The Whisperer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iglootroll
iglootroll
77 Followers

"Mhmm! Yeah, Mark! Fuck my ass! Ung!" Amanda squirmed and grunted with sheer wanton pleasure as I stuck a third finger past her sphincter and into her bowels.

Confident that her rear hole was wide enough, I retracted my fingers from Amanda's hot ass and moved my cock closer to her. "Ready, Amanda?"

"Mmmmm, yes!" Good answer.

In one swift motion, I stuck my dick in her warm, wet pussy to lubricate my penis for its journey into the dark depths of Amanda, pulled it out and worked my cockhead past the gaping nub of her asshole and into her hot, rough rectum.

Amanda's massive boobs jiggled enthusiastically as I thrust deeper into her bowels. The feeling of her asshole was entirely new to me. It had to be the tightest, hottest hole I had ever stuck an extremity into. This new pleasurable feeling only spurred me on as I hilted my dick balls deep in her ass.

"Mark, baby, I'm gonna cum!" Amanda yelled, and collapsed into fits of screaming, writhing pleasure. Damn, I thought, she hadn't cum this hard when I fucked her pussy.

Unsatisfied, I pulled my cock out of her ass and lifted her onto her belly. She immediately thrust her big bubble butt into the air, reached back to grab her large asscheeks and pulled them apart, presenting me with the gaping chasm that was her asshole. Instantly, I rammed my fat dick into her ass. The sight of my cock moving in and out of my older cousin's bubbly ass made me feel so hot.

"How do you like my cock in your fat ass, bitch?"

"Mmm, ah, ah, oh, I love it! Umf! Ah! Fuck my big ass harder, Master! Fuck your dirty, incestuous anal whore!"

I rewarded her with a smack on her ass and fucked her harder. I grabbed her by her long brown hair and shoved my fingers in her hot mouth. She sucked my fingers and looked back at me in a state of total bliss as I violated her anal cavity.

"Have you ever had a dick this big in your ass? Huh, bitch?"

"Oh, your cock is the biggest I've ever seen! Ah! Ung! Keep fucking my ass! Yeah! Use me like a fucktoy! Fuck your dirty slave cousin! Yes, MASTER!"

Her words sent me over the edge. I shoved my cock as far into Amanda's ass as it could go and shot my hot load into her bowels.

I grunted proudly and smacked my cousin's big ass. It jiggled responsibly as a red handprint appeared on the left cheek. I retracted my dick from her ass, enjoying the slow sensation of her ass muscles massaging my dick, as if her ass were reluctant to let my cock go.

After Amanda fell asleep, I thought about my plans for the next day. I still had until 12 in the afternoon before Mom and Aunt Sarah woke up, if my powers worked as I thought they would, so I had time to play with Amanda in the morning. But what was I going to do about Aunt Sarah? The bitch abused my cousin, who I have grown very fond of, and she deserved to pay for what she did. But how would my powers affect her if there truly was a link between Mom and Aunt Sarah? What if Mom were affected by the training I had in mind for Aunt Sarah? I wasn't going to risk hurting my mother, but I couldn't let Aunt Sarah go unpunished either.

I closed my eyes, begging a cloak of dreams and nightmares to obfuscate the confining prison of uncertainty that was my mind. But I lay awake, staring into the darkness of that uncharacteristically cool summer night, immersed in a river of unanswered questions which twinkled around me like fallen stars.

iglootroll
iglootroll
77 Followers
12