The Whore Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Neighbour makes a home visit.
3.7k words
4.08
111.2k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

I had a feeling that Collette would be making herself extremely scarce the week her parents were away in an effort to avoid me so I made sure I was home Saturday morning as they took off in their car, Collette in the drive waving them bon voyage. They were barely out of the road and I was out of my front door heading across to their house. I was just in time too by the looks of it as I caught the teenage prostitute just as she was getting into her car. The sullen look on her face when she spotted me certainly didn't suggest she was pleased to see me, nor did her words.

"What do you want, you bastard?"

"Charming, especially as I can think of a far better use for that mouth of yours! As for what I want Collette, well I'm sure your father told you I could help you out while your parents were on holiday. Well I want to help you out tonight. At seven, come over to my house and I'll help you out OK. Oh and Collette, make sure you're wearing that sexy little outfit you wore to school most of last year, you know the skirt and stockings I mean. And pigtails, I liked it when you wore your hair like that."

She stammered and started to argue but I cut her short.

"Don't argue whore! Just be there, and don't worry I'll pay for your time, just like last time."

I left her with that though and headed back to my own house.

*

This was a real test of Collette's resolve. I did not expect her to pass it. If she was smart enough and tough enough she would call my bluff, realising that it wouldn't do me much good to inform her parents what she was up to. But that would require guts and I was fairly sure she didn't have them. And as I sat in my living room and watched her come out of her front door at seven o'clock I was gratified to be proved correct. As she turned from locking the front door I was treated to a rare sight. She was wearing her old school uniform alright, and how!

The great thing was that she had obviously gotten a little bigger since she had stopped wearing the uniform, particularly her tits. The cut off, tied at the bottom white school shirt she wore was really quite stretched. Her school tie hung down the middle cutely and the effect was an immediate erection for me. She was wearing a knee length black skirt, knee high white socks and black pumps. And as instructed her brown hair was bunched into cute little pigtails. For all the world she looked like and oversized school girl on her way to a lesson. Oh I was going to teach her a thing or too!

Ours was a quiet enough street but Collette hurried across it like someone with something to hide, I guess she wasn't comfortable being dressed like that! Good, once she rang my doorbell I left the bitch standings there for a full minute before I bothered answering it. When I did she had a face on and was all ready to launch into a full on whinge when I grabbed her arm and pulled her inside.

"That outfit suits you Collette you should use it at your little brothel, I'm sure it would get you lots more business."

She just crossed her arms and scowled at me but she didn't pass comment. She had obviously learned to keep her mouth shut and let me do the running. No doubt she was thinking this might give her and element of control. Well let the little bitch think that, we both knew who was the boss here.

"So what is it this time, " she eventually spat, "another free blow job?"

I smiled infuriatingly as I retorted.

"My, quite the feisty little whore today, aren't we? And Collette that is unfair, I did pay for that oral sex from you. One pound. That's just about the going rate for a gutterslut like you, isn't it? But as I need to spell things out for you here's how it is. Same as last time, you do exactly what I say and I don't tell your poor old parents that their little angel sucks and fucks strangers for cash. Deal?"

"This is blackmail."

"Not really, I don't give a fuck if I tell them or not. I'm sure I can pay for another prostitute quite easily doesn't have to be you, slut. But is it is I keep my mouth shut next time I speak to your old man. So make you mind up"

Her silence said it all.

"Right, if that's it for your pathetic pleading then lets get started, I've got so much I want to do. First, I think I should teach you some manners though. The way you speak to me and look at me is totally unacceptable for a fucking little whore to her better. From now on you will call me 'Sir', and to reinforce that get over her get over my knee and I'm going to give you a good hard spanking!""

Another look of disgust followed, would the dumb cunt ever learn? Still she eventually complied and reluctantly crossed my sitting room and laid herself tentatively across my outstretched knees. My cock grew more as her soft teenage breasts pressed against my legs and her pigtails trailed down too. In an instant I had the hem of her black school skirt on my hand and had flicked it up to reveal her white cotton panties. I hauled at them to wedge them between her ass cheeks, all the better to see them and then raised my right hand up.

