The Well Fucked Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary is subjected to continuing debauchery.
4.9k words
4.25
105.8k
40
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaDuo
PaDuo
52 Followers

After washing up Matt, Steve, and I headed downstairs to relax. We sat around in our briefs having a couple beers like this was the most natural thing in the world. I was reflecting on what we had gotten into here when Matt asked if I was still ok with everything.

“Yeah everything’s cool but no more of that cum eating stuff.”

Matt and Steve laughed. "Things just got a little out of hand” Matt said and added “but Mary seemed to really get off on it plus it’s no big deal I ate Steve’s cum out of her and really enjoyed it.”

“Different strokes for different folks, it’s just not my thing.”

Steve asked how much more Mary could handle?

“A lot, she’s been known to go for hours and I love to watch her cum, it’s a thing of beauty. Just be careful with the ass slapping I don’t want her to get all sore and bruised."

Matt and Steve nodded agreement saying that was cool, Matt adding “we don’t want to do anything she doesn’t enjoy but I got to tell you she really came hard when I was smacking that big ass and drilling her pussy, seems like your lady has a little submissive side that maybe you weren’t aware of.”

Deep down I knew he was right but I guess seeing another guy put her thru her paces was something I wasn’t prepared for but the reality was that it got me horny as hell and my cock was rising in my shorts thinking about it.

“Looks like this submissive talk about your wife is getting to you” remarked Matt grinning as he looked at the tent in my shorts “maybe your into it a little more than you care to admit.” “I have an idea, lets talk about it before your horny wife gets down here.”

I should have known where this was going but I was intrigued. Matt laid out a plan where we would all put Mary thru her paces really delving into a dominate/submissive scene. Matt would take charge as He, Steve, and I tested Mary’s limits.

I agreed that it was something Mary and I had toyed with and it was apparent to all of us that she had submissive tendencies so I figured that now was as good a time as any to see how far she would go.

Matt thought it would be fun for Mary to put on a little show for us when she came down and wanted to know if we had any toys. Plenty I told him everything from dildos, vibrators, to nipple clips and blindfolds. He followed me upstairs as I went to get out our toy box.

Mary was still in the shower not knowing what we where up to. I opened the part of the closet we kept secret from our son’s. Besides the toy box there where drawers with Mary’s extensive lingerie collection and her sexy outfits not to mention a wide array of sexy shoes and boots.

Matt wanted to look thru her erotic wear and pick out her next outfit. I told him to go ahead as he started to look thru her collection. He asked me to go down stairs and hang with Steve so that he could help Mary get dressed and put her in the right mood. I let him do his thing letting him be the ring master of our little party, hoping I’d made the right decision and wondering if Mary would be able to deal with the scene that Matt had working in his depraved mind.

Mary was getting out of the shower as I walked past and gave me a big wet hug asking if I was ok with everything. I told her if she was ok I was ok and that I really did enjoy watching her get off with these guys. She gave me a big kiss and thanked me for being so understanding and she hoped I wasn’t mad about them forcing her to sit on my face. I told her it wasn’t anything I wanted to make a habit out of but I could deal with it as a one-time experience.

With that I kissed her again then asking if she was ready for round two. She laughed and said, “believe it or not I’m hornier than ever and I can’t wait to see what you guys have planned for me.”

I told her we where going to see just how hot we could get her and that I was going to let that horny sob Matt be in charge and she should head off to the bedroom where he was waiting for her. Mary kissed me saying she loved me. I watched her ass swaying down the hallway thinking that I may be leading my unsuspecting Hot Wife into the lion’s den.

Back downstairs I had another beer with Steve. We sat comfortably talking wondering what Matt had in mind for my wife. Steve wanted to know if we ever got into anal. I was honest with him and said very rarely but there was a time a couple weeks ago where against her normal nature she really got off on it. Steve liked that and said he’d have to tell Matt about that. I instantly regretted being so honest but knowing that with these two there was no way Mary’s ass was going to get thru the night unused.

I told Steve that we had to make sure she’s into it before we play with her ass knowing full well that once she started getting hot and cumming her ass indeed would be well fucked. Sipping my beer talking to this young stud as he leisurely stroked his big cock thru his briefs I knew things where going to get very interesting.

