The Weekend Sleepover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,470 Followers

Sam turned and gave me a little peck on the cheek, saying, "Thank you for being a gentleman and not taking advantage of me." Then she too left the room to pee.

-----------

It felt GREAT finally relieving myself in Mark's upstairs bathroom when it was my turn to go. I understood the power of the seven card as I emptied my bladder. I was barely out of the bathroom when Mark grabbed me by the shoulders and basically forced me into his closet. "Stay in here and don't make a sound!" he hissed quietly as he shut the closet door in front of me. His closet had those doors with slanted slats that pointed towards the ground. I never really understood why the slats were pointed the way they were. From inside the closet, you could see everything below your level of vision. From outside the closet, you could only see everything above your level of vision. I never understood why the slats weren't reversed.

That is what I thought about while I waited in the closet. I was not sure what Mark was up to but knew better than the argue. Seconds after I was thrown in the closet, Mark walked back into the room with what I made out to be a female pair of legs. Mark hurriedly closed his bedroom door behind him.

"You're being so aggressive," Carly said, moving towards Mark. With their distance from the closet, I could only see them from mid-thigh downward, but it appeared both were still in their underwear. "What do you want, baby?" she asked.

"I'm so horny, baby," Mark replied. I thought I heard him briefly kissing her. "I need to fuck you right now."

"You don't want to wait until later tonight?" she asked.

"No, who knows how long this game will take. I ate you out in that closet and I have a huge boner right now. I need you to take care of it."

"Well, I wouldn't want you to have blue balls," Carly began, before the sounds I took for kissing resumed. These were soon followed by other sounds I didn't quite understand until I saw Carly's underwear falling away to the floor beneath her. I leaned back into the closet, trying to make myself feel more comfortable, and wondering if I was going to get to see any real action. I shouldn't have doubted Mark, who never broke a promise to me.

Carly rapidly turned towards me. I think Mark had spun her, and the closet doors shook as her hands rose up and her palms hit the door shoulder length apart. As she was shorter than me, and now bent slightly at the waist, I was briefly treated to a full view of her. The light was still on in Mark's bedroom, fully displaying Carly's pale, naked skin. Her large, firm breasts hung below her and her smooth, shapely legs stood beneath her. Carly's blond hair spread out loosely over her back. I ducked down slightly as I realized I could see her eyes below me. I wasn't sure if she could see me in the darkness of the closet, but I wasn't taking any chances.

"I NEED you, baby," Mark said somewhere behind her. Carly grunted and her hands pushed against the closet doors, and I realized Mark was entering her from behind. The doors began to press slightly inward and back outward, inward and back outward as Mark pressed his cock in and out of Carly's pussy. Crouched slightly, I could see Carly from her mouth down, and began to hear the wet sounds of their fucking. Carly moaned softly as Mark fucked his dick in and out of her. I watched her big, round breasts swing back and forth beneath her as he plowed her body, and was so close that I could feel her breath as she panted with arousal. Mark began fucking her hard and fast, ramming his cock deep inside of her. I could tell by the way Carly began grunting every time Mark shoved his meat inside of her. The closet door was creaking so loudly with each thrust that I was afraid it might crack open. The sight of Carly getting plowed from behind, just inches away from me, had my young cock growing again. The night had been full of so much stimulation, it seemed entirely logical at the time to pull my cock free from my underwear, spit in my hand, and began jacking myself.

As Carly's big tits swung up and down and she moaned her arousal, my hand worked up and down my stiff meat. I could hear Mark grunting and swearing softly behind her, but it was Carly's curvy young body that I concentrated on. She made delicious little mewing sounds as he fucked her. I began to wonder what it would be like to have those soft lips around my cock or wrap those big, firm tits around my meat. Carly leaned her head down as Mark picked up speed with his fucking. In her new position I could feel her breath on my legs as she panted and moaned, and suddenly I was close to cumming.

"Ohhhhh FUCK baby," Carly moaned, "Your cock.... ungh... feels so good... ungh, inside of me."

"Oh yeah, baby? You liked that," Mark said back.

"Ohhh yeah, you have to cum for me baby," Carly responded. "You have to cum in my pussy for me."

My cock was swelling with her high pitched dirty talk, my fist rapidly pumping up and down my meat. The sight of her firm young body getting fucked was only inches away from me. I imagined she was talking to me, asking me to cum while my cock was buried in her hot, wet pussy.

