The Wedding Plan

Story Info
He takes advantage of sister-in-law at a wedding.
1.4k words
3.9
187.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our niece was getting married on Saturday up in the English Lake District. The bride was my sister's girl so I was invited together with my wife, Brigette. My brother Gerard, and his wife Maureen, were also on the list. The wedding party was staying at a little country estate where the ceremony and the reception were to take place. Because of its limited size, only the happy couple, and their immediate family could be accommodated on the estate. The rest of the guests were spread over a couple of local motels and bed and breakfast inns. Nothing too fancy, but you would not expect that in this quiet part of the world. Because of space considerations we were asked to double up on accommodation. Gerard and I, and our wives were to share a room with two double beds. We were good but distant friends and occasionally visited and stayed with each other, so this was not a problem. Because of a recent illness, I was off the booze for a little while. This naturally made me the designated driver. I did not find this a lot of fun, but I decided I would make the most of the situation.

At the wedding reception, everybody was having a ball and booze was flowing like water. There is nothing worse than watching everybody slowly get plastered while you are stone cold sober. Brigette, Gerard and Maureen were well into the sauce. I had been working on an idea to capitalize on my enforced sobriety, and their heavy drinking fitted well into my plan. In fact, I purposefully helped them to drink by being the good host and ensuring that their glasses were always full. Gerard, at 45 was three years younger than me. Maureen had been a real looker in her day. Even now, at just over 40, she still had a young, fresh face. Her body had broadened just a little, but I would not call her fat; just nicely rounded. She was short with nice full breasts and good legs. In her floral wedding outfit she was quite radiant. I had a few dances with her, enjoying the feel of her body next to mine. I tingled with excitement at the thought of my plans for her that night. I wanted everything to go smoothly.

We were among the last to leave the party. I rounded up Gerard, Maureen and Brigette, ensuring that they had one last drink for the road. I managed to get them into the car amidst a lot of swaying around and laughing. They were still enjoying themselves, but over the fifteen-minute drive back to the motel, they quieted down and got a little drowsy. When we got to the motel, I ushered them into the room. I had left half a bottle of brandy and two small glasses upturned on the dresser. I knew this would get Brigette's attention. I suggested to Gerard that we went to the motel bar for a nightcap while the girls got ready for bed. At the bar, I ordered a couple of whiskies while Gerard and I sat down at a corner table. After a few drinks -- I wasn't actually drinking the whisky but topping up Gerard's glass when he was not looking -- I excused myself to go to the bathroom. In fact, I went over to the room to see what was happening. The place was quiet with just one side light on. The girls were in bed asleep. The brandy bottle was empty; both glasses had been used. Maureen was in the farthest bed by the window. She was curled up with her back to me. I could see she was wearing a black, lacey nightie, most of it hidden by the bed covers. Brigette was in the bed closest to the door; lying on her back with her mouth half open, breathing deeply, blankets up to her chin. I turned off the lamp leaving the room in darkness and went back to Gerard and who was just finishing the last of his whisky.

"Ok!" I said, "let's make our way over there." We made a bathroom stop at the bar and headed for the room. Gerard was really rolling about a bit, very unsteady on his feet. "Be very quiet. They're both asleep." I cautioned, before I let us into the darkened room. I steered him to the closest bed and sat him on it. I took off his jacket and shoes and helped him lie back on the bed. I think he was asleep before his head hit the pillow. I quickly got completely undressed and slipped into the bed nearest the window beside Maureen. I could hear both Gerard and Brigette breathing deeply in the next bed. Maureen had her back to me. I rolled over off my back and put my arm around her waist. I could feel the silkiness of her nightdress. I reached up and felt one of her breasts through the thin material. She really had a nice big set of tits. She did not move a muscle; just kept sleeping and breathing heavily through her mouth. I fondled her breast and played with the nipple. I did not expect any reaction. Things were going to plan. I reached down to the hem of her nightdress and started to ease it up as far as I could. I managed to get it up past her waist, and then reached underneath and slid my hand up to her naked breast. This felt much better and I spent a lot more time fondling her and playing with her nipple. This did not disturb Maureen, but it sure had an effect on me. Her breast felt soft and the nipple was pronounced enough to roll between my finger and thumb. My hard dick was nestled against her ass.

I reached down to her panties. They felt like high-cut lace briefs. I don't think I could have taken them off without a lot of trouble, so I just eased them down a little and loosened them around the edges. I pushed her upper leg forward so that I could get some access to her pussy from the rear. I licked my fingers and felt between her legs. I could feel her labia under the soft material. I moistened my fingers again and kept stroking. I gently pulled her panties over to one side so that I could caress her naked pussy. Again there was virtually no response so I gently spread her leg farther up and away from me. This gave me much better access. I kept sliding my fingers along her moistened pussy and approached up to her clitoris. I kept working at this, occasionally pausing a finger at the entrance to her cunt. I now alternated between tweaking her clitoris and inserting my finger deeper into her. I had hidden a condom under the pillow earlier. I put this on my rigid cock and eased up to a position over her ass. I positioned my dick at the entrance of her pussy. I could not hump her the way I wanted to, but I managed to insert a few inches and slowly fucked her. The feeling of having even a few inches inside her totally excited me. She seemed quite accepting yet not at all disturbed. I could have fucked her like this all night, but before long -- much too soon - I just could not help myself. I had a great organism, filling the condom with cum.

I rolled back onto my back and savored the moment. My plan had gone well. Now for the last part. I waited for the inevitable, until Gerard got up to go for a pee. He lurched over to the bathroom, not very quietly. I slipped out of bed and into the pajamas I had placed under my own pillow. Gerard came staggering back and was about to swing back onto the bed. He almost sat on me, still in a drunken stupor. He realized his mistake I gently steered him towards his own bed and laid him down again on his back, still fully dressed. I rejoined Brigette in our bed and slept like a baby.

The next morning, the other three were felling a bit shaky and were drinking black coffee as I enjoyed a good English country breakfast. Driving south later in the day, they all dropped off to sleep, as I hummed along with the radio and gave the odd fond glance in the rear view mirror at Maureen's sleeping face.