The Weekend That Changed Everything Ch. 03

Story Info
The family cherry.
5.3k words
4.65
86.3k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

"You fucked Dad!?" Jim cried in disbelief.

"Actually we both did," added Ali proudly. "He reamed both of our tight pussies with his giant cock."

"We also ate Mom."

"You mean you fucked Mom too." Jim was shocked.

"Hmm," I murmured, savoring the memory. "She's got a tasty pussy, you're gonna love it."

"You two are such sluts," Jim declared with a wide grin on his face. "I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have two such sex crazed sisters."

I knew that getting my brother, Jim, to take part in our family escapades was going to be any easy chore. After all he is a horny college student. All I had to do was say pussy, and his cock would be rock hard and ready for action.

Just thinking about going at it with Mom and Dad, not to mention the added bonus, of adding Jim to mix, was making me very horny. My pussy was soaking wet. Absentmindedly I slide my hand under my skirt and started to rub my pussy through my panties.

I looked over at Jim, and saw his eyes glued to my crotch. I then realized what I had been doing. I could see the strain that his erection was causing in his pants. I felt that we really needed to do something about that. I slipped off my panties from under my skirt, and tossed them at Jim, hitting him in the face. "That will give you a good preview of what you're in for," I said with a devilish smile.

He took my wet panties from his face, and made a show of inhaling deeply of the heady aroma. "I can't wait," Jim replied.

Not wanting to be out done Ali pealed her panties off and tossed them at Jim as well.

I spread my legs and held my pussy lips open so that Jim could look into my rosy depths. While I continued to tease Jim, Ali decided that it was time to relieve Jim of his discomfort. She slid over to where he sat on the couch and reached out to massage the bulge at the front of his pants. "It looks like you could use a hand with this," she said sweetly.

"Your help would be most appreciated," replied Jim.

Ali slipped off the couch, and took up one of her favorite positions kneeling between a man's legs. She tugged at Jim's belt, releasing the catch, and then quickly pulled his zipper down. She reached into his pants and pulled out his fully erect cock. Her prize was a thing of beauty. A bead of pre-cum sat atop his thick head. Jim was not quite as large as Dad, but seemed to be a little thicker. Ali wasted little time before stuffing the hard cock into her mouth. "Hmm," she sighed, "Very tasty." Jim gasped as Ali started to bob her head on his shaft.

I always enjoyed watching my sister suck cock, and with the cock she was sucking being my brother's, the show in front of me, was very hot. With one hand busy between my legs, the other occupied itself with my breasts. I quickly found that my shirt was too confining, and pulled it over my head so that I could have better access to my tits. Wearing nothing but my skirt, I pumped two fingers into my pussy.

Jim's cock may have been engaged with Ali's mouth, but his eyes were glued to me. I pulled my fingers from my pussy, they glistened with my juices. Bringing my hand to my mouth, I inserted one finger and then the other, wrapping my tongue around them, and sucking my pussy juice from my fingers. I looked Jim right in the eye and traced my lips with my tongue.

Dad opened the door to the dining room, "Alright kids. Come on in, everything is ready."

I jumped up and moved eagerly toward the dining room. Ali took one more, long lick of Jim's cock and followed behind me. Jim quickly pursued us after untangling himself from his pants, leaving both them and his boxers behind him.

Entering the dinning room we found Mom lying nude upon the table. Her head was propped up on a pillow, and she smiled at us as we took in the wonderful view. Though she was naked she was not completely exposed. Both of her tits were covered with a small pile of whipped cream, her pussy also was cover with a large triangle of whipped cream. Her midsection was covered by a delicate filigree of chocolate. Taken all together it looked as though Mom was wearing an edible bathing suite. I felt my pussy moisten further at the thought of licking the sweet concoction from her body.

"Well, come on everybody dig in," called Mom. "Eat me."

I didn't wait for a second invitation, and dove between Mom's spread legs. The whipped cream was piled thickly on top of her mound. I lapped some of the sweet fluff into my mouth. I did not take long to devour the confections, as there was a greater prize waiting for me, though I did not want to rush either, I wanted to tease Mom for a little while first. I started to plant kisses up and down the inside of her thighs, careful to get close to, but not touch her pussy. She started to moan.

Ali and Jim had each latched on to one of her magnificent tits, and were sucking the hard nipples into their mouths. I scooped the last of the cream from the top of Mom's pussy, letting my tongue brush her folds ever so gently. I tasted a hint of chocolate in the cream. I realized that the chocolate filigree traveled all the way to Mom's pussy. This could very well be the tastiest pussy that I ever ate. I could think of no better treat then chocolate and pussy, two of my favorite foods.

