The Werewolf

Story Info
Tempting a werewolf.
2.6k words
4.26
50.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was invited to an exclusive Halloween bash at the Hilton, only the crème of the crop asked to attend, the glamorous and ritzy people who matter. This was a yearly charity event to help less fortunate children, being held by a group of people I fully supported, and it was five thousand dollars a seat. This was also a mask ball, everyone ordered to wear a mask and the person with the best, unique costume was to add another thousand to the pot sponsored by my company. I was the lucky person who is to give away the check, a huge privilege.

I decided to attend as the goddess of love, Aphrodite, planning to enchant every male to walk through the door, knowing that they will succumb to my spell. I donned on a blonde wig, its tresses flowing down my back, caressing my bottom with love, carefully placing a golden tiara on top. I squeezed my breasts into a satin white bra, accenting my fine curves and golden skin, from the fake tan from the spray bottle, and sexy belly with a ring. Over my legs, I slipped into a white matching thong, lightly running my hands over the smoothness, giggling as I see my eyes begin to dilate with lust. I had admitted I was stunning.

Glancing at the clock, I noticed it was almost time to go. I threw on the final additions, beginning with a satin toga, sheer enough to see my coloring, but not enough to get a clear view of my assets. On my fingers and toes, I decorated myself with gold rings, smiling at the perfect manicure and pedicure I spoiled myself to earlier in the day, and placed gold bands around my biceps and a golden choker making it look as I was the slave, not the men. Last, I slipped into white sandals and with a final twirl as I placed my mask into place, left.

The room was completely full, friends chatting eagerly, couples dancing to the orchestra, and many others laughing and having a good time. The tables surrounded the dance floor, their centerpieces exceptionally rare, constructed for the Halloween season, monster waiters walking around with trays of wine and appetizers. Behind the orchestra, a stage decorated as a graveyard, with two long tables along each side of a tombstone podium, with five names on each table; I was placed on the right.

Before dinner, I danced with many men including Lancelot, two Greek gods, a few vampires, and others all vying for my attention, practically kissing my feet. I loved the looks I was receiving, basking in the warmth of touches, bodies swaying seductively in a lover's game. I drank many glasses of wine between sets, laughing at bawdy jokes and cracks on some of the costumes. The more I drank, I felt hot, the feel of satin caressing my skin, the leering from men gluing to my boobs causing my nipples to peak, inviting a bold male to grab, take what he wants. I was at the point where I did not want to be treated like a female of the eighteen hundreds, but a wanton slut, to take to the closet and fuck me good.

That is when I noticed him, a wolf, werewolf to be exact, yellow eyes glowing, following my every move, face expressionless, a sneer at the touch of men as they tried to impress me. His chest pure male muscle, hair coating his skin like a shield, man nipples hard as nails, peaking for his mate, beckoned to me, calling silently to taste. His long snout appeared real, glistening white teeth bared savagely as he witnessed my current admirer whispering in my ear, my eyes widening as he stalked closer, anger glinting in his eyes.

I trembled as I watch his long legs, loping like a wolf preying, hunting for fresh meat, his muscles flexing with each step, feet as hairy as the rest of him. What caught, and kept, my attention was the large muscle between his thighs, bobbing in a threatening manner, answering my unconscious call to be mated, to him. There was no way that thing was part of the costume, it was too grand, veins throbbing along the shaft, head pulsing with lust, demanding satisfaction from his lover.

I quickly excused myself from my partner, rushing for the garden hoping the scent of flowers would hide my feminine smell from the beast. I ducked and dodged, eyes wildly seeking for a hiding place, finding none as all the paths were taken, lovers trysting, the forbidden garden.

Gasping, I spot a waterfall, an opening barely visible to the naked human eye, I sneak behind, and smiling as it seems to be a hidden chamber. Within held a large king-size bed, covered in burgundy blankets, a canopy surrounding the bed, and candles lighting the room making the chamber to appear more romantic then it was. The rock floors were covered with cream Berber carpet, and Asian rugs, interesting pictures woven as to tell old stories, legends of the past.

