The Weighting Game

Story Info
Tom loses weight and finds happiness and sex.
3.6k words
4.43
26.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom woke to the sound of the alarm clock striking his favorite tune. Rising nude but groggily from bed, he made his way to the bathroom and took care of his necessary business. Tom then did his 200 sit ups and 40 push ups while still nude and then donned a pair of lightweight nylon running shorts, some ankle-height socks, his sneakers and a t-shirt and headed off for his "meeting". Tom had battled a weight problem ever since college where his "freshman 20" had been followed by a Sophomore 15 and Junior 25 and a senior 20 too. Since graduation he had added a few more pounds per year to weigh nearly 100 pounds more now then he did upon highschool graduation. His ex-wife had even used Tom's weight as part of the divorce saying that there she no longer felt any sexual attraction to Tom. That divorce and her cruel but true comment was the edge he needed to get back into shape. That and his upcoming 25 year highschool class reunion.

Now, looking forward to his 25 year highschool anniversary he wanted to hit his goal weight desperately. He wasn't aiming for his wrestling weight of 168, or his weight of 172 as a district-winning swimmer, but he wanted to look good for the girls he remembered as total hard bodies. His goal was to get back to about 180 and a 30" waist. He did not want to be, looked on as pathetic, "Poor Tom, he gained all that weight, remember what a hunk he was".

So in preparation, he'd been working out and watching his diet for nearly a year now and the results were paying off. At the group meetings he attended regularly every Saturday morning the fellow members, mostly young housewives were starting to make more than encouraging comments and even flirt a little. He felt like younger and middle aged women he met on the street and in the grocery store and at the gym were starting to pay some attention to him again instead of looking away in disgust at the fat man. But it was his weekly meeting that kept him going. The group he started with at a local community center had decided a few months back to keep the meetings going after the center discontinued the program. They now met each Saturday morning in a member's private home. They even saved a few bucks that way.

Tom was nearing his goal weight of 180, and in fact, with a bit of luck, he might even reach it this morning, but it would take a lot of effort because he had 2.5 pounds to go and the reunion party was tonight.

This week the meeting was at Tom's co-worker Danielle's apartment. Danielle was about 28 and still single, but trying hard to find Mr. Right. She was just 15 pounds of her goal weight last week. Danielle was one of those girls that guys always said she'd be so beautiful if she lost the weight. She had a golden skin tone that complimented her hazel-brown eyes and blonde hair. She was dazzling. Tom had been the inspiration for Danielle when she had started six months ago. Danielle may have had the prettiest face in the group, but the rest of the group too was made up of mostly housewives and a few younger women and none of them were unattractive, just a little over weight. It was fun group and that made it worth Tom's time even though he was the only guy who showed up regularly.

Tom bounded up the stairs to Danielle's fourth-floor apartment two or three at a time. He relished how he could now do that seemingly effortlessly. He could feel the muscles in his thigh and abs ripple as he took the stairs. He thought back to just a year ago walking up just one flight would have left him breathless and red in the face.

As he knocked it was not Danielle but Raquel who answered. Racquel was Danielle's roommate and where Danielle had one of the most beautiful faces he could think of Tom, loved Raquel's body. Her legs were long and shapely and set off from thin delicate ankles to a high proud bubble but that looked like it belonged to a young nubile teenage girl not a mature experienced 29 year old woman. Her marvelous legs, ass lead to a tiny waist and sculpted abs that supported the most wonderful breasts. They were perfect! Just a little more than a B cup and a little less than a C cup. With tiny areolas and pert nipples when it grew too cold in the apartment like it did once last year when Racquel had arrived home from a run in the rain. More than once Tom had avoided temptation by imagining what it would be like to be with a hottie like Racquel.

Stepping inside he gave Danielle a quick peck on the cheek as a greeting. Shutting the door behind him Racquel said "Hey Tom, looking good! Where's mine sport".

Turning around he gave her one too and felt a first blush of a swelling in his groin just from a glance into her eyes and a whiff of her feminine fragrance. Stepping into Danielle's living room he realized that he was the last too arrive and he quickly slipped off his shoes and jumped onto the scale.

"And Tom is at 180.5" said Danielle quietly. "Oh, so close, but no cigar."

