The Whore Chronicles Pt. 02

Story Info
Sophie is deflowered.
2.9k words
3.91
44.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Anal

Sophie was almost excited. This stud capter had offered something she had wanted almost as much as defloration. Her nips began to stand. He noticed and pinched them.

"So, you're getting excited huh." He pinched her nipples between his fingers and pulled them away from her body. "Well that's good, because anal's no fun if the receiver isn't into it. They clench up."

He crawled over the top of her and started sucking her tits, his left hand massaging her swelling pussy.

"Something tells me you like it rough"

Before she could protest he threw her on the floor. He followed her and lifted and bent her over the bed. He spat on her asshole and forced his fingers in. She clenched at first, but then relaxed, letting the sensation wash over her. He continued to slip more and more into sophie's technically virgin asshole, until he had all five. The he slipped his other hand in and pulled apart as hard as he could. She gasped as her asshole gaped and tears welled up in her eyes. One hand let go and her hole began to shrink rapidly. Before closure, however, his entire fist found it's way in and he forced himself up to his middle forearm. She began to sob. He pulled out and pushed back in, even further, this time to his elbow. Now she was balling and she was about to come. He pulled all the way out, stretched her again, let her shrink and then shoved his dick in. Compared to his arm his dick was less painful and more pleasureful. He pumped all the way in and out. She climaxed and began to squirt out of her pussy.

Even though she was coming everywhere, he wasn't finished. While he continued to fuck her, she continued to spurt. After five more minutes, he finally pulled out and came on her face. This time, instead of looking ashamed, she smiled, and tried to lick it all up.

"Well your song certainly has changed" he told her. Is it because i just made you come for as long as your first time ever lasted?" he asked, referring to her defloration with her boyfriend.

"oh my god" she thought, "he's right, i just came from being raped longer than it took my boyfriend to come once."

"Oh, it appears i have shit on my dick, be a kind slave and lick it off."

She obliged without comment

Chapter 6: First Test

Sophie woke up the next day on the luxurious bed. She was well rested and comfortable. After last nights adventures, her captor had allowed her to shower, brush her teeth and hit the hay.

"Expect lots of work tomorrow," he told her as she blew him one last time for bed. She had then swallowed his load for a before bed snack and dozed off.

Now, awake the next day, she saw him dozing on a chair on the other end of the room. She had an urge to try to sneak away, an urge to ask him for a fuck, an urge to piss, and another urge to eat.

Instead of any of these, she waited for him to wake. Her stomach growled, her pussy throbbed, and her bladder stretched. Strongest of all of these was her bladder. For nearly an hour and a half, she held it, fearing getting up would disturb her now beloved and yet still hated captor. Eventually she gave up the fight and released her juices on the bed spread. She began to cry but didn't leave her bed in fear. Her sobbing awoke him and he came to her to comfort her and sat right in urine. He pulled Sophie's naked body from the bed, bent her over a chair and spanked her, saying if she had to go, she should have gone in the toilet. He spanked her tell her ass was red and she was sobbing in embarrasment and pain. What was happening to her? She was acting like a child.

After her punishment, he kissed her cheek and rubbed her ass better. Then he made her breakfast. Back to her normal self finally, she ventured to ask what kind of test she had to take.

"I think today we'll start with the BDSM test."

She blanched. Bondage? Not that. She began to protest. Bet he shushed her. "Don't worry, this is far from the worst thing you'll ever experience, and besides, from what i saw last night, this should suit you just fine."

After breakfast, Sophie followed him through the door out of her room. In the darkness she could make out dim outlines, but that was it. Then he switched on a light. Before her was a large room with many devices of torture and bondage. There was a cross, chains on the floor, a device that looked like a sharpened saw horse, everything she had ever seen on the internet was there and she was horrified.

He told her to head to the cross and hold her arms up. She reluctantly obeyed, now completely under his spell. He chained her arms and legs, and then headed to a crank. He turned it on and the chains began to tighten, lifting her into the air. the reached the apex and they began to stretch her arms apart. She cringed when her arms reached their max and the chains continued to pull. Then he turned that one off and turned the leg chain winch on, pulling her legs down. Fully stretched out, turned the legs off as well. She tried to squirm, but couldn't even budge.

