The Weekend Awakening

Story Info
Two couples explore their sexuality.
2.4k words
3.83
40k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peter
Peter
2 Followers

This is a story of two horny couples who wanted to have a great erotic experience together. The story actually began after I had posted some erotic pictures of myself on a masturbation web site. Joe had responded and we began a communication about all sorts of erotic experiences. He indicated his wife loved to take the dominant role often but also from time to time she would play the opposite. He also said she had never played with herself to his knowledge and wasn't into vibrators or any thing like that. Shaving was also not something she had tried.

My mind began to fantasize with just an idea that may be very erotic and sexy if I could set it up for us four. Neither of us had swung before but each had had some extra marital experiences be it cyber sex or such. It appeared to me Loraine would get a great awakening of her sexual being if we could just get her going. Jane and I discussed a plan that was not only to awaken her but to provide us all with so much pleasure as well.

A secluded resort was chosen for its privacy and all were looking forward to the weekend together. There were few rules decided for our relations and we agreed that no activities where pain was involved would be involved.

After a long drive we arrived at the little cottage where we were greeted with a warm log fire which had been lit by mine host and the very nature of the environment was to send us a sensual message right from the start. An evening meal was soon delivered to our cottage by our host and we four sat down to enjoy it. Several bottles of wine from a wine cooler made a wonderful addition to the scrumptious meal. After the meal we lay back and begun to unwind and relax on the very comfortable furniture. Joe produced a video collection and selected a suitable one to start the evening's entertainment.

The movie began with a plumpish woman acting out an obvious fantasy of watching a couple making love on a video. Our two women began to react to the video as the girl doing the watching began to pleasure herself. The camera work was excellent with some revealing close-ups of all parties and before long there was obvious arousal as wet pusies and a precum leaking cock could be seen adding to the arousal of us all.

It had become quite warm in the cosy room as the log fire burned brightly. Some items of clothing were discarded by each of our sexy ladies and sexy lace bras one white and the other blue with matching high cut panties. were now visible as skirts had ridden up showing a lot of leg. Both of us men already had visible bulges and some discreet rubbing was taking place as the girls got into the stripping show for theirs as well as our benefit.. Not a word was spoken but eyes were intent on the video images now portraying close up scenes of a very explicit nature indeed. Jane was the first to cup her ample breasts and begun to tease those large nipples of hers with each thumb.

The lacy bra did nothing to hide the shape and size. Loraine soon followed Jane's lead and in fact slipped one bra cup completely to expose a full mature breast that to had an aroused nipple responding to the stimulation. Both men by this stage had their respective hands between there now spread open thighs.

The climax of the video was cumming fast as the actress had got up on her knees and with spread thighs presented the camera with a close up of a very sexy ass and with her finger now working herself to an impending orgasm. It was obvious her juices were flowing as she massaged a lovely pink clit and swollen lips. Both Jane and Loraine now slipped their outer garments and were now seductively attired in only bra and panties. They mirrored each other as legs began to spread and the fingers were now probing. The video ended with the woman having a huge orgasm, which timed very well with the couple she was watching and a large squirt of cum followed by several others shot up her back and she climaxed with a powerful orgasm seen up very close so that her spasaming cunt leaking copious amounts of her own cunt juice could be seen. My own cock nearly let go at such a sexy sight.

That was the defining moment as both our girls removed their underclothes and lay back with each a casting a wanton pose now stimulating their wet pussy's without any hint of shyness. Joe got up and selected another video. This was a favorite of Loraine's he told us and we were all eager to see why. Soon it was obvious as a man was shown spread-eagled on a very large bed with his hands and legs firmly tied to the bedposts in a star fashion. The man had a good-sized cock, which was quite limp at this stage. Soon a well-endowed woman appeared in just a light blue bra and pants.

She lent over close to the man's face and gave him a close up look at her more than ample cleavage with hard nipples showing through the thin material of her softcup bra. It was very sensuous to watch the mans cock rise to the occasion Little by little it grew as she allowed her breasts to lightly touch all over his naked body.

As a culmination to her actions she planted a wet kiss on his now very aroused cock. By this time Loraine got up and advanced to first me and then Joe and lastly Jane coming close enough for us all to smell her obvious arousal. She was also stoking the length of her pussy lips which were obviously now getting very wet and juicy. This video was obviously getting to her and she was beginning to act it out with us. Responding to the actions on the video Loraine then came close enough to us for all to get a lick and taste of her aroused pussy.

At first Jane declined but her fingers were very busy stroking Loraine's wet swollen lips none the less. She did however signal her approval to me and I made sure Loraine's clit got a fine tickle from the tip of my tongue. By now the woman on the video had begun in earnest to tease the spread-eagled man who was writhing on the bed trying to get at this teasing woman. A close up of his cock revealed how turned on he was getting.

Loraine now was also getting worked up and she ordered Joe to lie down on the sofa as she lowered herself on his face and ordered him to make her cum. He reached up and held her butt tight and buried his head in her crotch and begun in earnest. She motioned me to join and I stood behind her cupping her ample boobs and stimulating the nipples to full erection. Loraine soon begun to moan and started to slur words of lust such as cunt, suck, make me cum etc., etc.

