The White Wolf 02

Story Info
Eric and Dan.
1.2k words
3.47
10.7k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this story are 18 or above.

*****

Eric

The zeme pack had gone into disarray and so both the Vandens and Gaisro packs rushed to get the chance to take it over. It was decided that the younger generation of lycans would pick the new alpha.

I along with Marie and Peter was sent to the pack as a potential alpha from the Vandens pack. We met Carrie, Marcia, and Xavier from the Gaisro pack when we got there. It was assumed that if an alpha found their mate in the Zeme pack they would take control. Both packs were hoping for a mated pair from one of their alphas and one of them got it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan

We were still going to school after my friend Pete died. It was hard. I was there and saw the brutal killing of 52 pack members including my friend Mike and his mate Pete. I never wanted a mate if that's what would happen to you if you were gay. Which I was.

Mike and I had shifted for the first time together. We were supposed to be finishing our senior year together. Being two of the oldest in senior year and having the same birthday kept us close. He told me of his mate when we first shifted and I told him to wait to tell Pete until he was 18 or he shifted. Both happened on the same day. Being 18 and gay was hard when you couldn't be with anyone else in the pack without the worry of getting killed.

We were told that 6 alphas were going to be joining our pack from the Gaisro and Vandens pack to see who would take over. The elders in the pack were running it for now and they were hoping for a mated pair so that our pack would not be overrun by the other 2.

I kept my head down and didn't look for trouble but it always had a way of finding me. Trouble came in the form of a 6'2 dude with shaggy blonde hair dark brown eyes. He was completely toned and happened to be one of the alphas coming to take over. He was also my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric

I was the one destined to be mated to a man. He was gorgeous standing at 5'8 with a runners build black hair and green eyes hidden behind thick black frames that were unusual for a Lycan.

I was barely able to walk by him without mauling him but I managed. I knew we had to keep this a secret or the both of us would be dead. The thought made me snarl and although I knew I was right I wasn't happy with it.

I found him later at his locker

"Hey. I'm Eric." I said in my baritone voice.

"Dan" he replied.

"So you know..."

"Don't say it" he ground out before he made a hasty retreat. Damn his ass was cute.

I would have to get him to open up another way.

It turned out that Dan couldn't stay away from me for long. The mating pull was too strong.

"Follow me" he demanded.

I did as he asked and followed him into the woods behind the school. He knelt down and began taking off my jeans. I was powerless to stop him as he tried to swallow my 9" dick. He choked when it reached the back of his throat which made me leak precome and subsequently led to a moan from him.

"Fuck Dan"

He moaned on my dick and I knew I was about to shoot my load. I started to ram my cock into his eager mouth and blew my load partially on his face and partially in him mouth. He cleaned up my cock zipped up my jeans and got ready to leave.

"No. You haven't come yet lovely," I said.

He moaned as I dropped to my knees and repeated what he had done to me on his smaller dick of about 6". He came much faster than me making me think that he was a virgin.

After he came I pulled him into a searing kiss.

"Fuck I'm not going to be able to stay away from you Eric."

"You know we can't be apart for long until we've completed the mating ritual. D."

He smiled at the nickname I had given him. "Okay here, midnight. We'll complete the ritual and be able to stand 10 minutes without having sex."

I kissed him "Can't wait D."

I came back at midnight but didn't see my mate. He called me over to a tree where he had set up a blanket. I had brought lube and we were kissing the moment we laid our hands on each other.

He ripped my clothes off and I complied doing the same to him. He was was moaning like crazy and already begging for me to be in him. I scissored my fingers into him quickly not having the patience to wait.

"In me. Now Eric."

I complied and completely sheathed myself on the first push. He was panting hard and I knew that I had hurt him. I peppered kisses all over his face and he started to move under me. I couldn't wait any longer. I rammed into him quickly mumbling his name and grunting. He was moaning and screaming my name. He quickly bathed our stomachs in his seed and I filled him with mine as I bit into his neck.

We were both coming off of the high of our mating when we realized that Marcia was in the forest. I couldn't get up fast enough and she was off.

I knew we had precious little time left if any at all. I decided that shifting and fighting was the way I wanted to go.

"Me too" Dan said. I had forgotten about the mental bond two mates shared and nodded as I turned.

"Eric. Your wolf is black!" Dan exclaimed. That was not normal. I was usually grey and tinted blue in the moonlight.

Dan shifted next into a white wolf. That was not normal either. Were we the two mates from the story? I wondered. But we didn't have time. Marcia had come back with Carrie, Peter, Xavier and Marie with her.

This would not be hard. There were only 5 of them and I was ready to kill. I didn't realize they were just a distraction. The rest of the pack had come as well. Dan managed to alert me of that fact before he was killed.

I killed the wolf that killed my mate and 10 more like him. I was then caught by the throat. I don't know who it was but soon enough I saw a white light with Dan in the center and I walked towards it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another pair of mates were killed that night under the moon that saw their mating and accepted it. Marie found her mate in the pack as well and took over control. The first woman alpha which was also hard to swallow for the pack but they wouldn't lose another alpha to old traditions.