The Wedding Reception

Story Info
Wife enjoy her sister's wedding reception.
1.6k words
3.33
100.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cooper
cooper
22 Followers

My wife, Toni, had three sisters. The older (BIG Sue) had gotten married the same year that we had and the younger (Jojo) was married 4 years later. Each of these were big Catholic weddings followed by a reception at her mother's house. Traditional family style receptions with a lot of food, punch and champagne... lots of people having a good time with each other, the food and the champagne.

Jojo's wedding was on a Saturday in June, beautiful weather so most of the party migrated out of doors. I had the bad fortune of having to work that evening but I was able to enjoy the party atmosphere and food until leaving at two. I was probably the only completely sober adult when I left for work but I had a wonderful time talking to everyone, flirting with the bridesmaids and even joining the dancing. Toni's face was a little flushed from the wine and from dancing with everyone from 4 years old to 70 years old. She broke away long enough to walk me out to the car. As I kissed her good-bye, I reminded her that I wouldn't be back until after 11:00 pm and to be especially careful of those old-timers on the dance floor. No kidding, she said with a wicked little grin. She said that Old Joe had a stiffy that he kept "bumping" her with while they were dancing.

Work kind of dragged that night. I would rather have still been at the party, but it was finally time to go. As I drove down the freeway, I wondered if anyone would still be there that late. As it turned out, much of her family was still there, playing cards, laughing and working on the leftover food and wine. Everyone welcomed me and Toni wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big, sloppy kiss to a lot of applause.

Toni: "You sure missed a good time"

Sue: "You'll never know how good of a time that you missed!!"

Mom: "Sue, HUSH!"

Me: "What did I miss"

Toni, Sue and others: "Nothing!"

Toni took me into the kitchen to get some food and I asked what that was all about. It seems that she had kissed one of the groom's brothers and one of our nieces ran around telling everyone that Auntie Toni was kissing Uncle Jim in the backyard. I said that I hoped that he was a good kisser (he was) and we returned to the family room to eat with everyone else. As we entered the room, people stopped talking and than after an awkward silence, they resumed. Were people really so uptight about a little champagne induced kissing? I toasted her with a glass of champagne.

After I finished my plate I took it back out to the kitchen. Sue followed me so I asked her why the sudden silence when Toni and I had returned.

Sue: "Well, Toni got a little drunk today and danced for hours with everyone... she was quite the life of the party. Some of the wives got a little upset that she was paying so much attention to their husbands."

Me: "Sounds like fun. A little dancing is nothing to get upset about."

Sue: "She was sort of draped over these guys, especially the older ones. Probably from the wine."

Me: "Was the guy she kissed married?"

Sue: "Oh my god! Who told you?... No, he is single."

Me: "Toni told me herself. I don't see that a little kissing at a party is such a big deal. But having that little girl run around telling everyone must have put some excitement into the party."

Sue: "It did that. Although, seriously making out on the side lawn is a bit more than a little kissing!"

About that time Toni joined us in the kitchen, so I said: "It sounds like a little kissing turned into some serious making out. I assume that you both had a good time?"

Toni: "Oh, yes... but we were fully clothed and our hands were on the outside!"

Sue: "I can't believe you guys. Aren't you jealous?"

Me: "I might be jealous if I was here and she chose him instead of me, but I wasn't here so I am happy for her. In fact, it turns me on a little."

Sue (with a grin): "You are both perverts"

There was a lot of teasing of Toni, but no one knew that I knew so they were careful not to be specific. About midnight, I went out to the storage room behind the garage to return some of the soda and wine, and as I turned to leave I bumped into Sue, nearly spilling the glass of wine she had in her hand.

Sue: "So did she tell you everything?"

Me: "I don't know, was there more than what was said in the kitchen?"

Sue: "It's OK with you if she makes out with someone else?...and it turns you on?... how far would you let her go?"

Me: "It really shouldn't be about me letting her go, but rather what does she enjoy. And, yes, it REALLY does turn me on. I completely enjoy her having a good time."

Sue: "Would you be OK if she went farther than kissing and petting?"

Me: "Maybe... I guess I wouldn't know until it happened. Did something happen?"

Sue: "They pretty much kept their distance after the "I saw Auntie kissing.." episode. But... I saw him come into this room an hour or so later, not carrying anything in and not coming right out again, so I decided to investigate. I couldn't hear much from the door, so I went around to that side window over there and peeked in.

Me: "Don't stop now, this is getting good."

Sue: "They were right here where you and I are, kissing and carrying on. So I decided to watch and see how long this would continue. (I tried to put my arms around her to kiss her... she laughingly pushed me away) Are you sure that you want to hear this?... I guess so!! He brought his hand up to her breast for a while and she kept fondling his ass while they kissed all over their necks and faces. When his hand slipped into the top of her dress, she pushed away. I thought, well finally, you little hussy! I was wrong. She was just getting her arm out of the sleeve so that her whole breast was exposed! Aren't you getting jealous yet?"

Me: "Not at all... are you?"

Sue: "In a way... I hadn't seen her bare breast since we were teenagers and had not realized that they are nearly as big as mine, but firmer looking."

Me: "I certainly have enjoyed them... they are a little bigger than when we first started dating... they are fun to play with. You are such a tease. Are you going to show me one of your breasts? No? Did they go any further?"

Sue: "He sucked on her right one so long that I thought that I would pass out. Even though she is about my size, her nipples are much smaller. What do men prefer?"

Me: "They are all good... variety truly is the spice of life. It would be interesting to suck on a bigger nipple..."

Sue: (laughing) "Pervert! She finally pulled her dress back over her breasts... saying something to him that I couldn't hear and than sat back on this chaise lounge. I thought that that was the end but he got on his knees and pulled her dress up... did you know that she is wearing black panties today? He began to nibble and kiss her inner thighs, but quickly removed the panties. You know, I had never watched people make love before. I'll have to encourage Steve (husband) to kiss my puss the way that Toni had hers kissed!!"

Me: "I would be happy to take those lessons. It sounds like she had a great time. Was he able to bring her to climax with his tongue? And did she kiss his too?"

Sue: "It looked to me like she came twice. And no, she didn't do oral sex on him. Does she always grimace like that? "

Me: "Always. And I love it!! I wish that I had seen it... lucky you."

Sue: "How many ways can I say pervert!! What if she had gone all the way? Would you still be OK or do you have limits?"

Me: "Limits seem so limiting.... and I would very much like to see how your breast compares to hers. Soooooooooo, did she?"

Sue: "Actually, yes. But it was over so quickly... he didn't last 30 seconds. They quickly straightened out their clothes and left separately... the way we should unless we want more stories to come out of the Wedding!!"

Toni slept all the way home, so I didn't get a chance to get her version until the next night. I was buried deep inside of her working on a second climax when I asked her about the trip to the storage room.

Toni: "Which one?"

Me: "The one behind your mother's garage."

Toni: "I know silly. Who saw us?... I meant which time."

Me: (holding very, very still, it was hard to keep from cumming when she said "which time")"Sue followed you out there... how many times were there?"

Toni: "That big tattle-tale.... Three"

Me: "Oh my Gawd!! I can't keep from cumming!! Oh, Oh, oh, oh, oh... She... said.. that... he didn't last... 30 seconds... was that the first time?"

Toni: "That would be the first time... he only lasted a couple of minutes the second time but by the third, he stayed long enough for me to cum... his tongue got me off I don't know how may times... Are you getting hard again?"

cooper
cooper
22 Followers