"Collette? Sweetie? I want you to count each spank after I deliver it and to thanks me for it. You can count up to twenty, can't you?"

That was a mean jibe, I know but I enjoyed it and enjoyed the shiver of fury it brought from the teenager.

Then I brought my palm crashing down on her soft orb of a bum cheek and relished the high pitched yelp, the bright red hand mark as it materialised and her surly voice stating.

"One. Thank you Sir."

A sly grin spread across my face and I slapped down my second spank, targeting and finding the impact area of the first.

"Ow! Two. Thank you Sir!"

I gave her the twenty spanks I had promised, each one turning her bottom redder and redder. Her voice was getting angrier and more frustrated with each count. It was music to my ears. Still I wasn't intending to merely spank the bitch so on the last spank I slid her off my knees to the floor where she sat rubbing at her ass and glowering at me.

Abruptly I stood up and very quickly pulled my shirt, shoes and trousers off and tossed them on the floor. Collette, busy picking herself up, looked and me questioningly. I was only too happy to fill the dumb bitch in.

"You can take the rest off slut!"

She was on her knees by now and reached up to grab the waistband of my boxers. I sighed and swatted her hand away.

"Stupid girl! No hands, you can take my shorts and socks off with just your mouth!"

Her lip fairly curled at that prospect but at least it was starting to get through to her that she was little more than a servant to me when we were together and she had no choice but to do what I told her. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation as her soft hair brushed against my lower stomach while she hooked her teeth over the top of my boxer shorts and pulled them down only to be greeted by my hard cock springing up and prodding her in the face much to her disgust. I chuckled at her misfortune and directed her to my socks as my erection just got bigger. I probably should say here that in anticipation of making Collette do this I had been wearing these socks for the past two days and to be fair my feet are pretty sweaty anyway. As my little whore discovered when she dipped her head down towards my feet. Her nose wrinkled, she coughed and I thought she might cry but fair play to her she used her teeth to bite the end of my right sock and began to struggle with it, hauling it off.

The smell was obviously annoying the hell out of her and after she got the first one she tore into the second and was only too glad to spit it from her mouth and glare up at me.

"Have you ever had any of your clients ask for a toe job Collette? No? well their quite the fetish, never had one myself, think you can manage one? Don't shake your head at me bitch! It was a rhetorical question, get your slutty mouth down there and lick each of my toes clean!"

Another round of dissenting moaning followed by my explanation of her role in things later and the little piece of shit whore had my big toe in her mouth and was licking between it and the next toe much to her distress. It was a particularly gratifying sensation to feel her tongue lapping reluctantly at my hardened toes and knowing I hadn't washed them for a couple of days just made it all the sweeter. When she was done with my right foot I unceremoniously pushed it forward so the whole front of it (five toes) were inside Collette's mouth and pushing her cute little cheeks out. Predictably the little cunt wasn't too happy about that either but fuck it by then I could have cared less.

Five minutes later and she had grudgingly done the same to my left foot and I was ready to get up to something else. As she knelt there no doubt readying another teenage whine I grabbed the end of her school tie and jerked it hard towards me. The knot instantly tightened around her neck and I immediately had her attention.

"You've had it easy so far bitch but now it's time some of those whore holes got a bit of a workout!"

She was trying very much to maintain her hard, working girl exterior but the way her eyes blurred and her lip trembled I was sure I was looking at the same innocent little neighbour I had been eyeing up for so long Taking a few dozen cocks for cash had not quite hardened her up yet. I got down on my knees with her and easily reached under her skirt to tear her panties off and without warning pushed their tattered remains into her mouth.

"I don't want to hear any more of your shit Collette. Unless I tell you don't say another fucking word!"

I think she was taken somewhat by surprise by this sudden change of pace and I pressed home that advantage by flicking her skirt up again over her waist and positioning myself right behind her ass. I reached my hand under her and roughly rubbed her pussy as I hissed at her.

