The Wedding Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight must have been exquisite for our watcher, a beautiful woman practically naked and submitting herself to the most intimate sexual inspection by her husband. With one hand I reached around in front of her and spread her honeyed lips. She was still sopping and sensitive from rubbing herself to climax on his knee, so my fingers parted her thin, delicate vulva easily and my middle finger slid past her clit and into her hot opening without resistance.

At the same time, I pressed the thumb of my other hand between her cheeks, against the tight threshold to her forbidden entrance.

My wife's other sexual secret, more taboo than her enjoyment of nipple torture, was that she loved me to tease, kiss, lick and fuck her lovely ass. It was such a guilty pleasure that she often didn't seem to even want to admit it to herself, positioning herself during passionate moments to encourage such stimulation, but apologizing to me afterward. She never had anything to apologize about. I loved pleasing her in any way she wanted, regardless of what others might consider acceptable.

I slid my thumb inside, the whole area having been thoroughly lubricated by her earlier adventures. She moaned in pleasure, the sensation overcoming her observance of the rules of our game. Twisting my fingers inside her encouraged more prohibited noises, but still she held her pose on quivering legs.

I had to display her more, open her up to him; let him see her in all her glory. Withdrawing my fingers and turning her around, I pushed her nearly naked body face down on the soft bed so that her legs and ass were facing the closet where our new lover was hiding. Arching her back and spreading her legs, with her knees bent and pretty feet in the air above her, I gave him an unobstructed image of her most intimate places. I slid her arms under her body, and positioned her fingers between her thighs, holding her slippery lips apart for the stranger's secret gaze.

Moving to the head of the bed, I leaned over and whispered to her, granting her release from the rules of our love-doll game. She was now free to speak, and open her eyes, but I asked her to maintain her position as I quickly stripped. She watched my cock spring free of my pants and smiled gently as she fantasized about all the fun we were about to have.

Another wicked idea sprang go mind, and I opened the nightstand drawer and reached into our "goodie bag" to grab her favorite dildo and a bottle of lube.

She smiled again, asking in mock dismay, "Just what do you plan to do with that?"

"He'll be joining us tonight," I replied, stroking the long shaft of the sex toy and personifying it. I kissed my way down from her graceful neck, down her back, across her arched bottom, pausing for a probing little lick of the puckered spot between her cheeks, and then down her legs as she purred and moaned softly.

When I reached her feet I slipped off her shoes, and planted light kisses on her feet as I thoroughly lubed the stand-in phallus. Spreading her a little more I knelt between her legs and brought the head of the lubed dildo to the entrance of her wet pussy, which she still had been caressing gently since I placed her fingers there.

"Hmmm..." she objected weakly as I prepared to push it inside.

"No?" I started to worry that she was going into sleepy phase, and the moment of passion had passed.

She turned her face toward me and with a naughty smile, tilted her hips to position the favorite love toy at her backdoor instead.

"Oh, there...I want him in my ass, deep in my ass, while I suck you in my mouth." I was relieved that she still wanted to play, and trembling at the idea that she called the dildo "him" and not "it". She was playing out the same fantasy I was.

I gently pressed the dong past the initial ring of resistance and slid it deep inside my wife. She gasped in pleasure as I firmly pressed it to full depth, and positioned her hands to hold in in place.

After kissing and licking my way back from her bottom to her neck, I turned to face my wife's outstretched form, and the naked stranger that I imagined in the closet. I sat a few inches from her, spreading my legs on either side, close enough that my erection brushed against her cheek leaving a smear of clear fluid as a sign of my profound arousal. From this vantage I could see the closet door, slightly ajar, and I thrilled to the idea that my wife's dance partner was watching us perform, with a perfect view up between her squirming, lovely legs.

She wrapped her lips around my fat cock and started to gently suck the tip. It was almost too much, I couldn't grant myself release that soon, so I regretfully pulled back and offered my dangling balls to her loving lips instead. She knew that I wanted to prolong the pleasure and pouted at me playfully before devoting herself to kissing and licking my sensitive family jewels.

"You really liked dancing with him, didn't you?" She hummed in agreement as she took my left nut fully into her warm, wet mouth and sucked it gently. I could tell she was pleasuring herself by letting the dildo slide gradually out and working her fingers across her pussy by the way she was wiggling as I whispered my fantasy. "You were so gorgeous, so beautiful. He couldn't keep his eyes off you...he had been watching you all night, you know." She grunted, driving the dildo back inside her to the hilt.

