The Wednesday Night Session

Story Info
Dominant Woman/submissive men.
2.8k words
4.08
36.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't let my faithful readers wait any longer for the "full version" of Wednesday night's BDSM, m2m session...so, here's the full accounting of that incredible scene!!!

I honestly didn't know if I would be in the best frame of mind for my Wednesday night session...with everything that has been going on at the office, I just simply haven't been myself...much less, I haven't been able to allow my naughty, nasty thoughts to develop into full blown scenes...however, my dear subbie, the submissive male that I truly treasure, revealed his penchant for dabbling in m2m activity.

I do get sexually turned on thinking about two men doing sexual things to each other, sucking each others cocks...one fucking the other...yes, the thought of a man penetrating another man's asshole as though it were a pussy (manpussy, if you will) just sends me over-the-top excitement wise!!! The excitement factor goes up even more when I'm directing this m2m activity!!!! So, with dear subbie having revealed to his diabolical Mistress that he has sucked cock and is planning on doing so again...I thought, hey, I'm sessioning my least favorite male submissive on Wednesday night...and the least favorite loves to be humiliated and forced to do nasty things...why not take my least favorite further than I've ever pushed him?

My least favorite male submissive has a limp cock...he has health issues that prevent a full and proper erection...this is tiring as this guy craves and loves cock and ball torture...all fine if the guy could get hard and stay hard...putting a cock ring on a limp cock that remains limp...well, just looses the appeal and effect. Not to mention all the cock and ball torture devices this guy has bought and given to me, they simply don't work on a limp piece of man-meat!!! So, what to do with a "limp dick?"

Humiliation...more humiliation than I've ever given him before...what better way than to make him suck my favorite male submissive's hard cock!!!! And so, the plot of my Wednesday night scene began to unfold.

I contacted dear subbie and asked for his assistance in this scene. He agreed. I gave him his instructions and appointed time of arrival. Next, I would make sure my least favorite submissive got a full dose of humiliation, keeping him at a distance...this guy craves constant attention and since he's my least favorite, I simply have no desire to baby and caudle him...I sent his instructions to arrive on time, his manpussy be clean so that he doesn't dirty my toys, though I use condoms, I really don't like ANY fecal matter on the condom when I remove it...of course, this is cause and reason to apply a few more whacks of the riding crop...

My least favorite submissive, sub j., arrived on time at 7:30 p.m. I had him strip naked on the patio, which it is still plenty light out, anyone walking by on the street might be able to see him should they look up my driveway...the first set of instructions were taped to the garage door leading from the patio into the garage...as I said, sub j was directed to strip naked and enter the garage...the next set of instructions were taped to one of the two plastic lawn chairs placed in the middle of the garage. sub j was to neatly fold his clothes and place in one of the chairs, then take the flowered-black panties and put them on, along with the black thigh high hose I had for him to wear...then, after he put on the panties and thigh high hose, he was to bring his tribute to the garage door that leads into my house, put on the full bondage hood and knock on the door. sub j was given explicit instructions to NOT lock the garage door leading out to the patio...that door was to remain unlocked. I wondered how long it would take sub j to wonder why I had given him that instruction...

sub j knocked on the garage door leading into the kitchen...it was time to get this show underway!!! I lead the big goon dressed in the flowered-black panties and thigh high hose, full bondage hood on, into my kitchen. I placed his hands on the kitchen counter where he placed the tribute envelope and waited for me to instruct him further.

I went out and made sure he had followed my instructions about not locking the door...he had...then I returned and led sub j into the living room. I ran my fingers around the elastic of the panties and laughed at his silly he looked...sub j is a big man, 6'5" tall and large in stature...he's not fat but just a big guy...his cock was a little harder than it had been previously...I pulled his panties down just enough for me to grab his cock and balls...he sucked in a breath and I laughed as I handled him roughly...I made fun of how he looked in the panties and I could tell this turned him on...I commented on his semi-erect cockmeat...and proceeded to yank on his cock, which made sub j moan and groan with pleasure...then I pushed him forward and told him to hold onto the massage table and bend over...

I proceeded to pull his panties down further, slow, very deliberately...I slapped each ass cheek with my hand leaving a fine red hand print on each cheek...then put on my sterile gloves and pulled his ass checks apart to examine his "manpussy." I love how the submissive cringes when I pull his ass cheeks apart...so humiliating...so humbling!!!! I lubed up a gloved finer and proceeded to finger fuck sub j...he started moving and grinding as this felt so good for him.

