The Weekend Sleepover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,470 Followers

"The two of us will do whatever you want if you give us those cards," Jenny whispered, her lips brushing my ear.

"We'll do it together."

"At the same time."

"Whatever you want."

"And guarantee it will get you off."

I surrendered the cards and Jenny gave me a soft wet kiss on the cheek in response. Again, I could smell the wine on her breath. Brenda and Jenny were back in their seats before Sam returned. I could barely tell it was her in the darkness, but she found me and settled herself carefully on my lap. I thought her crotch felt much warmer that before, and I slid a hand up her leg. It met no fabric as it travelled over her thigh and up to her waist. She wasn't wearing her bottoms. She wiggled herself against me and I could feel her wetness through the front of my underwear. "You like my surprise?" Sam asked.

"Oh yeah," I agreed as my hand slid over her waist and down between her legs. My fingers briefly made contact with her wet pussy lips before she slapped my hand away. More cards were pulled, more shots were taken, and Sam began really grinding against my growing cock. The thought of her bare pussy separated from my cock by one thin piece of cloth was slowly swelling my much used pole. Sam seemed to enjoy the feeling of my erection growing beneath her, grinding herself harder against the tip of my shaft. Finally, in the darkness, I had enough. I pushed Sam slightly forward and pulled my cock out of the front flap of my underwear. My full, bare erection nestled between the dripping wet folds of Sam's hot pussy. I wasn't entirely sure how Sam would react, but she resumed her subtle grinding motion. Now her wet pussy lips were rubbing directly against the length of my rod, coating my pole with her juices, as she ground her hips back and forth.

Not much happened for a while. Cards were drawn, shots were taken, and Brenda continued to softly ride the length of my swollen cock with her bare, wet pussy. After a couple of rounds, I drew the final seven. More sounds of exasperation rained down on me in response. Jenny and Brenda decided there was no further point in waiting, and rushed off to use the bathroom. That left four of us in the darkened room, and Carly and Mark were giggling and groping each other without paying any attention to me and Sam.

Sam leaned back against my chest and whispered in my ear, "Alright, I can't take it anymore. Put it in me."

"What?! Right now?" I whispered back.

"Yes," she moaned, continuing to grind her dripping wet pussy against my throbbing erection. Her slippery sex rubbing directly against my cock skin and coating me with her juices had slowly built my well used rod back to full erection. What I wouldn't give to be 18 again and have that kind of recovery power. And the funniest part about Sam sitting there in the dark, her naked sex pressed against my erection, was that it barely took a shift of her hips to get my rod inside of her pussy. She lifted her hips a bit, my cock head pressed against the warm, squishy opening of her hole, and when she shifted backwards I was inside of her. It had taken me 18 years to achieve my first sexual experience. It had taken me twenty four hours to go from my first to my third.

The hot, wet, enveloping softness of Sam's pussy tunnel caused me to gasp quietly. Sam pressed her thin, toned body back against my chest as my cock buried itself to the hilt in her tight, wet pussy. Sam was unbelievably tight, every inch of her inner channel squeezing my rod as my man meat flowed into her. When I bottomed out, Sam moaned. I could barely make out in the darkness that Carly and Mark had stopped fooling around and were looking at us. I didn't care. My cock was buried to the hilt in Sam's hot, wet pussy, and her slippery walls felt like velvet against my dick. Apparently Sam didn't care either. Her hands firmly grasped my thighs as she pushed herself up off my meat, sliding her pussy up my manhood until just the tip remained inside her. Then she shoved her hips back downward, plunging her pussy back down my pole. Her tight pussy tickled my erection as it slid wetly over me, and I could feel her pussy walls stretching to accommodate my thickness. Sam let out a muffled cry of pleasure as she took my cock.

Sam lifted and sank faster and faster, building her speed rapidly until her pussy was flying up and down my pole. The wet, squishy noises we began to make together were unmistakable, even with the darkness. Where the hell were Jenny and Brenda? I could feel Carly's eyes on me in the darkness, even if I couldn't see them. This was Sam's show, so I slipped a hand over her smooth thigh and felt for the hard nub between her legs. While Sam rode up and down my stiff cock, rubbing me with her juicy pussy walls, I did my best to find her clit and tease her sensitive bump with my fingertip. My attention to her clit was awkward, given the movement of her toned little body, but it had the desired effect.

Sam began grunting as she bottomed out on my rod, moaning her sexual pleasure as she rode me. "Don't you stop," she began panting, her head hanging limply as her pussy pumped up and down my pole. "Don't you stop," she moaned between gritted teeth, "Don't you stop..."