"Damn" said Tom. I thought I'd make it.

"Must be that you're wearing too much" said Racquel coming up behind him and murmuring quietly in his ear. He felt her hand reach out and appraise the weight of his light-weight nylon running shorts and she said, well then again. Maybe these don't weight all that much. Must be that biscuit you had for breakfast.

It was important for his confidence to reach his goal weight and have the scale's proof that he was back to his "true weight" again. Without thinking too much of it, Tom reached down and pulled off his socks and stepped back on the scale.

"Ooh, still not enough" said Racquel again. "180.4, but not nearly enough yet".

Tom's unusual move to remove his socks had caught the attention of the 15 other women in the room.

"What's up?" asked Mary, an attractive blonde mother of 3?

"Tom's big party is tonight and he's desperately trying to reach his goal weight, but needs to shed another point-four pounds", said Racquel. "Silly boy, thought a pair of anklets" would do the trick.

Tom looked at Racquel crossly. He wasn't angry, but he was a little perturbed by her combination of teasing and taunting. As he looked at her she licked her lips a little and looked him up and down and said, "You are looking pretty good Tom, you've got nothing to be ashamed of. Now give me that shirt and see if you can make it all the way".

Tom looked at Raquel and then at Danielle and then at the other ladies who were looking expectantly at him. Some of them nodding. He looked back at Danielle who was smiling encouragement and then glanced at Racquel who just arched one delicately curved eyebrow. She said, "Come on Tom. You're among friends here".

Tom, figured "what the heck" it was only his shirt and he was so eager to prove to himself that he had made it.

Racquel could see he was wavering but nervous. So when he reached down to his him and started to pull his t-shirt up she started up with the "stripper grind" song to break the tension.

Several of the other ladies clapped and encouraged him by joining in the song. "Ba da da, da da da, bah dah da da, ta dah dah da,. Bump ba da tah! Buhmpa Dah! Buhmpa da! Tom, felt giddy with 17 pairs of ladies eyes on his chest and abs as he peeled his shirt off over his head. He even got into it a whipped it around his head once or twice before throwing it at Racquel who squealed like she had just caught a Chippendale's g-string.

"O.K. Tom, moment of truth," quipped Danielle. Tom stepped back onto the scale and waited for the digital scale to complete its analysis.

Tom glanced at the assembly of women who were watching. Their smiles were all encouragement and Tom wondered nervously, maybe a little appreciation. He dismissed that from his mind even as he felt another surge of blood into his cock. This was exciting. He hadn't felt this good about himself in nearly 25 years. To think that he, a 43 year old man was lighting up the faces of women 10 years younger than him. He was pumped and excited, and looked expectantly into Danielle's beautiful eyes, eager to hear "180 point Oh". Her eyes looked down from his, lingered on his chest and abs for a moment thought Tom, then down lower to the scale. When they came back up he new in an instant that he wasn't going to make it. "180 point 1" she said softly.

"Damn" swore Tom and Racquel together. Several women behind him voiced their sorrow as well.

"Well," said Tom, "I guess that's it then. I'm not going to make it. But I did come close".

"Yes, so close", gushed Racquel. "So close. Just too much clothes I guess". She said and winked at him and licked her lip tauntingly and teasingly.

Danielle piped in "I really wanted to see you naked – I mean, make it" she corrected hastily while blushing over her obvious Freudian slip.

"Yeah, too bad" a few women chimed in. Then from the back another voice said, "I think Danielle said it best the first time".

"Hmm," murmured Racquel appraisingly and once again reached out her hand and took the leg of Tom's shorts in her thin delicate hands and felt the material. "I think there's more than an ounce or two in these shorts," she said. It'd be such a shame to come so close and not know for sure.

"Yeah" came a couple of more voices.

"We don't care"

"We're all friends here right".

"No one will tell" piped in other eager voices.

"Come on Tom," said Danielle. "Let's see if you got there. It will be OK., right ladies".

"You bet".

"Of course!"

"Sure!"

"We want you to know."

Came the chorus of support again.

Tom looked around nervously. Danielle returned his glance with a small nod and a subconscious lick of her lips.

