The Weekend Away and Lina's Story

Story Info
Two part story of Lina's first spanking.
4.8k words
4.28
11.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sisters and I come from one of those families with everyone beginning with the same letter. My parents put a different spin on it and instead of being called Andrea, Angelina, and Aimee, we are Drea, Lina, and Aimee. We also all married men that are very good providers, terrific fathers but sometimes seem to others as a bit unreasonable. This is a story about last weekend when all three of us went out of bounds, according to the husbands and though only one of us learned something new in her marriage, all of us now swear to behave better in the future...

Lina is the best of us. She reads books on how to be a submissive wife. Her husband is a pilot and is only home for three days and then leaves for four. When he is gone she works to make sure the kids are happy and healthy while they still follow the rules as if he is home. With two kids this isn't an easy task but she's a really devoted wife and considers marriage her calling so she does everything he asks without complaint.

Drea is good for other reasons. Her husband is a CFO and provides very well for her and her girls. Drea behaves well all the time because people are watching and John flips out if she even goes to the store before she showers on a Saturday morning. He is so into what people think that it has actually rubbed off on her and when he's around she is a total snob, but when it's just us sisters, she is still the Drea we have always loved.

Then there's me...Aimee. While I love my husband and the life he has afforded us, I still can't help myself on occasion and I do what I want always trusting he'll take care of things on the home front. I have three sons and sometimes the testosterone makes me run for the hills. Anyway, what happened last weekend was really my fault but Lina got the worst of it, or did she? I mean, there is something to be said to getting it over with and having the anger behind you. Could I be jealous?

I was in a car accident. It was bad. The car was totaled. The accident was not my fault; some old lady crossed the center line and wiped me out. This was where I made my mistake. I called my sisters. I did not call my husband because I didn't want to fight with him and I knew he was angry that I had decided to squeeze a little more summer into my vacation time so I went to our lake house to get away alone. I didn't want to hear that if I had been doing what I should have been doing, staying home, then it wouldn't have happened, and I didn't want to worry him.

Lina was home with her kids. Her husband, Mike was flying. I called her crying after the accident and asked if she could come get me. She never hesitated. She shipped each of her kids off with friends and got in the car. It was late, maybe ten at night already. She had already said goodnight to Mike, so she was in the clear. On the way she called Drea and together they headed up to save me. They arrived to find me already at the lake house and nursing a cocktail and a few bad bruises. I had refused medical treatment but had indeed agreed with the physician's assistant when he encouraged me to try a script of vicodin. All of these things would have sent my husband into a tizzy, which is why of course, I didn't say anything.

Because I didn't say anything to my husband, it forced both of my sisters to lie to their husbands lest mine find out by default. See where this is going?

The first night they arrived and cooked a midnight meal and we sat around the fire pit and laughed and enjoyed each others company. The next morning we were all hung over and it was time to face the music. Then the sun came out and we thought about staying just one more night.

Lina sent Mike a test text. She said "I'm at the lake with my sisters and we are considering staying another night. What do you think about that?"

The answer she got was "WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU?" and then the phone actually rang and Mike never calls when he's flying. He says he can text on autopilot but hearing her voice is too distracting. It's a "I'm so in love with you" thing and it makes me gag just thinking about it. Their conversation went something like this; observe as she immediately caves and throws me under the bus.

"Where are you?" Mike asks. "I'm at the lake with my sisters." Lina answers in the sweetest voice ever. "So, when we said goodnight last night, you packed a bag and drove two hours to the lake without the children?" Mike is still asking questions."you not only left our home but you left the state without telling me anything?" "Well, yeah, I guess that is what happened but it's not the whole story." Lina says. "LINA! DON'T!" Drea and I both yell before she does the unthinkable and tells the truth. "Aimee had a car accident but don't tell Will. She wants to tell him after she sees the doctor on Monday. She's shaken and bruised but she has vicodin and wine and the car is totaled and you know how he can be." "VICODIN AND WINE? ARE YOU INSANE? SHE CAN DIE! And, yes, I know exactly how both my brothers in law can be and frankly I think all of you should be in big trouble but it seems I am the only one that knows how to show that I truly love my wife."