"Now" he said "I don't want to hear a peep out of you." He lifted up a whip and brought it down on her stomach. "I'm going to whip you 10 times, and if you so much as gasp, that lashing doesn't count. So far, we're at zero because you yelled just now. So be QUIET!" He brought the whip down again, this time on her thigh. Again and again he whipped her, cutting her breasts, legs, stomach, and her above her pussy. He had whipped her over 10 times. "Now we're at three." He whipped her ten more times. The blood was beginning to drip off of her breasts. "5" It was getting harder and harder to keep quiet. Before he could reach 10 again, she passed out.

When she came to, all the bleeding had stopped, and there was barely a scratch anywhere. "A good first effort," he complimented her. We'll finish that another day." Go get something to eat and drink and meet me back here. She went to the room and when she returned he was holding almost a hundred feet of long black nylon rope and a ball gag. He beckoned her over to a cot and told her to cooperate. She did and when he was finished she had two long dildos in her ass and pussy, tied in at their fullest, with her arms and legst tied together behind her back like a hog, clips on her tits and clitoris, and her breasts tied so tight she couldn't feel them. He put the ball gag in her mouth, and then went to another swithc which lowered a hook. He attached the hook the the knot that tied her arms and legs together, and then raised her in the air. It pulled at her arms and the dildos were forced further in. He set an egg timer and said he'd be back.

Chapter 7: First Test Part II

It seemed like an eternity to Sophie before he returned. Hanging 10 feet above the ground, her arms and legs feeling like they were going to be pulled out of their sockets. She couldn't scream and her breathing was restricted. All of the sudden, the dildos in her holes kicked on. The pain was immense, but the vibrating dildos mingled and mixed with the pain and soon she came again. Several minutes later, she came again. The feeling began to leave her extremities and the dildos turned off, leaving her to think.

It had been only two days ago when she had lost her virginity. Since then she had given over ten blowjobs, been fucked in the ass, whipped around thirty times, and now she was in the dark, tied to the ceiling, losing feeling in her arms and legs. The scary part was she didn't mine anything anymore in the past two days except her disappointing defloration. Then she realized something. Her dog, what had happened to her.

She began to groan and pull at her restraints. They were tighter than ever, but the struggle, to her surprise, began to excite her. What was happening, this shoudn't be pleasurable? But it was. No longer for her dog's sake, she pulled at her bonds and yelled against her gag. Drool seeped through the holes in the gag and fell to the floor with a splat. Soon she was near orgasm just from pulling. The egg timer went off and a few moments later he came back in and lowered her gently onto the cot. He slowly undid the hook, and then undid her legs, which would moved painfully back into place. Then her arms were released. He poured some oil on her back and gave her a long massage. Her muscles relaxed enough where she could stand, and she tried to say so, but only mumbles came out.

He started when he realized he had forgotten about the gag. He undid it with apologies and the drool that flowed out afterwards seeped down her chin and cheek to the floor. She said she could stand and wanted to go to bed but he wouldn't allow her. Instead, he carried into the bath, which had been preheated. He placed her gently in and then stripped himself, following her into the gentle caress of the water.

He moved his massage further down her back until he was right above her butt.

"Bend over please." He said and she obliged. He gave her ass a good rubbing. Sophie Groaned in pleasure. Now relaxed, her head clear, she asked her question.

"Where's my dog?"

"She's safe, and you'll be with her, whatever fate awaits you."

She was beginning to relax, and she sat back down on her butt now that he had moved back up her back. She leaned back against her captor's chest and he began to massage her breast.

"...that feels, great..." she whispered, and with that she dozed off.

When she awoke, she was in her bed, bound to the bed posts, which she thought was unecessary. What was she going to do, go upstairs and leave through the locked door? He came down from upstairs shortly afterward with a bowl of ice cream and sat next to her. He spoke to her softly.

"Well how was your first extreme bondage?" He asked as he spooned some icecream into her mouth.

"She swallowed the vanilla ice cream and said "To be honest, it was terrible...at first."

"Ahhh.. so you did end up liking it." He laughed. Spooning her more ice cream.

She didn't respond. "It's okay," he said," I can tell you enjoyed it just from your pussy lips. They're getting all hot."

"But anyway, today is a day off for you, yesterday was strenuous for you, you were up there for nearly three hours."

She gasped. Was it really that long?