After about 15 minutes Matt came downstairs carrying our toy box with a big shit-eating grin on his face and a big hard on pushing against his shorts. He said Mary would be down in a minute and that she was hornier then ever. I asked if he told her what we had in mind and he said he gave her an idea of what we where up to while he played with her wet again pussy. He said she was riding two fingers as he told her how she was going to be our submissive little slut and that when she heard his words she came nicely for him proving, he said, that she was going to be a willing participant in our little orgy.

Steve chirped up with the info on Mary digging anal and Matt said that was a good thing since he was planning on giving her hot looking ass a nice work out. I told him only if she’s into it and left it at that.

He chuckled saying "I don’t think there’s a lot she’s not into sexually but yeah we'll make sure we don't do anything against her will."

This put me at ease but I still had a nagging thought that it wouldn’t matter, that he would do whatever the hell he wanted to with her and I would, within reason, let him.

Mary’s heels clicking and the swish of material preceded her arrival down the steps. She hit the landing wearing full makeup and looking like a hot slut who wanted some hard cock. Matt had her wearing a kinky tight vinyl skirt, a bra with holes cut out for much of her big tits to bulge thru. Her swollen nipples already had clips attached to them. She had on nylons and a tight waist cincher with knee hi boots completing her totally outrageous look. We all let out various whistles and comments looking at her standing there, hands on hips, all confident and happy with the remakes she was getting.

“Fucking eh you look so fucking hot,” Steve said again rubbing his big cock.

“What do you think of your slut wife now?” Matt asked.

“You really do look fucking awesome baby, I can’t wait to get my hard cock into your sweet pussy’ “Slow down big boy” Matt told me as he got up and led Mary into the living room. “Walk around for us baby let’s see that body dressed in your slut clothes I picked out for you.”

Mary walked over to the couch where Steve and I where sitting she twirled around so we could see her ass with the vinyl stretched over it. Steve rubbed her cheeks and moaned how fucking hot her ass felt. I ran my hand up her booted leg onto her nylons and up to her wet pussy telling the guys how wet and hot she was.

Mary told me that Matt had got her going upstairs while she dressed and that she really needed some cock to fill her as she hunched down and ground her pussy against my leg. At the same time Steve pulled gently on the chain connecting her nipple clips making Mary groan as she humped my thigh.

“Take it easy” Matt said laughing at her eagerness. “We have a long night ahead of us and before it’s over your going to be fully fucked out."

He told her to get her sweet ass to the kitchen and get us some beers and snacks then the party would begin. With a little protest about not getting to play right now she straightened up and sashayed off to the kitchen as Matt sat back with a big ole smile on his smug mug telling us this would indeed be a night to remember.

Matt had me move the coffee table off to the side and lay a selection of toys and a bottle of lube on it. He asked if I had something to lie on the carpet. I went to the hall closet and pulled out a bunch of big pillows we use for playing when where alone in the house. Matt said they would work and had me put them on the floor in the middle of the room.

Mary yelled in asking if someone could help her bring in the food and beers. We all got up but Matt told us to chill that he would be right back. We sat back as he went into the kitchen. We heard Mary yelp as Matt smacked her vinyl covered ass. We listened as he told her in a loud voice that from here on out she would do as she was told and if she didn’t she would pay for it. A second later She walked thru the door with a tray of snacks and beers. Matt was behind rubbing her ass telling her not to drop anything. She carefully walked to us bending over and serving us like a good slut should.

“Good girl, it looks like your getting the idea, now while we’re having a bite why don’t you put that try down and come over and sit on the arm of my chair”

Mary dutifully went to Matt and sat sexily next to him with her short skirt riding up showing us her wet slit.

“Nice view boss, have her play with that hot box while we hit the feed bag”

“Good idea Steve, you heard the man slut play with that hot cunt but don’t cum or else I’ll have to smack that ass of yours a little harder then before”

Mary complied and spread her booted/nylon covered legs and started to rub a finger thru her wet slit making her shudder from the feel of it on her clit.

“Watch her boss I don’t think it will take her much to cum”

“I will Steve and you guys keep your eye on her too”

You can believe we did as we sat back and recharged our batteries as she slowly ran her finger thru her red-hot folds.

