The Weekend Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Poker wasn't all he lost...
1.4k words
4.43
66.4k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contact me if you have ideas of how this story should continue...Let me know how you think it compares to part 01.

*

She left him lying in her darkened bedroom with cum on his face for an hour. It dried like some bizarre, uneven face mask. The cum on his eyelashes crusted his eyes shut. In his nose, it forced him to smell that tangy sexual scent with each breath. It kept him somewhat aroused, against his will. His brain took in the pure sexual scent and the raw taste and turned it into thoughts and fantasies. His brain had cleared from the alcohol earlier. Now all he could think about was the cum on his face and about how his dick had gotten hard in the past hour.

When Anna returned, she smiled at the sight of her slave. His eyes were closed--she entered silently and alerted him to her presence with a long slow lick up the underside of his dick. It practically sprang to attention, standing erect. His eyes remained shut, but his hips shifted and he moaned. Anna continued licking his dick as if it were an ice cream cone, swirling her tongue around the edge of his foreskin and the head. She stuck her tongue in the slit at the top, making him twitch and groan. With his legs still spread wide, tied to the bed, he couldn't do much. Finally, she forced a cock ring down over his throbbing cock. Untying him, she helped him sit up. Retying his hands in front of him, together, she smiled. "Go wash your face and take a piss. Don't touch your cock." She sent him along into the bathroom with a light swat on the ass.

Watching her muscular frat boy stumble into the bathroom, Anna smiled to herself. She still wore her black lingerie and stiletto-heeled knee-high boots. She was pleased to have won Ryan in that poker game last night. He had given himself to her, really, though he had had no idea what he was in for at the time.

When Ryan emerged, clean-faced and confused, Anna sauntered over to him. "Sit down, Ryan." She said, leading him to the bed. He obediently sat, clearly still a little confused, not quite rebellious yet. "You have a choice. Your only one all weekend. You can leave now and never get to feel my hot, wet, pussy on your big hard cock...or you can stay and experience that and more." Ryan's dick had been hard before. He hadn't been able to get himself to pee in the bathroom because the cock ring wouldn't allow his erection to go down. But though it had been hard before, it stiffened more at her sexy words. As if to prove her point, Anna lifted Ryan's hands to her underwear. He could feel the heat and wetness. He shuddered in ecstasy and dropped his hands away. "I'll...I'll stay."

"You promise?"

"Yes Mistress Anna."

"Good boy. And you'll obey everything? If you don't, I have permission to share a video of what happened earlier with all your friends and professors?"

Ryan stared at her in horror.

"Y-yes Mistress Anna."

She beamed at him. "Glad that's all settled. Lie down on the bed." She watched as he hesitantly tried to decide on his own which way he should lie. Impatient, she snapped, "On your back. Head on the pillow. Is it really that difficult?" He didn't answer, thinking it rhetorical. She grabbed his balls, squeezing hard. "I asked, is it really that difficult?"

"Ow! N-no Mistress!" She gave his balls an extra squeeze, pulling them down hard, then let them go. He whimpered slightly but she was already spreading his legs and tying them to separate bed posts. Spread-eagle on the bed once more, Ryan could do nothing but let her attach his roped-together hands to the headboard again. Stretched out, she found him to be a beautiful sight. She ran her fingernails down his chest, pausing at his hips and then running her hands back up. Tracing his nipples until they peaked and hardened, she met his eyes, then gave each nipple a rough twist. He gasped in surprise and pain, then silenced himself at the look in her eyes.

"I hope you enjoyed cumming last night. You probably won't cum again for the rest of the weekend. I, however, will. Starting now." She climbed aboard the bed and straddled his chest. Shifting, she put a knee on either side of him and straddled his head. "Sniff my panties." He really had no choice. When she was content that she'd smelled him enough, she stood. Slowly, she removed the thong, tossing it aside. She removed her bra as well and then sat down on his face again before he could really catch a glimpse of her breasts.

Wearing only her stilettoed boots, she straddled his face. "Lick my pussy," she commanded. There was a hesitant pause, and then his tongue slipped out to take an experimental lap at her hot, pink pussy. "Come on now Ryan, eat me out. Can't you do better? Maybe that's why the sorority girls won't take you in," she taunted. His tongue wiped long swipes along her pussy, pulling away just before the tip reached her clit. "Yes," she moaned as he got the hang of it. She shifted, giving him access to her pussy and ass and rubbing her clit on the sharp structure of his pert nose.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she groaned in ecstasy as she rode his face towards her first orgasm of the night. "Tongue my clit," she commanded as she reached the edge. He stretched his tongue up and flicked his tongue quickly across the little bud of flesh. She moaned, shuddering and his face was flooded with her juices. "Keep going," she demanded. She reached down, grabbing his head and rubbing almost violently up and down his face. His nose slid through the wet lips of her pussy. When she'd had a second and third orgasm on his face, she finally fell away from him. Collapsing contently on the bed beside him, she smirked.

"Nicely done, slave."

"Thank you Mistress."

She glanced down and saw that his cock was rock hard. Of course. Men liked to think that they and they alone could give women pleasure. She chuckled and grasped his cock. "Did that turn you on? You liked that, didn't you?"

"Yes Mistress Anna."

"Would you like to cum, slave?"

"Yes! I mean...Yes, Anna. Mistress Anna."

"Well too bad."

The boy's face fell in misery as she laughed at his stupidity. She gave his cock a yank and then stepped off the bed. "I'm not satisfied yet," she told him. She bent down, giving him a clear view of her ass. When she straightened up again, she was holding a lengthy dildo, longer and thicker than his own cock. Ryan blanched but she just promised, "I'm going to slide my pussy all the way down that big cock of yours."

He was soon distracted when she began doing just that. She spilled lubricant all over his cock, balls, and ass. Then, facing his feet, she squatted over his dick and began sliding down it. The view of her ass and the feel of her pussy squeezing his cock made him able to ignore her fingers playing around his asshole. That was, until she started pushing the dildo inside his ass.

He yelped and tried to thrust his hips away. She followed his movements, and in the end he only succeeded in getting the dildo shoved deeper into his ass. While he moaned and complained, Anna fucked him hard with the dildo, fucking herself on his cock as if it were her own personal dildo. Both of them were panting. She felt his cock tighten under her, saw his balls tighten. She shoved the dildo in hard. In the pain that followed her sharp movement, he experienced no pleasure from the cum spilling out of his cock. She had pressed his prostate into action, milking the cum from his cock. It caused him so much pain that he hardly noticed that he was cumming even past the constraints of the cock ring.

"You stupid boy," she declared, though she was smirking. "Look at the mess you've made! There'll be punishment for this!"

Pulling off the cock ring, she grabbed his shaft and started jerking him roughly, despite his complaints of sensitivity. Even as the first round of cum oozed from his dick, even as he started to moan in pain, she began to jerk faster.

"We aren't anywhere close to finished," she declared.

*

To be continued...