"Cum on baby," she cooed, "Shoot that hot cum up inside of me." My toes tingled with those words. Then she began squealing and moaning, I could feel her breath on my body as she cried out. "OH... sooooo good. Oh yes.... oh yes... oh yes... you're going to make me cum baby." She leaned forward against the door, which sagged against her weight. Her big breasts were squashed against the slats, so of her tit flesh squeezed into the holes. As I stroked myself, I realized I could reach out if I wanted and run my finger across her big, exposed nipple.

"You're going to make me cum baby!" she squealed. "Cum for me!"

I just managed to grab one of Mark's dirty T-shirts before I exploded. The orgasm flowed up through my balls and blew out of the tip of my cock as my body was overcome with blinding pleasure. Carly squealed in what sounded like her orgasm as she came, and I saw Mark pull his cock out and dump a white load all over her smooth back. As I pumped the last of my cum into Mark's crumpled T-shirt and the last of my orgasm afterglow washed out of me, I realized I had gotten lucky. If I hadn't thought to grab the shirt, I probably would have cum all over the closet door and all over Carly's chest. I would apologize to Mark about the T-shirt later.

Carly and Mark quickly cleaned up, dipping into Mark's bathroom at one point, and then left the room together. I rushed out of the closet and had just entered the hallway outside Mark's room when I literally ran into Sam.

"Ten minutes to the next round!" Brenda called from downstairs.

"There you are," Sam said to me. I had expected her to put some clothes back on, but she was still in just her bra and underwear. I admired her thin, toned body, but felt sheepish when I looked up and realized she was looking at me ogling her body. What can I say, I was still buzzing a little from the wine. "I've been looking for you. I told you I would... um.... let you do whatever you wanted..."

"You want to do that now?" I asked. It was an INCREDIBLY tempting offer, but my cock was feeling a little sore for all of the activity.

"Well... yeah," she replied uncertainly. "I want to get it done with and... don't you want to?"

"Sam, I REALLY want to, but we only have ten minutes before we're supposed to be downstairs..." her face sank when I said that. I had to make a quick decision.

Figuring "what the hell," I grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her into Mark's room, quickly closing the door behind us. "What did you have in mind?" she began to ask, but I was already leading her to lay back on the bed. I kissed my way over her neck and down between her chest. I kissed over the soft skin of her stomach as she lay somewhat rigid beneath me. My tongue tickled her side and she sighed audibly. When I moved further down her body, Sam sat up.

"Wait," she objected.

"You said 'anything' when we made the deal," I reminded her as my head nestled between her thighs.

"I don't know... you want to do THAT?!"

"Yup," I responded. I had found out I was a pretty good pussy eater earlier in the day, and now I wanted to see if those skills would work on Sam too. I pulled at the sides of her panties.

"Wait," Sam said, grabbing at her bottoms. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

"A deal is a deal," I replied, "and this is what I want to do." Sam's hand moved away and she lifted her ass as I slid her bottoms off. Her pussy was covered with a light, well trimmed fuzz. She spread her legs a little and I leaned my head forward. I could feel the heat coming off her pussy lips.

I explored tenderly with my tongue, slipping under her outer folds and lapping at the opening of her sex. Sam tensed at first, but as I gently sucked her pussy lips into my mouth, she sighed and her legs spread a little further apart. I licked up and down her inner thighs, and Sam spread her legs wider. When I leaned in and circled her clit with the tip of my tongue, she moaned deeply. She was dripping wet and I lapped at her sex with the full length of my flattened tongue.

"FIVE MINUTES!" Came the call from downstairs. I began flicking insistently at Sam's clit. She really loved that flicking motion because she began to moan continuously and buck her hips back against my face. Taking Brenda's earlier advice, I kept a steady, gentle rhythm, not pushing any harder with the tip of my tongue and not going any faster. I just flicked and flicked and flicked against her clit.

"Oh God, just like that," Sam moaned. "Don't stop doing that."

I flicked side to side, flicked up and down, and then just flicked and flicked the tip of my tongue against her hard little pleasure spot. My wet tongue lashed a steady beat against her clit.