From the corner of my eye I noticed that Dad had stripped down, and was now lowering his erect cock into Mom's hungry mouth. Her lips wrapped around his shaft as he pushed his member as deep into her mouth as she would let him. I refocused my attention on Mom's pussy, letting my tongue travel in great circles around it. I lapped the chocolate and cream from all around her pussy until there was nothing left, save a thin layer of saliva. I then zeroed in on the delicious gash before me. I skimmed its surface with my tongue, letting it just glide over the delicate flesh. With each lick I applied a little more force until I was vigorously licking Mom's pussy, still being careful to avoid her clit.

I felt someone pushing my legs apart. A quick glance over my shoulder revealed Jim, hard cock in hand, looking like he really needed some relief. Luckily for him, our earlier antics had my pussy very well lubricated. He pulled up on my hips, trying to get me into a better position. I pulled my knees under me, pushing my ass up into the air. Jim pushed my skirt up around my waist and started to rub between my legs, feeling my dampness. He found my sodden pussy, and realized that it was ready to be fucked. I moaned as two fingers slipped inside, exploring my pussy. A moment later I felt the thick head of Jim's cock sliding along my wanting slit, massaging my pussy.

"Oh Jim, Fuck me, please fuck me with your hard cock," I moaned.

Jim did not wait for me to ask again. He sank his cock into my pussy up to the hilt in one motion. Jim stayed still for a moment, his cock sheathed in my pussy. I gasped at the wonderful feeling. He then started a slow pumping rhythm.

With Jim thrusting his shaft into my pussy I zeroed in on Mom's slick twat. I had lapped almost all the chocolate from her, and now started to lick her more aggressively. This time I made it a point to end each of my tongue's journeys over her pussy with her clit. I sucked the nub into my mouth, running my tongue across it. I then moved all my attention to her clit.

I looked up to see what was going on at the other end of the table and came face to face with Ali. My sister had climbed on top of our mother in a sixty-nine position. From the way that she was rocking toward me I knew that Dad was fucking her from behind, and I was sure that Mom would not allow the clit hovering just above her face to go unattended. I leaned closer to my sister and kissed her fiercely on the lips. Our tongues wrestled with each other from one mouth to the next.

Ali spread Mom's pussy lips so that her hood revealed the small nub of her clit, I assaulted it with my tongue. Licking it quickly and repeatedly, then sucking it into my mouth. Mom moaned with pleasure, her hips rising off the table trying to drive her pussy into my face. I moved my attention down to Mom's opening, knowing that Ali would quickly take my place working Mom's clit.

"Oh, Fuck," I called out. Jim was increasing his pace. I slid one hand back between my legs to rub my clit. I was getting close to cumming.

"God, that feels so good Jim. Fuck my pussy. Fuck it good and hard. Oh yes, just like that. Yes. Oh fuck yes. Fuck. Fuck me." Jim was jackhammering in to my cunt; I knew that I was not going to last much longer. "Oh, yes," I cried out, my pussy was on fire. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Yyyyeeeesssss. Oh fuck yes. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. Fuck me Jim, and don't fucking stop. Oh, Fuck I'm cuuuuuuuummmmmiiiiiiiiiiinng. Fuuuuuuuuuck yyyeeeeeeeeeeessss," I screamed, my pussy clamping down on Jim's cock. My body stiffened and shuttered; convulsing from the force of my orgasm.

Somehow Jim managed to fuck me through my entire climax with out blowing his load. But that did not last long. Not even a minute after I had finished cumming Jim announced that he was about to cum. I wanted to taste his cum as I had never fucked my brother before, but I knew that I would not be able to turn in time, and I was enjoying Mom's pussy too much to give it up. "Don't pull out," I instructed Jim. "I want to feel you cum inside me. Fill my pussy with your hot fucking cum." Jim reached his orgasm and his hips locked into position with his cock buried completely in my pussy.

"Oh, fuck," he grunted as his cock exploded with in me.

"Oh yes, cum in my pussy," I encouraged, ramming myself back onto his shaft. "Fill your sister's pussy with you white hot cum."

Jim's throbbing cock emptied his load inside me. He slowly pumped into me with his waning cock, my pussy sounded juicy with the mixed load of my brother's and my own cum inside it. He then slid from me entirely, and moved to the side to watch the action and recover. I reached between my legs, and felt the slick mixture of cum that was oozing from my entrance. I filled my fingers with what had escaped me so far, and brought them to my mouth to savor the flavor of my cum mixed with my brother's. I greedily sucked the creamy solution into my mouth. There was a similarity to the mixture of my sister's and father's cum that I had tasted earlier in the afternoon, but this was somehow different, though I could not articulate just how.

