and then he found the nipple that he had been looking for and took it into his mouth. He sucked on her nipple for a while and heard Kang-Lee sigh. She was getting very aroused. As he kissed her nipple she ran her hands up and down his chest and played with his nipples.

James stopped kissing her nipple and moved his way down her abdomen raining kisses all over it. Finally he got to her pussy. He just looked at it for a moment. She spread her legs to give him a better look. She had a little growth of hair around her pubis but her lips were bare and they looked so delicious. He moved further down her body and began to kiss her thighs. He kissed his way up and down her thighs and watched as the goose bumps grew on her flesh. He then began to kiss her inner thigh and move towards her pussy.

When he got to her pussy he stuck out a tongue and just touched the outer lips. Kang-Lees shivered in excitement. James became bolder. He began to kiss her lips passionately. He took both of them into his mouth and sucked and he felt Kang-Lee have a little cumm. He then spread her lips with his fingers and stuck his tongue into her hole.

She was very wet and aroused and he loved the taste of her. He could not help but push his tongue in and out of her pussy. Every time he brought out his tongue he brought some of her juice with him and he swallowed it down. God he loved the taste of her and could have stayed like that forever but she was gently cumming on his face. Instead he withdrew his tongue from her hole and sought out her clit. He pushed the hood of her clit out of the way with his tongue and looked at the little nub. He could not wait to get his tongue onto it. He stuck out his tongue and touched it and Kang-Lee almost jumped off the bed. Kang-Lee got her hands and placed them on James's head and forced him onto her clit. He took the hint and began to lick at it feverishly. She was bucking with him and tried to keep in rhythm with the movement of his tongue. She was sighing and moaning and writhing and bucking. He continued to lap at her clit until finally she let out a scream and released some more juice and came with such power that she almost passed out.

"God that was good." She said.

Between her thighs James smiled to himself. He pulled his face off her pussy and climbed back up her body. He kissed her lips and exchanged her juice with her. They went back to some serious kissing until Kang-Lee broke the kiss. She shuffled them around the bed until James's cock was hanging over her mouth. She looked at James's cock and was suitably impressed. It was about 8 inches long and reasonably thick but not thick enough that it would hurt her when he entered her.

James hung his cock over Kang-Lee's mouth for a bit and then he began to lower himself down. Kang-Lee opened her mouth to receive him. She got some saliva into her mouth and then James entered her. She took him inch by inch until she had all of him in her mouth. She pushed his foreskin back with her tongue and licked the head of his cock. Mmm she thought- he tastes good- nice and clean.

Once she had got used to the fullness in her mouth she began to move her mouth up and down James's shaft. He was so smooth and she immediately fell in love with it. She knew that she would never get enough of this cock. She moved nice and slowly up and down his shaft. James was groaning above her. She began to speed up her movements and began to slurp saliva around his cock. James was in sexual heaven. He had never had his cock sucked like this before and it felt fantastic. He lasted about ten minutes before he told her that he cumming.

"Cumm in my mouth." Kang Lee said.

James ever the obedient one when a woman asked suddenly began to jerk. He pulsed his cumm into her mouth. He gave her four good spurts and she swallowed it all. He finished cumming and then she licked him clean and he removed his cock from her mouth. He slid down her body and into her arms and snuggled there for a while. As they snuggled James moved his hand down to Kang-Lee's pussy and began to finger her. She welcomed his fingers into her pussy. He gave her one and then he gave her two. With his thumb he rubbed her clit. Kang-Lee was so aroused that she soon came again bucking against his fingers.

"God are you going to give me any peace" She asked.

"Not until I have fucked you." He replied.

James moved up her body and placed his cock between her thighs. She was so wet that he just slid in. He let her get used to him first and then he began to fuck her. In and out he moved. He started with a steady rhythm and then he picked up the pace until he was slamming his cock into her. Below him Kang-Lee was just on a constant orgasm. She had never experienced sex like this before and she found that she liked it. James could be so tender then so passionate and she could not get enough of it. In and out James went for a good twenty minutes before he came deep in her pussy. She let out a squeal and came all over his cock and the bed. She bucked and writhed and wriggled and almost passed out.

When James had cumm he just laid there collapsed on top of Kang-Lee and he kissed her mouth to show that he loved her. They had made love and had sex all in the one session and it had been fantastic. Eventually he pulled out of her and he rolled onto his back and said.

"Would you like a cuddle?"

"Yes." She said.

She rolled over to him. He wrapped his arm around her and she snugged into him. Together they were comfortable and they fell asleep together. They woke in the morning and had sex again. Eventually Kang-Lee had to get up because she had a class to attend. She kissed James then she had a shower and got dressed.

"Will I see you tonight?" She asked.

"Of course you will." James replied.

For the next couple of years they courted and then James proposed and Kang-Lee accepted and they became the perfect couple in many people's eyes. It took them a couple of years to save up the money to pay for the marriage but now the big day had arrived.

Kang-Lee climbed out of bed and went to the shower and washed herself thoroughly. She wrapped herself in a towel and dried herself and then she put a dressing gown on. She made herself a cup of coffee and waited for her girlfriends to arrive. It was about half hour later that there was a knock at the hotel room that was really the wedding suite and she went and opened the door. There stood her five girlfriends holding two bottles of champagne.

