The Wedding Photographer

Story Info
New Asian wife and family get some informal photographs.
5.3k words
4.13
85.3k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers

The music started and the church congregation all turned to catch there first glimpse of the beautiful bride. This was it, the moment of truth; even at this stage I was still full of doubt. I had only known Grace for just over 11 months.

We had met thanks to a friend who was currently my best man, Carl. His now ex-girlfriend was at university with this Asian girl called Grace and since she was coming down to visit Carl, she had asked if Grace wanted to accompany her. I met up with them in the City and we visited a few bars. At first things were a bit awkward as I tried to get used to her Thai accent in the noisy background of the bar.

She had looked incredible wearing a little black dress with what I imagined were dark stockings underneath. I had always had a thing for Asian women and within seconds of meeting her I could feel myself getting aroused. It also didn't help that the dress she was wearing get slipping more and more allowing me a great view of her cleavage every time she bent forward. At first she seemed very shy but as I coaxed her on she began to open up more and more.

After that first night we were all pretty drunk and I was due to sleep on Carl's floor, supposedly with Carl in the spare room with the girls having the double bed. He and his girlfriend decided they wanted to spend the night together and so Grace and I stayed up chatting and things soon got heated. Needless to say that was the start of our relationship. After that we met whenever we could. I would visit her at university and any time off she would jump on the train down to see me. Sex was good, never outrageous and pretty standard really, always in bed, she would get uncomfortable whenever I tried to discuss fantasies or previous experiences but I just put it down to her nature.

I proposed after we had been dating for eight months. At the time we had gone nearly three weeks without seeing each other and I found myself missing her, or it could have been I had just spent all night ogling so many hot women I was desperately horny, and made the mistake of calling her after a drunken night out with the lads. I'm not sure how it happened but after apologising for waking her, I needed a good excuse to be ringing her, other than to have phone sex. Before I knew it I was proposing.

Now three months later here I was. I had some money put to one side as I had a good, well paid job and I only had a small family since my parents had divorced as a youngster my father had emigrated with his new wife leaving just my mom and my only brother Paul. One of the biggest costs was flying so many of Grace's family over. She had got upset when I said we could not afford to fly as many as twenty over but eventually we agreed on ten. Her parents, a brother, two of her uncles and there wives one of whom had a daughter who was to be bridesmaid. Grace already had two sisters also studying in the country and they were to be the other bridesmaids.

She also had an aunt who already lived over here and had a house not too far from where we were living so they were stopping there for the length of the wedding. We all met one night and I was passed around the family, each of them trying to talk to me in broken English before laughing amongst themselves in there own tongue. Even Grace seemed relaxed in there company which I was glad about but, it was about this time I started to wonder what I was letting myself in for.

There I was waiting at the isle, 24 years of age, about to get married to a seriously sexy woman who was 20. I should have been the luckiest man in the world. The first person I saw enter the back of the church was the photographer who began setting up his tripod to get some shots of the bride and bridesmaids entering the church.

He was a lucky find. Wedding photographers are extremely expensive, but not only did I get this guy at a good price he was also doubling as the chauffer. At the time I had looked him up in the telephone directory and then visited him at his private studio. He had asked me about the wedding and what I wanted. I found myself at ease with this likeable man, I guess by profession that's what he did to you. We talked for a lot longer than I realised and I revealed a lot of personal information which I had told no one else. He never judged me and actually made me feel better about the whole thing. I then explained to him how tight my budget was and but he just smiled and said we could work things out. He asked to see a picture of the bride which I provided, I saw him smile as he told me how beautiful she was. He then went on to explain that he had a vintage car and whilst no Rolls Royce it would be ideal for such an occasion. "

"After all," he explained "as the photographer he had some ideas for pictures at a local beauty spot which he would have to drive to anyway and even some studio pictures if the weather was too bad and then he could drive us on to the reception.

