The Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matriarch
matriarch
191 Followers

As I stand at the side of the bed, looking down at your exquisite beauty, I once again, as I had many times, ask myself the question, "Why me?" and just as quickly push it away. This is not the time to doubt myself.

Wanting to feel you against me, now I reach for the waist clasp of the pants, and quickly remove the two halves, allowing you the sight of just me, and the harness, and the large cock bouncing in front of me. Sensing my doubts, you reach for my hand, pulling me to you, "Yes my love. You. I want you. Now. Fuck me again, please Kate."

Your words start a burning deep inside me, and with a groan of deep desire, I climb on the bed between your legs, urging your knees apart with my own. I lay my body along yours, inhaling at the feel of your skin, your breasts, against mine, your arms around me, your legs twining with mine. Watching your face all the time, I reach down with one hand and slowly guide the cock into your waiting wetness, gasping at the feeling as your silk-covered legs lift around me, to pull me deeper into you. "Yes, yes, wonderful" you groan, and I marvel at the ease with which you continued to arouse me, accept everything I do with, and to you. I ease myself up on my hands, and gently pull back, bracing my knees wider apart, forcing you wider, and then push the cock back inside, in one long slow movement.

Your respond with a long shuddering moan, as the cock slides easily into your depths. Each time I withdraw and push back, you moan and shudder, the sounds of your arousal, driving me on and on, as my speed and depth increases along with your trembling and pleading. Each movement I know is dragging against the thin membrane separating the cock from the butt plug in your ass, creating double sensation, I know it won't take long, but I want to make your pleasure last as long as I can, so reluctantly withdraw from you.

"No!" you wail at me, your hips pushing to me, wanting that wonderful feeling of fullness. "No, love, please don't stop. Please."

I lower myself on to you again, along the length of you, "Ssshhhhhhhh, child, we have all night, patience, patience," my words belying my own level of arousal. I want you, oh god, I want you so much, all of you, always. Softly I kiss your lips, absorbing your laboured breathing, my hands moving to caress your breasts, teasing your rigid nipples, my lips and teeth nibbling your lips, my tongue darting in and out of your mouth, tasting, teasing, until your hands came round to grasp my head and pull my mouth against yours. You thrust your tongue into me, in a searing, burning kiss, that leaves me moaning and limp with a matching passion and need. As you pull away, your eyes are sparkling and glinting at me, burning with passion. "I can't be patient any more, I want you in me, I want you to fuck me, make me cum."

Smiling happily, I lift myself away from you, your chest rising and falling rapidly in your need for release, and rise to my knees, this time, lifting your legs to sit in front of my arms, so that as I lean forward, your legs are pushed up and back against you, my arms nestled in the back of your knees, opening you up completely to me.

With one thrust, I push my cock back into your depths, and your head flies backwards, the movement forcing your mouth open gasping at the feeling. Your hands grip the bedcovers and I move mine to settle over yours, bracing against each other. I plunge back and forth, in and out of you, and within seconds you are gasping, moaning, grunting, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, Kate, Kate, Kaaaate, YES", and with a scream, you cum, hard, deep, and I feel your inner walls grip my cock, pulling it deeper and deeper into you, your hands gripping mine in a vice-like grip, as the spasms rush through your body. I continue to push and push, against and in you, the movements stimulating my clit, making my own sensations rise now, and finally, unable to stop, I shudder to a blissful release, my hips surging in and against you, prolonging the sensations for both of us.

Gradually the moans and movement slow and finally stop. I open my eyes to look at you, and see you watching me, with a look of such softness, and feel the heat of embarrassment to my face.

"Wow!" is all you say through your heavy breathing.

"Wow, indeed." I smile back at you, my own breathing coming in short gasps still.

Releasing your hands, I move back to my knees, lowering your legs to the bed, and withdraw the cock from you, reaching under you for the butt plug. As you feel me reach for it, you moan, "No love, leave it in.".

I smile at you, "Child you won't have room for it with the next one." And chuckle at the sight of you licking your lips in anticipation, "mmmmmmmmmm, that sounds wonderful."