"You're nothing but a nasty little whore...look at you, you love how I'm finger fucking you!!!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, I can hardly wait to fuck you with my toys...I hope you cleaned that nasty manpussy of yours, I sure don't want to find any nasty stuff on the condom when I pull it out...I'll have to whip the shit out of you if I do!!" I told him and put a condom on the attachment of my Hitachi wand. Oh, yes, I love to put a little "turbo" action into the scene...I stuck that attachment into sub j's manpussy and turned on the Hitachi on low...sub j started moving his ass back onto the attachment and I laughed and turned the power up to high...I fucked sub j's manpussy with that Hitachi wand, laughing and telling him what a site he was...oh, that's a picture of sub j with the Hitachi Wand sticking out of his manpussy!!!

I took a couple of pics with my iphone and yanked on sub j's semi-erect cockmeat while I fucked his manpussy...he was moaning and groaning...carrying on something fierce, really getting into his Hitachi fucking...I was so tickled that it was about time for the next part of the scene...

I take pride in my scenes being perfectly timed and dear subbie was right on time at 8:00 p.m. He let himself into the garage since the door was unlocked. I had put his set of instructions out on the empty white lawn chair in the garage when I checked to make sure sub j had followed my instructions about not locking the door. dear subbie found his set of instructions and followed them to the letter...I had left him the red, leather blindfold to put on when he was ready to knock on the inside garage door.

When I saw dear subbie's headlights pulling into the driveway, I backed off of sub j, hoping he would hear the garage door shut...he did stiffen a bit and then there was the knock on the kitchen garage door...he froze when he heard the knock...

"Mistress, who is..."

"You are not to speak unless spoken to...(whack with the riding crop) did you forget??? Good grief, be quiet. Let me see who is at the door!!" I told him...sub j began to quiver...oh yes, this was going to be such fun!!!

I showed dear subbie into the living room...his cockmeat was already so hard and ready.

"That's my dear subbie...oh, look, you're so happy to see your Mistress!!! I just love how hard your cock gets when you come to see me!!!"

"Yes, Mistress," dear subbie replied. sub j was quivering and shaking...I took him off of all fours on the coffee table and had him sit back in the red leather chair. I made sure I talked loudly so sub j could hear...sub j is hard of hearing so I have to remember to talk loudly unless I'm close to him so he can hear...it definitely takes away from the scene having to talk so loud...I sometimes wonder if folks can hear me on the street, though my house sits back quite far from the street...it is funny to think of how loud I'm talking, what I'm saying...I can only imagine some poor unsuspecting hearing and wondering what in the world is going on in that house!!!

I rubbed my hands all over dear subbie and cooed and praised him where sub j could hear. sub j was sitting rather stiffly in the chair...I could tell he had no idea how to react to this turn of events...there was only one direction this scene could go...I had shared with sub j how much I get turned on by setting two males together...sub j sends me stories he's written about other women joining us and I have had a gal join us to observe one of sub j's sessions, but it really didn't do anything for me...sub j loved it but it wasn't my favorite scene...now, I was doing one of MY favorite scenes that I had shared with sub j...now was the moment of truth for both submissives...I was curious to see just how badly both subbies wanted to please me...

I had dear subbie sit on the massage table while I talked to them both...and then I decided to have dear subbie sit on the coffee table, on the yoga mat I place on the coffee table to prevent my submissives from slipping off...I placed dear subbie on the edge of the coffee table, spreading his legs where his cockmeat would be completely available...

Next, I had sub j get down on the living room carpet on all fours and crawl up to dear subbie and suck dear subbie's cock.

"sub j, you are to suck dear subbie's cock...you better do a good job, no teeth...make love to dear subbie's cock with your mouth...do you understand?" I asked as I pulled sub j out of his chair and down onto the floor. "If you don't do a good job, I will whip the shit out of you, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," sub j whimpered as he crawled up to dear subbie...my pussy was dripping wet...this was so fucking hot!!!

"Lean back, dear subbie...you tell me if sub j doesn't do a good job, you hear me?"

"Yes, Mistress," dear subbie replied...sub j used his hands to find dear subbie's erect cock...and then slowly he took dear subbie's uncut cock...dear subbie sucked in a breath of air as sub j took dear subbie's cock into his mouth...I leaned over and sucked on dear subbie's erect little nipples...dear subbie moaned and groaned...then I got down and talked loudly to sub j...