Then I saw the bridesmaids walking down the isle first. Her sisters were both younger than grace at 18 and 19 but they were both hot. The one who was 18, Hazel, had her hair styled with tight, black curls that bounced as she walked, along with her considerable cleavage which was plentiful on view with the low cut dress. The other sister, Lucy, who was 19, had kept her hair straight and again was dark in colour and whilst her chest was not so big she was the slimmer of the two and the most beautiful of the three sisters. Then I saw the cousin, Kim, who was the tallest of them all, although she was probably only 5ft 5 she was also the oldest at 27 and for some bizarre reason never able to meet a guy. She had shorter hair in a bob and her breasts were almost spilling out of her top. The dresses were all dark burgundy and shimmering under the candle light. The material clung to every curve and I could feel arousal starting.

Then above the murmurings I saw her. Her face was veiled but the dress was pure white. Her figure extenuated in the dress which doubled as a corset. Her 5 ft 2 frame looking much taller in the stiletto heels suited perfectly her figure and the 36 B breast push up to the top of the dress. Now I was aroused and was glad I wore tight pants and not boxers.

After the wedding the photographer organised some family pictures outside of the church. Whilst the bride was getting some pictures with her parents I could see the forced smile she was putting on for show. I guess she didn't like all this lime light being naturally reserved.

"Alright matey, we will see you back at the reception then." We had hired a function room in the local pub for a buffet after the wedding. I turned to Carl and shook his hand,

"Thanks for everything mate," I said "But where are we going first?"

"The photographer said you, Grace and the bridesmaids are getting some other pictures done at the park first then he would drive you over after."

"Ah, ok then. Guess I will see you there."

"I hope the best man does get off with the bridesmaids," he said almost to himself as he looked over in their direction. Carl used to work with me and at 42 he had divorced twice but always thought himself a bit of a lad.

I laughed as I pointed out that his daughter, who was also there was older than two of them. He just shrugged and walked off chuckling "...and so was my ex," I heard him say.

People started to disperse and I grabbed a few moments with Grace as I turned around and kissed her. Tears were welling up

"What's wrong?" I asked. She smiled through the tears.

"I'm happy; you do love me don't you?" I didn't even hesitate at that moment I did love her very much and something about her crying made me want her even more. She was vulnerable.

"Of course I do." I kissed her again feeling her breast pressing against me"

"It's just..."

"Come on then let's get to the park," it was the photographer Tom "I think we are going to get some great pictures."

We both followed the order and made way to the car. We got into the very rear of the car and the three bridesmaids reluctantly got in on the seat in front of us. The car could easily sit two rows of three in the back and was cream in colour. I guessed it was built in the 40's but had no idea what it was. As we started off I tried to make conversation with the bridesmaids but they were quiet and as I had never really spoken to them I guess they were as shy as Grace had been.

We arrived at the park and before stepping out of the car the photographer provided us all with a glass of champagne. Tom positioned us in a typically cheesy photo style so we all looked like we were just catching up, talking to each other around whilst stood next to this classic car. Then he asked me to have a few pictures by the lake with my new wife. In the meantime the bridesmaids watched on with more champagne.

We had some normal pictures by the Lake and by some flower beds but then I heard Tom say

"...and as you lean in to kiss her, if you can grab her breast." I stopped and looked at him. He just laughed "Don't worry if you are not comfortable, some couple like a few naughty ones in there for there private album. After all how often will she look like this?"

I laughed but whilst I had never heard of such a thing but I did like the idea. So I placed my hand on her breast. It felt lovely to touch and I could not help but massage it. Lost in the moment I barely heard the photographer clicking away.

"...put your hand inside her top and feel her properly," without thinking I did. I heard Grace let out a low moan as I touched her sensitive, puffy nipples.

"Can I have the bridesmaids over here please and bring a bottle for refills" Tom said smiling at me.

"Can I have a quick word?" he asked. I nodded and he pulled me out of earshot of the women. "That last lot of pictures were great. I would like to continue the theme if it is alright by you." I felt a bit strange, I knew it was wrong but I did feel very frisky.

"Yeah, sure" I said "as long as I get the only copies."

