The White Rose Crisis Ch. 01

Story Info
So many girls...but who could it be?
8.6k words
4.59
123.4k
189

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there reader. This is a new story of mine, and is one of what will be many attempts to break out and try to write in a very different category to the ones I'm used to. I will be giving several categories a go, many of which I haven't ever written in before, or in some cases even thought about. I hope you enjoy the experiment!

---

Okay, so have you ever had that moment when you are so stressed and so panicked that you think your heart might actually stop – or it actually did for a few seconds? This is one of those times, but beyond what you could imagine.

It was three weeks until my big sister Sarah's wedding, and boy was it busy. My older sister was working as an assistant teacher at my younger sister's high school, and being the popular sort of person she was meant there plenty of extra guests to manage – both her teaching associates and some of her favourite students. I loved Sarah for that, but I wasn't a fan of the amount of planning and work it left us.

Despite how much we all had to do, this particular day I was over at my girlfriend Taylor's place to escape the preparation madness. Normally I don't go to her house that often, because actually we weren't technically dating, and having just turned 18, her parents would be pretty sceptical about me. Not that they needed to worry much, as Taylor had been holding out on me since we'd started meeting up a month ago. Today however, her parents were out, and I was feeling pent up.

"I don't really know how you like it," she said, stroking me as she pulled my pants down further. "Will you tell me if I'm doing it right?" I nodded, gently rubbing her hand as she dropped to her knees in front of me, tying her blonde hair back in a ponytail and licking her lips nervously. I wasn't sure why she was acting so nervous; when we first started talking she told me how she had gotten to third base plenty of times, but she had never let a guy cum in her mouth. I hoped she was nervous because she wanted to start trying.

Looking into my eyes, she slowly opened her mouth and lowered it over the head of my cock, her tongue sliding down my shaft as she tried to take me in one go. She choked slightly, pulling back and sucking noisily, her hand stroking the base of my cock as she worked the head with her lips. After a month of putting up with only a couple of handjobs, and the occasional ten second suck to get it wet, I was in heaven. Her lips travelled up and down my cock hungrily, as though she had been wanting this as much as I had.

I reached forward and gently slid my fingers into her top, feeling a hard nipple. I gave it a tweak and she moaned on my shaft, giving it a good hard suck. Taylor's tits were large and a little firm, but super sexy and I knew she loved having them played with. Her hand disappeared down the front of her pants and I could tell she was now fingering herself madly, stroking me faster.

I hadn't been properly laid in ages, and this was so good compared to her hand that it didn't take all that long before I felt a familiar feeling start to take over. I moaned, lightly pinching her nipple as she squirmed in her jeans, rocking her hips back and forth. I moaned louder, gripping her hair lightly with one hand. She looked up and smiled at me and tried to deepthroat me again, choking more and leaving a slippery trail as she pulled her mouth back, starting to stroke me fast with her free hand. Inwardly I sighed, as I guess she wasn't going to try tasting it yet, but I was so worked up that it didn't really matter.

I pulled her shirt down and she helped me get her tits out, jerking me faster as she bit her lip, her own hand moving crazily down the front of her pants. With one last long moan she started shaking and gasping as she looked at me and it was too much. I came hard, spraying her tits as she panted from her own orgasm, her hand still faithfully jerking my cock until it stopped pumping cum onto her chest, dripping down her hand and onto her wrist.

Taylor looked down at her chest and giggled, my cum slowly trailing down over her nipples as she pulled a wet hand from her jeans. She licked her own juices as she continued to stroke me, standing up and leaning in to kiss me.

"Was that ok?" she asked. I nodded and she smiled even bigger, turning and running to the bathroom, her tits bouncing as she went. I cleaned myself up and had gotten comfortable on the couch again when she came back out, shirt back in place and wearing a new pair of pants.

"I've got a surprise for you," she teased, sitting next to me. I looked over at her curiously, wondering what her tone meant. I figured it had something to do with her comparatively generous efforts today, but with Taylor it could mean anything.