Racquel's look was more appreciative and eager. "Come on Tom, it will be O.K."

Not knowing what that meant, but intrigued by it none-the-less. Tom, took one more glance around. It was surreal a part of him thought, that he was actually contemplating dropping his shorts in front of 17 women who were eager for him to do it.

Without realizing it, he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his blue nylon jogging shorts and saw Racquel's and Danielle's eyes light up. As he looked they exchanged a glance and then took their gaze back to Tom's lower abdomen. He sucked in a deep breath and then let it out. Taking another he lowered his shorts an experimental inch or two in front and a little less in back. He stopped there and was cajoled by a few "oh's" and "awe's" of disappointment. From the chorus behind him.

A few shouted more encouragement. "Come on Tom". "We know how much it means to you to hit your goal".

Tom was nervous as hell. His heart was pounding inside his bare nearly hairless chest. His once-again finely chiseled abs were rippling with each breath. He didn't think he could do it. It wasn't worth it. Was it? Before he could make up his tortured mind, he saw Racquel take a step forward and then saw Racquel kneel at his feet then quickly felt a finger hook into his waist band looking down he could see Racquel's delicate index finger at the draw string of his shorts and watched with detachment as she pulled the waistband out from his body and begin to tug it down. His buns clenched involuntarily and he sucked in a deep breath. Looking down his own body he could see that he was in the "semi-hard" state of arousal. Not a full blown erection, but plump and heavy between his legs. He knew then that it was going to be O.K., he wouldn't embarrass him self even if his ass was barred to the women. Well, more than his ass at that he thought since he wasn't wearing underwear. He wondered how many of the women would have realized that.

As Nicole, slowly dragged the shorts out and down his body, Danielle took a step or two to come around behind him and then he felt another pair of hands reach into his waistband from behind at his hips and start to slowly tug down the back of his shorts.

Racquel's eyes looked up at him with encouragement and eager anticipation. He felt Danielle's hot breath on the small of his back too. Watching Racquel, her eyes broke contact with his own and glanced directly ahead where the tops of his pubes had come into view. She continued her downward pressure, gentle but insistent. In back, Tom felt Danielle's hot breath again as she pulled the elastic waistband over the swell of his cheeks and let it snap back gently at the top of his thighs, just below the swollen globe of his cheeks. Looking still at Racquel's eager face, he saw her eyes light up with the exposure of the first inch or so of his cock. Now, firmly in command, Racquel looked back up at Tom and licked her lips seductively and proceed to switch her grip to the bottom of Tom's silky running shorts. She looked at him again and gave a gentle but urgent tug downward. Feeling this he fixed his gaze firmly on the wall in front of him. Now that the back had cleared his clenched butt cheeks, the force of gravity had no more resistance and he felt the silky material slide quickly down the remainder of his taught legs.

Behind he heard a lot of gasps, and a few "oh's" that were more appraising and appreciative than disappointed followed by a warm round of clapping. He glanced down again and was rewarded by the face of Racquel whose perfect pink lips and formed a tight little "oh". Tom could see her eyes travel up and down his cock appraising it's considerable length and girth.

"Wow" she gushed and Tom felt that hot humid air flit across his cock and balls causing them to stir and a drop of pre-come came to the tip of his circumcised cock.

Now completely and utterly naked in front of 17 women he realized what a rush it was. Finally, after 25 years of shame, Tom was proud of his body again. As Racquel looked up at him and smiled warmly at him, Tom realized that a woman as beautiful as Racquel had never been this close to his naked body and not repulsed by it. The thrill was incredible.

"Come on Tom," Danielle said as she placed both his hands on his butt cheeks and gave a gentle push towards the scale.

Sucking in a nervous breath, Tom stepped onto the scale.

"Drum roll, ladies," chuckled Danielle. She bent down to read the scale her head blocking Tom's view of the digital read out. He looked at Danielle. And Danielle continued to stare at the scale.

Tom's eyes sought out a clue as he watched Danielle's eyes travel up to his cock, linger there a second and then her eyes met his gaze and she broke into an beautiful beaming smile and said, "One-Seventy Nine Point Nine!"

She stepped up and gave him a gushing, warm and firm hug. Racquel leapt to her feet as well and gave him a hug as soon as Danielle broke her hug.

