The Weekend Getaway

Story Info
It was more relaxing than she thought.
993 words
3.55
20.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One spring day Chelsea decided to go out to the country and visit some friends. She had a long week at work and wanted to go home and relax. She started packing her suitcase and two pair of hot pants and a couple of tank tops. She also put her nightie in there (who knows she might get lucky.) She has not had a man in months and she thought it was about time. She called her friends and let them know she was on her way.

It was a forty five-minute drive but with the music blasting, she was there in no time. As she pulled up in the driveway, she saw the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. She was bent over in the flowerbed. She had a nice tight ass that she could not hide in that bikini. Huge 38 DD's that swung carefree.

She heard Kelsey get out of the car and stood up. God she was magnificent. Kelsey was not a bad looker herself; she was 5'8 with nice firm ass and 36 D breast. She walked up to the woman to find out her name was Sheila and she lived here with Stacie and Holly. Stacie and Holly had to make a run but would not be home for a couple of hours, and to make herself at home.

Kelsey was thinking me here alone with this woman wasn't going to be easy.

Sheila offered to show her where she would be sleeping. She walked inside with her ass slowly swaying side to side; was almost too much for Kelsey to bear. She was already moist between her legs. Sheila took her upstairs to her room. Kelsey said thanks and boy do I need a shower. As Sheila showed her to the bathroom Kelsey was at her breaking point and Sheila knew it as she turned around, smiled, and gave Kelsey a soft kiss. Kelsey moaned as Sheila pulled away and said there is more where that came from.

Kelsey stepped in the hot shower thinking about how soft Sheila's lips were and how her breast brushed against her, own sent waves of electricity to her pussy. Kelsey began to finger herself and all of a sudden she felt someone grab her from behind she felt soft flesh on her back and something hard pressing between her legs. The hands were massaging her breast pinching her nipples and kissing the back of her neck. She turned around to see Sheila there with this huge strap on that Kelsey was more that ready for.

Sheila dropped down and started licking Kelsey's pussy. Kelsey almost came right then. She thought wow does this girl know how to use her tongue. She started bucking as Sheila started fingering her and sucking on her clit. Kelsey could not take anymore her pussy tightening around Sheila's finger as she felt waves of ecstasy come over her. Sheila was gentle. Then she said get down on your knees bitch and eat my hot pussy and tell me how it taste to you. "She kinda scared Kelsey but she really turned her on. No one has ever talked to her like that. She dropped down and started licking and fingering Sheila for all she was worth. Yeah bitch lick that pussy oooooh yes just like that. How does my pussy taste to you? Its sweet and I love it, she started fingering her very fast and hard she knew Sheila was bout to explode.

Ooooooooh yeeeaaaaah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah as Sheila is bucking like a wild horse as Kelsey is sucking her clit. Yeah just like that harder, you bitch ooooooooh ooooooh oh yeeeeeees oh that feels good baby as she climaxed and Kelsey licked up all of her juices. Sheila regained her strength and said I aint through with you yet. Get out of this shower and go lay on the bed. She happily did what she was told. She got on the bed and laid on her back as Sheila approached her with this 10-inch cock. She had never had one that big before and knew it was going to stretch her but she did not care. She wanted it. Sheila told her she was going to fuck the shit out of sweet innocent pussy.

She got in front of her and teased her a little bit by rubbing the cock up and down her slit and then she shoved all 10 inches in with one thrust filling her tight little pussy up. Kelsey gasped as Sheila started fucking her like there was no tomorrow. She thought about how good this was feeling. oh yes oh yes baby harder harder. Sheila said you like that don't you bitch and told Kelsey to get up and suck her cock. Kelsey did as she was told. Sheila started fucking her face and said turn over for me baby and let me dig deep from behind. She slowly entered Kelsey from behind going in a slow manner building up her tempo and she grabbed Kelsey by the hair and gave it to her Kelsey bucked all across the bed and Sheila kept pounding her. The strap on was stimulating Sheila's clit so she was about to cum so she told Kelsey to cum with me and Kelsey said she wanted to cum on top.

Therefore, Sheila got on her back as Kelsey lowered herself unto the cock and started riding it backwards as she played with Sheila's pussy they both came simultaneously. Kelsey got off the cock, leaned over, kissed Sheila, and said I can do this anytime. Sheila commented and anytime you will. They took turns fucking each other with the dildo before the girls made it home and more times after that. They agreed to not tell the girls of their encounters. Chelsea found herself making that trip every weekend and the girls not knowing why or do they?