Matt sat there like a king on his thrown his little concubine doing his bidding by his side. I wished I was the one in charge but I gave up that along time ago. I was amazed how easily we fell into this. Watching my sex depraved wife sitting there next to him playing with her pussy struggling not to cum knowing that if she did her ass would get a hard spanking. Thinking that from what I’ve seen today she might actually enjoy it.

Matt looked over at me as he put his plate down and rubbed his hand up her leg and asked what I was thinking? I told him that I just couldn’t wait to fuck Mary’s hot pussy. He noticed my hard on saying that after all we’ve seen her do today your cock probably is about to burst. I couldn’t argue with him and asked if maybe I could lay her down on the pillows and fuck the shit out of her.

Steve remarked that “maybe we should let him fuck his slut after all the poor guy still hasn’t cum yet and he was nice enough to tell her to dress sexy for us which is how this whole thing started.”

“You got a point Steve but I want our little slut to put on a show for us first” You up for that baby?”

"Whatever you say Matt, you’re the boss and I’m hear to please.”

"You’re a quick learner now go over to the table and grab that little g-spot vibrator and then lay on the pillows legs spread and play with that hot cunt of yours, and oh by the way. Don’t cum just get yourself on the edge or you know what will happen.”

Mary groaned a little but not enough to get Matt mad at her as she walked over to the table on spike heels grabbing the g-vibe laying down spreading her legs and inserting the it into her wet pussy slowly, giving us a nice view of her hot vagina.

“Well boys the party has officially begun” Matt said as he pulled his big cock out and started stroking with Steve and I following his lead watching as Mary slowly fucked herself.

“Yo Carl your wife really is a hot fucking slut how’d you keep her under wraps all these years?” “

“To tell you the truth Matt she only came out of her shell a couple years ago.” “Before that sex was always good but she was a little repressed from her religious upbringing.”

“Well it looks like she’s over those hang-ups I’d say you two have a very interesting future ahead of you, and ahead of us tonight.”

I knew he was right but right now I was concentrating more on Mary’s hot pussy then any thoughts of the future. The only future I was thinking about was getting my pre-cum dripping cock into her cunt and banging the hell out of my newly turned slut wife.

Steve laughed and sensing my mindset said “ I don’t think he’s worried to much about anything other then getting his cock into his old lady”

“Your probably right but you know the master of ceremonies always gets the first shot, right Carl?”

“Man your killing me look at that hot pussy. How many times have you two cum in her already? I’m only asking for a couple minutes, I’m so close right now I better stop stroking or I’ll blow my load sitting here.”

They both laughed with Mary chiming in that they should let me fuck her "after all I am his wife." Matt just laughed and told her to shut up and keep the vibe going in her pussy or he would have to give her that ass spanking. She moaned and slowly played with her pussy while we sat back and watched.

“Don’t worry hubby you’ll get your shot I just want her to feel your frustration, get her all hot an bothered then we’ll see what happens.”

“Ok Matt, I’ll chill but man I need some of that pussy.”

Another round of laughter ensued as we watched Mary play with herself while we drank some more beer. She was getting close to cumming humping a little harder against her vibrator. I told her she better cool it and not cum because we where serious about punishing her if she let go. Moaning she slowed down laying there legs spread, gently rubbing her snatch making sure to stay away from her engorged clit.

Mary was either going to cry out of frustration, or cum and face the consequences. I asked Matt if he would let her cum and put her out of her misery.

He thought for a moment as he sat there stroking his big cock. “Not so much for her because that little cum slut had more then her share of orgasms so far but I need to fuck that hot pussy almost as bad as you and seeing that sexy lady all dressed up laying there on the floor, well yeah I think we should commence fucking the hell out of her.”

“Mary put that vibrator down and get your sexy ass over here!”

She got up quick walking sexily over to his side.

“Is Matt ready to fuck his hot little slut?” “Don’t you want to put this big cock in my wet hot pussy and fuck my brains out?” she said as she got on her knees stroking his dick and licking the enlarged head.

“Mmm yeah I do and so does Steve and your husband, we’re going to have to think of a way to get all our cocks satisfied at once aren’t we boys?”

Steve and I agreed coming over to my kneeling wife who was hard at work sucking Matt’s cock down her throat.

"Get on all fours with your ass sticking back at Steve and Carl.” “That’s it now get back to taking my cock down your throat” She got in position and swallowed his big cock down in one gulp.