The applause and congratulations echoed in Tom's ears as he sensed several other women come up and give him a hug as well. With each hug it seemed that the pats on the back went lower and lower and lower until instead of pat on the back it was a pat on his tush. Or maybe a caress was a better term for some of the touches.

"Nice Tom" said one woman, who was a married mother of twin girls, when she hugged him, then she looked down at his cock and balls and said much more quietly, "Very Nice Tom".

Tom was ecstatic. As the women filed back into their seats around the room, they all gave Tom another round of applause. Somehow, he didn't feel the need to put his clothes back on and went and sat down in the middle of the sofa amongst the other ladies. Meanwhile, Nicole the meeting's leader, took the group through the lesson on self-esteem and fitness that she had planned for the day. During her lesson she called Tom to stand up and pointed out the muscles visible in his abs and chest and arms. Giving each of them a little caress or stroke as she named each one. She then talked about how muscles gave confidence and improved sex lives. All of the women smiled at that and a few said saucily that they were sure their husbands wouldn't understand that but would benefit from it anyway.

Before he knew it, the meeting was over and it was time for group comments. Nearly all the women said that this was the best meeting ever and that they were really proud of Tom for making his goal weight in time for the reunion. A few said that Tom should be very proud of his accomplishments.

Racquel hearing this pointedly looked down at Tom's cock again and said "I think Tom should be very proud!"

With that the meeting broke up and the women again all hugged Tom as they got up to leave. This time, they were all made sure to pat or stroke Tom's muscles saying things like Pecs, Glutes, Abs, Thighs.

Tom loved it and the tender strokes the women gave his muscles. More importantly was the big stroke that they gave his ego. A few went boldly further than the other women and gently cupped and rubbed his cock and balls or gave his dick a gentle tug. By the time the women had all filed out of the room, he had gone from a semi-hard state to a full blown rock hard erection. With just Danielle and Racquel left he realized that his erection had grown awkward.

"Well, if you'd be so kind as to give me my shorts, I think I will be going ladies," said Tom.

"Not so fast, Tom," said Racquel, "You've been rather inspiring. But I think I can inspire you to lose some more weight before tonight's reunion. In fact, I think you can lose another ounce perhaps right now." Then, Racquel kneeled in front of him again and looked up and said, "And I'm going to enjoy sucking that ounce right out of you". With that, she opened her luscious lips and engulfed Tom's cock to the root in one swallow. Backing off she teased the underside of the tip of his cock with the tip of her tongue while smiling up at him. Then, unbelievable, he saw Danielle's head come into view also at crotch height and she pulled on his hips to turn him partly around so that his cock jutted out towards her outstretched tongue.

The next twenty minutes were heavenly as Racquel and Danielle took turns licking, stroking, sucking and slurping at his 8" cock. Sometimes Racquel would tongue and suck on his balls while Danielle sucked the tip of his cock.

Finally, Racquel took just the tip of his cock into her warm moist mouth and sucked on it as she waggled and wiggled the tip of her tongue against the underside of his cock. At that, Tom erupted into her mouth as he stretched out on tip toes. While he was coming into the gorgeous Racquel's mouth, Danielle, stroked his taught thighs and buttocks that were tight with the orgasmic strain, she even sneaked a finger to the spot between his anus and scrotum and pushed on it gently just as another spurt of come erupted from his cock to Racquel's eager mouth.

As his orgasm subsided, Tom collapsed into the sofa and watched in awe and wonder as Racquel and Danielle snowballed his come back and forth between them finishing by swallowing lustily and then licking each other's lips until they were clean.

Tom couldn't believe it. Here were two extremely beautiful women who had just savored and fought for every drop of his come. Tom, knew then that he'd have the time of his life at the reunion. He couldn't wait to get to the party to show his former classmates his new physique that matched his old one. Especially one classmate, the former cheerleader and beauty queen Kimberly. His ex-wife Kimberly. What fun he would have playing mind games with Kimberly. The expectation of the shock she was going to get was going to be worth the wait – and all the weight he had lost was worth the wait to surprise her. Besides, he had two beautiful women to keep him satisfied all day until the weighting game was over.