My cock at full stretch was nestled between her bum cheeks and I could not resist a thrust or two. Then without warning Joe let out an involuntary groan as Loraine let go with a little squirt from her bladder. Followed by another. Joe was forced to swallow so as not to soil the furniture. I squeezed her nipples, which just seemed to cause another squirt. Then just as suddenly Loraine literately screamed as an orgasm hit her.

With hips thrusting and breasts heaving she came. Her legs buckled and I had to hold tight to stop her falling. I then lay her back down on the sofa spread-eagled and very wet. Seeing her like that and knowing what she had just done to Joe gave Jane and I the opportunity to teach her a lesson she was not going to forget. Holding her firm in this position I began to suckle her nipples while Jane got between her legs and Joe presented her with his big fat cock to suckle. I just knew what Jane was going to do so I braced my self and held Loraine tightly. All of a sudden we all heard the buzzing noise and then Loraine bucked as the vibrator pushed it way between her wet sexy cunt lips. Jane is an expert with the vibrator and knew just what to do.

We knew Loraine had never used one and this we were certain was to be an enlightening experience for her. But I had to hold on tight as she was struggling at first crying No, No please stop. Then it started to get to her as Jane's expertise began to work. Her thrusts were strong at first then begun to decrease as the feeling was not to get away from it but to go with it as the vibrator started to take effect. Her tongue started to lick Joe's cock which was now almost bursting as he responded to the awesome sight of his wife experiencing her first stimulation by vibrator.

I could relax now and began to stimulate those lovely nipples and as her chest started heaving now giving me encouragement. It was just a minute or two at most as Loraine began to get close to her first orgasm. Jane knew only to well how to get her close without climax time and time again just building a greater and greater arousal. Then without warning Joe let out a moan as his cock erupted and squirt after squirt of milky white cum shot into Loraine's mouth.

She gurgled as it overflowed and as Joe pulled out strings of cum landed on her mouth and neck. Being very close I stuck out my tongue and shared with her the sexy liquid, which I spread all over her nipples. Joes white slippery spunk looked very sexy on her hard erect nipples like snow on two mountain tops. I enjoyed the taste and the feel of it as I licked it all off. Jane knew how close Loraine was to cumming but with expert stimulation she held it back and then began again to coax it upwards. I felt a warm hand on my cock as Joe now began to help me.

His hands felt great as my precum lubricated the shaft and we all know how that feels. Soon Loraine was beside herself with sexual lust and she began to tell us all that she just had to cum. We changed positions so that I could lick her cunt and Jane could work on her clit for the final assault. Joe just sat close and began to stroke his born again erection. As Loraine rose up the pinnacle of lust I triggered her orgasm by inserting my finger in her well lubricated arse. It only need a little push and it was in just as she erupted into a massive orgasm that threw all of us off as she writhed and rolled emitting grunts and groans with such a crescendo. She then went limp and you just had to say there was one well done and sexually satisfied woman.

Joe took no time in getting between her thighs and before she had recovered had his big fat cock well up her very well prepared cunt. I too got my leaking cock inserted in Jane's cunt that was like a well-oiled tunnel as well. After some furious fucking where we all came and were then exhausted. We lay back and marveled in the energy we had expended. When she had calmed enough to speak Loraine turned to Jane and said will you show me how to do it that was so awesome. When I awoke next morning Jane was not in bed with me and I could hear her voice in the other room and also Loraine's. I quietly snuck out of bed and carefully looked around the door. What a sight. Jane was just finishing shaving Loraine's pussy and it truly did look inviting all smooth and inviting. Her big clit was very visible at the apex of her lips. I decided not to announce my presence but instead just watch. Loraine was laid back with legs spread wide and Jane between them with her arse towards me. A sight I never get tired of seeing.

Jane's cunt was obviously aroused as you could see the plump lips and an obvious wetness. Just then she spread her legs a little more and her clit plopped into view in all its pinkness. By now Jane had begun on Loraine's cunt now in all its baldness and was quickly giving her some great pleasure. After a little time Jane reached for the vibrator and Loraine sat up as Jane showed her where and how to use it to best effect. It was soon having the desired effect and then Loraine reached for it and Jane handed it to her to let her try for the very first time. Loraine then turned onto her knees and struck the same sexy pose as Jane had with the vibrator doing its work.

Both girls were well into it now and cries and moans and lusty words came from each of them as the climaxes built up. Jane meanwhile was not forgetting her own pussy as she started to glide her finger up and down teasing her now very erect clit. What a great sight two sexy women in the throes of sexual excitement. Joe must have been looking as well as I saw him creep up behind Jane his big cock swaying as he approached and then like a stallion he mounted Jane and sunk that big cock right up to his balls deep inside her wet cunt.

A loud grant escaped her lips as she pushed back at him causing his swollen balls to slap into her ass. I couldn't wait another second as I slid up behind Loraine just as her first vibrator induced orgasm arrived and sunk my big cock as far up as I could reveling in the feeling of a spasming cunt.

We both wasted no time in giving each others wife a fucking to remember. Almost in unison we shot our loads of white sexy spunk. As a final act we withdrew our cocks covered in white sexy spunk and as they turned over and lay back we swapped places and cleaned our own wives and induced another climax for each of them. Breakfast never tasted so sweet.

To Be Continued...

Peter
Peter
2 Followers