At this comment, Lina starts to well up with tears. "I'm sorry. I didn't know she could die. I will take the pills away" (I am totally shaking my head at this. She'll have to kill me to get these magic pills) "and I won't let her drink anymore but my question was what do you think about me staying over night here again. The kids are fine. They are with friends. Please?"

"I'm coming home tonight." Mike answers.

Here comes the misunderstanding. "Oh good. So you'll pick up the kids. That's great. You're the best. Love you."

Drea's Odyssey will have to be told in a whole separate story suffice it to say that she called home and was instructed to get home immediately. She told about my accident and John was somewhat pacified.

We spent the day with many cocktails. They had indeed taken away my vicodin (bitches) but they didn't take away my vodka and we went to the diner and ordered lots of food to be eaten at various intervals. We spent hours in the sun and surf and napping and then drinking more and napping more and all the while we laughed and spent time together that we hadn't done in ages. It was actually worth the accident. Then Lina's phone rang. It was about 9 pm at this point and we were in no condition to drive anywhere, let alone the two hours home. Besides, he said he would pick up the kids. Didn't that mean she should stay? Apparently, not...

"Lina, where are you? I'm home and the house is a bit quiet. No you, no kids. The dog is tied up and has no food. What's going on?"

"I told you I was staying another night. Didn't you pay attention?" Lina tends to get a little loose when she drinks.

"Excuse me?" Mike asked, clearly not amused. "Are you really still at the lake? Are you drunk?"

"Um, yeah. I think I may be and I think I like it. You can handle the kids for one night. Gosh."

Mike answered by saying "You have just crossed a line from which there is no return Angelina. There will be consequences for your actions and you may suggest that your sisters call their husbands because I am going to do exactly that when I get off this phone. I have warned you since we met nine years ago that I will brook no bullshit from you and that your rebellious ways would not ruin our marriage. In all this time you have behaved well and not been in need of correction. One weekend with your sisters has changed all that. Congratulations. We will talk tomorrow when you are sober. What time can I expect you?"

Because she knew we could hear everything and she didn't want to seem like a wimp she answered him with "I'm not sure. I'll be home as soon as my teleporter gets out of the shop." And then she laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world.

Mike answered, "Okay then, as long as I know where I stand." and hung up the phone.

Both Drea and I were too stunned to speak. This was Lina, the well behaved, sweet one and not only did she tell him way too much, she also talked back which even I don't do.

We were a lot quieter now by the fire. Lina was nervous and bordering on terror. I was waiting for my phone to ring, which there was no way I would answer and I knew I wouldn't even attempt to leave the house for awhile and Drea was almost catatonic knowing she was caught.

"Lina, what exactly did that mean? When Mike said there would be consequences? He said he knew this day would come. What is he talking about?"

Her eyes filled with tears and fear when she answered. "I'm not positive but I think I'm going to get it."

We just looked at her, not understanding. She continued. "Why do you think I read all those books on how to be submissive to my husband? I want to be the perfect wife so he won't leave? Nope. I want to be good so we are happy but this rebellious streak that he talks about, and blames you for Aimee, could wreck everything so I read and read and read and I behave all the time. He told me before we were married that if I crossed the line he loved me enough to reel me in and keep me safe and if that meant he would sometimes need to spank me then so be it. I agreed. I mean, I figured it would never happen. I would be good enough so it wouldn't and he would forget what he said. I am thinking now that isn't the case. I'm scared."

Now, I was a little pissed that all the rebellious shit is because of me but she's openly crying at this point so there is very little I could say except "Are you going to let him?"

She nodded and shuddered. "If that's what he wants, I will. He's known what is right for me for as long as I can remember. I'm scared but I'm more scared of what I am capable of without him, you know?"

We knew. How well we knew.

Lina's story.

I'm a little irritated that they consider me the good one all the time. I can be rebellious. I have been rebellious. I've also grown up a lot through this relationship of nine years and happen to adore my husband so I don't want to be "bad". I try harder because I want things to work. I will do anything to make this marriage work as he is so good to me and to our two kids. This is love. The real deal. My sisters can pick at me all they want about what I read but I don't care.

