The Whore Chronicles Pt. 01

Story Info
Sophie is abducted from her life.
2k words
4
48.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I: The Beginning

Chapter I: Birth

Born on June 9th, 1969, Sophie Izbell was always an innocent girl. She started life normally,in a hospital in Rochester, Minnesota...

"OHHHHHH" screamed Mrs. Izbell. Lying on a stretcher as they carted into the room. She could see her husband, the nurses, and the doctor. But the seemed far away. What was real, what was present was the pain of her slowly stretching vagina, the numbness in her legs. They got her in the room and propped her legs and back up, and the doctor said that it was time. He told her to push, and she did. The pain doubled as the new life began to force herself out of her tiny cunt. She grasped for her husbands hand and found it quickly. She pushed again and she felt the baby travel closer to her gaping slit.

"I see a head" said the doctor, and she could feel it. As it began to peep out of her vagina, she pushed again and squeezed her husband's hand, digging in with her nails, and drawing blood. He cringed but didn't say anything. The head began to slip out, and then the shoulders, and the wife was in tears.

The pain was like none she had ever felt, and the doctor pulled out the baby, and out came an onrush of residual fluids. The baby screamed, and the mother gasped, the pain beginning to ebb. With the baby now in her arms, she named it. Giving it back to the nurses, she slept.

Now 20 yrs. later, Sophie Izbell, had graduated Highschool, started college and bagged a hot guy. Her parents had three more children, all girls, and all envious of Sophie. She was free, she was hot, and she was financially secure. But she was still a virgin.

She had never even given head, and had never been eaten out. She was, however, anxious for the opportunity, and constantly horny. Her only issue was that she was shy.

Chapter 2: Birthday Defloration

Waking up on her birthday, she groggily opened her eyes to see her dog Mitzy standing above her, a big slobber dripping down. It landed squarely in her opened mouth.Now she was awake. She jumped up and spat on the ground. The startled dog fled.

Sophie headed to the kitchen and began to make breakfast. She cracked the eggs and turned on the tv. She had left it on pause from the night before. The image on the screen consisted of a voluptuous woman lying on her back with a black penis down her throat and another white one up her ass. The previous night returned to her in a flash. She looked at her couch and could still see the wet spot from her lube. She turned the burners down and rummaged through the couch cushions. She found the lube, and she found her 8 inch, purple, vibrating dildo, with lead balls for testicles. She lifted it up to her mouth and licked the tip. A wave of horny washed over her and she rushed into the kitchen to turn off her breakfast. Then she stripped herself, found the remote and layed on the couch. Just looking at the woman on the screen being abused like that made her slit throb. She pressed play.

The characters sprang into action. The black man shoved his dong down her throat while the white guy pounded her pussy. Sophie turned on her vibrator and found her clit. She massaged it gently until she noticed the slut on tv begin to cry. Sophie squeezed some lube onto her fingers and the dildo and began to work it into her pussy. After a moment of two, it relaxed and swallowed it whole. In and out she worked it until the black guy grabbed her head and orgasmed down her throat. He held her head with his cock down her throat, stopping her breathing. She began to shake and claw at his hands. Sophies pumping increased, the bitch on tv continued to claw at her lover, and the white man continued to pump. Sophie synchronized herself and held her breath. Finally, the tv slut orgasmed and the blowee released her head. She gasped for air, with the white guy still pumping away.

Sophie wasn't finished yet, so she made two of her own insertions for one of the porno's, and yet she didn't cum. The man got bored with her now loose and relaxed slit, so he flipped her over, spat on her asshole, and plunged himself in. The nubile slut began to cry even more when the black man began to spank her ass. Sophie followed suit with the anal, squeezing more lube first. The white man pulled out and came on her ass and the sight of the spooge pushed sophie over the edge. She cam violently and squirted a little, creating a second wet spot. She pulled her personal purple penis out of her ass and licked it off and went to finish her breakfast without dressing.

After eating, she flipped her couch cushions over and called her boyfriend about dinner that night. She was hoping for more than a kiss at her door later.

Chapter 3: The dinner

Sophie met her boyfriend, Jake, at her door at 8:00 and greeted him in her littlest, blackest dress she had. She greeted him with a kiss, shoving her tongue down his throat as far as she could. She rubbed up against him and could feel his hardon. He pushed her away and said, "Well lets get to dinner, I have reservations." He was blushing and she could tell that he was nervous. As they walked to the car she slapped his ass.

At the restaurant, she reached for things across the table, showing her breasts, as often as she could, and kept dropping things across the floor, which she had to bend over for, showing her shapely ass.