"Oh shit... oh shit..." Sam cried out. Her toned legs tensed and she grabbed at the sheets on the bed around me. From the rapid panting and slight shaking of her body, I thought she might be cumming. I wasn't sure, so I kept up my steady rhythm and felt her writhing and shaking around me. Sam squeaked a little as I kept the steady, wet rythym against her clit, and then her body relaxed around me.

"Ohhhhh, that was good," Sam cooed. "I really needed that. And if you keep that up, I might be able to cum a second time..."

"ONE MINUTE!" came Brenda's yell.

"Never mind... whew, just stop for now," Sam begged.

"You came?" I asked.

"Oh yes sir, I had a nice orgasm," Sam responded with a big smile while scrambling to put her bottoms back on. "After sitting on that big cock of yours downstairs, that felt great. Thanks." She gave me another polite peck on the cheek and then headed out of the room. I ran to the bathroom and managed to pee one more time before heading downstairs.

----------

Everyone else was already sitting in the living room, but no one seemed to mind that I was last. No one had put any clothes back on, and everyone was looking a little tipsy. The cards were already spread out on the coffee table. "We already did the cards so you can't cheat again," Brenda said accusingly to me. With that, the game began.

The first card I pulled on my turn? An Ace. Jenny blurted out, "Oh come on!" when I pulled the card, which may have been strategic because it meant she was the slowest in putting her thumb next to her nose. As the two of us headed to the closet, Carly called out, "We're going to hold you two to seven minutes this time!"

As soon as the closet door closed behind us, Jenny and I were all over each other. Our lips met in the darkness and our tongues danced in her mouth. Jenny ran one hand through my hair, pulling my head closer, as my arms squeezed her against my body. I felt her full, firm breasts pressed against my chest as I began kissing her neck.

"I went looking for you during the break, but couldn't find you," she breathed in my air. "And Mark's door was closed the whole time. Where were you?"

"You won't believe me when I tell you," I responded, "but I promise I'll tell you later. Right now we only have seven minutes. What do you want to do?"

"Oh, I'm so turned on," Jenny responded, guiding my soft kisses down to the tops of her breasts. "I need to get off. Will you help me?"

"Of course baby" I said, kissing the top of her firm tit flesh before sinking to my knees before her. As I grasped for her panties, she helped by wiggling her hips free of her clothing.

Unfortunately, the closet was very small and I was much taller than Jenny. On my knees, my face came up to Jenny's mid section, so she had to lift her leg awkwardly and I had to try to bend further down in the tight closet to reach her pussy with my tongue. Eventually, my mouth made contact with her bare pussy laps and and I suckled on the outer folds of her sex. Jenny gasped and then let out a high pitched squeak when my tongue flicked at her clit. I tried to consistently locate her sensitive bud with my wiggling tongue, but the position was just too awkward. Eventually, Jenny couldn't hold her leg up anymore and we had to stop.

"FOUR MINUTES!" came the call from the living room.

"Let me try something," I whispered. I spun Jenny around so she was facing away from me and bent her slightly at the waist. Leaning over her back, I licked two of my fingers and slipped both of them between her legs from behind. She braced herself against the wall of the closet as I pushed my two fingers inside of her dripping hole. I felt her tight pussy from the inside, purposefully wiggling my fingers around the bundle of flesh I took for her G spot. Her pussy stretched around me as I slipped deep into her pussy and withdrew. I took a couple more slow strokes in and out of her pussy before I began pumping my fingers in and out of her with a rapid speed. My two fingers flew in and out of Jenny's pussy, firmly plowing deep inside of her sex and making soft, rapid slapping sounds as I bottomed out in her hole. I plunged my fingers forcefully in and out of her slippery tunnel.

Jenny's reaction was immediate, arching her back and letting loose a low moan as my fingers flew in and out of her. With one arm across her front, bracing myself for the rapid finger fucking, I could feel her body tense as I rammed my fingers in and out of her. "Oh shit, that feels good!" she moaned a little loudly. I kept plowing my fingers qucikly in and out, in and out of her soft, wet pussy, trying to drill the orgasm right out of her.

"TWO MINUTES!" came the call.

"Come on baby, cum for me," I whispered in her ear, my thick fingers never stopping their rapid drilling. In and out of her tight, wet pussy my fingers flew.

"Oh I'm close," she moaned softly. "I'm close... I'm close." I could feel her body tensing in my arms. "Oh... oh... don't stop... don't stop..."

