The White Summit

Story Info
A white knight comes and takes his prize – an Indian mother.
5k words
4.28
108.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VENIN
VENIN
131 Followers

This story is fantasy, not intended to offend at all, no hidden negative messages to any group of people: it's JUST a fetish. Saying that, I'd greatly appreciate feedback, suggestions, comments, prefer private messages as I like to directly communicate with those that send messages. Everyone in this story is of the legal age limit (18 years or older).

***

Siegfried walked through the Indian street, dragging along his giant sword, his once-gleaming armour stained in blood and dirt, his heavy shoes lagging along the dusty road, the people whispering about the tall, white, blond, short haired, blue-eyed foreigner. On a usual day, the red bricked shops and rickety built stalls would be bustling --but not on that day, on that day they all paused, watching in awe as he strode past them. The air was strong with exotic spices, intoxicating his senses, the hushed voices slowly fading away as he concentrated his focus. His stomach empty and his mouth dry, he was a weary man after his long journey. Siegfried stopped a man in front of him and spoke politely in English.

"Excuse me, can you please tell me where The King's palace is?" he spoke in a commanding, strong tone, the scar down the right side of his face giving off an aura of intimidation

The Indian man spoke little English, "Umm, please, umm please wait." He rushed to the corner, found another man and put him in front of Siegfried.

This man spoke English. "Oh, the palace? It is the tallest building in the distance."

Siegfried looked at that castle. "I see, thank you."

He continued walking, onward to the castle.

*

After a long walk, he stood in front of the large Indian castle. The stone walls, large columns, and various lookout posts gave the impression that this was a place that was always on guard. The colouring of the castle (a fading shade of white) and various potholes showed indications of past encounters. Two guard's men stood in front of the gate, Siegfried towered over them.

They held their spears at him, "Hey! What is your business here?" the large glowing orb from his sword was emanating a bright light; they'd never seen anything like it.

He spoke stone-faced as always. "I have not come from conflict, I just request a council with The King. I have an offer for him...If it is ok I will sit here and wait."

The officers went away, calling a higher official to deal with the matter. When their superior saw him, his mouth dropped.

"You fools! Don't you know who that is? Let him in at once!"

The gates opened, Siegfried casually strolled into the palace. When inside, he saw The King, a regal man wearing a red tunic and red pants. He had a large trimmed beard and dark brown skin.

"Ah, Siegfried, what brings you all the way here?"

"I come not bringing conflict, I only ask for a place to stay and eat, in return I will aid this town in whatever matters need addressed."

The King stroked his beard, "Ahh, so what can you do for us? We are not in need of new soldiers."

"Well, Sire, when I came here, I saw a group of bandits, I dealt with some already, if you need the rest taken care of, I would gladly abide."

The king scoffed. "Really? You all by yourself took care of those bandits?"

"You may see for yourself, north bound by the town's entrance."

The king whispered to one of his men. "Go see if he's telling the truth, go!"

The king was not convinced, but then his gaze went towards the crystallised sword that Siegfried carried. At first he thought it was a purely decorative piece, but upon closer look, it was so much more.

The king gasped. "My lord, is that?"

"It is."

The king fell on his knees, "Oh my...please, slay all the bandits within our reach, I will give you everything you want! You can stay in the mansion, t-the one right next to us, we will give you food, as many women as you want!"

"Thank you, all I request for now is a shower and something to eat, I will then be on my way to complete your request."

"Yes, yes, anything!"

Siegfried bowed his head solemnly and was then taken to the solider barracks. The place was emptied for him, he took his armour off, had it cleaned, showered, ate. He then went out to the outskirts to deal with the town's problems.

After this, Siegfried's name spread around town, mostly to the women. Whilst he was in the shower, a female attendee caught a glimpse of his body; she'd never seen anything like it: large muscles, hairless body and a member the size of which she never knew existed. Many of the Indian women were eager to meet him...

*

After he had left to take care of the bandits, an order was sent throughout the town: all women aged 18-28 were required to come to the castle, voluntarily, of course. Siegfried was not just famous for his swordsmanship, but also his giant vigour inside the bedroom. The castle wanted an appropriate amount of women to meet his needs. As it turned out, many, many women were eager to answer the call.