Having removed the cock from the harness, I crawl up the bed to be taken into your soft warm arms, and gently kissed.

"Are you enjoying this my love, " I ask you, as I kiss over your eyes, and face. "Do you think the real bride and groom are having as much fun as us?"

"Oh I hope so, I truly hope so," you sigh, as you gently stroke my face, and kiss my lips, one hand trailing down my body, over my hip, the gentleness causing me to sigh contentedly, and close my eyes.

I feel you move, and moan in protest. You quickly bend to kiss my shoulder, whispering, "I need the bathroom love, I won't be long."

I stretch myself out on the bed, and my sated body relaxes against the pillows and the covers, almost, but not quite, drifting to sleep.

The next thing I feel is my harness being removed, your soft hands on my thighs, pushing them apart, and your soft tongue sliding up and down my pussy lips, your fingers gently probing me, sliding in and out of my wetness. I sigh happily, I love it when you make me cum this way, and I move myself more comfortable.

My eyes fly open as I realise my arms are tied. Panic rushes through my body, until my brain, catches up telling me, "Relax woman, its OK, its Sara, she would never harm you." I take a deep breath and open my eyes, to see you watching me and waiting for my reaction to this little twist. You can see the panic in my eyes, and move up to me, to lie along me, looking into my eyes and softly brush your lips over mine. "Its OK, love. I just want to give you some of the pleasure you have given me. If you are uncomfortable, really unhappy with this, tell me, and I'll release you."

Thoughts fly around my head, producing many different reactions in my body, not the least of which was an increase in my arousal level. I had to admit, I loved the idea of not being in control for once, I just was not used to it. I knew you would never hurt me, in fact would probably take me to heights I had not experienced before. Smiling back at you, my heart pounding, I say the words of agreement I know you want to hear, "Its OK. I just wasn't prepared."

You smile at me, relieved, and once again softly kiss my lips, "Will you give yourself up to me completely Kate, allow me do whatever I want with you?" Swallowing hard, I manage to utter a simple, "Yes. Whatever," the pounding of my heart increasing by the second, partly in anticipation, partly in trepidation.

The smile on your face tells me I had said the right thing, as does the long kiss that followed. "Just relax, you will love this, believe me."

You move slowly down my body, kissing and caressing as you go, stopping to nibble on my nipples, making me squirm and moan, the sensation increased simply because I could not escape. I am amazed at how much more I feet because of those simple bindings.


Then once again, your hands are gently stroking my lips, spreading my wetness, occasionally a finger dipping inside, making me moan in pleasure and push up against you. Each time you remove the finger and spread the wetness from it over my rosebud, making me tremble from the delicious sensations created by your fingertip moving round and round that opening. I have an idea what is coming, we had spoken of it several times, and I make myself relax.

As the feelings you are creating increased, and my need rises, the sounds I make change from moans of pleasure, to whimpers of need and frustration. "Ohhh yes, yes, please, ".

You ask me gently to lift my hips, and you push a pillow under my hips, lifting me, opening me up to you, completely. I feel you push something narrow, long and firm into my pussy, and suddenly know what it is. After a few strokes in and out, by which time the intruder has been well coated with my cream, you whisper to me, "Relax darling, just relax". Once again I feel your finger tracing gently over my opening, and as I feel the tip press against me, I breathe out, relaxing and suddenly your finger is inside me.

You hold it still for a short while, for me to get used to the feeling, breathing against my lips, kissing my pussy, teasing me with your tongue, the sensations making me tremble but want. Slowly and gently you begin to move your finger back and forth. Oh god, the feeling is incredible. How could I have not wanted this?