"Of course," he said with his cheeky smile "and if there is anything you don't like just let me know and I will stop."

I walked back over to the group where the ladies seemed to have brightened up; they were all smiling and giggling to themselves. Lucy passed me a drink and as I was feeling quite dry I drank half of it immediately.

Tom then took some normal pictures of us with the bridesmaids, in various poses before Tom suggested the garter shot. I was to kneel in front of the bride on one knee and lift Grace's dress to reveal the garter with the bridesmaid with drinks in hand, supposedly toasting the moment. At this point we were all giggling and this was compounded by me trying to balance my one leg off the floor so not to get dirty. After a few minutes Tom told me not to worry about getting dirty, we could stop at the studio to clean up.

"Now do this slowly," he said with the camera at the ready "Stroke the leg as you raise the dress."

Still laughing I slowly put my hands under her white dress to feel her nylon clad legs and raised my arms till I could see her white, stocking legs, come into view.

"...that's it slowly lift." I was up to her knee and I was already hard, lost in the moment of reaching the prize. Then I felt a frilly lace and I was almost disappointed that the prize was nearly in sight.

"...Lucy and Kim if you can grab and support the dress" which the girls duly did "Mark, you keep lifting." I was lost in fascination. The nylon beneath my hand was smooth and her shapely legs were a joy to behold. The garter was now in full view but from my kneeling position so was her stocking tops. In the background I could just make out Tom's voice

"Keep lifting Mark, let's see the stockings, move your face closer." This was all the encouragement I needed. Graces legs were fully on view and so were her white, almost transparent, panties. I could smell her sex, I knew she was wet and as I got closer my nose brushed against her pussy lips and she let out a moan.

"Easy tiger, there is plenty of time for that later. Now you sit here whilst I finish off the pictures with the bridesmaids." I was shocked at what I had nearly just done and turned sheepishly to the smiling photographer who gave me another drink and pointed at a director's style chair he had got out for me. "I think you will like this next bit," he said as he passed me on the way to position the bridesmaids.

He lined up all the girls and said

"This time I want you all to show a bit of leg." Again this was met by some giggling but when he said lift they all did so. Hazel had lifted her almost to the thigh with Grace again revealing her garter. "Keep going...." I watched fascinated as the three bridesmaids and my new wife lifted to show their stocking tops only my wife's were white the other three bridesmaids were tanned. "...and some more...." my cock sprung into life and I had to rub myself as the creamy flesh came into view on all four ladies. I knew I would be wanking off to these pictures when I was alone at night.

Tom then asked the women to adjust there dress so the moon off the nipples were showing, again they just laughed oblivious to the rudeness of the request. I was going to speak up but I was far to excited for that. I watched as Kim pulled her top down too far and a nipple popped out of her royal navy, lacy bra. She just laughed as she put it back in. Hazel was struggling with getting it right and actually thanked the photographer as he copped a grope of her lovely, young, firm breast. Then when they were all done he motioned them all to lean as far forward as they could as he pictured their cleavage.

Still laughing Tom refilled the drinks and said we would go back to the studio for a few more pictures before the reception. The occasion was getting to me as I began to feel quite light headed and I was glad to be sat in the car with my stunning wife next to me. The scent of her panties still filled my nostrils and images of the cleavage shots had left me hard. As Grace sat next to me she noticed my bulge and placed her hand on my crotch. For whatever reason only Hazel and Lucy sat in front of us and Kim sat in the passenger seat next to Tom.