"I can't tell you just yet, it's a secret," she said giggling. "But you'll love it when you find out...at the wedding." I groaned as she laughed and cuddled up to me, demanding I make myself slightly less comfortable so she could get as close as possible. When I say we weren't technically dating, what I meant was that no one knew what cheeky business we were getting up to since she was a friend and classmate to my little sister, Jaimi; we decided to keep it casual and quiet because of that. But since Sarah wanted me to have someone to be with at the ceremony, and because Taylor was one of her students and well known to our family, it was suggested somehow purely by coincidence that she could come along as my date.

Don't get me wrong; Taylor is a cute, funny, clever and adorably shy girl. But sometimes she just acts too...childish. It seemed really weird that things between us didn't seem as comfortable as they did with other girls. Living with two sisters had left me with a crude understanding of how they worked, but for some reason Taylor and I just didn't get on in the same way. I figured it was her age, still at school halfway through year 12, dealing with all the ridiculous teen drama that comes with the territory. That and the awkwardness of her being a friend of Jaimi.

Anyway, the point is that she had planned a surprise for me, and today's treat was a way of looking after me before making me wait three weeks without any attention at all. This was – in my defence – the root of most of what happened on that fateful day.

Time passed slowly, since she had a real way of teasing me while we were hanging out together. She was very suggestive for someone who didn't seem to want sex, not to mention the fact that we were in a specifically "casual" relationship, if you get me.

I will admit to there being another problem. See, sometimes I just couldn't get away from the house, and those days meant I was usually subjected to another form of tease – my oldest sister's best friend.

Meghan was only a year older than me, roughly the same age as Sarah, and since we grew up together we actually got on really well as adults. Add to that the fact that she now had long dark brown hair, a slim waist and gorgeous hazel eyes beneath her glasses and you had a good looking girl who was practically a member of the family already, overly friendly to me and carefree about her behaviour and appearance around our house like you wouldn't believe.

Despite the close bond we developed as we grew up, when we got old enough to start dating there were always other people, other situations that prevented anything from happening between us, and now the only thing that stood in the way was the random casual fling I had going with Taylor...which of course, no one knew about. With the wedding fast approaching, we'd spent a lot of time together during some very happy and emotional moments and we were getting on better than ever before. Sarah had also noticed this interaction between Meghan and I, so she pulled me aside quietly one day to make a request.

"Look Will, I know what you're probably thinking...and I'm sorry to do this to you but...but...you can't start something with Meghan," she said. "Wait, no just, what I mean is not right now, alright?" She sighed.

"Ok that came out wrong, but look...I realize Meghan's single now, and I can tell she wants to find someone new, especially since she'll be alone at the wedding, but she's also a bit all over the place and you've going with someone else and – like it or not – things need to stay how they are for now. I know Taylor is just a family friend..." – I cringed so much inside when she said that – "...but you're going to be her partner at the wedding and at dinner and I do NOT want any silly cross-romance issues taking place!" She said the last part with such fury that I wondered how the rest of the house hadn't heard her.

Sarah softened, looking at me a little more lovingly. "If you and Meghan decide you want to give it a go after the wedding I'm all for that...I know you're as close to her as I am, and you'd be so much better than the jerk she's been stuck with for the last three years...but just not now, not yet...ok? Please?"

I left her with the highest assurances that I'd leave Meghan alone romantically until the wedding was over, for the sake of peace. After that I didn't know if anything would happen...but to be honest, you can never expect the unexpected.

As it turned out, for better or worse the "Taylor problem" would sort itself out with the passing of certain events in a way that wasn't exactly good, but hey, you can't argue with results. But the lead up to the big event that I'm here to tell you about went up another notch five days before the ceremony, when my aunt and cousins showed up.

Aunt Ellie was apparently a wild child in her youth. She got pregnant at 17, popped out two kids and then decided that their father was worthless and that they could do much better. She promptly met a new man, started her own business and they'd been riding a wave of success ever since. I like Aunt Ellie, because she always seems to just enjoy getting out and doing things. Being only 37 she still has a body on her, although I didn't take as much notice as most guys my age.

