The Weekend Away

Story Info
Friends meet at the shore and show their sexual sides.
6.8k words
3.94
11.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was seemingly frantic as he ran through his beach house dusting here, organizing there, wondering what the hell that was over there. Out on the sun deck, his new girlfriend Kelly was sunning herself in a dangerously small bikini. "Michael, you're being obsessive again." She said, watching him jump from place to place.

"They'll be here in a few hours and I want to be sure this place is clean." He said, not missing a beat.

"It's clean, now come out here, please." She instructed. "Michael." She said more sternly and he stopped in his place and looked outside at Kelly. She smiled at him with her big smile wrapped inside her plump lips. Mike couldn't help but do her bidding. He exited the clean house onto the sun deck and sat down on the chair next to Kelly. "Much better." She said. "Now, I am going to roll over, can you get my back?" She asked handing him the bottle of dark tanning oil from the small side table.

What was he going to say? This hot woman was laying damn near naked on his patio and she wanted him to rub her down, who in their right mind would say no? He happily took the bottle and Kelly shifted herself pushing up from the chair and starting to turn. She was abnormally muscular for a woman, but she was also very tall, fitness was her profession. Her overly large breasts hung down low and made contact with the rubber lining of the lounge chair. She reached back and untied her string bikini top with her excessively large hands, much larger than an average woman even for her height. Mike watched her as she settled before he stood up and moved the same chair, sitting beside her. He casually dripped the oil over the top of her broad muscled back, down into the narrowing small above her thong exposed ass. Her perfectly round mounds circled nicely into what can only be described as the perfect ass. As he rubbed the oil in, he traced his hands over her shoulders, down along her rippling back into the dip of her lower back stopping and taking a little extra time on her bare bottom before completing the journey down her lean long legs.

Kelly smiled and sighed with each stroke. "This is nice." She said.

Meanwhile, back more towards the mainland...

Sam was pacing back and forth in the bedroom looking extremely conflicted. His arms were crossed over his chest and he continued to look at his wife, Lari sprawled out on the bed completely naked and spread eagle with her knees propped up for that perfect view of glistening wet pussy.

"Come on, there's no reason we have to be the first ones there." Lari said. "All I am asking for is a quickie, pump and dump, honey." She cooed at him. He stopped and watched her, beckoning him to mount her.

"Lari, come on, don't do this to me, you know how I like to be on time." Sam said in protest.

"There is no 'on time' we're going there for the weekend, no one else is going to be there until after 7. So, get your pants off and satisfy your wife." She ordered, her hand now trailing down between her small, and humble breasts. Her nipples began hardening at her own touch, her hand barely touching her skin as she traced her way down to her thick curly muff then cupping down and over her wetted vagina.

"What are you doing? That's not fair." Sam said, beginning to feel himself caving. There was no such thing as a quickie with Lari. She could never get enough. Her appitite for sex was legendary, well it was at least to Sam. Most guys get dirty filthy sex on their birthdays, Sam got it 5 or 6 times a week whether he was in the mood or not, Lari was insatiable. And when it was a special occasion, she would promise him dirty sex, which often prompted Sam to ask, "how much dirtier can it get?" And she always some way, somehow blew his mind.

Lari's hand continued to creep over her pussy, finding the right button to push for both herself and for Sam. She knew what he liked, and she wasn't afraid to use it against him. Sam was sucker when it came to watching his wife masturbate. He loved watching her feel herself up by pinching and pulling on her breasts and nipples. He loved how her hips would jut up and around as she fingered herself. And he knew if she started touching her wet hole, he'd lose it. He was trying so hard to resist, but once her first finger went inside, and buried deep and Lari's eyes rolled back into her head, he lost the ability to fight it off.

"Damn you." He said, moaning. She smiled at him through her own quite moan.

"Pants, off, now." She ordered. Sam unbuckled his pants, dropped them to the floor and unleashed his fully erect cock. Quickly he jumped onto the bed, Lari removed her finger and allowed her husband to thoroughly bang the shit out of her.

On the other side of town, another couple was in a similar dilemma...

"Tom, let's gooooooooo!" Becky shrieked from the bottom of the stairs.

"Just doing a once over. I feel like I've forgotten something." Tom said as he searched the master bedroom and then the master bath. He seemed as though something were very out of place or missing.