"God, you were so sexy, dancing with him. It got me so excited to see him pressed against you on the dance floor. All the other women were jealous. They all wanted him, but you were the sexy nymph that entranced him, and kept him all for yourself." She hummed more vigorously in agreement.

"I looked at his cock when we were in the men's room...it was all veiny and thick, just like your favorite pictures. Just like that cock in your ass." She made a yummy noise. "When you were riding his knee in the ballroom I kept thinking of him letting that big snake out of his pants, and sliding it deep inside you." She grunted hard as she jammed the dildo in deep once more.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, my little secret slut? You'd like me to present you, naked and wet, to the stranger you danced with. You'd like to make me watch, wouldn't you? Watch the two of you, naked and sweating, as he passionately fucks you over and over again, makes you cum properly with his hot shaft buried deep inside?" She emphatically hummed yes, this time with my right nut nestled carefully in her mouth, her eyes pleading with me, it seemed, to make it all come true.

Outside her field of vision I motioned toward the closet door, hoping he would really be there after all this time of me imagining his quiet voyeurism. Hoping he would emerge to seize the moment, and take my wife ardently as I watched.

When the door silently slid open and the stranger appeared, naked and throbbing, I was gripped with the most overwhelming, erotic panic of jealousy and lust. His body was a sculpted mass of well-defined muscles. His cock and balls were shaven and the shaft was glistening hard, probably from the generous coating of his own fluids as he silently stroked himself in hiding. A shining thread of longing was dangling precariously from the tip.

His manhood looked enormous, and thick, thicker than I imagined it would have been. I worried for the briefest moment that he would spoil her so much with that godly tool that she would no lose her desire for me.

He padded silently to the foot of the bed, where I had left the lube, and applied a generous handful, coating his impressive pole from tip to base.

I looked into her pleading eyes, and toyed with her. "I couldn't hear you, would you want that muscled hunk of a man you danced with to fuck you, slide his thick, hard cock in and out of your slutty little body? Do you want him to use you like a whore right in front of your husband, emptying his balls inside your hot, tight cunt?"

She slipped my nut out of her mouth and hissed a desperately whispered "Yessss." I rubbed my shaft across my wife's pretty face as she drooled on my sack, heavy with the seeds of my lust.

"Would you like to be fucked by your Adonis while you suck your husband's cock? Would you like us both to fuck you at once, until you beg us to stop?"

She gasped, so filled with need she almost couldn't speak, "No...I'd love it. I need him, need you...god I need you both so much."

"Good, because he's here, right behind you."

My gorgeous blonde wife looked into her husband's eyes with a wicked grin. "I know; I've known all along. I smelled his scent as soon as we got into the room."

She turned her face toward the bald stranger as he mounted the bed between her legs, and gasped at the ideal specimen of masculine power as he guided himself toward her pussy. She covered her femininity with her long delicate fingers and with a squeeze, pushed the slippery dildo all the way out. "In my ass...please fuck me in the ass?" She begged him.

How could he deny her? He tossed the silicone phallus out of the way and positioned his own fat cockhead at her gaping, grasping opening. She had been prepared for him, but as he slowly lowered his weight into her, letting her feel the full length and thickness of his powerful tool, she still felt filled in a way she had never before experienced.

The stranger licked her stocking feet as he slowly withdrew to the very tip, and then reversed to begin his second, excruciatingly slow penetration. She was overwhelmed, yet greedy. Looking back into my eyes as I marveled at the sight of her being taken, she whispered urgently, "In my mouth, I need you!"

I slid the tip of my own turgid cock past her hungry lips, and she swallowed it immediately down to the base. His thrusts were more urgent now, more powerful, and he drove her forward onto my aching shaft. It was as though I was part of her, my body an extension of hers, my mind melded with my wife's senses. I was feeling her pleasure through her touch, joining in her surrender to a handsome stranger. The feeling was exhilarating, too much for me to contain, and I gave in to the crashing, throbbing power of my own orgasm, pumping my seed directly down my lovely bride's throat.

My release unchained hers, and she bucked and thrashed into his mighty lunges, demanding his fleshy spear even deeper inside as she stiffened in the rigor of a shattering climax.

Like a crackling charge of sexual electricity her summit brought our stranger to his own shuddering end. He cried out in a full-throated roar of conquest as he emptied his essence deep inside my wife's gently quivering form.

For a long time there was near perfect silence, the sound of our ragged breath the only flaw. He lay on top of her, and my wife's head was in my lap. After some time she spoke quietly.

"Stay with us, tonight?"

"It would be my pleasure."