The Weekend You Were Away

Story Info
She did not think that she could be without you.
2.1k words
3.71
27.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, you know we have been together for what seems like forever. I thought we had done everything sexual that we had wanted to, until this week. When you went away for the week, I did not think I would be able to make it through the week without having sex with you. Until you called Wednesday night. It was so nice hearing from you. It was such a surprise. I enjoyed talking with you about my day and your day. But was so surprised when you started telling how much you missed me and about what you wanted to do to me when you got home. When we got off the phone I had to go into the bedroom and masturbate because I was so turned on by what you had said.

Then the next night you called again but later. We spoke of our days and then you started telling again, what you would do to me if you were here with me. But this time I asked you for more details. You told me that if you were here, you would take me in your arms and hold me close. That you would kiss me on the mouth letting your tongue play with my tongue. That you would softly suck on my tongue then kiss my nose, my forehead, my cheek working your way around to my ear. You would suck on my ear lobe taking your tongue you would trace the outside of my ear.

Then you would start kissing my neck and lightly biting it. I stopped you to tell you that I am so horny right now that after we get off the phone I am going to have to go into the bedroom take out my toys and fuck myself with them. Your question to me was "why wait?" I was dumbfounded I did not know what to say except "I don’t know" you told me to go and get on the phone in the bedroom. You told me that you wanted to hear me masturbating. So I did, You then proceeded to finish telling me what you would do to me if you were with me. You told me how you would take my tits in your hand and rub them making the nipples hard. Then you would put my hard nipples in your mouth and suck on them, first one then the other. Then you would lay me down putting a pillow under my ass, you would be on all fours over me then you would suck my nipples again one at a time.

After you were done doing that you would kiss your way down my belly until you got to my clean-shaven pussy. I tell you that your cock is so hard and in my face that I can not resist putting it in my mouth to suck you. You then tell me that you would take your two hands and slowly rub my inner thighs but that would not last long because you want to get at my pussy. You tell me that you can smell my sweet scent and that you can see that I am already wet. All I can do is moan into the phone because by now I have a dildo inside my pussy and I am rubbing my clit. I am horny I wish you were here to do this to me in person. You ask me what I am doing and to describe it to you in detail so I do. I tell you about my placing that huge dildo, that we had bought in my pussy and how I am moving it in and out.

Then how I take my finger and rub my clit, You moan and tell me that you can picture me doing this. I tell you to go on with your story. You then tell me that you would take your two hands and spread apart my pussy lips so that you can see my clit and my cunt. You take your tongue flicking my clit.... I moan into the phone. You ask me if I can feel it? I whisper yes. You tell me that you are about to put a finger in my cunt that the tip of it is in me now, then to the knuckle, then you are all the way in. Can you feel it you ask? I tell you yes. You ask me if I want another finger in there, I tell you yes. All the time I am sliding the dildo in and out. You then tell me that you want to see more of me so you open me a little wider. You are licking my clit with your tongue.

Slowly at first then getting faster and harder putting more and more pressure on it. My hips are moving to meet your tongue and fingers. You want to see me explode, you talk dirty to me telling me that you like licking my clit, you are going to fuck me hard, that you are going to take your hard cock and drive it deep into my cunt. You tell me that you want to see me cum. All this talking is bringing me closer and closer to Cumming. I am moaning more and more in your ear now. You tell me that you know that I am going to cum soon that you can hear it coming. You tell me that you then take your thumb and slide it into my ass. I let out a moan and cum. I tell you over the phone that I am Cumming and you tell me good. Then it is my turn to tell you what I would do to you.

I ask you if you are naked you tell me yes. I tell you to tip your head back close your eyes and just listen to my voice. I tell you that I know that you are hard and that I want to kneel down between your legs and take your cock in my mouth. Taking it deep in my mouth sucking on the head and then going down to your balls and licking them. Then I straighten up and wrap my large tits around your hard cock and fuck your cock with my tits. Each time I go down I lick the head of your cock. You have your hands resting on my head going with the motion of my head each time I would go down on your dick. I take my tongue, licking the head and the opening of your dick. I want you to fuck me so bad that I am begging you too do this to me. I want to feel your hard, thick cock inside of me.