"We have everything we need, now come on, the waiting is killing me." Becky said. She stared up the steps, her fingers tapping on the banister while her hips shifted and girated back and forth like a person doing the pee-pee dance. But this wasn't a need to use the bathroom, this was something she needed to do much more urgently.

Tom appeared at the top of the steps. "Your mother has everything for the kids, right?"

"Yes, now please can we leave?" Becky said in a whining way.

"Take it easy." Tom said as he started down the steps. "You really can't wait, can you?" He asked, smiling, maybe even teasing.

"Are you kidding me?" Becky said, "do you have any idea how long it's been?"

"Yes, yes I do, Beck." Tom said, taking a moment to try and calculate how long it really has been. "It's a long time to go without your favorite activity."

"It's like a lifetime, now please, the bags are packed, the car is started, we have to go now."

"Alright, alright, let's go." Tom said, waiving Becky towards the door. She quickly turned and headed out the garage door with Tom in tow.

Quickly she got into the car, never bothering to put her seat belt on. Tom once again did a glance over in the back seat, just to be sure all bags were there. "TOM!" Becky shouted with a clear sense of urgency. Tom chuckled to himself and walked around to the driver's side and got in with a flop as his ass hit the leather seat.

Becky shifted in her seat, turning towards Tom with eager anticipation. "Hold on." Tom said. "Wait until I get out of the drive way. Last time I almost hit the mailbox." He stated as he adjusted the mirrors.

Becky sighed but complied with his request. Slowly Tom backed out of the driveway and turned right and braked. He stopped and paused a moment looking over at Becky. "Okay, now you can start." He said. She smiled with excitement and reached for the waist of Tom's mesh shorts and yanked them down. With her other hand she reached side and pulled out his dick and positioned it so that she could have easy access. He wasn't quite hard yet, but he was certainly well on his way. And once Becky's mouth sucked to the base of his dick, the flood gates opened and he was at full mast in no time.

Becky started slurping and sucking as Tom began to creep the car forward, moving slow as though in no rush. And Becky could care less that I was still day light out, this was after all her favorite activity, which she full planned to take advantage of since now they were in for a long car ride with no children in the back seat. She could do this for hours, literally, her neck and jaw were extremely fit.

In the very quite subburbs...

Ash walked out his front door with a suitcase in one hand and a 30 pack of suds in the other. As he moved towards the open gate of his SUV he heard honking and a couple of unpleasant jarrings from passers by. He had built up a tolerance for them now.

Shortly after his super fit, well toned, incredibly well breasted wife Aria came from the house with a suit case that was clearly heavy causing her tight muscular abs to be in full six-pack form. The honking stopped when she came out, and most drivers slowed down to get a closer look.

"Here you go, think this is the last one." Aria said. As Ashton put the bag into the back of the SUV a driver going by slammed on the breaks loud enough to squeal and also cause Ashton and Aria to turn out of shock.

"Put some clothes on your fucking freaks!" I gentleman yelled quite enraged from his car. "Sick fucks!" He screamed before he sped away. Aria just looked at Ashton and shook her head. Ashton closed the gate to the truck and put his arm around his wife.

"Some people just don't understand the freedom of being nude." Ashton said, proudly.

"No they don't." Aria said looking at her naked husband. "Plus not everyone looks as good as we do." She said.

"This is so very true, my love. This is sooooo very true."

Aria was an athlete from the time she could walk, and she was never ever ashamed of herself for being well toned and sexy. Her body didn't have an ounce of fat on it, which is ultimately why she had to buy her breasts. And she didn't hold back either, she went for the full sized d-cup, which was quite the upgrade from her boyish flat chest she once had. The skin was pulled so tight over the implants that she had pinches around her breasts, not to mention that her nipples were teenie-tiny and point nearly straight up. The rest of her body is as you would expect a woman who is nearly all muscle, toned and tight in all areas, including her small but well rounded back side which if you'd bounce a quarter off you'd get back two dimes and a nickel. Her abs were like steel and a sharp pattern from her lower abs practically made a point to her trimmed box shaped muff which wasn't quite enough to cover her overly bulbis clitoris which hung low and looked like a fat rain drop.