When we went to the lake to pick up Aimee, Drea and I were terrified. I didn't let Mike know I was leaving and I didn't let him know when I got there until it was the next day. I am still wondering why that is the case though I think we all know it's because he would have forced me to call Will and send him instead as it is a husband's job to care for his wife. At any rate, we got to her in record time and saw that she was (thankfully) okay. Bumped and bruised and tattered and scared but alright otherwise. We were relieved and then decided to enjoy the solitude of one another's company. This never happens. With eight kids and three husband's between us, we never get time for just us; so we took it where we could get it.

So, after the phone call where I explained the situation and he clearly was not understanding how important our time together was I got flip. It happens. Not to me very often but my sisters were watching and I felt like a total wuss. I had already thrown them both under the bus by caving and telling the real reason we were there. Now, I had save face. I made some stupid crack about being home as soon as my teleporter was ready and Mike got really hurt. I could hear it in his voice. He said "as long as I know where I stand" and something broke inside me. It truly broke. I could tell that I hurt him. I knew he was already pissed and then I hurt him. What was wrong with me? Apparently nothing that he couldn't straighten out was what he was thinking. I was so scared to go home and so scared not to go.

We got up early the next morning. Early, like five thirty. Aimee still hadn't spoken to Will; a sure sign he knew and was so angry he wouldn't be speaking to her and she had major clean up to do. Drea was a different story but she assured us she had dealt with worse as she is a Stepford wife and doesn't do it very well so the doghouse is a regular place for her. It was mostly just me that we were rushing home for. My sisters were trying to hasten my demise or trying to get me out of whatever trouble they could. Hard to tell knowing them as I do...

It took us until 8 to get home. Still early. Mike was still sleeping and the kids hadn't been picked up from their friends homes which was a little strange. I thought he was going to get them. I thought I remembered at least that but I figured while he slept I would cook a big breakfast and a hot coffee and surprise him in bed. This was just another tactic I thought I would try and he saw right through it.

By 8:30 I was in our bedroom. This is quite frankly my favorite place on earth. Part nest, part playground and definitely a quality place to nap but my feelings at this point were more of trepidation than anything else.

"Mike?" I asked gently. "Are you awake? I brought you breakfast. Coffee, bacon, eggs.." "You can't fix it with breakfast Lina." He answered gruffly. "Don't even try."

I sat down on the chaise in the corner and put the breakfast on the tray. I was defeated. The silence from the bed was deafening. I had hoped I could climb in and just snuggle with him and help him to understand what I did but his body language was too foreboding. Tears were already in my eyes and I had no idea what to say or how to fix this. He would most certainly see what I did as proof that I was a bad wife after all and that he tried so hard and I didn't try at all and he would give up on me and just leave. It was all for nothing. The past nine years, and two kids, were going to prove to be nothing to him; just like me.

Hearing my tears fall, I am not a quiet crier, he said "you can stop the water works. I've given you no reason to cry, yet." His voice was stern. More angry than I had ever heard him. Terror struck every nerve ending as he rolled over and I saw his face for the first time. "I was worried Angelina. Beyond worried. vicodin and wine after a car accident and you didn't think it was a bad idea? With that knowledge and knowing I was then upset because YOU DIDN'T COME HOME I was terrified that you then may have made another blunder by driving home last night. I tried to call but your phone was off."

"I forgot my charger." I whispered.

"Nice" he answered. "I'll add it to the list of stupid shit you've done in the last two days. Seriously, Lina, this isn't like you. You're smart. What the hell were you thinking?"

"I was thinking that my baby sister needed me. I was thinking the kids were fine and you were away so you wouldn't care. I was thinking just maybe I could do something FOR MYSELF FOR TEN FUCKING MINUTES." I started to raise my voice in my defense and I didn't want to fight with him. I quickly realized I wouldn't be fighting for long.