"How are we all feeling?" Tom asked cheerily. There were a few giggles and I just grinned enjoying Grace's hand movements on my cock. The car started and I thought I saw Kim reach over to Tom in the front seat but the divider between front and back was too high to be sure. Besides Grace was now undoing my trousers to free my stiff cock. I was shocked as if any of her sisters turned round they would see my stiffened member. Grace's warm hand worked its magic up and down the hard shaft and stroking the head's tip. It felt s good and I failed to stifle a moan. With that Lucy turned round and looked down to see her sister stroking her new husband's hard 6 inch cock. I was expecting some embarrassed apologies but instead she just nudged Hazel who turned to look also. As they looked there hands went to there own pussies and I could see them start to touch themselves through the clingy dress material. Lucy was the first to raise her dress and physically touch her pussy after pulling her red thong to one side. Her fingers were quickly covered in her own juices. Hazel shortly followed actually removing her light blue string revealing a perfectly trimmed pussy which was almost glistening. A smell of sweet sex filled the car. Unable to help myself I lifted Grace's dress and began rubbing her through her now soaking wet panties. Pulling her white, lacy panties to one side I pressed two fingers against her clit as they glided deep into her moist, soft pussy. Her moans grew louder as I put a third then a forth finger deep inside her.

Seemingly unable to help herself Hazel reached out to touch my cock giving me a great view of her cleavage. I stuck my hand down her top to feel her hard nipples. I then noticed Grace did the same thing to her sister, Lucy. By now we didn't care about the noise and watching Grace with her sister whilst I played with her pussy and her other sisters tits it was all too much for me and I explode with cum flying everywhere. The women seemed to be turned on further themselves and soon each one climaxed.

It was then I realised we had stopped and Kim and Tom sat there enjoying the show.

"A few shots in here and then I will help you all get cleaned up, then onto the reception." Tom said as he climbed out of the car and opened the passenger doors. As I got up to walk in Tom grabbed my arm to hold me back. Kim turned to see if we were close behind but Tom just smiled and motioned her in. "I need to explain everything to you, I know you might be mad but I think you are enjoying this. Besides which the effects seems to be wearing off on you." I looked at him puzzled. "Come on I will tell you inside." I did feel less euphoric but put it down to finally releasing my load in the car and to be fair I was having a wild time with her family. As we walked in he pointed the girls into the back rear studio and then we turned into a small room just before it.

Tom then motioned me to a chair and held up a DVD disc.

"This will explain everything," he said and I could see his hands visibly shake as he entered the disc into the computer. "What happens next is up to you, if you call the police I understand but realise you are at least partially to blame. If you decide to just enjoy the rest of your day, I will be waiting in the other room. I will just be taking normal shots until I get your decision." I was more confused than ever but a muffled fog seemed to be clearing my head. "Just hit play when you are ready." Tom then proceeded to walk out leaving me alone with the disc on pause. My hands trembled as I grabbed the mouse and I hit the play button.

The first thing I saw was Tom in the same room I was now sitting, he was talking about a man who was about to make the biggest mistake of his life; just had he had done when he was 20. I knew the scene looked familiar as he was wearing the same clothes as when I first met him. That meant this footage must have been taken just after I left him. He then turned to the camera and said,

"Don't worry Mark, I will make it better, I will make sure she is worthy." I had no idea what he was talking about but there was a sadness and sincerity in his eyes that meant he thought he was doing the right thing. The picture clumsily cut to a car scene. The camera was pointing out towards the street, I had no idea for what reason and I could hear Tom talking indistinctly in the background. I then saw Grace walking down the street and the car slowed down to film her. She was obviously out shopping and was wearing a long, beige Mac. As she walked the Mac parted to reveal a black knee length skirt and black, leather boots. The car then moved off and the picture went black. It came back on in a department store, Tom had obviously somehow concealed the camera. He was in the underwear section and there was Grace looking at a set that looked similar, or maybe the exact same set, she wore today. There was something very erotic about this voyeurism. The scene cut again and the next was of Grace heading towards the changing rooms with numerous items in hand. It was at this point I realised that the person holding the camera could not be Tom since the person recording it was holding a skirt and went in to the changing room too. Whoever it was left their curtain half open as they changed and the camera was exactly opposite to Grace's changing room whose curtain was also not fully closed. A silhouette showed Grace getting changed then she briefly came into view through the gap. For a second she seemed to turn and look directly at the camera but then just smiled and acknowledged the person recording the footage. Suddenly Grace again turned to the unknown watcher

mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers
12