The 'Wet Pants' Game

Story Info
Weekends without dates will never be boring again.
2.5k words
4.6
101.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dianne
Dianne
15 Followers

I was shocked! I thought my friend Tina—although utterly hot looking—to be the most proper of girls. Neither of us had dates that night so we were over at her house to spend the night pitying together. But then she told me about a hot game she used to play sometimes with a previous girlfriend. She said they called it the "Wet Pants Game". I couldn't resist. I had to ask. Her face never looked so flushed and excited as she explained:

"We found a quiet, comfortable place to sit such as in a library or the back of a nice restaurant. We wore very revealing, loosely fitting clothing with absolutely nothing on underneath. Then we waited for a couple with a hot guy to walk by. The idea was to attract the guy's attention without his girl noticing. Then we waited for him to catch our eye again. If he did then we gave him our most seductive looks ever. If he managed to come our way we rewarded him—and most generously so. Maybe we'd cup a breast for him, or slip a hand up our smooth legs, or maybe even show him a treat or two. Perhaps a touch or a taste. It all depended on how much of him we wanted.

"The object of the game was to make him put a lovely wet spot on the front of his pants for us. And if he poked and couldn't go back to his girl for a few, then it was his problem—and our pleasure. And the most satisfying part?" she asked, "Knowing that he'd rather be having fun with us than with his boring girl."

"But—"

"Some rules," she continued, ignoring me and getting even more excited. "Never give out personal info. Never accept any. If the guy insisted on giving us a note we tore it up right before his eyes. If he asked what we wanted we said, 'We just like what we see,' and then smile sweetly—and oh, so seductively.'"

"But what if he was a jerk?" I asked utterly shocked but nicely aroused by that point.

"That's why we only picked guys with girls. What could he really do without getting in trouble with his girl? And if he was a problem, we'd just call for our waiter to escort us out. It only happened to us twice, and the waiter in both cases, amid lavish apologies, wouldn't accept payment for dinner—although that was not our intent."

"Not at all!" I said sanctimoniously, as I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around my tightening thighs. "But what if you liked the guy?"

"Rules are made to be broken," she said with a sly grin. We both grinned.

"So what happened, why did you stop playing the game?" "My friend moved away," she answered, "and I've never had the courage to tell anyone else about it—until now."

My heart raced between my breasts. I didn't want to sit up, for fear of revealing my aroused, perky breasts. Being hot looking myself I was used to catching men's eyes. But this? My shoulders under my black work out top felt the sweat from my shiny brown hair. With a timid smile I finally managed a "Want to?" She beamed and leaped forward, kissing my cheek. "You'll love it! You'll do great," she said as we hugged spontaneously.

She sat back and said we needed to get ready. "Tonight?!" I gasped as I followed her back to her bedroom. I couldn't believe how woozy my able legs felt, yet how they kept up with such an excited girl. Before I could even think we had stripped off our clothes and she was picking out outfits of hers for us.

"I can't wear this without a bra!" I shrieked. "Sure you can," she insisted as she buttoned down a low cut, sleeveless, satin blouse for me. In a flash I was in a short, red side split skirt and she in a cute, pleated, plaid skirt. Then out the front door we flew. I was still combing my hair half way to the library. I couldn't believe what we were about to do.

We walked in the library with my arms folded across my breasts, which brought a smile to Tina. We took the elevator to the History level and looked around for a good catch. We saw a gorgeous, studly looking guy sitting with a girl going through magazines. We stared at them from the next row long enough to know they were together. Then Tina walked out and passed him, lightly brushing her right thigh against his elbow as she passed. He looked up as Tina winked back at him. I almost giggled as I watched him lust her ass and legs as she passed him.

She came back to me smiling. "We got one," she said. "Just like that?" I asked totally amazed. "Are you ready?" she asked me without missing a breath. "What am I supposed to do?" I whispered franticly. "Touch his shoulder with your hand as you pass," she said. "As he turns to look, turn back and lick your lips, then walk away with a wiggle."

"Go," she prodded. "Be sexy."

The next thing I knew I was thrust in front of him. I relaxed a bit and walked towards him, touching his shoulder as I passed. He looked back as I turned and licked, then turned away swaying my ass. I even slid my hand up under my skirt and showed him some tight buns for emphasis.

The moment I returned Tina said, "Let's go." "To where?" I whispered back. "How's he supposed to find us." "He's a guy," she answered, "And he will, don't worry."

"What about his girl?" I asked. "That's the beauty," she answered, "He wont have us long. Just long enough for us to have him as we wish."

We found an open study room half-way down the floor. "Sit like this," Tina instructed. I sat down next to her facing the open door. My heart and breathing raced. My hardened nipples poked through Tina's thin blouse. "Relax, we got him," Tina said reassuringly.

It wasn't a minute before he walked passed the open door and saw us. Tina stretched her legs straight forward to display them but kept them together. He stood at the doorway and said, "Hi."

Tina beamed brightly and said "Hi" back. He looked as if searching for something to say. Tina slid her hand up her side and palmed it around a thinly veiled left breast. "What do you want?" she toyed.

"Two sexy girls," he answered grinning. "Come in here," Tina said. He stepped in and she leaned forward and slid both hands around the back of his ass.

"Are we they?" she taunted.

"Who are you girls?" he asked. "Who do you wish us to be?" she toyed, squeezing his buns and looking at the front of his jeans.

He began to protrude nicely. We both smiled and looked at it. He smiled back meekly.

"We're just girls who like what we see," I said as I reached out and felt his bulging, sheathed cock. Tina smiled and reached between his legs and felt for his balls.

"I—I have to, um, go back." he said desperately. "May, I get—"

"Get what?" Tina coyly whispered with a smile as she squeezed his balls.