The same drawings imprinted on the rugs matched the paintings on the walls, pictures of werewolves turning, some engaged in different stages of copulation, snouts grinding between female hind legs, tongues wagging, and drool dripping. Doglike cocks hanging loosely as the females bucked crazily against their mates, the males howling at the full moon, eyes eerily aglow with desires beyond the anything human. Another picture of ten male werewolf's circled around a lone female, tail between her hind legs trembling as they snapped at her, penis' standing out dry humping the air, wanting to be the first to sample their find, plant his seed within. In addition, the last picture of a male in heat, fucking a human female from behind, doggie style, and her legs spread wide, him bent over her, teeth clamped on her shoulder in full possession, as he claws at her white skin, marks bleeding.

Though secretly thrilled by this kinky room, I was terrified I had involuntarily walked into the beasts' lair, giving him my acceptance of him and his possessiveness. I turned towards the door, stopping when I spied two like statues of wolves, male by the stone dicks shooting out from the middle of their legs, heads raised in a quiet howl, of pleasure or pain I was not too sure.

Curious, I walked slowly up to one, fingers already seeking for a touch, mystified by how sexually alluring they were. Their jaws tensed, teeth razor sharp, glittering in the candlelight, my shaking hands cupping around the ears in a loving way, appeasing him, trying to communicate and ease his pain. I stroked his head, imaging the softness of his fur, shivering as I visually pictured how his coat would feel against my heated skin, brushing, surrounding me in different warmth, causing my body to heat with a lust too wild to tame.

My palms trailed down his chest, nails carving against the stone, wanting to hold the fur in my clutches, pleading for him to protect me. I nuzzled his neck, feeling my way to his pointy wolf like penis, both hands smoothing from the tip to the base in a wanton caress, wanting to straddle this gorgeous beast, screw him until we both die of fulfilled pleasure. I was too turned on to notice the shifting of candlelight, the air flowing through the room, a dangerous current forewarning me, but I was much more content to molest the wolf.

A low snarl pulled me out of my daze, hot breath curling around my ears, my wig blowing around my body, whether hiding me or cloaking my sensual limbs from the beast. I spun, facing my attacker with wide frightened eyes, my desire still evident and clutched to the massive cock to hold myself up. I could feel the hot body crowding into mine, fur brushing my sensitive skin causing me to shudder violently, the stone shaft jutting at me from behind, trying to find his home, my pussy.

Trapping me, my wolf leaned slowly into me, watching for my every expression, sniffing at my hair, my neck, his tongue flickering for his first taste. Holding my breath, I shivered as the thick muscle trailed wetly around the shell of my ear, darting in and out, pulling a suffering moan from deep within me. His large teeth nibbled at my collarbone, before clamping on my shoulder, proving his strength, his power of me, a mere human woman. The feel of his salvia tickling as it dripped onto my shoulder, slowly trickling past my sheer toga, between my pushed up tits. Goosebumps began to rise, not from the chill of the room but from the seduction, this wild beast was creating.

With his free hand, or paw, he shred my toga, leaving it in strips to fall gently to the floor, his growl of approval echoing throughout the room, my skin unmarred by his claw. Then he sliced through the center of my bra, it caught on my arms, barring me from movement, only my thong attached to me.

He continued to sniff at me with his damp nose, lapping the peaks of my nipples, mewing at every whimper I make, his laps turning into nibbles, the points of his teeth scraping the sensitive parts of my womanly body.

Losing my fear of him, I loosened my grip of the fake dick and grabbed a tight hold of the wolf conquering me now, his fur as soft as I had imagined, my fingers running through his locks with contentment, letting him pleasure my breasts, worshipping them as I had planned on men to do this night.

With his meaty paws, he lifted me up, the tip of the stone penis poking at my woman portal; I sucked in a breath, waiting to see what his true intent was, for him to watch the statue devour me or vise versa. I did not wait long for he lowered me onto the dog like dick, growling in satisfaction as I squirmed to get away from the marauding shaft.

My struggles were for naught as I slid down the muscle, head arched for the thickness was amazing, even air could not sneak by, and my walls stretched to the max. My breasts he continued to feast on my position making it easier for him to reach devour as he pumped me up and down on the stone, my cries causing him to go faster, the point of the cock jabbing into my womb, the pain making it worthwhile. The torture of being held on the edge of my orgasm made me more antsy, my arms trying to catch his shaking shoulders, wanting to brace myself, wanting to take control for I knew as hard as he was fighting, he was at the breaking point himself.

