The Whore of Babylon

Story Info
From young virgin to Madam in a few easy steps.
3.7k words
3.89
21.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSmith82
JSmith82
18 Followers

Episode 1: From virgin to cheating slut

Chapter 1: Losing my virginity

Where did it all begin? Where did I start my career? How did I go from a sweet college eighteen year old to being a professional girl and a Madam?

Ah, the memories!!

Let's start at the beginning.

My real (married) name is Jennifer Harrison and I was eighteen and a very nice clean girl, a virgin, till I was eighteen. I had kept my virginity for my husband, for my wedding night. I was proud of this and happy to do this. This was till I got seduced by Jack.

Jack was the party boy, one year older than me with lots of sexual experience. He had probably screwed half the girls in my class. I was his challenge. I refused to sleep with him, I refused to let him touch me, I refused to talk to him. Over a period of six months, he wore down my resistance with flowers, love notes, playing the besotted lover who couldn't live without me. Eventually, I agreed to go out with him.

The first few dates were very decent. Just holding hands, a nice dinner and movie and then home with a peck on the cheeks. He wanted more but he pretended not to. Finally one day he asked me for sex and I said no. I said it was for my future husband. He instantly said that, he wanted to marry me and be my husband. I asked him to speak to my parents and he did. There was a very quick engagement and the date was fixed.

Then one day, he took me on a date to a lovely restaurant where the food was good, the alcohol flowed freely and I got very drunk and glassy eyed. He told me it was not safe for me to go home and I should take a hotel room. I said, it was not safe for him to drive either and he should get one too. Wonder of wonders, he had enough money only for one room. So we got one room and I was too drunk to figure out what his plans were.

In the room, he asked me whether I was happy to marry him and I said yes. He then said that he would like to see what he was getting and I said I couldn't understand. So he said, he wanted to see my naked body. I guess I was too drunk to understand what was going on but, I did put on a show of prudery. I refused and he said, "Now, now! We are almost married aren't we?"

So, I allowed him to kiss me, first on the lips and then on the face and slowly he continued down to my neck, kissing me and giving me goose bumps. Soon, he had one hand on my left breast and was kneading it very gently. Our lips were locked in a passionate kiss and his hands were taking liberties with my tits through my clothes. In a well practised move, he quickly slipped his hand into my blouse and pulled one breast out and put his lips on the nipple.

This was the first time a man had seen my breast and the very knowledge of that excited me. His touch sent tingles through my body and his kisses of my areola and nipple and his sucking caused me to melt. I had neither the strength nor the inclination to refuse him anything he wanted. He slipped his hand in and bulled the right breast out of the blouse and lavished his attention on it. Soon, he was sucking on one tit and squeezing the other, while I stood there, still fully clothed with my tits hanging out in his hands.

He kissed me on the lips, on the nipples, every where. He caressed my body and my breasts and I started feeling tingles between my legs. I felt my pussy moisten, my resolve weaken and the urgent need to be fucked real hard by a man. Soon, I got him off me and pulled my top off and got the bra off to give him free access to my tits. Did he love it? He was like a man possessed. He went mad and attacked me with a gusto and enthusiasm which was very enjoyable for me.

With his lips on my breast and me moaning, I noticed his hand had moved to the back of my skirt and he had pulled down the zip. In the back of my mind, I realised that precious virginity was in danger but my body did not care. He was so good that, the feelings he was giving my body were now more important than keeping that troublesome virginity. Somehow, something gave and I started moving my hips to give him help in pulling down my skirt. Soon, I was standing before him in panties only and he was playing with my tits and kissing me.

He lay me down on the bed and started rubbing my back and touching me all over, getting me more and more excited. His faint caresses on my breasts alternating with squeezes were accompanied by kisses on the lips, on the neck and all over my front. This was getting more and more exciting and somehow of my own accord, my legs parted, my pussy creamed and my nipples stood up very hard.

I guess he was a man experienced in the ways of giving a woman pleasure and he knew when I responded. Very slowly and imperceptibly his hand went lower and lower on my body till he had his hand on my snatch over my knickers. He rubbed the area sending goose bumps up my spine. I was moaning and getting more and more excited when he slipped one finger under the panties and into my virgin pussy. He felt the resistance and said, "You are a virgin!'

"Oh, baby! I've been saving it for you."

That set him off into a frenzy and he began rubbing my clit and my pussy lips and commenting on how wet I was. He kept kissing me and saying things like, "You have the nicest pussy in the world. It is lovely and wet. I love to fuck it."

That sort of dirty talk was very stimulating and I got wetter and wetter. Eventually, I got sick of his touching me through my panties and I put my hands down into the band of my panties and began pulling it down. He got the message and did it himself. Soon my pussy (very hairy at that time) was exposed to Jack's leering eyes. He looked at it with amazement like it was the first he had ever seen.