I whispered in her ear, "Cum for me, Sam," and she exploded. Sam froze with my cock deep inside her and began shaking atop my lap. She grunted a little high pitched squeak as she came, and I could feel her tight pussy walls spasming around me. Sam's hands held my legs tightly as she came, and her juices leaked out around my rigid cock.

"Oh my God," was all Carly managed to whisper in the darkness.

Sam barely had time to recover before Jenny and Brenda returned, laughing and oblivious. I'll never know why Carly and Mark didn't rat us out right then, but they didn't breathe a word. Sam just sat there in the darkness, with my fully erect and throbbing cock shoved completely up her pussy, and the game resumed.

A couple more full rounds went by, more shots were taken, and my cock remained firmly implanted inside Sam's dripping wet pussy. Then I pulled an Ace. To my surprise, Jenny was quick getting her thumb by her nose. It was Carly who was a second too late. I figured it might have been because Carly was too busy fooling around with Mark to pay attention. Either way, she gripped the top of her towel carefully and bounded towards the closet ahead of me. Sam casually stood up, my erection slipping from inside of her. I was so hard, my cock sprang to a perfectly upright position. I just followed Carly to the closet, fairly certain that Jenny and Brenda never realized my cock had been inside of Sam.

When I got the closet, I could tell the door was open, but it was even darker inside. I groped somewhat blindly for Carly, and my palm brushed against what could only have been the side of her naked breast. As she closed the door behind us, I realized she had dropped her towel to the bottom of the closet.

"That was hot," she whispered. "You really fucked Sam right there in front of us."

"Maybe," I replied unconvincingly.

"And you got her off! And you didn't even cum, did you?" she whispered. Her small hand reached out in the darkness and brushed against my still fully engorged cock, still coated with Sam's juices.

"No, I guess I didn't."

"Will you promise me that you will NEVER tell Mark about anything that happens between you and me tonight?"

"Sure," I replied, "Listen, Carly, if you don't want to do anything..."

Her hand closed around the fat head of my rod, squeezing it gently while her thumb expertly rubbed against the sensitive spot on the underside of the tip of the crown. I moaned in response.

"It's big," she whispered, "And you're really turned on right now, aren't you?" Her thumb continued its gentle rubbing against the swollen head of my dick.

"Oh, yes," I managed.

"That's hot. Don't you think I'm attractive?" Her small fingers kept up their gentle, steady pace, rubbing against the tip of my manhood.

"Of course, you're gorgeous."

"Awww, well thank you," she replied coyly. "You don't think I'm a slut, do you, just because I thought it was hot that you fucked Sam and I'm playing with your dick now?"

"Of course not," I replied as her thumb continued to rub against just the tip of my manhood. "You don't think I'm a slut because I couldn't resist fucking Sam with you sitting right there?"

She laughed. "Of course not. You could cum just from this, couldn't you?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"That's hot. I want to get you off. What do you want me to do? I REALLY want to get you off."

"Really?"

"Sure, anything. I just want to feel this meat explode. What do you want?"

It had been such a huge fantasy of mine for as long as I could remember, and is still something I love today. I reached out in the darkness with both hands and rubbed my rough palms across the tops of Carly's magnificent breasts. Her mounds were smooth and firm, and almost perfectly round. She giggled happily in response.

"You love my boobs, huh? You want to fuck them?"

"Can I?" I asked.

Without another word, Carly moved forward and pressed her chest against me. She was so much shorter than me that she only had to bend down a little to reach the perfect height. My aching cock fell into the deep, soft crevice between her cleavage. Carly pressed her breasts inwards using both hands, her fingers linking across her nipples. Then she spat between her globes, and I could feel her saliva drip down over my rod and mingle with Sam's juices. I was in heaven, my throbbing erection tightly encased between two beautiful mounds of firm tit flesh.

I was so engrossed in the new sensation, that I almost forgot to move. Carly began by sliding her chest up and down my pole. The sensation of my cock sliding through the smooth tunnel created between her boobs, her soft flesh rubbing against my sensitive cock, felt incredible. After a couple of strokes, I got the hint and started pumping my meat in and out of the crevice between her firm melons. I was tentative at first, not wanting to knock her over and also reveling in the new sensation. I particularly enjoyed the feeling of my cock head popping out of the top of her tits, squeezing its way into the cool night air. Carly never complained, just kept her breasts pressed firmly together and occasionally drooling some saliva to lubricate my path. I was soon firmly grasping her by her thin shoulders and furiously pumping my cock in and out of the tight space between her soft tits. My only regret was that I couldn't see anything in the total darkness of the closet.

