The Wedding Planner Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slinky and sexy huh?"

"Naked will work; I'm easy to get along with."

She thought, "Don't I know it asshole; I saw just how easy you are to get along with through the dive shop window."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She was already naked and under the sheets we he came into the bedroom. Normally they started their love making with some necking and then some sixty-nine, but that night she was going to let him do all the work. She would make the appropriate noises and probably get into it when he started fucking her, but she wasn't going to help.

It went pretty much as she had expected. He played with her tits and rubbed her pussy, but when he tried to swing into a sixty-nine she wouldn't let him. She wouldn't have minded letting him suck on a pussy that had been filled all weekend with strange cock, but she wasn't about to suck his cock after it had been in strange pussy. He knew she was pissed over what had transpired over the weekend so she knew he wouldn't push. When he spread her legs she pulled her knees back to give him better access and then she wiggled a bit, faked some moans while he banged her. She didn't start getting into it until she started comparing him to her weekend lovers. His cock wasn't as long as Friday's stud and it wasn't as big around as Saturday's and he wasn't pushing her buttons near as well as Sunday's lover. Thinking of her three strange cocks helped her have an orgasm which Jake probably thought he gave her.

When it was over she rolled over and pretended to go to sleep and as Jake started to softly snore she was already working on a plan to get herself laid at the wedding she would be working that weekend.

To be continued.

12