He touched it very gently, rubbing the lips and the clit and getting me more and more excited. Soon, he knelt down and planted a kiss between my legs. I had heard of this but never imagined what it could do to me. I squirmed with the sensations going from that centre of my legs to the top of my head and made some encouraging noises. He did not need much encouragement and started slowly licking the clit running his tongue from back to front, making me squirt cum onto his tongue.

Soon he was licking me and sucking on my clit and getting me more and more excited. My pussy was wet and incredibly hot. It felt shallow and empty like it needed something in it to fill it up. I pulled his head closer to get him to suck harder and make me more excited. Then it happened. The sensations built to a peak and like a dam it burst, sending waves of pleasure through my body starting up from my cunt to the depths of my soul.

I was uncontrollable. I went into spasms and began crying out, "Oh, my God! Oh, my God!"

Jack took advantage of the moment and during my spasms quickly took off his shirt and his pants. He stood in front of me in his underwear. When I stopped my orgasm and settled down, he said, "Here darling! Pull my underwear down!"

I looked into his eyes and could not resist. I pulled it down releasing his erect cock. This was the first time I had seen an erect penis and I was fascinated and scared. The size of that was not much but it seemed massive to me. I feared what that weapon would do to me. I wondered whether it would fit into my delicate frame. Would my pussy handle something that big?

He saw the fear in my eyes and said, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle. First you need to touch it and get used to it before it enters you"

He made me touch it, caress it fondle it and watch it grow bigger and harder in front of my eyes. The mechanics of watching a cock stand up was fascinating but that fear about his size still lingered. When I told him that, he said it needed lubrication to make it easier to enter my body. The best form of lubrication would be my saliva. So, with some reluctance I started on my first blow-job.

He guided me through the process, telling me to start by licking the tip, then licking the shaft from tip to root. He made me take the tip into my mouth and suck on it. Then he taught me to open my mouth fully and relax my throat so it would go all the way in. He taught me to suck while he educated me in the pleasures of being fucked in the throat (at least pleasures for him). I learnt how to give pleasure with my mouth. After a while, he pulled out and said, "I better stop before I loose it an blow my load."

The thought of swallowing that stuff was disgusting at the time but looking back now I realise how much I have changed. The taste of cum is delicious for me today.

Anyway, back to Jack. He knelt down in front of my open legs and licked and sucked on my pussy till I was desperate to fuck. I said, "Jack, please!"

"Please, what? My darling!"

"You know what. I want you in me!"

"Oh no, baby! You gotta ask me to fuck you real nice!"

""Jack, Fuck me! Fuck me real nice! Fuck me hard with that gorgeous cock of yours!"

He needed no more encouragement. He stood up and aimed his cock at my pussy and started rubbing me up with it. The wetness seeping out of my pussy made his movements more and more exciting but I wanted it inside not outside. I said, "Quit playing around and fuck me!"

"Baby, it is just there. Put your hand forward and take it."

I was desperate by then. I held his organ in my right hand, parted my pussy lips with my left hand and guided him in. He pushed and encountered resistance. It hurt like bloody hell, let me tell you. I bit my tongue and said, "Darling, push hard and I will be yours!"

His push into me sent searing pain into me like I was being stabbed with a hot poker. The pain went deep into me and I screamed. He put his mouth on mine to prevent me making too much noise. Then he withdrew and pushed back in. The pain was less this time. Each subsequent pelvic thrust became less painful and more pleasurable as he fucked me. I pushed back at him to meet his thrusts and began enjoying it. He was a very good lover and he could hold on for a long time. He varied his thrusts, sometimes deep, sometimes not so deep. He kept going for what seemed an eternity till he moaned, "I'm cumming!" and he released plenty of his love juice into my body.

I did not cum. I have never had another orgasm with Jack since that first one, when he got me off with his mouth.

I got up and looked down at the blood mixed with his cum pouring out from between my legs and I loved the sensation of belonging to a man.

We spent the evening together and Jack recovered enough for us to fuck two more times. We went home and two weeks later I discovered I was pregnant. Even though we were getting married, I couldn't tell my parents. Jack organised an abortion which went horribly wrong. The net result of that abortion, as I found out many years later, was that I could never have children. A few months later we got married.

Chapter 2: Losing my innocence:

During all the parties before the wedding, I kept bumping into Michael, a middle aged teacher from my school, who kept dropping hints about how he liked my young body. He became more and more explicit. Some of my friends knew about Michael. Apparently, he had the reputation of being hung like a horse and being a really good lover. Michael was the ultimate catch and all my friends kept telling me to go for him since he was the best lover ever.

Well, I guess, I got carried away. I craved for the ultimate orgasm. I wanted a well endowed man. So I agreed to meet Michael outside the diner I worked, after work one day.

He was the perfect gentleman as he escorted me to his car, opened the door for me and even gave me flowers. We drove to his house without any sense of impropriety. He was very nice and spoke about everything except his real intentions.

His house was empty. He had been divorced some years ago and his wife took off with the kids. He led me in and I went with him quite excited but also worried about what would happen. I was going into a stranger's house just a few days before my wedding.