I was going to offer Ali a taste but then I saw that she had Mom on the verge of her own orgasm. Ali's tongue whisked across Mom's cunt brushing across her clit with each circuit. Her lips sucked at Mom's pussy, pulling it into her mouth. I quickly joined my sister at her efforts to make Mom cum. I focused on her opening, as Ali moved to her clit, sucking on the small love button. Stiffening my tongue I pushed it into Mom's entrance, driving as deeply as I could. My tongue brushed against something that did not feel like part of Mom's pussy. The object seemed to be round, with a slightly sugary taste that seemed familiar. I slide a finger in to investigate further. Finding the obstruction, I snaked my finger behind it and pulled the thing from Mom's twat. What I saw was a candied cherry. Instead of crowning one of her whipped cream mounds with a cherry Mom had instead buried the treasure inside her pussy. I popped the cherry, slick with Mom's juices into my mouth, savoring it briefly before swallowing it, and returning to the real treasure of Mom's pussy before me.

Just as I was pushing my tongue back inside of Mom her hips bucked into my face. Her legs clamped down on my head trying to pull me deeper into her pussy, and refusing to let me move. I heard her gasp, and then cried out, "Oh fuck, I'm cuuuuuummiiiiiiiiiiiing. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss giiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllllllssss, Eeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaatt mmmmyyyyyyyyyy fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinngg puuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

Mom's juices gushed forward filling her pussy, and flowing into my mouth. I had never seen Mom cum so forcefully, though I had only eaten her once before. I lapped at her pussy, swallowing as much of her cum as I could.

Coming down from her climax she murmured, "Oh, god yes. Oh, fuck, that was soooo good." Her legs released my head, allowing me to breathe once again. I lifted my head up and was immediately met with Ali's lips. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth, wanting its fair share of the bounty that it had helped so much in achieving.

I'm not sure if it was Mom's cum or Dad's pounding cock, or just the combination of the two, but it was only moments until Ali started to cry out in pleasure. Her consistent moans were becoming more pronounced and soon she was screaming, "Oh fuck Dad, Fuck my fucking pussy with that giant fucking cock. Oh fuck. Fuck yes. Fuck me. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck mmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee. Fuck. Fuck yeeessss. I'm cccuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngg. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckk. Fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccck yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss.

After Ali came down form her orgasm Dad pulled his still rigid cock from her pussy. "Well," he said, "There is only one woman here that has not had a cock in her pussy yet tonight, and I think it's time that she is given the fucking that she deserves."

Ali rolled off of Mom, allowing her to get up from the table.

"What do you say Marie, are you ready for some cock?" Dad thrust his hips toward her for emphasis, making his cock bounce.

Mom looked at Dad with a very satisfied and sly smile. "I am indeed ready for a nice big cock in my pussy," she declared, "But I think that I'd like to have a go with Jim's, as I've never felt him inside me." Jim, who had been sitting to the side, stoking his cock, looked up at the mention of his name. A huge smile spread across his face at the realization that he was about to fuck Mom. "Besides, the girls have already shown that they are very well versed in satisfying you."

With out waiting for a reply Mom slid off the table, grabbed Jim by the hand and led him into the living room. The rest of us quickly followed, wanting to watch all the action while we gratified each other. Jim was laying on the floor in the center of the room, his cock once again rock hard and pointing straight at the ceiling. Mom straddled her son and lowered herself on to his cock. He slid easily into her well lubricated cunt, slick with her own cum. She moaned as she sank on to his shaft, burying it to the hilt in her sodden gash.

Eagar to continue ourselves Ali and I led Dad into the middle of the room, near where Mom was fucking Jim, and dropped to our knees. His massive member stuck straight out from his body. Ali and I looked at each other across it and both leaned in to lick it. Our tongues flicked along the length of Dad's shaft, often brushing against each other in the process. As we came to the head, we both tried to kiss it, swirling our tongues around the tip of his cock. Our lips crushed together and it turned into something more like a kiss between us that happen to have Dad's cock in between.

Ali grabbed Dad's shaft and stuffed his length into her ready mouth. She stroked him with her hand as her tongue concentrated on the head of his cock. I decided to let Ali enjoy Dad's cock and pulled away. I shifted on to my back and slid under Ali. Her pussy glistened with her juices. I extended my tongue and licked the entire length of her twat. I could smell her fresh cum and knew that I was in for a treat.