"That's it, you little cock-sucker, suck that cock, make love to it!" I instructed him...sub j's body was all shaking as he sucked the cock before him...dear subbie was leaning back...I loved the fact that neither man could see the other...that added to the over-all humiliation...but yet, kept their identities safe...

"Feel my pussy, dear subbie...see how hot and wet your Mistress is?" I took dear subbie's hand and put it between my legs...

"Oh, Mistress, you're so hot...I don't think I've ever felt you so wet!" dear subbie exclaimed.

"I told you how turned on I get seeing two men playing with each other...now, there's your proof!" I laughed as I had dear subbie finger my pussy.

"sub j, get back in your chair...put your cockmeat to the edge of the chair...dear subbie, it's your turn to suck some cock for your diabolical Mistress!!!" I commanded. sub j struggled to get back up in the red leather chair...then placing his limp cock on the edge of the chair where dear subbie could crawl up to him took a little doing, but he managed.

dear subbie got down on the carpet and crawled up to sub j...I pushed sub j back into the chair so his cock jutted out more...dear subbie took sub j's limp cock in his mouth and began to work it in his mouth...sub j's hips began to thrust up as though he was trying to fuck dear subbie's mouth...gawd, it was such a hot scene...so nasty, so fantastic...I then took sub j's hand and put it between my legs...

"See sub j, Mistress told you how hot this kind of scene makes her...feel how hot and wet I am!!"

"Oh, Mistress, you're dripping wet," sub j gasped...dear subbie was doing a good job on sub j's cock...it was quite a fabulous site...

I couldn't stand it any longer, my pussy needed attention!!!

"That's enough, I want you to lick and eat my pussy, dear subbie!! sub j, you sit in the chair and yank on yourself while dear subbie licks Mistress' pussy!!!" I ordered the two submissives.

dear subbie took right to his task and I had him get down on the carpet in front of me while I laid back on the coffee table, spreading my legs...I made sure I was especially loud in my moans and groans...my throes of passion...gawd, I was hot and needed some good pussy licking...dear subbie always does such a great job at licking my pussy...I was afraid he might drown from my juices as I was so damned wet.

I had another idea as I was getting tired of holding my legs up and apart...so, I commanded sub j to stand up to the edge of the coffee table while dear subbie straddled me on the coffee table...I had sub j hold my ankles up so dear subbie had full use of my pussy...I then had a hold of sub j's limp cock as it was right there over my face...I rubbed sub j's limp cock on dear subbie's asshole as dear subbie and I were in a 69 position of sorts...let's just say, I was thoroughly enjoying all the sexual attention I was getting and moving the subs around to accommodate my every whim and fancy!!!

I came at least, twice if not three times before noticing it was time for dear subbie to be on his way. As much as I would have loved to have dear subbie fuck me and empty a load of cum into my pussy, time is of the essence in my scenes and it was time for dear subbie to be on his way...I had sub j sit back in the red leather chair while I commanded dear subbie to be on his way...poor dear subbie, I received a note from dear subbie telling me it had been quite a while since he had suffered blue balls...ahhh, if I had had my way, I would have had that boiling load of cum, but the plan was laid and the scene moved on...nothing would have pleased me more than to have sub j clean up dear subbie's cum mess...but maybe another time!!!

After dear subbie left...I placed the red leather ottoman in front of sub j's chair and proceeded to grab hold of his limp cock and work it with my hands...sub j kept begging me to pull harder...which I did...I yanked on his cock and balls so hard, sub j was in total and complete ecstasy...I then commanded sub j to finish this Mistress off with his mouth and tongue...I ordered him between my legs, with riding crop in hand, I whacked him if he applied his tongue too hard to my hard little clit...it didn't take me long to achieve the full body orgasm I had been building with the little cums till this point...off I went into a full, body writhing spasms of joy...the complete and total release was awesome...I really needed that stress relief...I knew right then and there I would sleep like a log...the orgasm released so much stress...I was spent, I was done.

Once I regained my composure. I pulled sub j up out of his chair and led him to the door in the kitchen leading into the garage...I then pushed him out the door...

"I'm done with you, get out of here," I told him and shut the door behind him. I could hardly contain myself waiting at the door to hear him dress and leave out the other garage door. Once I heard the garage door to the patio close. I let go of my laugh...mission accomplished. How's that for a humiliating scene!!!!!

sub j sent me a note on Wednesday night stating I had achieved an ultimate humiliation for him. he loved it!!!