The Weston Sphere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers

His fingers were dexterous and he moved them slowly, lovingly inside me. It felt wonderful but it wasn't enough, not by any means. I reached down and caught his hand. He looked at me and I looked at him. "Please," I whispered, "I want you inside of me."

"Are you sure?"

I only nodded, and he withdrew his fingers. I lifted myself until I was lined up with him and gently lowered myself onto his erect cock. I was wet and eager but it was still difficult and awkward, but I didn't care, and neither did he. He was strong, and held me up, and slowly he penetrated into me until I was sitting in his lap again, pressed firmly against him. I leaned my head against his chest - it had been a long time since I felt this full.

For a moment we sat still. He held his arms around me tightly and whispered in my ear. "Rosie, my little rose, my rosie-love. I can't tell you how lonely I've been."

"I know, honey," I stroked his face. "You don't have to be anymore. Love me."

And he did. His movements were slow and cautious at first, widening me and letting me get used to him, slowly. We didn't forget where we were, and our gasps were quiet and pitched low, but the fire that was smoldering between us soon caught fully into flames.

We moaned together and moved together, finally one, and soon our soft gasps were mingled as our sweaty bodies slid against each other. Surrounded by the ruins of our city, our planet, and our civilization, we did the best we could to forget it for a little bit. We kissed as though we could not bear to be apart, and when I finally lost control I brought him over the edge with me, too.

Afterwards we lay together, awash in afterglow, my head leaning on his chest, his arms around me. No one spoke for a long time. He was the first one.

"We didn't use any protection."

I smiled softly. "I know."

"I get checked regularly."

I chuckled. "How romantic. I know, I'm not worried about that."

He was quiet, again, and then, softly. "Are you worried about getting pregnant?"

"I was thinking about that. It's been a long time since I've been on any form of birth control." I paused. "Strangely enough, I don't mind the idea." I craned my head back to look at him, and he smiled at me.

"Neither do I." He yawned, and then his eyes widened. "Rose. Rosie. The spaceport. I bet there's ships there."

"Even now? You don't think that the others took them?"

"No, I bet we can find them. And what's more, I think I know where to find a pilot. I think I remember hearing the Saracens talking about pilots in the underground resistance."

"They might be all gone."

"We could still try."

"Of course we'll try. We'll start as soon as night falls."

We smiled at each other, and our lips met in a kiss.

Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers
12