I'd like to claim that I lasted a while, but I had just been inside of Sam's pussy and not had the chance to cum. Carly also began lapping with her tongue at my cock head whenever it popped out of the tunnel between her breasts. I was pumping so fast and hard that I bumped her in the chin once. The next time I thrust that hard, her hot, open mouth was waiting and she suckled briefly on the head of my dick. That sent me over the edge.

Brenda had just called "THREE MINUTES!" when I warned Carly, "Oh shit... I'm gonna cum."

"Oooo, yes," she encouraged, "Let me feel that cock explode."

"You sure? You ready?" I panted as I felt the pleasure in my balls churning.

"Yeah baby, give me that cum," she teased. I came so hard. I grasped her by the shoulders and pumped one more time hard into that tight, smooth tunnel of tit flesh and then I felt my cock spasming and spurting. The orgasm was such a blast of pure pleasure that it was all I could do not to scream. I felt my legs shaking and my balls contracting with delight. I shot spurt after spurt of hot, white cum into the darkness, and tried to remain standing on my shaky legs.

"I'm sorry," I stammered as the pleasurable heat of the orgasm slowly burned away, "I think I came on you."

Carly laughed hard and deep. "You came ALL OVER ME!" she scolded teasingly. "Don't worry, that was soooo hot. It was like your cock GREW just before you came, and then your hot cum was shooting out, it was so hot."

"Oh Carly, that was amazing. Thank you so much."

"Any time, stud," she replied. "But how about you give me that final pee card of yours. It will be easier to clean up in the bathroom, and I really do have to pee. I don't want Mark to smell cum on this towel, and I want to make sure to get it all off my face..."

"I came on your face?!"

"Yes," she laughed.

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright, don't worry."

I hesitated. "Is it bad that I'm sad I can't see it?"

Carly laughed. "So you like that, huh? No, you wouldn't be the first guy to get turned on by cumming on my face."

"Well the card is yours. Please take it."

"Thanks, I will be sure to pay you fully later on for letting me have it."

"Carly, you already earned it and..."

"Nope," she cut me off, "Fair is fair."

With that, the door opened and Carly dashed off into the darkness. I stuffed myself back in my underwear and walked back into the dark living room. "You two still have a minute left in there," Brenda said when she saw me.

"Ha," Mark chimed in. "I guess they just didn't get along in the closet." He sounded relieved.

"Or it was so hot that they finished each other off really quickly," teased Sam. Mark sulked in silence until Carly's return.

There were several cards left, and a couple more rounds progressed without much action. When the pile had dwindled to just a few cards, Mark pulled an Ace. This time Carly was so ridiculously slow at getting her thumb to her nose that it was obvious. The two cuddlers walked hand and hand to the closet. There wasn't much conversation while they were gone, other than initial laughter over their obvious coupling. We heard a groan from Mark somewhere around six minutes, and the door opened right at seven.

Sam drew the final card, which was an Ace. Mark touched his thumb to his nose, so I would have been the drinking slave, except the game was over. "Alright, sex fiends," Brenda said sternly. "The game is over but all debts must be settled by dawn. If someone leaves a debt outstanding, they will face a punishment decided by the rest of the group which could be ANYTHING." Brenda looked over to me with a smile, "And since Kevin gave away so many pee cards, I am betting he's gonna get REALLY lucky tonight." Everyone laughed.

"I already settled my debt," Mark said with a smile.

"I hope your ass isn't too sore," Sam quipped, drawing uproarious laughter from everyone but Mark.

As the group was breaking apart in the darkness, collecting clothing items discarded on the floor and trying to clean up empty cups, Sam discreetly came up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks for... helping me out earlier," she whispered.

"Anytime," I whispered back.

"You're a sweet soul, you know that?"

"So are you, Sam."

----------

I decided I wanted to take a shower, after all the fucking and sweating and bodily fluids that had been a part of my evening. There was a master bathroom in the master bedroom, but both had been declared off limits for the weekend. We normally kept away from Jenny and Mark's mom's room. With all the other bathrooms taken, I managed to grab Mark and Jenny together and ask if they thought it would be okay for me to shower in the master bath. Mark seemed uncertain but Jenny told me she thought it was fine as long as I was careful not to make a mess.