"HEYHO." They said and walked into the room.

One of them popped the first bottle of champagne and poured out six glasses and passed them around the room.

"Cheers." She said and they all took a sip of the champagne. Over the next couple of hours they did Kang-Lee's hair and make-up and just generally chatted and giggled and behaved like the girlies they had once been. All too soon it was time to put on the dress. Four of the girls took the dress and helped Kang-Lee into it and zipped her up.

"WOW you look gorgeous." They all cooed.

Kang-Lee looked in the mirror and had to admit that she did not too look too bad at all. The girls then slipped into their dresses and then left Kang-Lee alone to contemplate the day ahead. She was marrying the love of her life and she could not wait to say her vows and make him her husband. She was deep in thought when the door was knocked on. She got up and opened it and there stood her Dad. When he saw her he cried.

"Oh darling you look beautiful." He said.

He walked into the room and gave her a cuddle and a kiss making sure that he did not disturb her hair in anyway. He did not want to spoilt her look in anyway. He wanted her to look her best for James. They sat and had a glass of champagne and chatted about something and nothing just trying to while away the time until they were fashionably late.

At the time they should have been at the church there was a knock at the door. Kang-Lee's father opened the door and there stood the chauffeur ready to take them to the church. Kang-Lee's father took her by the arm and led her out of the room and down the corridor to the long staircase of the hotel. As they walked down the staircase the staff stood at the bottom and gave them a round of applause. They finally made it into the limousine and the chauffeur took them to the church.

They arrived at the church ten minutes later. Kang-Lee's father helped her out of the limousine and walked her to the door of the church. They waited at the door for the minister to give the signal and then together they walked down the aisle to the altar of the church. There Kang-Lee's father let her go and went to his seat. James looked at her stood there with her white dress and her bunch of red roses in her hand. To him she looked the most beautiful woman in the world.

He gave her a wink and the wedding began. It seemed to fly past and neither of them really remembered what happened but at the end of it they walked down the aisle hand in hand rings on fingers and man and wife. They did the photographs and then they headed for the reception. The meal was lovely but Kang-Lee noted that James was knocking the alcohol back and she wondered if he would be able to consummate the wedding day. The speeches were done. Some of them were funny and some of them were serious and then the conversations began and the alcohol flowed. It was an afternoon reception with an evening dance for friends that they could not afford to invite to the main event.

About halfway through the conversations James took Kang-Lee and led her out of the reception room. Several people saw them leave and there were loads of nods and winks people knowing what was about to happen. James led her to the Wedding Suite. He opened the door and carried her over the threshold and threw her onto the bed. James then followed and began to kiss her. However there was no tenderness there that Kang-Lee expected it being their wedding day. James was being quite rough and trying to be passionate but he had taken too much alcohol on board. He mauled her breasts and almost hurt her.

Silently inside Kang-Lee was crying this was not what she had expected on her wedding day. She had wanted to be made love to so that she could say that the marriage was as one and they were a partnership that would go on and rule the world in the realms in which they moved.

James moved his hand and moved it and pushed her dress up. He put his hand into her knickers and began to finger her pussy. She did get wet and it was nice but it was not what she expected. James knew what buttons to push and he began to rub her clit at the same time and soon she came on his fingers. He managed to pull the front of her dress down and kiss her breasts. Her nipples betrayed the fact that he had turned her on and soon James was kissing them and just making her wetter.

James then managed to pull her knickers off and expose her naked pussy that he had asked for the wedding day and she had complied. He made sure that her dress was out of the way and then James stood up and opened the zipper on his pants. Kang-Lee had come off the pill prior to the wedding in the hope that she would get pregnant not too long afterwards. She wanted a child and to make the family complete. They had not had sex since she had come off the pill because she wanted things to be nice and legal.

James took his cock and began to masturbate it. Kang-Lee liked this and thought that he finally found his romantic streak and she began to masturbate with him. James however had his eyes closed and was not looking at her. She was trying her best to get his attention with her actions whilst James was just trying to get an erection. Eventually he managed to get it up. He climbed on the bed and placed himself between Kang-Lee's thighs. He touched her thumb which was rubbing her clit and managed to make her cumm just a little bit where Kang-Lee wanted to see stars. James smiled to himself. He felt that he still had it whereas at that moment Kang-Lee was wondering what had happened to the man that she had just married. He seemed to have disappeared completely. She put it down to the alcohol and the fact that he would be better after he had sobered up tomorrow and their happy married life could really begin.

He then forcefully moved Kang-Lee's thumb from her clit.

"Come on Kang-Lee." He said.

"You know you want to be fucked."

Kang-Lee wanted to be made love to but she submissively said to James.

"Yes go ahead and fuck me."

James heard her words and just slid his cock into her pussy. It was wet although not as wet as he had known it to be. He did not even give her time to get used to his length like he used to. He just began to fuck her. Kang-Lee lay there submissively and let him get on with it. James noticed this.

"Come on bitch give me some action." James shouted.

He had never shouted at her before but Kang-Lee actually found that bit a turn on so she decided to give James a bit of a reaction.

"Come on big boy fuck me." She said.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers
12