The Weekend Getaway Ch. 11

Story Info
The Christmas Present.
2.4k words
4.72
10.8k
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas Eve morning, and the plant was closed, so Brianna and Ken were home for the holiday. Brianna had not been feeling very well lately, and a gut feeling told her to go buy a pregnancy test. Ken was still in the bed asleep, and she did not want to disturb him, so Brianna quietly slipped out of the house and drove to the local pharmacy and bought a test kit. She came back home and went into the bathroom. She followed the instructions on the package and in a matter of minutes the "Pregnant" symbol came up.

"Oh shit", she thought to herself. "I'm almost forty years old, and I'm pregnant. What am I going to tell Ken?"

She heard Ken's voice in the next room, "Honey, are you ok in there?" he asked.

"I'm fine dear. There is coffee in the kitchen if you want some. I will be in there in just a minute."

Brianna hid the box under some items in the bathroom trash can, and put the tester in her pocket. She would have to figure out what to do with it later. Should she show it to Ken? Should she just tell him? How should she break the news? She had to figure it out.

As Brianna entered the kitchen she could smell the scent of bacon, eggs and toast in the air. Ken was at the stove fixing their breakfast so Brianna sat down at the table over in the breakfast nook. She observed Ken as he moved around the kitchen, preparing the meal. She wondered what their child would look like. She had seen pictures of Ken when he was a child, and he was the most handsome boy she had ever seen. She was sure he would want a son for his first born. "Oh shit, what if he doesn't want a child? What do I do then? I can't just have it aborted. I want to have his baby", she thought to herself.

Ken brought her plate over to the table. He had already served the food onto it, and he soon returned with his own plate, and they sat at the table to begin eating.

"You know Ken, I was thinking, tonight the world is going to celebrate the birth of a special child for many people. Why is it that you never had a child? You never told me. Paul was sterile unfortunately, and we decided not to adopt, so there was never a question as to whether to raise a kid or not."

"Well, Kathy did get pregnant one time, but she miscarried after about 6 weeks, and the doctor said that her baby organs were not in the best of shape, and he recommended that either she should have her tubes tied, or I should get a vasectomy. Kathy wanted to have a hysterectomy so that there would not ever be a chance for her to get pregnant and endanger her life again. So that is what we chose to do."

"I'm sorry about that. I know that you would have made a terrific daddy."

"I would have loved to have been a daddy. I tried to talk Kathy into considering adoption, but she was so distraught over losing the baby, and then having to have the hysterectomy, that she could not bring herself to want a child to raise that wasn't ours."

"I think I can understand where she was coming from. Do you think you would ever want a child to raise now, after all of these years?"

"Well, Bri, I honestly don't know. That is something that I have not considered in a long time. I guess it is something that we would have to discuss more in detail before I decided. Why do you ask?"

"I didn't have any particular reason. I guess I was just curious. We have talked about a lot of things over the past months, but that was one subject that we had never discussed."

They both continued to eat their breakfast, and Brianna cleared the dishes away and loaded up the dishwasher when they were done. Ken wanted to get an early start at the Christmas tree farm so that they could pick out a really nice tree. He particularly liked the Frazier Fir tree and there was a tree farm nearby that grew them.

They both quickly got dressed and went to the tree farm and started browsing through the rows of trees that were ready to be cut. After an hour's time, they settled on one that stood almost seven feet tall, and was nice and full with branches and needles. Ken paid the owner, while one of the helpers cut the tree down and wrapped the tree up in a webbed banding to make it easy to transport. Then Ken thanked the helper and carried the tree to the car and put it in the trunk. Ken used some twine that he had gotten from the helper and secured the trunk lid so that it didn't bounce and damage the tree or the car while they were driving.

When they arrived back at the house, Brianna unlocked the front door and Ken carried the tree in and set it in the stand that they had sitting in the corner of the living room. Ken cut the banding off of the tree, and Brianna set about the task of straightening the limbs while Ken went into the garage and brought in the boxes of Christmas decorations that he had found the day before and had set aside.

"Well, this is our first Christmas together Ken. I can't believe that we'll have so many memories to make in the coming years. I want to treasure each and every one of them."

"I will too, Brianna. I love you dearly, and I am looking forward to many Christmas's with you."

Brianna stopped what she was doing and came over and gave Ken a kiss on the cheek, then returned to the tree and Ken started unpacking the lights and the ornaments. Ken untwisted and untied the light sets and then he handed the lights to Brianna first, and let her string them around the tree. They were solid white light sets, and there were enough of them to have the tree glowing. Then Ken and Brianna both placed the ornaments on the tree. As Brianna was hanging the last ornament, Ken went back into the bedroom and came out with a package. Brianna saw him coming out of the bedroom with the package in hand and looked at him quizzically.

"Ken, I don't think we're quite ready to put the presents under the tree. I want to clear out these decoration boxes first and have them out of the way before we start dragging out our gifts."

"That is ok, Brianna, this is for you to unwrap now."

