The Weight of the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdb913
mdb913
12 Followers

"Relax, Caleb." She released his wrists and draped her arms over his shoulders.

"I'm fine."

And so they danced. As they moved back and forth in place, Serenity allowed her hips to swivel a small bit. She looked into Caleb's eyes, and to her wonder, he looked back into hers, and not with a look of virgin concern. His was almost a look of seduction. She gave him the same look back, hiding the sense of pride she felt knowing that, in some way, Caleb had let that small inkling of sensuousness slip.

"So, Sera," he said mid-song. "Why did you go to all this trouble?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, this night. You seemed kind of adamant about taking me out tonight. What's the deal? You got a thing for virgins?"

"No, I don't have a thing for virgins. As a matter of fact, my friend had one particularly bad episode with a virgin."

"Ah."

"I think that, after being with a guy like Johnny for a year, I wanted to spend time with a guy who was just...not him."

"I'd think you wouldn't want to spend time with any guy at all."

"Well, you changed my mind on that."

"How?"

She smiled a little wider. "Well, let's see. You let me cry on your shoulder, you cooked me breakfast, you refused to take advantage of me when I gave you a chance to...basically, you were sweet. You were you."

He blushed. Before they could continue, Sera felt a tapping on her shoulder.

"Excuse me?"

Sera turned and saw a tall young man with spiky black hair smiling at her. Caleb saw him, too.

"Hi. I'm Teddy."

"Sera," she replied politely.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked guilt-free, even though she was obviously hanging off Caleb.

"Uhm...thanks, but I'm with someone."

Teddy looked at Caleb condescendingly. "Oh." He hooked Sera's arm. "Don't worry, buddy, your sister'll be safe with me."

Sera snatched her arm away. "Not interested." She turned back to Caleb.

"Pssh, whatever," Teddy said. "One fatass deserves another."

"Hey!" Caleb yelled out. "That was uncalled for."

"Hey, I didn't know blimps could talk! I knew there was something strange about you when I didn't see a ticker hanging off your ass with the words 'GOOD YEAR' scrolling across it. Honestly, how much are you paying her? You must be super rich to be able to afford THAT kinda trim."

This entire time, Caleb just let him talk. Finally, he decided to speak. "You done? I can wait if you're not; it's not the first time I've met someone whose mouth was bigger than me." Sera snickered. "What was your name again? Teddy? Teddy, I'm fully aware that you're more handsome than me, and you're probably even smarter than I am...hell, your dick's probably bigger than mine. But for your information, dipshit, I am three things that you aren't."

"Yeah? What?"

Caleb counted them off on his fingers. "Fat, ugly, and getting laid tonight." He turned to the now laughing Sera. "You wanna go?"

Sera was all smiles. "Yes! Definitely!" As the two walked toward the door, arms draped around each other, she waved good-bye to the dejected young man still on the dance floor without turning back to face him.

The two walked outside and started down the sidewalk for Caleb's car. Caleb was smiling, mostly because Serenity was laughing at the incident.

"That was awesome!" Sera laughed. "I'm so proud of you!"

"So," Caleb said. "What do you want to do now?"

Sera looked in her head a second. "You wanna go back to your place and fuck me retarded?"

Caleb looked at Sera, then turned back to face forward. He shrugged nonchalantly. "OK. Sure."

mdb913
mdb913
12 Followers
12