"How much do you charge for anal sex?"

That got a reaction! She bawled into the panties in her mouth and shook her head and bucked her body. She spat the panties out and pleaded back to me.

"I don't! Not yet! I've never done that! Please! No! Don't do that!"

I laughed throatily as I grabbed her right pigtail to pull her face around to look at me.

"Well tough shit whore! It's about time you did it! It should get you a hell of a lot more business in the long run I reckon!"

She sobbed and whimpered but I think she knew that I was speaking the truth in so much that she would eventually be doing it if whoring was her choice of career, maybe what I was doing was bring that all home to her, the reality of life. Of course I didn't care, I just saw the opportunity to fuck what, from where I was kneeling, looked like the tightest little asshole imaginable!

I wasted no more time and balanced my slick cock head on the base of her back at the very top of her bum cleavage. I gave it a little stroke and on cue a little drop of pre cum emerged and dribbled the length of Collette's ass crack. Then I prised her tight buns apart and directed my straining dick in between. She was still mumbling so I shoved her panties back in her mouth and then grabbed both her pigtails as I thrust my cock into her tight, puckered hole.

And damn was she tight!

I gripped her hair tighter as I forced my dick further and further into her and before long she was impaled on my member and I slowly drew my cock back out only to slam it back in, by big balls smacking noisily against her ass cheeks. And so began a hard five minutes of ass fucking for Collette. I had no doubt that she would remember her first time at anal sex, though probably not with any fondness. I gave an animal like grunt as I thrust hard and fired my load deep in her ass. I gave a shudder and finally removed my shrinking, spent dick from her backside. But to her surprise though I wasn't finished, I hooked the underwear out of her mouth and shoved my messy dick in the whore's mouth and demanded she 'clean it bitch!'

The fight seemed to have left her momentarily as I expected her to argue but instead she took my cock, straight from her ass, and sucked on it compliantly. Maybe she thought that now I had come her evening session was over. Once again the dumb bitch was wrong. For the moment though I enjoyed the obvious distaste and revulsion on her face as she sucked and licked me clean. I waited until she was finished before stepping back and addressing her again.

"You'll be pleased to know I don't have any intention of continuing to use you like this Collette. After all there are plenty other whores out there, sexier than you too. But I'm a sentimental kinda guy so I want a reminded of our time together so you are about to learn a new part of your chosen profession. Now stripping might not be quite as extreme as whoring your body out but it might earn you some cash in the future, don't you think?"

She was boiling at my condescending comments but kept her lips buttoned, the fact I had said I wouldn't black mail her again seemed to have hit home. She listened as I continued.

"So what we are going to do is make a little movie that will always remind me of our 'special' time together. So that when I'm lonely and need something to cheer me up I can watch and be cheered up. Here take this, it can be your prop."

I handed her a boiled sweet lollipop in a clear wrapper.

"What you are going to do is suck on that and give me a nice slow strip tease and while you are doing it I want you to be speaking to me. More specifically talking dirty to me, nasty to me, swearing like a trooper using every filthy, nasty word you know and telling me what you want to do with my big, hard cock. You'll be sucking that cute little lollipop while you strip and once your naked, no on second thoughts I want you to leave your tie on, but once everything else is off I want you to push that lolly into your cunt and for you to wank yourself off, cum all over it, then for you to lick that lolly clean. In short it will be perfect wank material. Understand?"

She looked at me like I was the basest pervert on earth as she asked.

"And that's it? We're done then? You leave me alone and don't tell my folks?"

"Once you've left here tonight, yes. I my not be finished with you tonight though."

We both knew she would do it. What did the bitch have to lose? It was fun watching her face as she weighed her options before truculently agreeing to my proposal.

I left Collette pouting on her knees in my living room as I went to my bedroom and retrieved my video camera. I was pretty please with myself, my plans were going exactly to plan so far. When I returned, camera in hand I sat myself down in my favourite armchair, naked with my dick slowly showing signs of life again and waved my hand at Collette to hurry her up and start.