The barrack showers were closed off: only women allowed as they readied themselves for Siegfried's return. It was a hectic scene; up to 150 tight, supple, brown-skinned Indian beauties running around in glee, completely naked, their clothes in a giant heap, wedding rings in an iron jar. There was feverish discussion as the women bathed together in the hot, steamy stone-floored showers.

"My gosh, do you know who he is? He's a lone white knight that frequents Asia, going town-to-town, doing deeds, taking women. I heard his penis is larger and wider than anything any of us have seen before!"

"He is so handsome, his large muscles, his body, just having him, such a great white man on top of me will be amazing, my family is so proud."

They were not just there to be showered; they also needed to be groomed, as this Indian town was very eager to impress The Great White Knight. The women were getting their vaginas shaved, making them look as appealing as possible for Siegfried. One of the women given the task of shaving was Sunita, a 38 year old widowed mother of one; she was clothed in a grey sari as she shaved a 19-year-old Indian girl's vagina.

"You think he will pick me?" she asked Sunita, "he will make love to all of us, of course, though I do think he will spend most of the time with me, as I am the prettiest, I am worthy of a white man like him." She looked down at the woman shaving her vagina and sighed, "Sunita, if only you were younger, you're pretty too, he would've had you."

"Yes, maybe." Sunita was indeed pretty, in a different time period she would've been known as a MILF. She had soft brown hair, light-brown skin, gorgeous hazel eyes, a very pretty face, plucky lips, a curvaceous natural figure, large breasts and a round, peach-like behind. In that time period, due to age bias, she was not thought of as desirable, yet she was, very, very desirable.

The loud pitter-patter of the showers, the young women running around, their delicious nude wet brown bodies being pruned to perfection, this went well into the night, the women's excitement only rising as the hours went by.

*

Siegfried came back, easily dispatching all the neighbouring bandits. He walked into the town with a different reaction than before: this time he got the red carpet rolled out for him. Siegfried remained humble, politely nodding and thanking the grateful people. A short, weasely-looking Indian assistant was given to him; he led Siegfried past the mob of people, to the castle gates. Once there Siegfried was shown his quarters: a three-story, European-style mansion. The assistant led him inside.

"So, this meet with your needs?"

"Yes, it's more than I could ask for, thank you." Siegfried took off his armour, striping himself down to his white briefs. He then took out a small circle object from the briefs and examined it.

"So," said the assistant, "You will have many women soon, you planning to impregnate them all?"

Siegfried looked at him with distain. "What kind of man sires a child with no intention of raising it? I will do no such thing, no, with this tool I am holding. I will be able to release my ejaculation with it not touching the woman's insides."

"Oh I see..."

"You best make your leave. The women will be here shortly."

"Yes Sir."

Once they got told that they were going to meet Siegfried, the Indian women got very excited.The tension between them all was palpable, they were buzzing. They wore grey robes to conceal their bodies as they went from the barracks to his residence.

Men gathered around outside the gates to take a peek at the ladies, some having their wives and sisters among the women. Some were jealous, many were proud, all of knew the truth: Siegfried was going to outperform them all.

Once inside, the women plus the helpers equalled to 160, an amount fit for a man like Siegfried. He was already in his room, naked, awaiting them. They got naked when they entered inside, the Indian women standing together, brown cheek-to-cheek, their vaginas shaved for this purpose, their supple tight Indian bodies tingling with the thought of a big white stud on top of them. They went up the stairs, towards the bedroom, onward to their lusted after white knight.

When they opened the bedroom door, their collective jaws dropped. He was standing naked, his toned arm muscles, large hairless frame, rock-hard thighs and a thick 9-inch, long hard white cock. They'd never seen a man like him before, in fact, redefining the term for all those involved.

He looked at them calmly. "Please, make a queue, come when signalled. You four, please."

The women ran to the bed with huge grins, they sat together, tingling with excitement, their expressions signalling high delight. He strolled to them, his cock fully erect...

30 minutes later.

"OHHHH MY GOD! PLEASEEEE!" the woman shirked so loud that the castle guards could hear. She cummed quickly, squirting all over the sheets, trembling, her body drenched in sweat. Siegfried only got half his cock in her, which was better than most, as many cummed with just the tip touching their vaginal lips.