Ashton was as equally ripped, though his chose be fit didn't come for some years after meeting Aria. But by this point his physique was no less impressive than that of the statue David. Only Ashton had a much longer, thicker penis and some well developed testicles. As he stood in the drive with his hot naked wife by his side, his penis hung down low, nearly to the top of his knee. He felt happy standing in the cool afternoon air, as though nothing would ever bother him ever again.

"So, shall we?" Ashton asked. Aria turned to him and nodded then moved her narrow muscle tightened ass to the passenger side.

Back on the mainland...

Sam and Lari had never managed to get moving in timely manor, the quickie was turning into anything but. Lari had one leg propped up onto the bed, one hand bracing the wall, the other resting on her propped upper thigh. Sam was behind her, one hand clutching her hip, the other wrapped tightly around her waist as he ruthlessly fucked her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Lari screamed with no restraint. "Ram my ass, baby. RAM IT!" She screamed even louder.

"I thought this was going to be a quickie?" Sam asked between gasping breaths.

"Shut up and give it to me, give me your cock!"

"We're going to be late." Sam said again, but never slowing down his pace of ass thumping that he was providing to his demanding wife.

"Shut the fuck up and cock me mother fucker!" Lari screamed, reaching back and grabbing Sam's hair and yanking him forward. "Yes, yes, yes!" She shouted over and over as Sam blasted her ass as hard and as nasty as she was begging for.

"Don't you cum yet, Sam. Not until I tell you. Don't you dare stop fucking my ass."

"Too late for that." Sam said, groaning, releasing Lari and stepping back. Lari jumped into quick action turning around and falling to her knees. She reached out and grabbed Sam's balls, yanking them down. Then she took the head of this cock and pinched the opening closed, but it was too late. The first blast of cum launched from this shaft, flying out like a fire hose and splashing against Lari's cheek.

She realized it was too late to stop him, so she embraced the onslaught of flying cum letting each splash hit her all over her face, chin, and neck, smiling the entire time and jerking the last and final drops out. Sam stumbled away from Lari's grasp on his nether regions and fell back onto a rocking chair gasping for air and wondering where this tiny little woman's sex drive came from.

Lari staid on her knees laughing like a two bit slut and wiping the cum around her face then licking her fingers off. "Oh, I love it. I love it!" She groaned and gargled. Sam watched her in amazement and wiped his forehead.

Lari came down from her sexual excitement with a sudden sigh, looking at Sam. "Okay, just need to get a quick rinse and then we can go." She said with incredible nonchalance. Then she got to her feet and walked into the master bath and the shower on. Sam was not at all surprised by her reaction, that's how it was 5 or 6 days a week.

Slowly he got from the chair and began getting dressed.

Meanwhile, along the turn pike...

Tom's left hand held the steering while his left elbow rested on the arm bar. His right hand was down the back of Becky's pants wiggling around her asshole. It was all he could reach. Becky was sucking on Tom's cock with a fury, ready to swallow her second load.

"Hold on, babe." Tom said. "Toll booth coming up."

Becky sat up, wiping her mouth and settling into her seat and buckling her seat belt. Tom pulled through the toll and handed the clerk a couple dollars. "How are you?" He asked, causally.

"Fine thanks. Here you go." The clerk said handing Tom his change.

"Have a good one." Tom said as he put the car into gear.

"You too." The clerk said, barely audible as Tom started speeding off. Becky quickly undid her seat belt and resumed her kneeling position on the passenger seat and put Tom's cock back into her mouth and once again sucked with a fury. Tom's hand also resumed its position down the back Becky's jeans and found her asshole to wiggle around.

Only but a few miles behind Tom and Becky, Ashton and Aria sped along minding their own business. All along beside them, traffic would slow, especially when Ashton moved to pass in the left lane. Often drivers, particularly male drivers would speed up once they too notice to the exceptionally looking Aria. Sometimes they'd follow along for a mile or two, when they did Aria flirted with them while Ashton laughed and enjoyed the antics.

"Look at this clown." She said, taking note of a younger, nerdy type kid in a beat to shit Volvo trying to keep pace with Ashton in his sharp looking Escalade. Clearly the kid was infatuated with Aria staring at her more so than the road. "Watch this." She said, dapping the tip of her finger against her tongue, making it nice and moist then trailing it down to tight firm titty. She began swirling around her tiny, pointy nipple, flicking it like an eraser. The kid clearly was losing it, going back and forth between the show Aria was putting on and the road.