So a few minutes after the game ended, I found myself showering in the master bathroom. I had only been in this bathroom a couple of times. It was spacious and included both a large, tiled shower with two clear glass walls and a jacuzzi tub. The hot water of the shower was soothing and I worked slowly to scrub myself clean. I had my eyes closed and was washing my face when I heard the bathroom door open. I looked through the shower walls, into the mirror, and saw Jenny and Brenda slipping into the bathroom. They were still in just their underwear, Brenda's red hair falling loosely over the back of her green bra. Jenny's full breasts and round ass were also both on display. I briefly considered covering myself up, but remembered they had both already seen me naked.

I opened the glass door and asked, "And what are you two doing here?"

"Settling our debt, stupid," replied Brenda with a broad smile. She was already unhooking the back of her bra.

"We don't want to be subject to a group punishment," Jenny added, her full breasts spilling out of her bra cups as she slipped her straps over her shoulders. Jenny's big, pink nipples popped into view, and she smiled when she caught me staring at her breasts.

"Ladies, today has already been amazing beyond belief," I said, still in the hot water of the shower. "But I have to be honest, my dick may have already seen more action than it can handle." I didn't want to get graphic with them, but when I had started cleaning myself in the shower, my cock felt almost raw. My hormone-filled 18 year old body was still aroused by the sight of these two nubile young women, but I had cum so many times I wondered if there was anything left in my balls. "Maybe can we do this tomorrow."

"Oh, sorry lover," Brenda teased as she shimmied out of her bottoms. She leaned seductively over the tub and turned on the water, looking at me over her shoulder with her dangerous blue eyes. While looking at her eyes, I was also treated to a view of her firm, round backside and her full, dangling breasts. "The deal is that debts must be settled the same night they are made. We only have until dawn."

"Besides," Jenny added, already naked. Her round young breasts bounced slightly as she walked seductively to the tub, "Our deal was that we would do something together for you, the both of us at the same time, and promised to get you off. So how can we get you off?"

I'd cum from watching pornos that had situations just like this and never imagined that I'd be in such a situation myself. And honestly, I found myself wanting to say no. My brain said I was too tired and had already fucked too much that day. But the rest of me screamed that, no matter how tired my cock might feel at the moment, I was a total moron if I passed up this chance.

Brenda and Jenny were already in the tub, which was slowly filling with hot water. They were trying to make a seductive show of covering their smooth bodies with hot water, but they were clearly a little uncomfortable being there together and looked a little awkward.

"I know you probably just want to be alone with sweet Jenny here," Brenda teased, "I see how the two of you are around each other. But a deal's a deal. You get both of us."

"Fine," I said with a smile, walking carefully over the slippery bathroom tiles towards the tub, "You two sit on the edge of the tub. If I can do anything I want to both of you together, then I'm going to eat you out together."

"What?!" Brenda half laughed. The look on her face clearly meant she didn't think I was serious.

"You two agreed to do whatever I want, so I'm going to have some fun. Sit on the edge of the tub next to each other." The two girls looked doubtful but obeyed. As I sat down in the warm water of the jacuzzi tub, on my knees facing the two naked girls, I admired their differences. Jenny's skin was just slightly darker, slightly more tan. Jenny was also curvier, from her smooth calves through her round butt, but it also meant she had a bigger rack. Jenny's breast had just a hint of sag from their firm weight, and her pink nipples were bigger and slightly lighter than Brenda's. Brenda's nipples were a dark red, capping round, firm breasts. The two young women looked down at me with uncertainty in their eyes, but there was no uncertainty in what I wanted to do.

I dove between Jenny's legs, suckling on just her slippery pussy lips and lapping teasingly at her hole. I traced circles with my tongue ever upwards along her sex, heading for the little hood of skin that covered her clit. But before I got there I switched to Brenda. I suckled Brenda's pussy lips with my lips and turned my tongue into a point so I could probe the opening of her sex. I kissed up Brenda's smooth thighs, over her pink pussy mound, and towards her clit, but stopped before making contact. I swirled my tongue around Jenny's clit without touching her sensitive bud, then switched and swirled my tongue around Brenda's clit without touching her sweet spot. Finally, I dove between Jenny's legs and suckled her engorged clit right up into my mouth. I rubbed it between my lips and flicked my tongue over the tip of her most sensitive nub. I looked up as I swirled my wet tongue across Jenny's pleasure spot. Jenny's cheeks were flushed and she was biting her lip. Brenda was watching me with her blue eyes, clearly jealous.

spaldan
spaldan
1,470 Followers