To the left of him, heaps of Indian women sat on the floor, some watching, some sore, all sweating, all of them stained in large amounts of cum, their shiny brown bodies laid out all over the mansion. Siegfried was on his latest offering.

"Ohhh, Sir yes!" she moaned in broken English. "OHHHH YESSS!" she was finished in about a minute, all it took was a kiss and one centimetre of his thick white cock. He gently shoved her aside for the next woman, his patience growing weary.

He whispered to himself while holding his member, "Not even a drip, I've not even started."

On the floor, tending to the women's sore spots was Sunita; she was rubbing ointment on a woman's swollen vagina.

Whilst getting himself prepared for his next offering, a figure caught Siegfried's attention, just a glimpse -- a curvaceous glimpse. Despite wearing a dull grey robe, Siegfried was immediately enamoured with Sunita.

He stood up and approached her.

"Are you one of my women?"

She didn't believe he spoke to her at first, Sunita only realised he'd addressed her when she looked up and saw his large imposing white cock above her. Sunita stood up, managing to compose herself.

"I, uum, Sir I am not."

"Well why not? You are quite the woman, your body is exquisite, those hips remind me of my mother's when I was young." (That was meant as a compliment.)

"Umm, thank you Sir, truly."

The other women were in disbelief at what was happening: the glorious white knight Siegfried showing attention to lowly helper Sunita.

He took his condom off and emptied it on the floor. "I would invite you into my bed, but I am afraid it would not be the full experience: I am at eighty-percent right now, I would not be able to give you the full-loving making experience I can muster -- and you deserve."

Sunita couldn't believe what she was hearing, she was speechless.

"Please," he held her hand, "I want you and you alone, I don't want these half-pint girls, I want a woman, and you, my dear, you are one fine woman." He kissed her hand in a very gentlemanly way. "I will go train in the mountains, I return in forty-eight hours, in that time I want a dinner prepared for you and I, afterwards I want to make love to you." He raised his voice. "I hope you all heard that?"

"Yes sir," they all muttered.

"Good...I shall take my leave."

He turned and began walking to the exit, his nude white body stomping away.

"I, umm, I have a son," Sunita unexpectedly shouted.

He turned, looking at her with those steely blue eyes. Without missing a beat, he replied. "Invite him to dinner, that shall be fine."

Once he was gone, the women started gossiping to each other. After he'd left, they all rushed to Sunita.

*

Sanjay, a short, light-brown skinned, mousy-haired teen, was sweeping the steps of his home, his routine interrupted when his neighbour, a homely middle-aged women, ran to him to tell him the news.

"Sanjay, Sanjay dear, you heard?"

"What? What news?"

"Your mother, she is being taken by Siegfried!"

"What!?" he dropped his broom, "Siegfried took my mother?"

"No, he's going to, he will be taking your mother, he personally handpicked her, you must be so pleased." The woman saw the reaction on his face, she politely backed away.

Sanjay was dumbfounded; he didn't expect this in the least. His Indian mother taken by the local white stud, he had mixed feelings about this, mixed feelings indeed. Sunita was congratulated on the street by many people-- all of them women; no man dared even look at Siegfried's hand-picked woman. It was late at night by the time she'd come home

"Oh Son, I'm so sorry, you must've heard the news."

"I have."

"It's so amazing, I can't believe it, a mother like me chosen by a man like him," she looked in the mirror and fluffed up her hair. "This must be hard for you, I'm sorry for that."

"Mother...thank you for having concern, really, but I am perfectly fine with this, my only wish is that I'm not reminded over and over that my own mother will be having sex with this man."

"Son, please understand, this is a great honour, there is nothing dirty about it, despite what people say, this is a very beautiful thing and you for one should be proud of your mother."

"I am, truly... It's late; I'm going to bed. Goodnight Mother," he said with a hollow smile.

She smiled back. "Goodnight, sweet dreams."

Sanjay was able to sort his feelings during the night. He no ill feeling towards Siegfried, none at all, actually, the thought of The Great White Knight taking his Indian mother was something that excited him, he felt proud his mother was being taken by this man. Feeling this way inclined made him feel weak, not his own opinion but rather those of the public, as making these thoughts known would surely get him ridicule and contempt, he was not ashamed yet he knew others would shame him.

While in the bedroom, thoughts of his beautiful Indian mother making love to the heroic white knight excited him so much that he rubbed himself -- multiple times.