"Cum for me," I encouraged.

"Oh...CUMMMMING!!" she hissed. Jenny's hips bucked back and forth as my fingers continued to plow in and out of her. She lost her grip on the wall, and I found myself holding her up with an arm across her breasts as she pushed my hand away from her pussy. She arched her back deeply as I held her warm body, and seemed to mewl in her throat as she came. And then the door opened and Brenda was standing there, watching the last of Jenny's orgasm fade while I held her deeply arched body in my arms.

"Oh wow..." Brenda said, "... um... time's up."

Jenny was gasping for air, coming down from her orgasm, but still had enough fire left to shoot Brenda a dirty look and spit out, "Jackass."

Minutes later, we were back in the living room and Brenda politely declined to tell the others if she had seen anything in the closet. More cards were pulled, shots were given, and Mark said he was grateful to finally be free of taking shots for someone else. Then Carly pulled a two.

"Sam," she said coyly. "I sure liked the look of you sitting in Kevin's lap."

"Really?!" Sam replied, looking completely caught off guard. "Seems dumb to me," she said, but she dutifully stood and deposited herself in my lap again. This time I was sure she was doing it on purpose when she wiggled her ass against my crotch as she sat down.

On Sam's next turn, she reached down from her sitting position in my lap and pulled another two. "Carly," she said immediately. "I think you should wear nothing but a towel for the rest of this game."

Carly blinked in surprise, but without protest she retrieved a large beach towel from a stack near the door to the pool. Carly returned to the living room with the towel carefully wrapped around her. Then oddly, while standing just in front of me and looking into my eyes, she made a show of seductively stripping. She fumbled with her bra carefully beneath the towel and then slipped it out from under the towel and threw it at my head. Next, Carly bent over facing me to show me about an acre of creamy, exposed tit flesh. She dropped the towel almost to her nipples before pivoting around and making a show of sliding her panties off her bottom. As she kicked her bottoms free, I was treated with a view of her smooth, curvy legs almost up to her crotch. Satisfied, Carly stood straight up, walked over to her chair, and said, "I hope you're comfortable sitting on that bump between your legs for the rest of the night, Sam." Everyone, including me and Sam, laughed.

A few more cards were pulled, the girls assigned several shots to Sam for some reason, and then Sam pulled a seven. "Well at least HE didn't get it," said Brenda.

Shortly after, Brenda pulled a two. "Carly," said the sly Brenda, "I think it's time you experienced Sam's fun. Why don't you go ahead and sit in Mark's lap." Carly tried to look indignant as she walked across to where Mark was sitting, but no one bought her show.

Mark tried to give Carly a playful pat on her bottom, beneath the towel, as she moved to sit down. Carly blocked it and warned him with a stern, "Watch it mister." There were several giggles from Carly as the next few cards were drawn, and Mark kept whispering something to her. Sam and Brenda asked them to behave, but Carly and Mark were largely forgotten as I drew sevens on my next two turns. The first pee card elicited a groan from the other players. The second drew angry protests and a few unfounded accusations.

Then I drew a two. I thought about it for a second before stating, "I think we should play the rest of this game in the dark."

"Hmm," said Sam thoughtfully, "I've never heard that rule before."

"And technically," added Brenda, "You can only make a rule for one person or the opposite sex."

"Right," I responded, "I declare that the girls have the play the rest of this game in the dark and that will mean the guys have to play in the dark too."

There was a thoughtful, drunken pause. "Works for me," said Brenda, before she rose and flipped off the living room lights. There was still a little light coming in from the street lamps, through the front windows, but the living room was largely darkness with deep shadows. I could just make out the locations of the others, but couldn't see any distinguishing features from them. A few more cards were drawn and then Sam said, "I have to use my pee card."

While Sam dashed to the bathroom, Brenda and Jenny slipped towards me in the darkness. They drew so close I could smell the scent of their shampoo, and they were careful to whisper to me even though Mark and Carly were basically chatting softly in their own world.

"We need those two pee cards, Kev," Brenda began.

"We'll pee ourselves before we make it through the whole game, and everyone in the group gets to do whatever they want to do to you if you go to the bathroom without a card." Jenny added. Suddenly, the importance of the pee card made more sense.

"But we'll make it totally worth your while." Brenda cooed.

spaldan
spaldan
1,470 Followers