The Weekend Adventures of J&R Ch. 01.1

Story Info
He tames her on the weekends.
836 words
4.03
18.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*the people and events in this story are entirely fictional.... Or are they?

*

My first weekend with R was one I'll always remember. The first time he mastered me, made me his. He was finally free, and the spark that had been banked during our friendship finally was blown into a full, raging fire. That weekend he told me what to wear when I met him at my door. And so I met him, corseted, thong, garter belt, fishnets, high heels. I love corsets, how tight they squeeze around me, binding me. He smiled, moved towards me, and tenderly kissed me, his hands moving up into my hair, along my face, down my neck and to the tops of my breasts as he ate at my mouth, weakening my knees. His mouth moved down to my neck, and his hand back up to my face, my hair. Suddenly he tightened his grip and jerked my head back with my hair in his fist, sucking on my neck. He caught me up, then, and took me into the den.

"You've been a bad girl. My succubus. You've been haunting my dreams, and you need to be punished."

I cried out, a gasping moan, and he sat down on the ottoman and flung me over his knee. He spanked me, hard and long he spanked me. My bare ass turned red, blood drawn to the surface as each delicious whack left its mark. I struggled, I had to. I wanted to be mastered, but I wouldn't be mastered easily. He held me down with no effort, his hand on the back of my neck and the other one spanked my ass mercilessly. Finally I stopped struggling, which is when he took a length of rope from his pocket and bound my arms behind me. He flipped me over onto the floor, my sore ass tingling against the carpet, but my pussy wet none the less. My pussy wet, and he made it wetter by spreading my legs and licking it, eating it. His tongue flicking my clit, then rubbing it hard, then delving lightly into my pussy and back again. I moaned. I begged. "R...., please... I want your cock.... Please. Let me suck it..."

He looked up at me, that devilish glint in his eye. "That's not my name. What's my name?"

I didn't comprehend for a second, and then it dawned. "Master," the words came grudgingly from my prideful lips, "please let me suck your cock." I licked my lips, wanting him, salivating at the thought of him, hard and deep in my mouth and throat.

He stripped quickly and hauled me to my knees. His cock was thick and hard in front of me.

I wrapped my lips around it. His hand was in my hair, pulling me along his length, guiding until he found that he could push all the way to the back of my throat and I wouldn't gag. How I wished my hands were unbound so I could cup his balls and wrap my fingers around that scarce inch that my throat couldn't take! Instead I sucked and used my tongue to the best of my abilities, flicking it across the head when he moved out, squeezing with my throat when he moved in, suctioning on the way back out.

R groaned, whispering how good I felt. And he cried out and pulled out before he came, to my disappointment. I'd so wanted to feel his hot cum splashing the back of my throat, his cock throbbing in me, his whimpering as I swallowed and then sucked on his too-sensitive self. But that wasn't to be quite yet.

He controlled himself and bent me over the ottoman, then knelt behind me and plunged into my soaked pussy. I cried out, my ass still raw and stinging, my pussy throbbing around his hard cock, the piercing on his sack hitting my swollen clit.

It felt so wonderful! My pussy was sucking him in like my mouth was earlier, wanting more, clenching him as he rode me harder and faster, his hand once again in my hair, tugging it, using it as a rein of control. Harder, faster, slapping against my ass and clit, I came, and then he came, pouring into me, groaning and throbbing as his cum jetted deep within me. I sobbed and shuddered, wiggled my hips deliciously on his spent but still-hard cock to make him moan, and moaned myself when I felt it throb in response to my squeezing. He unbound my wrists and carried me to the bed where we collapsed together. I was exhausted, sore, throbbing and sated. He was flushed and spent.

Or so I thought. I should have known better. We'd discussed how often he masturbated, and my training was just beginning. This was just the start, the appetizer to blunt the hunger that had been gnawing at both of us for months previously. Oh, what I didn't know...

To Be Continued...