The Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
Sub finds out a bit of what's in store for him.
1k words
4.22
12.6k
00

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsg1966
jsg1966
6 Followers

As I walked into my house, I continued thinking about my day thus far. Work-wise, it had been uneventful. Naturally, in other ways, not so much. Primary in my thoughts was my little adventure with Holly to start the day. But that had not been the only excitement. I spent a good part of the morning helping Cheryl out. Most of the time, I was standing behind her chair as she typed on the computer. Her low-cut blouse provided a nice view from that angle; a view that was enhanced when I occasionally bent over her shoulder to type something on her keyboard. Needless to say, my hands went to my pants many times, feeling my cum oozing.

I didn't really have a thing for Cheryl like I did for Holly. But between the nice view, and touching my cock now and then, it was anything but an innocent morning. I knew that you didn't consider any of this to be "cheating" on you. As long as it was "look, but don't touch", you actually approved and encouraged it, as it generally teased me more than anything.

I went straight to my computer and checked my email. There were two notes from you. One had a subject line of "Read This First", so that's what I did. I was happy to see that your note included instructions for me to get in my hot tub -- a splurge purchase that I made a few years ago when I got an unexpected bonus.

The email read:

---

Take off your shoes, but nothing else. Get in the hot tub up to your neck and just relax. After about 10 minutes, strip from the waist up and pull your pants and briefs down to your ankles. Relax some more, but think about the vulnerability of being naked, but with your ankles constricted. Under no circumstances are you to touch your cock or balls.

At 1:30, this ban will be lifted and you will start doing anything that you want to make yourself cum. However, there are two restrictions.

1) When you feel yourself getting close, stop stroking (or whatever you are doing to your cock). You may do anything else, but you there must be no contact with your cock for at least 60 seconds before you cum. And you MUST cum!

2) After cumming, take your clothes off the rest of the way, go to the shower, wash up, get dressed -- it doesn't matter in what -- and be back here, reading my other e-mail by 2:00. I have put a return request on the email, so I *will* know when you read it. Don't be late.

---

I did as I was told. Kicking off my shoes, I got into the hot tub. My clothes quickly became waterlogged. For reasons that I couldn't grasp, it felt quite naughty. The warm water was very relaxing, too, though. After 10 minutes, I peeled off my shirt and pulled my pants and briefs down. I quickly realized the vulnerability that you wrote about, as the wet pants were quite constricting around my ankles.

After what seemed like an eternity, 1:30 finally arrived. My cock was already quite hard from my daydreams. But I also realized that I only had a half-hour to cum, shower, and get dressed. I began stroking quickly, happy to feel the pressure start to build almost immediately. I alternately played with my balls and nipples with my free hand until I felt myself getting close.

At this point, I turned the tub's jets on to full strength, stood and bent over, one of the jets hitting my asshole hard, water gushing into me. I began pinching my nipples firmly. Despite not touching my cock, I could feel myself getting closer and closer. My cock started to jump and within about 2 minutes, cum came shooting out of it. I backed up even closer to the jet, and pinched my nipples harder as I came.

As I calmed down, I looked at the clock and realized that I needed to hurry. I pulled off my clothes, climbed out of the tub and went straight to the shower. I showered quickly, dried off, and got dressed in fresh clothes. I got back to my computer right at 2:00 and opened your other email. It read:

---

If you haven't already, hang your wet clothes up to dry. You're going to be busy for quite a while, and won't have another chance to do this anytime soon. When you're done, scroll down for further instructions.

---

This was followed by several blank lines. I was tempted to scroll down immediately, but then realized that if I couldn't obey you in something this simple, what was the point? I quickly went and hung up my clothes, then came back to continue reading. I scrolled past the blank lines.

---

Are you ready, slave? Here is the surprise. We are spending the entire weekend together, and I don't mean online.

Pack a bag with a bathing suit, one casual outfit and one "business casual" (khakis and button-down shirt), shoes, toiletries, etc.

You will go to the Jackson Suites on 14th. The front-desk clerk will give you a key to a room listed under your name. You will leave the bag with the clerk -- we'll get it later. You will go to the room where you will find further instructions on the bed.

You will be reading those instructions by 3:00. Do not be late.

--

My heart was pounding out of my chest. Get together? In real life? For a whole weekend? You were only a little over an hour away and we had casually mentioned getting together for a drink sometime, but that was a long time ago and nothing came of it. This was certainly longer than a drink, and the tone of the note (not to mention the venue) said that it was going to be a lot more than a drink.

I sat there staring at the monitor for a long time. Then I looked at the clock and realized that I had 45 minutes to pack a bag and get to that hotel. I learned something that day. Packing a bag is harder when your hands are shaking.

jsg1966
jsg1966
6 Followers