The Weekend at Last Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife's lust gets the better of her.
2.1k words
4.07
49.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend at last… I was heading home to my husband. I knew there was something special planned for the weekend but he wouldn't tell me what. I was soon to find out what an interesting weekend it would be.

I parked the jeep in the driveway and proceeded to the house. I entered the front hallway where we exchanged pleasantries then he said, in his commanding voice, "to close my eyes, stand perfectly still and not to move."

I loved it when he used his commanding voice. He wasn't much for being a Dominate so when he used the commanding voice it always excited me and sent shivers to my pussy making her all wet. I stood quietly and waited in anticipation to see what he was up to. I felt him move behind me.

He spoke, "I want you to pull your hair up and hold it until I am finished."

I did as was told. I felt a silk scarf being placed around my eyes. He secured the silk scarf in place. Then he placed a collar around my neck and locked it into place. He clipped a chain to the collar and let it dangle. He moved back to admire the view… "You may let your hair down now."

I went to speak and I was cut short…

"You are not to speak unless you have been asked a direct question. Do you understand?" I nodded and remained quiet. "Now my little slave girl, get on all fours so I can admire you like the slave you are going to become." He said with strong deep command. He tugged me to follow him around.

"Very good little slave girl. Are you willing to give yourself to me all weekend?" He dared.

"Yes," was my only reply.

"Very well then you will have a great weekend of being my sex slave." My pussy jumped with the thought. I have wanted this for a very long time. "Stand up," he commanded. I proceeded to follow him; he stopped me in my tracks with a tug upward on the leash. "Now slave raise your arms and spread your legs." I felt a restraint on my wrist, then the other. He gave a tap quick tap to my inner thigh to spread them wider. He restrained my legs as well.

I was still fully dressed from coming home from work. So I was wondering why he was restraining me with all my clothes on.

He left my side and I could hear his footsteps leaving to another room. I could hear the drawers being opened and closed. When he returned he stated, "How much do you liked the outfit that you are wearing?"

I was puzzled… He wouldn't dare.

Then I felt something cold touching my shoulder. I was amazed he started cutting my blouse off me. I started to protest when he stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and secured it behind my head.

"There will be no protesting anything I do to you or your body this weekend." He said.

I only felt him cutting away at my clothing. He started to cut my dress pants away as well. I felt the clothing fall from my body in pieces. He then cut my bra and it fell to the floor. My big boobs bounced happy to be free. My nipples were hard with excitement. He noticed that I was having a reaction to what he was doing to me.

"So you are enjoying this are you? Let's see how much. " I could feel him crouch down and he grabbed the soaked crotch of my nylons and gave them a clip. I didn't wear any underwear so he was right at my pussy. He slipped a finger through my lips and started to play with my already hardened clit. "You are very wet and juicy." He plunged a finger inside me then a second.

I couldn't help my moaning he was driving me crazy with his fingers. He removed his fingers and rubbed the juices on my nipples then my lips. "That is for later to enjoy. " he said. He grabbed my nipples and began to squeeze lightly at first then harder until I started to squirm. He started to pull upward so there was more pressure on my nipples. My pussy was on fire I loved it when he played with my nipples. His hands moved down my stomach to the tip of my pussy then he stopped. As I heard his footsteps leaving me again, I could hear him wrestling in the fridge for something for me, he knew I loved veggies so I was wondering what he was getting.

He removed my right ankle restraint and lifted up my leg. He then placed a belt behind my knee and pulled up on it until my pussy and ass were fully exposed and vulnerable to his liking.

"Now that is more like it. I have a surprise for you. I felt him place a cold cream and lube up my pussy and ass," he told me to relax and enjoy.

I could feel him place something cold and big against my pussy. I couldn't believe he was trying to put something so big inside me, I thought he was trying to rip me apart. I tried to adjust to help him when I felt his hand land on my ass with a loud crack. I jumped almost out of my skin and now my ass was on fire and pulsating from his hand slapping my ass..

"You are not to move or try and help in any way! Do you understand?" he demanded.

"Yes" was all I could say.