The next day, at school, he was all anyone was talking about. When he stepped foot in the building, he was mobbed by a group of males. He couldn't hear exactly what they were saying, just asking him how good-looking his mom is. A male teacher dispersed them, Sanjay slunk away. During class time, by the time the novelty of him faded away, it was up to his two friends, Deepak and Kumar, to grill him.

Deepak spoke with great excitement. "Wow, can you believe he's with your mother? I always told you she's a sexy woman, see I was right? Wow this is so great, a hero like him, taking your mother, it's such an honour. Siegfried took my sister too, she says it was the best she ever had, she was so pleased, so happy. He's such an awesome man; he protects the town you know. We need him around, kicking ass."

Kumar disagreed. "That's disgusting, the whole town's being stupid, he's just a white man, why's he taking our women? This is so wrong, the town's bowing down to him, it's fucking wrong. If I was you I'd be so ashamed of what's going on, I mean it's your mother he's taking. An Indian woman with a white man, tsk I don't like this."

Sanjay acted neutral. "Come on guys; let's not talk about it anymore, eh? It is what it is."

They agreed -- but did pester him with questions during the day. Sanjay knew he could not show his eagerness of the union, so he kept his answers tactfully short, though he was surprised that the large majority were pleased with his mother, only a small minority contesting the union -- all of them clearly reeking of jealousy.

Meanwhile, a group of specialist stylist women had come over to Sunita's home; they were assigned the task of getting her ready for Siegfried. Whilst in the shower, these women gasped when they saw Sunita's bush.

"It's been a long time," one of them remarked.

"Yes, far too long."

*

The time had come. Siegfried completed his training: he'd stayed in the mountains, perfecting his sword craft, his motivating drive being the exotic tantalising motherly-frame of Sunita. He entered the town quietly, going in through the king's routes. He entered his mansion, showered, put a white silk robe over his body and waited for his guests to arrive. Around him, chefs were busily cooking a meal.

It was early-evening. At Sunita's home, her stylists had stayed with her throughout the day, making the final touches. Sanjay was given the day off from school, he had been sitting there, watching people come and go, giving his mother the most extravagant clothing, congratulating him on this joyous occasion. Sanjay hadn't seen his mother for the entire day, the palace wanted Siegfried to be the first man that saw her.

On her way down the stairs, Sunita was covered by a sheet, the two ladies being very careful not to give anyone a peek. She was then put into a rickshaw and taken to the castle. A small gathering of men and women were in the streets, cheering her on, slapping her son on the back.

They got to the castle, the rickshaw stooping just at the door. The women covered up Sunita, led her inside, to her Siegfried. They dropped the sheet on the ground, unveiling her to him. She was wearing an embroidered white sari dress, her bare-midriff on show, a decorative sash around her shoulder, a gold head-dress, the finest jewellery of the state around her neck, hands and arms decorated with traditional symbols, all capped off with the final touch: the red bindi on her forehead. She was the perfect representation of Indian beauty.

Sunita stood with her hands clasped together, a nervous smile on her face; Siegfried approached her, leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm very happy to see you, you look fantastic."

Sunita was buzzing from the touch of this superior gentleman. "Umm, thank you."

He put her arm around his, "Shall we?"

"Yes, please."

They walked to the dining room, Sanjay following suit.

Siegfried spotted Sanjay behind him. "Oh you must be Sunita's son, pleasure to meet you."

"Y-you too, Sir." Sanjay walked with a quiver in his step, looking in awe at the man who promised to defile his mother.

They entered inside the dining room; Siegfried sat on his cushioned chair, at the head of the large table, Sunita on the right, Sanjay on the left. They began to eat their dinner.

During the meal, Sanjay plucked up the courage to ask a question. "So, umm, Sir, why do you frequent around Asia so much?"

He put his fork down and replied. "Well, when I took my leave from active duty, I wanted to travel around here. I've seen many beautiful sights; this area has been very good to me."

Sanjay had follow-up questions in mind: he heard the rumours of Siegfried taking scores of Asian women, island beauties, Thai teens, Chinese princesses, harems in each country, leaving behind aching, sore, eager women in his wake. Sanjay wisely kept that line of questioning to himself.

VENIN
VENIN
131 Followers
12