Mike got out of bed and crossed the room in two strides. He stood over me with such ferocity that I immediately shut my mouth. He looked down at me with pain in his eyes. He spoke so softly that it hurt me to hear his voice. He took my arm, not softly and not too roughly, a suggestion to follow him and I did. He pulled him across the room and put me into the corner of the room. I felt this to be ridiculous as this is not something he had ever done. He is a lecturer but never had he put me in the corner. But I dared not speak with him holding my arm. "Stand there and don't look at me. Do not look around the room. Do not speak until I speak to you. I am trying to control myself Angelina and your mouth is not helping."

"Well I don't think I CAN keep quiet" I said while turning around. I felt like a petulant child. "I can't control myself either. I CAN'T!"

The next thing that happened surprised us both. Mike was on me in a second. SWAT over my jeans as I stood there yelling back at him. Neither of us spoke. He was stunned. I was stunned. I grabbed my behind and shook. My whole body shook. He struck me. After a few seconds of absolute silence while the swat reverberated through the house. Mike walked away. He went downstairs. Believe it or not, I stayed in the corner.

Mike came back about ten minutes later to find me crying quietly in the corner. "Come here Lina," he said, his voice less harsh but still commanding. "We need to talk."

I did as he said with my eyes downcast. My heart was broken. I stood before the man of my dreams with my soul bared and my heart beating out of my chest. Was he leaving? Is that what he was about to say? I wasn't worth it? I was a bad wife and mother? Oh my God, what have I done?

"First of all I want to hear what it is you have to say. This trip was obviously important to you and I want to know why you felt you couldn't tell me and be up front about it. We will address my other concerns as well; the staying an extra night, the not informing a person's husband that she was hurt in a car accident, the error in judgement in caring for your sister, the excessive drinking and finally, that wiseass comments of which there were two, but first, I want to hear from you. What were you thinking and don't try to sugar coat this, I think we are beyond that." When he was finished I sat next to him and he took both of my hands in his. "Look at me when you speak to me. I want to see your eyes as you realize why I am upset and I think that as you talk it will dawn it you."

I lifted my eyes to him and immediately starting to cry anew. He nodded and looked at me patiently. "Are you leaving me if my answer isn't good enough?"

"What? God, baby, no, no, no." He shook his head vehemently. "I said for better or for worse and if this is the worst you've got, we'll be okay. What comes next you won't like but I think it's time we introduce this into our marriage and we'll discuss it when you're done talking. Now, talk. I'm not going anywhere you silly girl, but you better start talking or its back to the corner with you."

I felt such relief I didn't know where to start. "Okay," I said, "Here goes. I didn't know until I said it that I actually was considering it time for me. I mean, when Aimee first called I was panicked. I really was. My baby sister, in a totaled vehicle all alone...You can't imagine. I called Drea and we booked it to her as fast as we could. I did take the time to be sure to place the kids with responsible people though, that was good, right?"

"Keep going Lina."

"Right, so at first it was just helping her, Aimee. Then when we saw she was fine, I guess we kind of celebrated. It was so beautiful. You know how it feels up there. So we had some drinks. Yes, Aimee was on medicine but I thought it wasn't a big deal and she's a big girl so whatever. Then I guess at some point I realized you didn't know where I was...or where...." It dawned on me. He must have seen it too.

"Ah, are we having a moment?" Mike asked.

"You didn't know where I was and you didn't know where your children were. Aimee had an accident. What if that had been us? How would you have known? Oh my God, Mike, I get it. I'm so sorry. You can't take care of us if you don't know where we are. I get it. I get it. I'm sorry. I really, really am sorry."

"Yes, you got it. You absolutely did. Angelina, when I'm flying I rely on you to take care of everything and I know that but I'm still the man, still the husband, provider and caretaker and I can't do that if you don't hold up your end of the bargain." I nodded enthusiastically until he continued. "Now we need to discuss the other "end" of this bargain."

He saw my obvious confusion and explained, "Do you remember that talk we had before we were married about spousal correction? Well, after this episode, I think it is necessary. I won't force you but I expect you to agree and when you decide to agree I expect you to ask me for it. It won't ever happen without you asking for it and you certainly have in more ways than one this time but really I need to hear the words."

12