Brianna opened the box and there was a flat gold ornament with both of their names on it, and tomorrows date was inscribed below their names. At the top of the ornament were a man and woman with the logo "Our First Christmas" engraved above them.

"Oh Ken, this is so beautiful. When did you get this?"

"There is a guy back home who I work with that makes these every year in his spare time. He made this and gave it to me on my last day at work while we were having the party."

"I want to send him a thank you note. He did a wonderful job."

Together they picked a spot to hang it in the front of the tree that faced the fireplace, so that the glow from the fire would shine on it and make it sparkle. The rest of the day was filled with last minute decorating, and Ken brought in some firewood from the pile that was near the tool shed in the back of the house. Brianna worked in the kitchen during the afternoon baking some of her favorite Christmas goodies for them to enjoy over the holidays. She loved to bake, but rarely had the time, and with her being by herself the last few years, she didn't have the will to make anything since there was no one at home to share it with.

Later that night after they had finished supper, Ken laid a blanket down in the living room in between the tree and the fireplace so that they could stretch out on the floor and still be able to see both things very easily. Then he placed some of the firewood in the fireplace and using some kindling that Brianna had setting to the side of the fireplace, started a nice size fire that was soon blazing brightly. Brianna finished what she was doing in the kitchen and came in the living room and joined Ken on the blanket. Ken was already lying down on his right side, and she laid down beside him on her left side so that she would be facing him and put her head on his arm which he had outstretched towards her. She wrapped her right arm around his waist and pulled him close to her. Brianna told Ken to roll on to his stomach because she wanted to give him a massage. Brianna went into the bedroom and returned in just a moment, while Ken rolled over and she began massaging his shoulders, eventually taking some scented body oil that she had just retrieved and drizzling some down his back and rubbing it into his skin. She massaged his back all the way down to his buttocks. Brianna told Ken to roll back over, and then she lay down on top of him and they began kissing. Eventually she worked her head down his body by leaving a trail of little kisses and nibbles until she reached his hard, throbbing cock, and she took him in her mouth, this time all the way to the back of her throat, and she spent quite awhile bobbing her head up and down his shaft, licking the tip as she reached the top of his cock.

Then she made her way again back up his body, and told him to get on top of her, so he wrapped his arms around her and rolled her onto her back, and he begin kissing down her body, kissing her mouth, then her neck, then down to her chest, kissing on her breasts, sucking her nipples into his mouth and teasingly biting them, making her gasp at the sensations that it brought to her body. Ken kissed all the way down to her belly button, and licked little circles around it. He could hear Brianna's breathing getting heavier.

His hand slid between her legs and he began slowly finger fucking her pussy, sliding two fingers deep inside. Brianna moaned and began to move her hips to match his thrusts.

"Please, Ken, I want that hard cock inside me, please, let me feel that hard cock inside me." She begged for Ken to give her the release that she so desperately needed.

Ken slid himself between her legs and placed the head of his cock at her vaginal opening, and slowly entered her. Once he was all the way in, Ken give her a long, deep kiss, and slowly began fucking her.

After a few minutes of pounding his cock inside of her, he could see she was about to explode. Ken pulled his cock out of her pussy and brought his mouth to her pussy lips, sucking and nibbling her already swollen clit. Brianna loved the feeling of his hot breath as it swept across her lips and tickled the hairs that outlined her vagina. It didn't take very long until she exploded, squirting her love juices on his face, soaking him thoroughly.

Brianna sat up and took his cock in her hands and began to stroke him, her thumb rubbing across the foreskin of his penis.

"Please, Ken, cover me with your cum!" She exclaimed as she lay back down onto her back.

Ken straightened his back up so that his cock would be aimed at the middle of her body and as she stroked his penis over and over he could feel the fluid rushing up to the tip of his cock and then he watched as he shot his load all over her flat little stomach, with a few squirts making it all the way up to his breasts. When he had spent his entire load, Ken lay down and rolled over on his side beside where Brianna lay, and they both snuggled close together for a few minutes, feeling the glow of each other and the fireplace upon them, when Brianna broke the silence.

"Ken I want to give you one of your presents now."

Brianna got up from the blanket and retrieved a small box from the bedroom that was unwrapped, but had a bow on top of it. She lay back down on the blanket and then she handed the gift to Ken and let him open it. Inside was the test strip showing the pregnancy result that had come up "pregnant". Ken looked stunned for a moment, and then a smile came across his face, and he reached across to Brianna and hugged and kissed her.

"Oh baby, how long have you known?"

"I went to the pharmacy this morning while you were sleeping and bought the test kit, then came home and did the test in the bathroom. That is what I was doing when you woke up and heard me in there."

"Oh Brianna, this is the best gift that you could have ever given me."

"Wow, I'm so glad to hear that. I wasn't sure how you were going to take the news. I can't wait to have your child, and I hope that it is a boy so you can have your first born son."

Ken reached across to Brianna again and started to kiss her. Then he stood up and reached down for her hand. As she stood to her feet, he lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom where he laid her down on the bed. They made love several more times during the evening, eventually falling asleep with smiles on their faces, and contentment in their hearts.