I wanted to beg, my mouth ready to sigh the words, plead for mercy that I knew he would not show, my pride be damned because heavens help me all I wanted, needed was the feel of total release, pure female satisfaction.

Before I could stutter a word, he fell back to his hind legs, claws scraping the floor roughly, his snout scenting my feminine perfume, greedily press his nose against my clitoris, the sensation unbelievable, a feeling never felt by human men. Then his bulging tongue snaked out, taking one long stroke, my fluids coating his tongue, his throat constricting at the sweet, spicy taste of my juices. I came hard, pussy juice pouring out of me, his rough tongue darting like a spear into my hole, his jaw tight as he ate me out until every last drop was gone, still spearing me with the statue, my vision blurred with tears as I screamed.

With a bark, he tossed me from him, throwing his head back as he licked his chops clean, getting each last drop clinging to his coat, before sucking the statue dry, my fluid mixed with blood, the tip of the cock causing me to bleed. While he was distracted, I scrambled away, not bothering to find my clothes, darting for the entrance to the cave, knowing he was too entranced with his lust to care for my safekeeping.

Slow movements and a couple times thinking he noticed my escape, I smiled with relief as I made it past the waterfall, not caring how wet I got as long as I was safe and away from the monster.

I glanced back once, no one or thing followed, thanking God as I scrammed quicker, wincing at the rustling of leaves and crunching twigs from below. It took a few minutes before I then listened, all silent, none of the birds chirping, the scuttle of chipmunks and squirrels, even the other guests taking strolls along the enchanted paths.

A howl rose up in the trees, filled with anger and loss, the need to be complete with his mate, and jealousy and hatred, who ever crossing his path will be struck done, those barring him from his life mate to be destroyed.

I squealed as I took off in a dead run, refusing to be a victim a second time, unsure if I would survive this beast and his love again. I could feel the closeness of him, batting away the branches, not caring of the scrapes and bruises I was receiving, the mulch cutting into my feet as they slipped through the openings.

With a roar, the werewolf leapt on me, shoving me face forward in the dirt, ignoring me as I spit out the nasty mulch, choking on the splinters caught in my throat, realizing how raw it was from my earlier cries. I did fight this time, biting at his legs, uncaring of the chunks of fur inside of my mouth, happy when he whined in pain, keeping up the attack until he retaliated by grabbing a fistful of my hair, the wig wrenched off my head. The wig angered him more as he tossed it away, catching on a tree branch, redirecting his hand to grip my actual hair, yanking me off him, crying in pain, spots flashing behind my eyes lids.

Drawing up my hips, lower body still pinned to the ground, he thrust forward, cock entering me without preamble, growling in pleasure, humping me like a bitch in heat. His powerful body covering mine, protecting me from my own fighting, hips pumping into my dripping cunt, a growl of finalization echoing in my ears, and I whimper in defeat, head down. His jaw clamped on the base of my throat, holding tight as his larger body blew out of control, animal instinct taking over, his mind full of claiming his mate, getting her with whelps.

I began to feel the quickening of my release, ass-pounding back against his groin, taking over his domination as I arch into him, my breath hissing in excitement as I feel his shaft throbbing bigger in my vagina. Heat shot through my veins as his teeth lightly pierced my sweaty skin, I sigh in exhalation, my fingers digging into the dirt below, trying to push as close as I can, the end rapidly approaching for both of us.

With one long last stroke, we exploded, our fluids melting into one, our scents as explosive as our climax. We fell into a deep slumber, not caring how naked we were, expired from the energy we spent during the chase, the hunt of capturing our destiny, our life mate.

Hours later, when I woke, I stared at my wolf; his sleeping form had changed back into a human male in his prime. He was the most arresting specimen I had laid eyes on, glad to know that he was as wild for me as I was for him. Giving him a lasting kiss, I slipped away, using the camouflage of tress for my escape, wanting to go home and dream more about my beast.