The room was filled with the moans of intense sexual pleasure. I'm sure that there was a strong smell of sweat and cum as well, but all I could smell was the thick aroma of Ali's pussy. I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her down lower, so that she was almost sitting on my face. I pushed my tongue into her depths and was immediately greeted with the wonderful and familiar flavor of her cum. I lapped at it eagerly, coaxing from her what I could, sucking her lips and cum into my mouth. Completely aroused, I increased my pace, lashing her pussy with my tongue. I continued to lap at her juicy opening, while also making sure not to ignore her clit.

I sensed some movement above me and then the glorious pussy that I had been so lovingly attending lifted out of my reach. Ali had decided that she needed another fucking from Dad's cock, or maybe that he needed the attention of a pussy, I'm not sure which. In either case, Dad was soon on his back with Ali bouncing atop his cock. Mom and Jim were still enjoying each other. Mom was now lying on top of Jim, their tongues twisting in an urgent kiss, as Jim's hips pumped his cock into her pussy.

My pussy was on fire once more. Eating Ali's pussy had really gotten me worked up. I moved toward Dad and Ali, and lowered myself onto Dad's face. I remembered the first time that he had eaten my pussy, only hours earlier, and could not wait to feel his tongue on me again. He did not disappoint, his tongue shot into my pussy, pushing deep inside me. I squealed with delight. His tongue swirled around the inside of my pussy. It was then that I remembered that Jim's cum was still in my pussy. I wondered if Dad was enjoying the taste of his son's cum. He pulled his tongue out and started to trace the folds of my pussy with it, making his way to my clit.

"Oh fuck Dad that feels so good. Eat my pussy. Eat your daughters fucking pussy. Eat me just like you did this afternoon. Oh, fuck yes, Dad just like that. Suck on my clit."

Dad moved from my clit and started to suck my lips into his mouth, pulling roughly on the flesh of my pussy. He then drove his tongue back into my opening. He was starting to moan softly, the vibrations of his lips adding to my pleasure. All the while his hips bucked into Ali, who was now screaming as her next orgasm started to build.

"Oh fuck Dad. Fuck my pussy. Fuck yes. Ohhhh fuck," she cried out. "Fuck me hard. Oh fuck yes. Oh fuck I'm going to cum. Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yes, yeeeeeeeessssss, yyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssss. Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccck mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Oh fuck. Don't fucking stop. Oh god. Oh yes. Oh Dad. Oh fuck. Fuck that was so fucking good. I want to make you cum. I want to make you fucking cum. Fuck my pussy. Oh, fuck me good and hard. Fuck me the way you want it. Fuck me until you're ready to fucking cum. I want to taste that hot fucking cum. I want you to fucking cum all over my fucking face. Oh fuck Dad. I fucking love the feel of your big fucking cock inside me."

Listening to Ali's litany was really turning me on. She was so turned on and enjoying the fucking that Dad was giving her. His cock was pounding into her pussy with such force that it lifted her off the floor with each thrust. All the while his tongue continued to probe the inside of my pussy, savoring the flavor of what ever cum he found inside me.

"Oh god Dad, that feels so amazing. You eat me so well." He had moved back to my clit and was busy sucking on it. "FUCK," I cried, he had found such a sensitive spot, I was not exactly sure what he had done, but it had felt incredible. I was about to try to pull away, but he had moved on, and was now just lapping at my clit. "Oh yes, Dad. Oh fuck. Don't stop that, it's going to make me cum again. Oh, yes, fuck yes."

Suddenly I heard Mom scream out, off to my side. They were the incoherent cries of her orgasm. As her body went rigid with pleasure, and her pussy clamped down on Jim's cock, I heard his ragged breathing turn to panting moans.

"Oh fuck Mom, I'm going to cum," Jim cried. "I can't hold it."

"Just cum in my pussy baby. Fill it with your hot cum."

"Fuck," Jim howled as he sank his cock to the hilt in Mom's pussy, spasming with the force of his climax.

Listening to my mother and brother cum sent me over the edge. "Fuck I'm cumming," I called. "Oh yes, yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fffffffuuuuuuuuucccck yyyyyyyeeeeeeessssss. Oh fuck yes. Fuck yes. Ohhh. Ohhh." I was trying to catch my breath, recovering from my orgasm. "Oh, fuck Dad that was incredible."

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers
12