My mum waited a little longer to find a strong relationship and get married before having Sarah, Jaimi and I, but we were born not too far apart from her kids since Aunt Ellie was the younger of the two by several years. Her oldest daughter, Lucy, was freshly 20 – 2 years younger than me – and loving the party scene, getting out and having fun every weekend with her friends while her little sister, Amy, sat at home doing 8th grade math problems. Lucy was easily one of the most attractive girls in our family, with long red hair, a fit body with a tight curvy ass and a well proportioned D cup chest. Her boobs were perky enough for even me to notice them, and pretty much all my mates wanted to bang her, a fact that none of them hid when she was around. I always felt embarrassed, but she just smiled and put a little sway in her walk when she went past them all, and I never complained about having a hot cousin.

Most times when they came to visit both Lucy and Amy would normally stay home and spend time with all of us, but now my little sister Jaimi was 18, which meant her cheeky cousin was going to get them both into trouble.

I should take this time to mention a bit about my family, since I already started the story. Despite all of their similar traits Jaimi was a little different from the other girls; slighter in general build and more athletic, with a very tight pair of C cups. People often didn't take notice of her straight away, but she could easily be a stunner in the right outfit that would accentuate her perfectly flat belly and push her boobs up a little more. She also had a lighter brown/blonde hair colour, as opposed to Sarah, who had long brown wavy hair, long legs and a more immediately noticeable chest size on top of a smooth slender frame. Sarah was taller than all of us and closer resembled a model rather than Jaimi the gymnast, but fortunately she didn't starve herself like one. Both of them naturally took after mum, who was slimmer around the belly and legs and taller than Aunt Ellie, who like Lucy was blessed with more of a clear hourglass figure that highlighted her bum and boobs.

I'm sure you're wondering why this is important, and I'll get to that later, but for now I guess it's good for you to know because in a funny way, Meghan is almost the middle ground of all of them, sporting a very modest B cup in casual modern clothes most of the time, with a slightly round but tight little bum and flat belly that she's never really needed to work on. That said, she isn't athletic or sporty like Jaimi, and she isn't tall and long legged like Sarah or well endowed like Lucy; Meghan is a moderate – some might say average – blend of them all, but I always kind of liked that subtle schoolyard playmate look...the kind of girl you could know for years as a good looking girl but then be blown away by her appearance if she dolls herself up to make you take notice. I never felt any reason to compare the girls in my family, but if I did I would still have to rate Meghan at the top, regardless of the others' more alluring traits.

Her boyfriend had really been a dick. One way in which it affected the rest of us was the fact that he made her go on the pill so he didn't have to buy condoms. While I spent little time thinking about it, her strange mood swings were actually a result of the contraceptive...which mostly went away after she stopped dating him. I overheard the girls talking about how she had gotten off them and was feeling much better, apart from the occasional headache...

Like I said...surrounded by girls, AND girl conversations. I was a pretty popular guy when it was footie night and the fellas needed a place to chill.

As the day drew closer my time around the other girls intensified, but so did the teasing I suffered around Taylor. When we weren't hanging out she was coming over to talk to Jaimi, flashing her panties at me or playing with a lollypop with her mouth. Part of me wanted to take her right there and give in to the urges, but the other part of me suffered from different urges – the ones that I was feeling for Meghan. More and more I wondered if I could talk to Taylor about playing it casual, taking a break and trying other things, but every time Meghan smiled at me I heard Sarah's voice in my head, asking if I could just wait until after the wedding to avoid any trouble. The fact that she thought there was some magic waiting to happen gave me hopes and helped me postpone my confessions, at least for a while. Little did I know how these events were coming together to change my life forever.

---

It was the day of the wedding, a day that in my mind would live up to the hype of being the most unforgettable day of one's life. I was in the car with Taylor, Mum and Jaimi, while the others were going to meet us there in separate cars. Taylor kept rubbing her fingers up and down my thigh when no one was looking; hiding my awkward boner was all the more embarrassing since Jaimi kept looking back from the front passenger seat to say something to one of us. It was bad enough that Taylor had been constantly teasing me, never mind trying to hold a conversation with my little sister while trying to hide a pitched a tent under my jacket.