I am breathing in gasps now, "Oh Sara, yes, yes, that is so good, so good," and briefly you lift your head from me, and whisper, "I know, I told you, you would like it. Now relax even more", and you gently withdraw your finger. The intruder is once again pushed into my pussy to gather the wetness that now feels like a flood, withdrawn, and lightly pushed against my ass. I breathe in then out to relax and with a gentle push the tip is inside. Slowly you push more and more, I feel it stretching me, and suddenly, the most incredible vibrations begin to ripple up and down my walls. My body jerks slightly, and I feel myself pushing against it, trying to force it in deeper, wanting the sensations. By now I am moaning loudly, wanting so badly to cum.

You lift your head to look at me, smiling happily that I am enjoying what you have always promised I would enjoy. "Do you like this love?"

"Godddd, yes, its incredible, please don't stop."

You smile back at me, "Oh I won't stop darling, not for quite a while." You promise, and while still watching me, you enter my pussy with two fingers, pushing them deeply, twisting and turning.

After a short while, you have seen enough, and move your mouth back to me. With the tiny vibe humming happily in my ass, while you slowly and gently push it back and forth, your fingers in my pussy, you bend and with your tongue begin to gently lick my clit.

Oh God, my whole body is on fire, I can hardly breathe, and as if all the sensations I am feeling had become one, I feel my stomach muscles clench, pull up, tighten, and my hips lift as the orgasm hits me like an electric shock.

I hear myself cry out, "Oh god" as my muscles take over and I dance to your touch, like a puppet on a string. My mind goes blank, nothing exists except feeling. Raw, hot, red feeling. I cannot see or talk. All I can do is feel.

And then I can breathe, painfully, in gasps, but I can breathe. I can utter sounds. But there are no sounds I can make that could do justice. So I did not speak, I simply gasp.

I feel you withdraw your fingers, but leave the vibe, humming gently in my ass, and then you are on me, your skin blending with mine, your face above mine, your lips, gently, softly kissing mine. You are murmuring softly to me, I cannot make out any words, but the sound is loving and calming. "Kate? Are you OK?"

I open my eyes, slowly, swallowing, and lick my lips, as small shudders ripple through me. "OK? I don't think I'll ever be OK again child, that was.." I pause, breathing deeply, "..everything you said, and more. Thank you."

You smile shyly at me, and whisper, "You're welcome" against my lips.

For a time we simply lay there, close to each other. I know you are giving me time to get used to the feeling which is gently making itself known in my ass. Before long, I feel the need to push against it, I want more. I am amazed at how quickly I have grown used to it, want it.

You sense my growing arousal, and as you lift yourself from me, whisper teasingly, "Ready for more?".

As you move from the bed, I watch you take another harness from the bag, and step into it. This one is different, it has two inserts for you, like the pleasure belt. One in your ass and one in your pussy. We had not used both connections before. My stomach clenches in the grip of desire as I realise now, just how that feels. A thrumming begins in my stomach, as my arousal level now goes off the scale, and you reach for another cock to clip to the front of your harness. Not too big, thank goodness, it won't be necessary, I am almost ready to cum now, just looking at you, just thinking about the sensations we will be sharing.

As you climb on the bed, I pull at what I now realise are your stockings tying me to the bed, "Sara?" I question. You smile sweetly, "Oh no, my darling Kate, they stay; they add such a delightful extra dimension to our fucking. I don't want you going anywhere for a while."

At what those words denote, I take a deep breath to calm myself, and watch you approach me, the cock bouncing lewdly in front of you. Suddenly I become all too aware of the vibe in my ass, the wetness seeping out of me, and the unexpected realisation that I want you to fuck me, long and hard.

You lean over me, between my wide open legs, gently licking and kissing my breasts, teasing my nipples, making me alternately push against your mouth, and then try to pull away as the sensations threaten to engulf me. "Sara! " I gasp, "please,". You lift your head and looked directly at me. "Please, what?" you ask.

After a pause, as my brain churns in time with my stomach, I say the words I know you want to hear, "Fuck me. Please."

Smiling widely, "My love, I never had any intention of doing anything else," you move down my body, kissing and caressing as you go, your fingers finally homing in on my pussy, moving over my lips, dipping into me. These touches, combining with the still humming vibe in my ass, almost send me over the edge, I am on fire for you.