He fed her the rest of her ice cream and untied her. "There's food in the fridge over there, but don't try anything, there's nothing glass and there's nothing to tie a noose on. The bondage room door is locked but if you want some sunlight, that door there's is unlocked." He said, gesturing to the door in the ceiling. " I'm going out to buy materials for tomorrow, I'll be back soon. Oh, and there's pornos and dildos in the shelf over there by the tv." With that he untied her and left.

Chapter 8: Day off self bondage

She lay in bed for several more minutes then got up to find something other than ice cream to eat. She found a donut, some milk, and a boneless leftover steak in the fridge and sat down to eat. After her unusual breakfast she went to the bathroom to relieve herself, headed upstairs and got some sunlight. An exciting morning so far. She decided she had nothing better to do so she headed down stairs to watch porn and masturbate. She rummaged through the extensive collection and came across a box entitled "How to Bond for Dummies." On the cover was a voluptuous little thing with her arms and legs tied behind her back and no one else around. She opened it up and found two dvds and 500 ft of nylon rope. She put it in and learned.

The first part was nothing but knots, which she spent nearly two hours learning all the beginner ones. Then it taught her about delayed timer releases, like a key frozen in ice or a rope covered in candle wax which would be placed over a flame which would in turn melt the wax and burn the rope. She decided on the waxen rope and lit a candle.

Then after practicing her knots for about an hour she poured wax over a section of rope, placed the candle on the floor tied the first rope so that it reached from one of her bed posts, over the candle, and then to her feet. She mummified her legs, leaving her ass and pussy exposed then continued up to her chest. Here, she wrapped rope tightly around each breast so that they turned a little red. Then she lit the candle, put in her ball gag, and wrapped her arms and chest in plastic wrap. The way she had it set up, when the rope burned through, it would undo all of her leg bonds and hands, which she had now managed to tie to her side so she could masturbate. She also had several dildos nearby that she could use with a little rolling around. She could stay bound as long as she wanted, and when ready, burn herself free. With her hand she pulled the one way tightening cord and all leg movement was lost. She was exhilerated.

She began to pull, which the video had told her was the most fun part of bondage, pulling against her restraints, and she thought back to her time in the other room, where it got most fun when she began to panic. She pulled and at the same time rubbed her pussy. But she soon got bored and went for a dildo. This recquired some inching over the floor, which got her pretty turned on, but once she got it and stuck it in for a few minutes, she was bored again. Then she saw the big one and thought a little pain might help. On her way over to it, the rope on the bed post slipped and she knocked over the candle, which went out. Not realizing this, she reached the behemoth and fought to shove it into her constrained pussy. After she got it in and fucked herself for a few minutes she finally came.

She went to position the roper over the flame and realized that the flame was gone. She began to panic, to yank at her constraints, but she had taught her self too well and the more she pulle the tighter they got. She began to get excited once more as she pulled and the panic welled up inside her. She came as she pulled. She pulled so hard her breast ties tightened ever further and they began to deepen in color. Again and again she came and panicked, until she was reduced to a quivering mass of tears.

"Well well, What do we have here" said a familiar voice. She looked up and almost cried in joy. "It seems that your timed release failed, because it's about 3 in the afternoon now. I think you need punishment for this one."

He untied her and bent her over his knee and spanked her. The tears flowed freely but despite the pain she was happy, he had saved her. He let her down and told her to wait there. He then undid his belt and belted her back, ass and breasts for about ten minutes.

Then he ceased.

"I'm just a slut, aren't I?" she asked. He stopped while rebelting his pants.

"Well of course you are, that's what all this training and testing is for. That's the whole point. I'm just amazed by your progress."

She looked at her feet and blushed,then asked "Will you fuck me?"

He blanched

"Never mind," she backtracked, "That was stupid."

"I'd love to fuck you. This will be the first truly consensual sex with you yet."

She practically glowed, and she got down on her hands and knees and crawled to him. She unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers, revealing once again his throbbing phallus. She took it in her mouth and managed to swallow it without problem. With his dick in her mouth, she pushed him over to the bed and made him sit. He began to groan as she worked his dick with her esophagus, occasionally pausing for a breath.

Within minutes, he came down her throat and he fell back with a sigh.

She looked disappointed and climbed up onto him. "Are you done already?" She mewled.

"We'll have to finish this later, i have to finish our shopping for tomorrow.

He left before she could further secuce him and once again her lover had finished long before she had. But she knew he'd come back and please her.

(Note to readers: I have BIG plans for this, I'm thinking many, many chapters, tell me what you think)