"And make it believably nasty bitch or we'll just have to start all over again!"

That vile reminder seemed to do the job as the teenager pushed herself onto her feet and began to dance and sway like a lap dancer as I filmed her. Acting like a prick teasing slut was a role that I just knew would come naturally to her. With her still fully dressed (minus her knickers of course!) she unwrapped her lollipop and sexily began to suck on it. That was a real prompt to my dick to spring into life again. As she removed it from her lips she finally addressed the camera.

"Mmmmm. Are you ready for me John? Are you ready for your little fuck slut? Ready to give me your, big, hard, wet cock?"

I smiled as the little slut reached her hand under her skirt and imitated playing with herself, giving the camera a lovely flash of her shaven cunt.

"Do you want to see my boobs? Of course you do, you're bound to want to see my soft, teenage tits. Here let me lose the blouse."

She clumsily unbuttoned her shirt, leaving the tie on and dropped it to her side, her white bra followed in short order and I was left with the sight of Collette, topless bar the dark tie running down between her sweet young tits. She cupped them in her hands, her finger then reaching up and playing with her hard, brown nipples. Squeezing them for the camera while she looked at me.

"You like what you see John? You like by big tits? You want to stick your cock in between them while I give you a tit wank?"

Then she played the lollipop over her tits, up and down between them before popping it back in her mouth cheekily. She may have been coerced into doing this but the slut was doing a good job convincing me. She turned her back on me and bent over, her skirt riding up to display some thigh before she flicked it to reveal her ass cheeks for a moment. Then, with her back to the camera she undid her skirt and let it drop to her ankles leaving her in just her tie and socks, looking good enough to eat. She spun around to face the camera, her legs nicely apart to show her pussy as she plucked the lolly from her lips again and spoke as she ran it down to her pussy lips.

"You like this? I'm so hot for you John. I want you cock in me, anywhere, my mouth, my pussy my ass, they're all yours to fuck, yours to own. Oh John, I'm getting off thinking about you!"

And with that she slipped the lollipop inside her cunt and began to push it in and out with some velocity. I focused on her as her fingers got in there too and she masturbated furiously, no doubt wanting this over quickly, and soon enough she gasped and groaned and some clear liquid spurted out and came all over her hand and the sweet it held. I zoomed in on her face as she held the lollipop up by her face, hesitated, then shoved it in her mouth and began to suck on it trying her best to hide her disgust. I filmed her for a while then shut the camera off and grinned at her.

"There, that wasn't hard, not for a natural slut like yourself."

"Fuck you , you bastard, I'm out of here!" and she began picking up her clothing.

I grabbed her arm to halt her and twisted it so she faced me.

"Where do you think you are going bitch?"

"But you said..."

"I didn't say we were finished tonight you dumb cunt! Look at my dick! It needs sucked again so get on your fucking knees and suck it!"

Her face dropped at the return of my harsh voice and the realisation that her escape from my house was not so easy as she had envisioned. But she was consigned to obedience by now and said nothing more as she shank to her knees and took my stiff cock in hand, I sat back in my comy armchair and enjoyed an excellent reluctant blow job while I picked up my camera and filmed it, the footage amazing on playback of my teenage neighbour slurping and sucking on a huge cock in POV style. I came in her mouth this time, instructing her to pool it and open her mouth so I could film the sticky puddle on her tongue. The I threw a five pound note on the floor and instrcuted her to go and pick it up between her teeth it was her 'fee' for the night. The vicious look she shot me was captured beautifully on camera.

Finally I told Collette she could go home. But with the proviso that I kept her clothes. This meant she would have to cross the street stark naked, something she eventually agreed to so desperate was she to be free of me.

At my front door as I put on my outside light (much to her annoyance) she demanded of me again.

"And this is it, right? No more threats or blackmail?"

I smirked and opened the door.

"You heard what I said bitch , now get out I've got a video to watch!"

Of course I would not keep my word, the bitch could not be that fucking stupid, could she? Certainly when I had this tape now...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers