The Weekend Ch. 2: Saturday Morning

Story Info
Time to wake up.
1.9k words
3.5
8.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shining through the windows awakens me, creeping through my closed eyelids, the warmth caressing my face like a soft feather. Opening my eyes, I look down at you snuggled next to me, your head on my chest, breathing softly in your sleep. I bring my hand up and softly caress you hair as it lays across my chest, trying not to disturb your sleep, wanting to watch you as you awaken. I watch the sun play in your hair and run across your body where the sheet has fallen off of your shoulders in the night, making your skin glow, enhancing your beauty.

You softly moan, moving your head against my hand as the feeling breaks into your sleep. You move your head so that my hand falls across your cheek, kissing my fingers as they caress your lips.

You open your eyes and smile up at me, grabbing my hand and taking a finger into your mouth, sucking on it gently, nipping at it softly with your teeth. You bring your hand up and stroke my chest, running your fingers through the hair, teasing my nipples. You smile when I groan and shift my hips, feeling my body's reaction to what you're doing. You run your hand down and grasp my cock, feeling it grow harder as you stroke it gently.

"Oh, I see that someone has woken up early this morning!" you say with a mischievous smile. "I wonder what we can do with all of that energy?"

I groan and thrust my hips in time to your strokes, making you moan softly at my reaction, shifting your body so that you are on top of me. You begin kissing my chest, slowly moving down my body, causing me to moan in appreciation and to move my body against you. You look up at me and grin, running your tongue around my nipples and down my stomach, looking me in the eyes, watching me as my face shows how much you are exciting me, your eyes showing your lust.

You move your mouth down to my hips, tickling me as you suck and nibble over the most sensitive areas of my body, gently stroking my now rock hard cock, running your hand up and down it's length, over the head, running the pre-cum around it. Your other hand begins to stroke my thighs, lightly tickling me with your fingernails, causing my legs to twitch and making me groan louder.

Slowly you move your mouth to my cock, looking at it as if fascinated by what you see, watching it twitch and pulse in your hand, blowing your hot breath on it gently, causing fresh pre-cum to ooze from it. Your tongue flicks out, touching the slit, licking up the pre-cum, moaning my cock twitches, watching the head swell. I groan and thrust my hips up, trying to force it into your mouth. You look up at me and smile.

"You like that?" you tease. "Do you want to feel my hot mouth on your cock, my tongue running over it? Do you want me to suck your cock for you?"

"Oh God YES!" I practically scream, thrusting my hips up at your words, my lust rising with the look in your eyes, the tone of your voice, the feel of your breath playing over my cock. "Make me cum. Suck my cock and make me cum."

You groan with my words, feeling your pussy drip at my reaction. You run a hand down between your legs, rubbing over your clit and sliding two fingers into your hot pussy, making you moan louder and shudder as your first orgasm runs through you. You close your eyes from the force of it, then take my cock into your mouth, sucking and nibbling on the head then slowly work your way down, moaning with every inch that you take in, fucking yourself furiously with your fingers a you hear me moan loudly, as you feel me trying to thrust my cock deeply into your mouth.

You feel my cock hit the back of your throat, orgasming as you feel my reaction, moaning from the taste, the feel of my cock in your mouth, taking it slowly down your throat until your lips are touching my balls. I moan, trying not to shove all of my cock into you at once, trying to hold back from cumming.

You reach down and grasp my balls, gently squeezing them, looking up at me with your mouth full of my cock, telling me with your eyes that you want me to cum that you want to feel my cum run down your throat, to taste it in your mouth. You begin to move up and down on my cock with your mouth, fucking me with it.

I reach down and grab your head in my hands and begin fucking your face, shoving my cock into your mouth and throat like it was your pussy, groaning louder with each thrust, feeling the cum building in my balls, feeling it start to make it's way up my shaft.

You scream around my cock as you cum harder, fucking your pussy with your fingers, rubbing your hand over your clit. Our world has become my cock in your mouth and your hand in your pussy, cumming over and over and over, each orgasm harder, more intense, than the last.

I throw my head back and scream, feeling the cum wanting to burst out of my cock, wanting to hold back but unable to, feeling it shoot into your mouth as I thrust, spurt after spurt after spurt. You pull your mouth away from my cock as you scream loudly from the intensity of your last orgasm, the last spurt of my cum hitting your face and hair and breasts, making you orgasm again from the feel of it hitting your skin, feeling the heat of it, smelling it, tasting it in your mouth.

Your body tenses up one last time as you orgasm, your hand a blur between your legs, your head thrown back in a silent scream of ecstasy. Seeing this causes me to shoot yet another shot of cum, this one landing on your breasts.

My body falls back, my breath coming in heavy gasps, my eyes closing as I feel the pure waves of pleasure slowly run through me, then depart. I open my eyes and look down at you, watching as you lick up the cum that has fallen on your breasts, moaning from the taste, as you wipe it off of your face with your fingers then lick them clean, feeling small tremors run through you just from the acts themselves, the wonderfully slutty feeling that you get from doing this for my pleasure.

You look up at me and smile, then softly kiss your way back up my body, finishing with a deep kiss on my mouth.

"Good morning," you say softly, smiling as you look into my eyes. "Did you sleep well?"

I groan softly and nod my head, then kiss you again. "And did you like your breakfast?" I ask.

"Oh yes, VERY much," you say with a big smile. "VERY tasty."

"Good," I reply, laughing softly. "Are you ready for a shower?"

"Oh YES!" you exclaim, grinning from ear to ear.

"Then come on," I say, pulling you up after me.

Pulling you after me, I take us into the bathroom and start the shower running, getting it nice and steamy to clear our heads.

"Go ahead and do your thing," I say. "I'll be right back."

I walk out of the bathroom and start some coffee and lay out some comfy clothes for us to lounge in while we decide what we're going to do for the day.

When I come back into the bathroom, I notice that you've already gotten in the shower.

"You better not have started without me in there," I tease. "If you did, I'll have to punish you."

I hear you laugh as I pull back the curtain.

"You will, huh? Promises, promises," you laugh.

I climb in and notice that you're just standing under the showerhead, letting the water run over you gorgeous body. I watch for a few moments, licking my lips in anticipation, feeling my cock grow hard as I watch the water run down over you back and ass.

I move up behind you, pulling your body tightly into mine, pushing my hard cock against your ass, letting you feel how much you excite me. I reach around and cup your breasts, kissing you on your neck, feeling you move against me, hearing you moan softly.

I reluctantly stop playing and grab the shampoo, squeezing some out into my hand and begin lathering your hair, piling it up on your head, massaging your scalp gently, then trailing it down your back, making sure that I was it thoroughly.

I turn you around and gently push your head back under the pray of water, letting it rinse your hair, kissing you as I make sure that the shampoo is completely rinsed, running my fingers carefully through it, trying to keep out the tangles.

I then grab the conditioner and repeat the actions, massaging your scalp gently, working it through your hair completely, then rinsing you off, kissing your teasingly throughout.

When I'm finished with your hair, I grab your squeegee, filling it with your favorite soap and begin washing your body gently, pulling you next to me to keep you out of the water spray as I run it down your back and over your ass, then stepping back so that I can wash your front, moving slowly down your chest, over your breasts, squeezing them gently, washing them thoroughly, then over your tummy and down your legs.

Kissing my way down your body, I kneel in front of you and pick up one leg, washing your leg carefully, kissing your inner thighs as I do so, smelling your excitement, hearing you moan, feeling your hands in my hair as you try to push my face between your legs.

Finishing, I do the other leg the same way, back and front, hips to toes, kissing, nibbling, and licking your inner thighs the entire time, teasing you with my mouth.

Finally I give in to your demands and lock my mouth onto your pussy, thrusting my tongue deep inside of you while holding your ass in my hands, pulling your legs over my shoulders so that you are almost sitting on my face. I lick, suck, and bit your clit, running my tongue in and out of your pussy, up to your ass, then back to your clit. Tasting you as you cum over and over and over again, filling my mouth with your sweet juice, feeling the water running over our bodies.

Finally I stop, standing, pulling you to me and kissing you deeply, letting you taste yourself on my lips and tongue, picking you up and thrusting into you with my hard cock, feeling your pussy open for me, going in hard, fast, deep, all at once as the water pounds down onto us, over us.

I push you against the wall and begin thrusting into you, harder and harder, faster and faster, deeper and deeper, fucking you, hearing you scream, feeling your pussy grab my cock with every orgasm, feeling it pull out with every thrust.

I feel the cum build rapidly, boiling out of my balls, shooting deeply into you as I thrust deeply inside of you, making me scream with pleasure.