After a dinner of her tempting him and getting him hot and bothered, they went back to his place. He kissed her at her door, and before he could escape, she had the door opened, him sprawled on the couch, and her dress in a heap on the floor. Sophie stripped him of his now unecessary pants and undies and found a throbbing, 6.5 inch hunk of meat. She pulled off her panties and spread her southern lips for his prick. He plunged into her, having them both gasp in pleasure. She began to pump his dick, and she was in heaven. She was a virgin, but she had long ago broke her hymen, and felt no pain.

About five minutes after it began, he finished, cumming deep inside her. At first she thought he'd be up for more, but when she tried to stroke it back to attention, he shuddered and said he was spent. Disappointed in her first encounter, she tried to hide it and said it was great and that she should be getting home, she needed to feed Mitzy. He could tell sophie was disappointed and offered her a ride. She said she would walk and after she had dressed she headed out the door.

Chapter 4: The Walk home

Sophie took the long way home, hoping to clear her head. What she had been building up to for months, no years, had been a dismal disappointment. She neared her street and she had already passed several allies, but this one was different. As she passed it, a voice leered out.

"Hey, you want to make some money?"

She was stunned. Such an offer, within sight of her house. Slightly aroused, she declined and continued on her way. But before she could make it three steps the man said

"If you're not interested, why are your nips at attention."

She looked down and was shocked. Her titties were poking out through her dress. She ignored him and hurried on her way. Then she heard him coming up behind her. She tried to hurry but with heels she could only go so fast. Suddenly a van cut in front of her and the faceless man grabbed her from behind and pushed her into the gaping van.

Once in a bag was fitted over her head and her arms and legs were tied. She felt her dress and panties get torn off and the van began to move. After awhile, she slept, for it seemed like hours since the van left.

When she awoke, she was bound to a chair and the bag had been removed. She was in a single room log cabin. There were two doors, one in one of the bare walls and another down into the floor. A man was sitting on the floor across from her dozing. She tried to stand with the chair and move to the door but the chair was bound to the floor. She grunted with effort and the man stirred. He was white with a reddish goatee and spiked hair. He wasn't wearing a shirt and abs counted to six. His pectorals were rippling and his shorts bulging. He approached her and she spat in his face.

"Not a good start to our relationship" he said, "you may want to treat me nicer in the future, because i decide your fate, whether you go home, become a whore on the street, or more specified use. So depending on what you want you'd best act accordingly."

She spat again and screamed. He slapped her and said, "Look out those windows, do yo think anybody's going to hear you!"

She looked out and gasped, trees, mountains, pure beauty. Which no chance of being heard. He pulled a knife out of his pocket and cut her free. She ran to the door to see it didn't have a door knob. He calmly opened the ground door and walked down the stairs. She looked around and couldn't see anything to help. The windows were barred and there wasn't even a sink. There was nothing else for it. Sophie followed the ginger haired captor down into the hole.

She found herself in a luxuriously acquainted room. Fluffy bed, sink, shower. Everything anyone would ever need. There was another door that he had left open. It was dark in there and she wondered what was in there.

He, sitting on her bed, saw her look.

"Don't worry, you'll go in there soon enough, now sit."

She stood.

"I said SIT."

She sat on the ground.

"Now, until something is decided, this is your home. We even picked up your dog. Now be a good little whore and come please your master. She didn't move so he stood and approached her, unzipping his pants as he approached.

"For the time being, you are my slave, you do whatever i tell you or you will be punished. Understand?"

She reluctantly nodded, realizing that the only way out was to do as she was bidded.

He pulled out his dick for her, still growing, and presented it against her chin.

"Suck it, bitch."

She took his dick into her mouth and took as much of the seven inches as she could.

"Good, you're learning, now, take it all."

She tried to swallow it, gagged, and spat up a little. "I said to TAKE IT ALL." She tried again, failed and was slapped. "Lay down on the bed on your back and open up.

She obeyed, and he followed swiftly, shoving his dick as far as it would go. "Now, swallow, you slut." She swallowed and the extra 2.5 inches waiting admission. She blanched, she had watched deep throating, even fantasized about, but had never been able to achieve it. Now she had 7 inches of dick down her throat and couldn't breathe. He began to pump his dick in and out, and with her squirming for breath, it wasn't long until he was ready to cum. He pulled out and came on her face, to her shame.

"You didn't like that did you." No response. "Well you sure seemed to like it this morning on that porno." Sophie blanched. Who were these people? They were WATCHING her.

"Maybe next we'll try anal, you seemed good at that."