It was very uncomfortable and huge. I have penetrated my pussy with things that were very big before but not this big. It hurt but it was so stimulating. She was stuffed so full. Then I heard the sound of tape (hockey tape I found out later) being unraveled. He took the tape and proceeded to tape the veggie in place so it wouldn't fall out. He wrapped the tape in a crisscross direction around my hips. There was no way this thing was falling out. When he was done taping the thing into place he gave it a shake and pushed it in a little. It would only go in so far because; there was what felt like a wide stopper at the end. I just hope he doesn't decide to put the other end inside.

"Yes, he said, that won't be going anywhere." He mused. He bent over and started licking and nibbling and sucking on my nipples making them hard and erect. Then, he pinched them very hard, and then I realized that he was putting a clamp on my nipple then he proceeded to the other one for the same punishment. He had them linked together because he was pulling on both of them at the same time in unison.

"I like the way your nipples look when they are outstretched from your boobs. I saw a picture on a website using the very same clamps and chain. I am going to attach the chain to your gag ring so when I want you to raise your head you will be the one inflicting the pain to your own nipples." He tormented. "Now tilt your head down while I clamp the chain to your gag. Now lift your head as if you were looking at me in the eyes."

I tilted my head slowly and could feel my nipples being pulled upward. The pain was unbearable. I was scared I would tear my nipples off.

He smacked my ass again hard and stated, "You're moving to slowly." With the smack on my ass I jolted my head upward and gave a hard tug on the clamps that were firmly attached to my nipples. My nipples were on fire and I was shaking in pain. He kneeled down and he grabbed one pussy lip he placed a clamp on one lip then the other he was tugging down on them then pulling them apart then, he pulled them back so my clit was exposed I could hear the tape again he was securing each clamp to my inner thighs.

He positioned himself under my legs. His fingers reached up and started flicking my clit then he placed his thumb and forefinger on either side of my clit and squeezed and started to pull on my clit. Too many sensations for my body to handle all at once my breathing started to get faster and faster he knew I was close to an orgasm.

He demanded, "You are not to cum until I give you permission. Maybe a little time alone will calm you down. While I am gone you may only lift your head up and down for a little pleasure." He stopped and stood up and I could hear him leaving the room. .

I started to move to get his attention so he wouldn't leave me all alone. He returned and he could tell I was very frustrated.

"Well! Well! He exclaimed. Do you really think that you moving around after me telling you not to do so will get the attention you want? I will not miss the game and since you seem not to listen to a word I say, maybe a lesson in discipline is just what you need so I may watch my game in peace. "I have something for you that will keep you occupied while I admire you, have a beer and watch my hockey game.

I was not amused. He was going to leave me tied up and go and watch TV and a hockey game at that!

He moved behind me and ran his hand down my back. He sent shivers down my spine and goose pimples started to show on my skin. His hand was rubbing my anus and it was feeling very exciting. He spread my ass cheeks as far apart as he could, then he placed a very cold cream on and in my anus. I felt his finger penetrate my anus and go inside he was moving around in a circular motion. It wasn't cold for long then I felt it getting hotter and hotter. I started to smell the aroma of the cream he applied. It was Vicks! He removed his finger and I could hear him remove his belt from his pants. Before I could adjust to what I knew he was going to do he came down hard across my ass with the belt hard. My body spasm with each crack he applied. The first few brought tears to my eyes then the pain started to feel good. He moved so the belt and started to slap my inner thighs. I thought I was going to fall with the feeling. He moved to my front. I cringed I hated my boobs being hit. He belted me on each nipple three or four times I was bucking with each strap. He could see the tears starting to fall down my cheeks. He stopped belting my breasts and started to belt my clit. It was so exposed with my pussy lips being pinned back with the clamps. I liked it when he slapped my clit with his hand. Now he was using a belt to get his point across.

He stopped and said, " now that I have your attention maybe you will let me watch my game."

I nodded quickly and each time I nodded I was pulling my clamped nipples up and down bringing more pain to my already battered boobs.

I had no quarrel with him watching the game now I needed some time to gather my thoughts of what just happened to my body and me. My whole body was on fire outside and inside. Now that I had a few moments to recuperate, I could feel my ass burning, but it felt so good, my pussy was still throbbing with the vegetable still spreading the inside of my pussy wide open. My welts from being belted I'm sure some would start to subside soon. I was tired now from a long day at work, being restrained and being abused. I could hear him in the other room shouting at the TV trying to get his team to get a goal. I knew he would return soon because it was almost intermission. I was trying hard to mentally prepare for his return…..

Let me know If you want more.