Sensing the moment, you move upright, take the cock in your hand and guide its head to my lips, slowly easing it in. I am so wet, there is no problem, but I know you are being careful because of the added sensation in my ass. So gentle, so caring. But I am moving rapidly past gentle.

As the cock moves deeper, each thrust and withdrawal sending it deeper and deeper inside me, each movement rubbing against the thin membrane separating it from the vibe, I can hear myself moaning, feel myself shuddering and trembling at the incredible feelings, pushing my hips up against you. "Oh god, oh god, yes, Sara, please. Yesss", and finally it is in, you are in, your harness pressing up against my curls.

You stop there for a while, letting me get used to the fullness, lowering your body over mine, your hand caressing my cheek. "Is it OK, Kate, are you OK?" Taking a deep breath, I open my eyes, and see the concern on your face. My want is now at a level beyond my control. "I'm OK love. Fuck me. Now. Just fuck me."

With a long look, followed by an even longer kiss, you lift yourself, the movement of the cock inside me making me shiver. Placing your hands over my breasts, you proceed to do just what I asked. Slowly at first, with long gentle strokes that produce ripples of sensation, which move outwards engulfing my whole body. I need more, "Harder love, deeper, please" I am moaning, and with a matching moan, you increase the speed of your thrusting, your hands clasping and unclasping my breasts, your breathing coming in gasps, as vaguely, I realise in the red mist of my approaching orgasm, that you are also close.

With an undeniable need to have you as deep in me as I can, I lift my legs to clasp around your waist, and with a surge, your cock moves even deeper, driving a cry of intense pleasure out of me. "Oh godddddddddddd, Sara, please, FUCK ME! MAKE ME CUM!" and with a final thrust, you push me over the edge, my head rolling back, my mouth flying open and my hips lifting against you, pushing hard against the cock, wanting, needing it deep inside me.

As the pulsing of my pussy grips the cock tighter and tighter, and the muscles in my ass, do the same to the vibe, I realise this is unlike any orgasm I have ever had, as the moment, the pinnacle engulfs me and my senses. I feel as if I am going to explode. Colours, feelings, heat, all crowd in on me, until I almost pass out.

Vaguely I am aware of your cry, can feel you continuing to push and push in me as your orgasm takes you over, but for now, everything I can feel is centred on that cock inside me, and the feelings it produced.

Slowly awareness begins to return to other parts of me; you lying on me, panting after your own release, your hands still grasping my breasts, the feel of the silk stockings around my wrists, the pounding of my heart echoed by yours, and my own laboured breathing.

I open my eyes, to see your face looking down at me, concern evident in the frown. "Kate? Are you OK?" your voice filled with such genuine concern and love, that to my horror, I feel myself begin to cry.

I turn my head away, but you have seen, and I know that you are afraid you have gone too far. "Just untie me please," I gasp, which you quickly do, after withdrawing the cock and the vibe from me. I sit up and quickly wipe my eyes, taking deep breaths to control my emotions. I feel your arms go around me from behind, and hear a slight tremor in your voice. "I'm sorry love, so sorry, I thought you'd enjoy it. I would never do anything deliberately to make you unhappy."

Turning to you, I take your sweet face in my hands, "Sara, you haven't made me unhappy, you have made me very, very happy. That was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced. I was simply overcome by my own feelings. There are no words I can say that can thank you for what you've done for me tonight."

Finally, you smile, a smile so radiant, it almost hurts to see it. I move my hand to your harness, "Take that off now child, we still have a few more toys to work through tonight, but for now, I need some rest. And I won't rest without you in my arms."

For a long moment you look at me, checking what I have said with my expression. Then, having accepted my words, you gently kiss me, stand and remove the harness, adding it to the growing pile on the floor. We both move to pull back the covers, crawl into the bed, and arrange ourselves into a comfortable position.

With a tired smile on my face, and a deep sigh of contentment, I switch out the light, and very quickly we fall into a deep, sleep.

The sleep of the well fucked.

matriarch
matriarch
191 Followers
12