“Steve you haven’t eaten that pussy yet get down there and start licking her wet slit and hole, pay special attention to that hard clit I think she would appreciate a nice cum right now wouldn’t you baby?”

Mary moaned around his prick as Steve got on his back, big dick sticking up, and started his assault on her pussy.

“mmmmmm” Mary moaned as he licked her and sucked in her clit.

“Keep moaning around my cock baby that feels fucking great”

Matt looked over at me with his hand in Mary’s hair pushing down on her head as he forced more of his big cock into her mouth.

“Carl, grab the bottle of lube that big fucking dildo and the small one to.”

I did as he asked walking back over to my withering wife.

“Now we’re going to put some lube on that hot asshole so don’t get freaked out and bite my dick.” Mary looked up at Matt and continued sucking and moaning around his cock resigned to what was about to happen.

“Ok Carl you get to loosen her asshole up for us, put some lube on her hole and your fingers and work em slowly into her.”

I did what he requested and squirted the lube on her wiggling ass as Steve was eating her from below. Putting some on my fingers I slowly rubbed her hole then gently inserted a finger in her ass. Mary was so fucking hot at this point. She didn’t resist at all as I started to fuck her asshole with my finger. She was really moaning around Matt’s cock and grinding her pussy on Steve’s tongue. I said, “It looks like she’s going to cum.”

Matt told me to get the small dildo and push it up her ass real slow then when she’s used to it start fucking her with it. I got the little guy and slowly inserted it as she went wild on Matt’s cock and Steve’s mouth.

“Keep your mouth on my cock as you cum baby, keep the moaning up too that feels so fucking hot”

Mary let loose with a long low moan as she ground her pussy down on Steve, while I started to fuck her asshole with the little vibe.

“Man she just flooded my mouth with her sweet cum” Steve said as he backed away from her slamming pussy. “She goes off like a rocket, Matt can I fuck her? Come on Boss let me have a shot.”

“Soon my man but first grab that big dildo put some lube on it and ease it into her pussy while Carl there keeps up the pace in her ass.” “You ready for a little double penetration action baby?”

Sliding the little vibe into her ass and Steve stuffing that big fucking lubed up dildo into her pussy had Mary going into the ole multi-orgasmic mode for the second or third time today. Matt backed her mouth away from his cock as she groaned.

“Mmmm ohh that feels so fucking big in my pussy and the other in my ass OHHH FUCK CUMMMING AGAIN OHHH SO FUCKING GOOOD MMMMM AHHHHHHHH YES YES FUCK MY HOLES SO FUCKING GOOOD CUMMMMING!"

She was rocking back at us as we started to really give it to her. I had to step back for a second to look at her so sexy and slutty as that obscenely big double dildo was being pushed way past the halfway point into her pussy by Steve while my extended arm held the little vibe in her ass humming away and bringing her to yet another violent orgasm. What a fucking sight her on all fours dressed like a slut in heat pumping back at us while we fucked her with those instruments of pleasure.

Matt was sitting back watching the spectacle he created a contented look on his face with his hard cock jutting out dripping with pre cum and her saliva.

“Well men looks like Mary here likes both her holes filled with her playthings, think she’s ready for some real man meat to take over?”

Dumb question I thought as both me and Steve pulled out the toys and asked “who’s going to fuck what?”

“Well being the boss of this operation I’m taking that tight ass first and I guess we’ll let hubby have a shot at her hot cunt. Steve you let her suck your dick for a little while but it won’t be long because I don’t think either of us are going to last in her hot holes. Carl get down on the floor and we’ll lower her on your cock.”

I lay down and Mary squatted over my pole. They lowered her onto my throbbing cock as she began to moan again. I looked up into her smoldering eyes knowing she was lost in a cum trance as she sat completely on my prick. I wondered if she was conscious of the fact that Matt was about to penetrate her tight asshole with his big nine inch dick, but the thought didn’t last long as he bent her over telling me to chew on her big tits and nipples which I did as soon as I pulled off her nipple clips. The clips had her nipples hard, red and raw looking and when I removed them she again groaned as if cumming just from taking them off and me sucking her nipples into my mouth.

PaDuo
PaDuo
52 Followers
12