"Your number, um numbers?"

"No. We wont be here that long," she breathed up at him. Now he was as hard as a rock. I squeezed his tip.

"Wanna share it with us?" Tina asked. He looked back at the open study door frightfully. I couldn't believe it, but I slowly lifted my skirt and revealed for his trapped stiff cock bare, eager pussy ready for his pleasure.

Tina beamed as a nice, dark blue mark appeared before her eyes. "Looks like you're full tonight," I asked taunting him. Tina smiled and milked his drooling dick more firmly, making the front of his pants quite juicy.

Just then we heard his girl whispering for him. He almost fell down. He looked like he considered hiding behind the door. But the room was mostly glass and it would have been worse for him if she had caught him hiding in here with us. He grabbed a book and placed it in front of him and scampered out.

Tina wrapped an arm around me as he left. "That was so intense, that was incredible," I whispered excitedly.

"You wanted him, didn't you?" she said smiling, "I can see you need it. Want to do another," she asked.

"How about on another floor?" I answered feeling as daring as ever.

"I know you'd be hot doing this!" she said smiling as she stood up and escorted me back to the elevator.

We went up one floor to look for another available room. When we found one Tina said, "One of us has to stay here and guard the room. Go find us a guy."

"Me?!" I shrieked again. "Alone?"

"I know you can. You're better than you think."

"But—" I resisted.

"No buts. Go." With that she pushed me out the door. "Go!" I heard her whisper again as I walked off having no clue as to how to do this. I've always known that the direct approach in life usually worked best for me. I circled the floor until I saw the hottest guy with the girl I could find. They were standing in an aisle looking through books.

I reached up high for a book right next to him in such a way that he could see my breasts. He looked and smiled nervously. As I walked away I turned back and gave him a curled finger and a "Come with me" look. He followed without a word to his girl. "Oh, no!" I thought. "What if 'she' is not 'his'? What if I didn't do it right? Tina will kill me!"

He followed me without a word back to the study room. Tina closed the door behind us. He looked back with a "What is this?"

"Two girls," Tina answered. "And what are you?" she asked with a smile. I didn't have the courage to tell her the truth. Tina slid her hands up his chest. "We like what we see. How about you?" she asked him.

He was stunned. "Um, what do you girls want?" he muttered.

"What you have," she answered as she reached for and stroked his already hardening woman pleaser. "Wanna have fun?" she tempted.

"Hey, I'm—I'm just—"

"Yes?" she queried, finding and lowering his zipper. "Go on—you were saying?" she teased as she reached in his pants and played. He looked at us both as all of his male fuses blue one after another.

This game was going far beyond what Tina had described to me. But I knew what my pussy wanted, and so did Tina.

She pulled out his meat as I kneeled down before him. It was long and smooth, with a wonderful, swollen head. I couldn't get my eyes off it's gaping opening. Without a pause I slid my mouth down his length and started pumping. He braced himself with his hands against the wall.

I sucked him noisily but tightly. I bent his shaft down and around as I did him, making his knees almost buckle and his hands slide behind him against the wall. He started to say something but Tina said, "Shhhhhh, hush." His hands finally held my soft, brown hair lightly.

Tina kneeled down beside me and I gave up his dick to her. She took over and sucked all the more expertly. He bent over and rested his hands on her shoulders. His mouth opened and his eyes clenched as he almost came in her mouth.

I was clearly over the edge and out of control. I stepped to the table and leaned over. I lifted my skirt over my ass to reveal for him my tight ass and pussy. I spread my legs for him. After a few more strokes she popped her mouth off his tip loudly, then said, "Do her."

Without a word he crammed his dick up my pussy in one stroke. He immediately fucked his slut hard and fast. I felt his tip drive deep into my tight, lubricated pussy with each thrust.

I looked back at him and smiled. With that his fucks became so intense that I crumbled down to the table and panted with every thrust. Tina tried to steady the table, then finally sat on it facing him. She lifted her skirt and opened her legs. She leaned back on one hand and played with her cunt with the other. He finally saw gave in to her teases and switched from me to her. His first thrust in her made her squeak. I put my hand over her mouth and giggled. Her lunges nearly sucked my hand down her throat with each of his fucks. After some more thrusts I managed to get behind him and slid my hands up and under the front of his shirt and played with his nipples as he enjoyed her.

He was getting closer to filling her, but I was determined to have him in me. I kneeled down on the floor doggy style for him. He pulled out of her and kneeled down behind me. I felt it drive down the full length of my tight pussy again. In and out so hard and firm. I steadied myself with my hands and pushed back in time with him. I didn't think he was ever going to release. He finally folded over my back as his body jerked in spasm. His dick felt longer and stiffer than ever before. He couldn't keep his stifled moans from being audible. I felt his warm fluid fill my cunt which both relaxed and stimulated me. I looked back beaming and said, "Don't stop. Fill me." I caught his smile as he redoubled his thrusts into me.

He finally pulled out and collapsed on the floor next to me. He looked up at Tina with an extended arm. She sat down beside him. Smiling he slid his hand up her thigh and began to play with her clit. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. Her body arched as his fingers played. As she got closer and closer her hands rested and pushed down his shoulders and I could tell she wanted him to eat her. As if we practiced this in advance we lifted her up to the table again where he kneeled down and sucked and licked her pussy over that wonderful edge. I put my hand over her mouth again through her thrashing orgasm. As she came she clamped her legs around his head but that didn't stop him.

His dick was wonderfully hard again. A man hadn't squirted in my mouth for far too long. I knew that once she came I'd have a good chance of swallowing his next cum.

I was right.

We never found out if he ditched his girl that night. And no, we didn't give him any personal info. Why limit our fun to just one?

Dianne
Dianne
15 Followers