The Weekend Ch. 2

Story Info
The adventure continues.
1.4k words
3.49
39.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CNDPhD
CNDPhD
5 Followers

After they checked in, the ladies unpacked some of their things. It was after 8 p.m. and neither of them felt like going out. Cathy called room service while Linda went into the bathroom to freshen up. Turning on the water in the tub, she glanced at herself as she slipped out of her clothes. She was a tall woman, nearly 5'9, with long slim legs that she was proud to have kept well toned. Her hair was cut short, medium blonde with a little help from her hairdresser. As she slipped her bra down her arms, she let her eyes glide over the reflection in the mirror – small firm breasts with large dark nipples, slightly long wasted with a trim tummy and a tiny patch of neatly trimmed light brown hair. Turning around she caught a glimpse of her firm butt in the mirror as she stepped into the steaming water.

Linda lay back in the tub and let the tension of the drive drift away. Some time later she was awoken by a knock on the hotel door. She heard Cathy open the door and the food being delivered. Linda almost screamed, however, when the bathroom door opened and Cathy came in followed by the hotel staffer. It took a moment for her to close her mouth… but when she did, she realized Cathy was as nude as she was, and behind her stood an attractive young black man holding a large tray.

As she turned around, Cathy's large breasts swayed slowly from side to side "Set it down here on the sink… that's a dear…" The young man's eyes didn't seem to leave hers as she signed the receipt and slipped a folded $20 into the left front pocket of his khaki pants… letting her hand linger there a moment longer than was necessary.

As he turned to leave, Cathy patted him on his butt and said "Now Sean, don't forget to hang up the 'do not disturb' sign, like I asked you…"

Glancing over his shoulder the young man let his beautiful brown eyes slowly drink in his view of this crazy white bitch's big tits. "No ma'am, I'll not forget… anything…"

As the suite door closed with a click, Linda sat up in the tub and demanded "What in the hell was that all about Louise?"

"Sorry sweetie… I couldn't resist." Laughed Cathy. She knew that kind of spontaneous craziness was beyond Linda's comprehension, but that only made her enjoy it more.

* * * *

Ron really couldn't believe what was happening. Here he was, sitting in his best friend's den, resting a laptop computer on the arm of his chair, looking at a set of digital camera photographs Marc had taken. With each click of the mouse, a new image of Linda appeared.

"Damn, man… these photos are killing me" Ron softly moaned.

"I know, I was shocked she let me take them… it was last weekend after we had been out to dinner with you guys. Remember the girls had too much to drink?" Marc clicked the mouse to show an even more revealing photo to Ron.

"Yeah, I remember very clearly, Cathy was in a wild mood too…" how good can this get, thought Ron.

Sitting back in the armchair with his feet up, Ron could look at the photos Marc had taken and sip his drink with ease. Marc, however, was kneeling on the floor beside the chair, supporting the computer in one hand and clicking the internal mouse with the other.

"God Linda looks good… but she would kill you if she knew you were showing these pics to me."

"I'm sure she would… I just can't help it… I have been thinking about doing this since I took them." Marc clicked the mouse and the first fully nude photo of Linda appeared. She was laying on her side, teasing a nipple with her long fingers while looking at the camera in a very seductive way.

The sharp intake of breath told Marc that the images were starting to have an effect on his friend.

"I have a video I took of her a few months back…interested?"

Ron could hardly think, let alone speak, "Uhhuuu…" his voice trailed off.

"Here, hold the computer, I'll be right back" Marc handed the computer to Ron and almost ran to his bedroom.

As he held the laptop, Ron shifted his weight in the chair to adjust for the growing bulge in his pants. He couldn't believe how great Linda looked. So tall and slim. In every way the opposite of his buxom little dynamo. Linda's small breasts were perfectly complimented by her large nipples. They must be as big as the end of my middle finger thought Ron as he subconsciously began to caress his swollen cock head through his pant leg. After a few moments of silent lusting, Ron's thoughts were interrupted by Marc's return.

"Ok, here's the tape, let me put it in… I also brought some other things…" dropping several tiny pairs of silk panties on the keyboard of the computer in Ron's lap.

Turning to the big screen TV in the corner, Marc slipped the tape in and pressed play. A second later the screen was filled with a slightly dark view of Linda seductively dancing and beginning to strip out of her clothes. From the wobble in the camera, Ron figured it had taken many drinks to get his two friends to the point where they played out their games on film.

Marc turned off the reading light and reached over to take the computer from his friend. As he did so, the thick bulge that ran along his friend's left thigh was clearly visible.

Ron didn't realize that fingers of his hand were still lightly caressing the pronounced ridge of his cock head.

"Sorry…" Ron stammered… "I was a little lost in thought" he took another sip of whiskey and glanced at the light pink panties on his lap.

* * * *

Lisa pulled her occasional boyfriend Cody by the hand, "Common, let's go upstairs…"

Without a word, Cody set the empty beer bottle on the kitchen table and followed the tight little ass up the stairs.

Once in her room, Lisa quickly sunk to her knees and with a low purr began to rub her face against Cody's crotch. "You feel so… warm… and… big" she said with a slightly affected baby voice.

Reaching down to push her head back slightly, Cody began to unbuckle his belt and tug down his zipper.

Pulling his now fully hard member from his boxers, Lisa began licking and lightly sucking as she looked up at Cody, batting her bright blue eyes. Moving one hand down his long shaft to lightly stroke it, she began undoing the buttons of her jeans.

Stepping out of his pants, Cody held Lisa's head in his hands and began to pump his hardness into the tiny little "O" of her mouth. After a few minutes, he pulled out of her and said… "Alright baby, tonight is the night…"

Lisa stood up and tugged her jeans down her hips. Kicking them off she quickly pulled her shirt over her head. Turning to face her lover she took the condom package he held out for her and again sunk to her knees, this time dressed only in a matching set of purple bra and panties.

Ripping open the package, she pressed the rubber against his swollen head… her eyes locked on his, she began to roll it down his shaft… letting her fingertips trace the thick veins underneath.

Once the condom was fully unrolled, Lisa stood up, turned around, and put her hands upon her bed. Looking over her shoulder, she said, "I'm yours Cody… I always have been…"

* * * *

Linda lay back in the tub and rolled her eyes. "Jesus you are such a slut Cathy… sometimes I can't believe the stuff you pull…"

Cathy laughed as well, her big breasts bouncing. "Did you see the look on that guys face?"

Closing her eyes, Linda responded, "Oh yeah, I also noticed the lump in his pants"

"So did I, mmmmm… it felt really good" grinned Cathy as she poured them both a glass of Chardonnay. Setting the pizza on the floor, she handed Linda a glass of wine.

"Hope you don't mind me joining you in here, but I was hungry and I'm sure you were ready for another drink." winking at Linda with a little pixie smile.

Linda accepted the wine and reached out for a slice of pizza, knowing it would be pineapple and ham… their mutual favorite.

CNDPhD
CNDPhD
5 Followers