Please fuck me... You do, you get up from the chair, leaning me over the seat and you plant your dick in my cunt. Driving it deep and hard. You are pumping in and out of me hard, spanking my ass as you do this sending that sharp slapping noise through the air. But the sting on my skin is making me even more excited. I keep telling you that I want you to cum in me now, I want it, and I need it. Just about then I hear you on the phone moaning and grunting, I know that I have just made you cum. We catch our breath then I tell you that I can not wait to see you. You agree telling me that you have some things to show me when you get home. I ask when you are coming home you tell me either late tomorrow night or Saturday morning you are not sure.

So Friday night came you did not call but that was okay because I did not expect you to. You are on your way home I know that and I will see you when you get there. I want to surprise you when you get home so I go to your place and I finally go to bed figuring that it will be Saturday when I see you. The next thing I know, I wake up in the middle of the night to you eating my pussy. You have a finger in my pussy finger fucking me while you lick my clit, my legs are over your shoulders and I am hot and horny. Of course you know that I sleep naked so you knew that would not be a problem. The thing that surprised me was that I never heard you come in. I am so horny right now the only thing I want you to do is fuck me.... I beg you please fuck me....

I want to feel you in me. I want you to fill my cunt. You do as I ask you strip sliding me to the edge of the bed and you slide your hard cock into my pussy. You start out slow, but I tell you that I want you to fuck me hard. You do as I ask slamming your cock into my pussy. Oh so nice. I tell you that I am going to cum, you tell me that you are about to also. I squeeze my pussy tight around your cock and we both cum at the same time...with you slamming your cock into my pussy. You then climb into bed with me, holding me close with your arms wrapped around me.

You tell me that you have really missed me. I tell you the same. Then I tell you how much I enjoyed our conversations on the phone the other night. Letting you know that it did relieve the tension for the week but that I really liked the way that you surprised me when you came home. I told you that how special that it made me feel. Then I asked you to please come home like that more often. You agreed to that, then we drifted off to sleep. I woke up before you did in the morning so I decided to see if I could wake you up. You lying there naked I reached down and lightly touched your cock. Running my finger over it lightly. Your cock rose up and became hard. I wondered what it would be like to suck on it while you were asleep. So I quietly crawled down in the bed and took your semi-hard cock in my mouth. At first lightly licking it then I took it all the way in my mouth.

You were not awake when I first started but as I was slowly sliding it in and out of my mouth you placed your hands lightly on top of my head and moaned with enjoyment. Then you took my leg and swung it over your head planting my pussy on you face. You started licking my pussy and then my clit. You were really working to make me cum and I was not far off. Then all of a sudden you moved us. Placing me on my back and you over me. Sliding your cock back into my mouth for me to suck on you went back to eating my pussy. I love to be eaten and you know it, so you worked really hard. It was not long before I was telling you that I am going to cum you just said good, because you were going to cum also. You continued to do what you were doing. I arched my back, and started sucking on your cock harder and harder. With intense power, I was grabbing at your ass, and pushing my pussy in your face more and more. I was close and so were you.

We had never cum at the same time like this before but we were about to. You slid a finger into my ass and I exploded, just as I exploded you exploded into my mouth and down my throat, I sucked it all up. I took every drop of cum that you had to offer me. You did the same to me licking up all the cum, that I gave to you.

You say wow; you have never done that before. I told you that you had never woken me up like you had either. So we both had a first. We then snuggled together and dozed back off again. You know we did that all weekend long. Fucked, sucked, licked, and ate each other. I told you that if this was what it was going to be like when you went away for a week to please do it more often. I like this.

You laughed wrapping your arms around me and snuggling into my neck you dozed off. I love falling asleep with you arms wrapped around me.