"Oh, shit." She shouted, watching the kid, taking her hand away from her solid boob and leaning closer out the window. The nerd had reached into his open fly. "He's whipping out his little pee-pee. It's so cute." She said, half giggling.

In order to keep him entertained, she proceeded to make a blowing motion with her hand, while using her tongue to represent a cock head against her cheek. She pressed her firm breasts against the window and it was all over. Suddenly the shitty Volvo went skidding off the side of the road, down an embankment and smashed into a tree.

"Fuck me." Aria said, surprised and scared. The kid in the Volvo managed to pull himself from the smashed up car and dumbly waived. "Oh, he's fine." She said, somewhat relieved.

"Little nerdy perv." Ashton said continuing down the highway with no real emotion towards the situation.

By now Mike had finally relaxed. It may have been the filthy sex he'd just received from Kelly, or it may be the third martini he had just started sipping, in either case he was feeling very chill. Kelly was sitting by his side, not wearing a top now and her tits still glistening with cum from where Mike had unloaded on her. "Aren't you going to clean that off?" He asked her.

"I will eventually. I like how it feels." She said very causally, not even looking Mike's direction, keeping her nose in her magazine.

"Alright." Mike said taking a sip of his drink.

The door bell rang, chiming all the way to the back of the house and echoing in the large, high ceiling living room. He got up, martini in hand and somewhat stumbled through his first steps. Kelly grabbed her bikini top, startled by the door bell and made a dash for the hot tub. She quickly began cleaning the slingers of cum from her cleavage and attaching her red string top.

Mike opened the door, smiling, "Hey!" He shouted at the sight of Tom and Becky. Both of them shouting their choice of hellos back at him. They hugged and shook hands and Mike invited them inside.

"Here, follow me to your room." He said, taking them down the hall.

"The place is looking great, Mike." Tom said, following a staggering Mike.

"Really, it does. Did you do some work?" Becky asked.

"Nope, just some good old fashioned elbow grease and a lot of beer." Mike said, chuckling, slurring his words slightly. Tom looked over at Becky and mocked Mike by using his hand, cupping it into a holding position and flicking his wrist towards him mouth. Becky smiled and giggled under her breath.

"Here you. This is your room." Mike said, pushing his way inside the guest room, which had a nicely decorated king sized bed.

Tom moved past him and wheeled the suitcases in, putting them into the open closet. He looked around, as did Becky. But she wasn't interested in the room. "So, Michael...where's Kelly." She asked, teasing. Mike was always the single guy, never had a steady girlfriend, hell he rarely ever went home with a strange girl, but always bragged about getting laid though none of his friends had ever met anyone he'd ever been with. Nothing ever stuck with him it seemed, and all his sexual encounters were one night stands.

"Ah, you're going to love her, Beck. She's outside in the hot tub." Mike said, smiling from ear to ear. She'd rarely ever seen him smile like that. When he told stories of his sexual conquests he'd always have a silly, shit eating grin.

Outside, Kelly relaxed in the hot tub, letting the warm water soak over her gigantic breasts, which seemed to float on top of the heated water. Mike came out not a moment later still with his further emptying martini glass. Kelly sat up, half surprised, then curious. "Who was at the door?" She asked, her voice crackling, changing pitch from low to high. It was like she was correcting her tone.

"It was my friends, Tom and Becky. They are getting changed in the bedroom, they'll be joining us shortly." Mike said, putting his glass on the table next to the hot tub and removing his shirt. He looked like your stereotypical Irish-American. He lacked any form of muscle, but was extremely strong. He had a round, hairy pot bell that sagged slightly over the waist of his shorts. His shoulders were weak and small, and his skin was overly pale with straggling traces of hair over his body. Kelly loved his "I don't try very hard" look, and looked him over with an intense stare as he slipped into the hot tub. "AHHH." Said, finally relaxing for the first time.

The door bell rang again, Mike's eye opened up, with the slant of annoyance. Fortunately, Tom was coming outside and stopped. "I'll get it, bro. You relax." He said, waving Mike to stay in the hot tub before going back inside and heading for the door.

Tom walked over to the door and opened it with a smile, which quickly turned to a look of utter shock and confusion. Ashton stood in the doorway, butt ass naked with his arms held open warmly. "Thomas!" He shouted and without Tom's approval wrapped his large, muscled arms around him.

12