The Weekend in Tennessee

Story Info
A weekend of nonstop sex.
1.4k words
3.31
14.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I alluded to in my first story, sharing my experiences on here is just as much for myself as for the reader. The average person would brag and tell their friends of their conquest, but due to the nature of my career I am unwilling to allow them to know the real me. Writing my stories and posting them where anyone could read them is a rush for me. Again I give you my word that excluding the names, every other detail in this story is true. You can call me Jason. I have titled my second story, The Weekend in Tennessee.

We had been together for about 3 years and been having sex in the dorm room for at least 2. We had used the showers, the local automated carwash, the sofa in the dorms study lounge and the downstairs bathroom in the library and yes my roommate had seen my naked ass way more than any other man should be forced to. It was while we were having sex in a wardrobe that we decided to take a 3 day vacation with the purpose of having as much sex as possible in total privacy.

After packing a few things we headed to a hotel room that I had rented in Tennessee. It was one of the really nice rooms not quiet on the top floor but close. It had a king sized bed, a balcony, a oval shaped hot tub in the living room area and of course all the normal bells and whistles you would find in a hotel room. I have to tell you, my penis feels the need to stand up and take a view of the situation quiet a bit and this time was no exception. As soon as I had the keycard in my hand and my penis knew what was coming he was standing at full attention.

I may not have the largest penis, but it has great staying power. I have about 7.25 inches of white meat that is about 6 inches in circumference and nice and straight, but my proudest feature is that I can cum 2 or 3 times without losing my erection. I don't actually shave my balls but I do keep them trimmed up. There are two big veins, one on the right side and the other across the top.

My girlfriend at the time was 105 pounds and 5 foot 3 inches. She had long dark hair and brown eyes, but she wore contacts that were supposed to make them green. I didn't have the heart to tell her they looked some weird neon yellow color. She had run cross country in high school so she had a very tone body, especially her legs. Her bra was a size C, which to me is perfect, not to big but not to small. Her best attribute was her ass, which is why I guess I enjoyed fucking her from behind as much as I did.

As soon as the door to our room shut I realized that she was somehow already naked and ready to go. There was no romance, no foreplay... she had jumped me with a hunger lust in her eye that would have brought a lesser man to his knees. It sort of reminded me of a dog humping its master's leg. Taking off your clothes while trying to hold a naked woman off the ground doesn't work quiet as well as it does in the movies. By the time we made it to the bed I had my shirt off but my pants were down around my ankles with my shoes and socks still on.

With my feet hanging over the side of the bed and my girlfriend straddled me I could quickly understand just how good she was at cross country. Extremely strong legs held me in place while her stamina kept her pounding her pussy down on my dick nonstop. She did all the work as I just laid there and enjoyed the show, a tight pussy around my cock with big tits bouncing up and down in front of me.

We only stopped long enough to leave the room for supper. We went to one of those steak house places where you can throw peanuts on the floor. As we were sitting in our booth she climbed under the table and began sucking my dick. If not for the dark room and the long table cloth the entire room could have had a free show but luckily no one was the wiser. I swear my cum must taste like honey or something because every woman that I have been with has basically begged me to stick my cock in their mouths.

When we went back to the hotel she was ready for her turn. She had shaved her pussy bald the day before so there was light stubble just starting to come back. Now I know why women complain about men not shaving their faces. Her pussy rubbed my nose raw. I've always been able to do tricks with my tongue, lick roll it and flatten it. When I flatten it, it is about 2 inches wide. I kept thrusting my tongue in and out of her tight little college pussy while she pulled and yanked my hair until it felt like it was going to be torn out. What I did was stick my two middle fingers inside her and open and close my fingers while licking her clit. That always drives her crazy.

As she was pulling my hair she started whispering fuck me fuck me. I get off on making the girl say what she wants, so I slid toward her and whispered in her ear "what do you want" she didn't say anything but tried to pull me inside her. I put my penis up against her soaking pussy lips and whispered again, "tell me what you want" in more of a moan than anything she practically begged me to put my dick into her pussy. I continued to show my dominance by whispering "not until I'm ready." At that she started groaning and bucking her pussy up toward me. So I gave her exactly what she wanted.

We fucked in every position imaginable for hours that night and when we stopped it was because we were both so tired and sweaty that we could neither one move. We fell asleep with her head on my chest. When I woke up in the morning the condom was still firmly in place around my dick.

That day we tried using the hot tub. Again, not quiet as fun as it shows on TV. The water kept getting cold, this part or that kept sticking into our backs, we would finally get into position only to slip and fall over with a big splash. We tried and tried, but sex was just not in the cards with the tub.

That day we had sex off and on pretty much the entire day, nothing to wild. It was more romantic and more what I would call making love instead of fucking. It was during this time that I started paying attention to her expressions. If you ever get the chance to be with a woman, try to watch her face, vary your positions and techniques. My girlfriend for example when she was really turned on and enjoying herself her eyes would roll back in her head and her upper lip with swell and start turning a bright red. That night we went to bed feeling closer to each other than at any other time in our relationship. There was no lust, it was love.

Even at my age I wake up pretty much every morning with a hard on. That next morning was no different. I woke up laying on my back my cock waving proudly in the air as my girlfriends hand gently stroked it back and forth. As she noticed me waking up she smiled and said she didn't want to waste it. My phone rang and a friend started asking me questions about class. My girlfriend leaned over and started sucking my dick. She continued to do so the entire time I was talking on the phone. My friend was never the wiser.

The final day of the vacation featured an interesting game. My girlfriend turned on the Panthers football game and said that for me to win I had to stay focused on the game, for her to win she could do anything she wanted to try to gain my attention. Now I am a huge Panthers fan, but needless to say she won pretty easily.

We ended up going out for another 2 years. She wanted to get married; I wasn't ready so she left me. My first thought was, what a wasted 5 years... just think of how many other women I could have been with.