I should point out that I'm really not a sex deviant; the day was about love and romance and looking elegant, and it was these things that I noticed in the girls around me when we got to the venue. Jaimi and Meghan, two of Sarah's bridesmaids, were wearing their hair long and free, a look which I adored on Meghan and never saw with Jaimi running around playing sports all the time. Lucy – the third bridesmaid – had hers tied back to fall down between her shoulders. She said she wore here hair out all the time so doing something fancy with it was her way of looking her best. I couldn't argue with that logic – she looked absolutely fantastic, and part of me wondered why I couldn't have been partnered with her instead of a fuss being made over Taylor.

As the rest of the family began arriving, Taylor suddenly pushed me aside, pressing her breasts against my chest and kissing me hard. I gasped into the kiss as her hand groped my cock, making it bar up yet again. I just couldn't get a break!

"Almost time for your surprise," she giggled quietly. "We should wait until most people are drunk, so no one notices us missing...ESPECIALLY your mother. I know she gets tired after a long party so maybe if she disappears for a nap..." She slipped a small flat card into my hand. "Here's the spare keycard. Room 17, third floor, let's say...2:30? I'll be waiting...and don't hold back or go easy on me." She winked and wandered into the room, finding Jaimi quickly.

I wondered briefly if she was going to be the rough kind or the submissive kind once she started having sex. I guess either worked for me, and even though she said that was how she wanted it I had my doubts about it being special enough. In the end I figured if she wanted it rough and needy then she'd get it; maybe it would turn her on.

---

The ceremony was perfect. Sarah looked amazing in her white dress, with a little white silk rose pinned to one strap. The bridesmaids all looked great in their light blue dresses, and Taylor and the other girls of the family all wore darker blue outfits of the same style. Everyone was happy and once the bride and groom left the church, it was time for the celebrations.

By the time I had arrived the party was in full swing. Meghan and I both made a toast to the new husband and wife, the food was amazing and Taylor was getting along with everyone. Eventually the dancing started and the drinks came out, and it wasn't long before everyone had thrown back a few. I know this sounds a bit odd, but trust me...our family is the happy, pleasant sleepy drunk kind, not violent, stupid, or full of bad words to spread about each other.

At some point I lost Taylor while talking to the guys, but I kept an eye on the time; I knew at 2:30 I was expected to give her what she wanted so badly. I had to admit that I wanted it too...I was feeling more than a little worked up. Out of boredom, I wandered over to the bar to find something a little stronger than beer, hoping to run into Meghan along the way, but found my way there unhindered. I sighed, figuring that avoiding temptation was probably the right thing to do, since I had promised Sarah not to start anything.

Down the other end of the bar, my cousin Lucy and Jaimi were preparing a set of drinks, something colourful and no doubt mildly radioactive. I approached them and Jaimi looked up, a little nervous perhaps of being seen drinking in front of her older brother.

"You're going to take it easy, right Jaimi?" I asked, making it sound like a statement more than a question. Lucy smiled, throwing her arm around my little sister.

"Come on, Will, you know I'll take care of her...I can hold my liquor better than you can anyway!" she said with a grin, clinking glasses with Jaimi and tossing it back before I could reply. Jaimi looked at her and at me, then shrugged and did the same, her eyes widening as she swallowed the concoction. Lucy laughed, pulling her hair out and letting it hang loose as she started pouring another drink. I shook my head, snatching one of the two glasses from Jaimi and winking at her, taking a sip as I wandered away. It was lucky I had my back turned to them; my mouth lit up on fire as the brew slipped down my throat, scarring me for life – or at the very least, the next few hours.

After another drink or two I noticed Sarah wandering over, smiling and holding a drink herself. I knew she wouldn't get drunk today, but still she was often so tired out from just one that she would probably crash faster than any of us, even the party twins mum and aunt Ellie.

"I think, little brother, that it is time you gave me a dance!" she declared, and put her drink down to lead me by the hand out onto the dance floor. A moderately slow song was playing, so we stuck to the standard waltz position, my hand on her hip and hers on my shoulder. She smiled at me, and I smiled back. She really did look stunning in that dress. Its beautiful yet simple design was what allowed her to stand out so much more in it. She had never looked so gorgeous, and I couldn't help but notice.