He sat me at the table, poured me some wine and started small talk. Soon, the ice melted and we were talking about things that I wouldn't normally speak about. The alcohol probably loosened my tongue. I spoke about Jack, about loving him, about looking forward to the marriage. Then he asked about sex with Jack and whether it was fulfilling. I said it was and he smiled and said, "You think it is but you have no one to compare him against. Tonight, I will teach you the real meaning of love making"

Then he looked me in the eyes and said, "Are you scared?"

"Anxious, worried but not scared."

"Well then let's get you comfortable."

He took me upstairs to his bedroom and took out a package for me. I asked him what it was. He told me it was something special for me. When I opened it I found an expensive one piece bathing suit, which he asked me to put on while he waited for me.

When I was changed, he changed too and we went to his pool and had a dip and frolic for some time before coming out. He dried me, with the swimsuit on and took me up where he said, "I really would love to fuck you, now!"

I was shocked by his frankness but I felt a tingle run through my body starting from the core of my sex from between my legs. I looked him in the eyes and said, "Do you say that to all girls on your first date?"

"No! Just to special ones."

With that, he pulled my swimsuit off my shoulders, down my body and down the legs, leaving me naked in front of him. He dried my naked body and paid special attention to drying my tits, arse and between my legs. The sheer eroticism of it all made me gasp.

"I don't know why I am doing this. I love Jack, you know."

"That is love, this is sex! They are not related and in any case you need to know what a real man is like, not that namby-pamby fiancé of yours."

While saying this he had already started playing with my nipples, stroking them, tweaking them and pinching them. The sensations spread from my tits to my cunt and I felt weak at the knees. I sat down on the bed. He pushed me down to a lying down position and continued his assault on my tits. I thought Jack was a good lover but he was nothing compared to Michael. That man made awesome use of his fingers and lips on my nipples and breasts to make me start moaning and panting.

While he was sucking on my nipples one of his hands moved to that special spot between my legs. He was caressing my clit, first very gently and then the pressure and tempo increased. One of his fingers slid into the hole while he was rubbing the palm of his hand. The other hand was rubbing up and down my leg.

The sensations from my special spot, the thrill of cheating on my fiancé just before getting married and the fact that this was only the second man to see me naked coupled with his fingers became intensely erotic. I was creaming and my pussy was dripping wet.

Pretty soon, I felt my orgasm coming on and it felt like a rush of water pent up behind a dam ready to burst. It kept building and I was gasping. With a scream of, "I am cumming!" I felt it burst its dam and the waves of pleasure came on starting from my pussy to my very soul. I was exhausted by this time but strangely wanted more.

When I looked at Michael, he looked pretty smug like the cat that got the cream. He looked me in the eye and said, "My turn now!'

He stood me up and made me take off his shirt. I rubbed my hand up and down his naked chest and allowed my fingers to play with his nipples. I kissed them, sucked them and made them hard. He kept making guttural noises which were meant to be encouraging, but a man with a hard on has no conscience and no control. Soon, I sneaked a hand down to feel his package and gasped. Man, that felt big!

With encouragement from Michael, I pulled down his pants and then slowly his underpants, getting a massive cock into view. Considering my long involvement in the sex industry, I can safely say that, that was the biggest cock ever. The size frightened me and I gasped. I couldn't hold it between both my hands. I looked at him and said, "That thing is going to tear me apart! I can't do this."

"That's what they all say, but believe me bigger is better. I'll be slow and gentle."

With that, he made me lick his cock and give him a blow job which was impossible given the size of that monster, but I tried and he moaned, groaned and showed his appreciation by pulling me head closer and closer. He stood me up, kissed me real hard and said, "Now you learn what real love making is all about. After I am through with you, no other man will be able to satisfy you."

With that, he lay me down, spread my legs, gave my pussy a good licking causing to cream even more and then aimed his cock at my pussy. He played with the outer lips and the clit with his cock and rubbed me getting me more and more excited, till I forgot the size and said, "For God's sake, just fuck me!"

He aimed the tip of his cock with one hand, at my pussy and stretched out the lips with his other hand. Then he slowly pushed his cock in. Though I had been having sex for some time now, this was bloody painful and I nearly screamed but he quickly put one hand on my mouth. His cock stretched out my pussy beautifully. The pain was momentary but the pleasure was out of this world. It took a few thrusts and I was enjoying the feeling of being properly stretched out. His cock touched my insides in places I did not know existed. He touched me at the entrance to my womb and in every nook and cranny of my very open cunt.

He fucked me slowly and sensitively till I started enjoying it and thrusting my hips back at him. Then he looked me in the eyes and said, "Enjoying this?"

"Make it harder and faster and I will really enjoy this!'

So he increased his tempo going in and out at an increasing speed and force. His thrusts pushed the air out of my lungs and I kept hitting my head on the back of the bed but I was in heaven and I did not care. This was true sex and I was a real woman being fucked by a real man.

The sensations from my pussy kept building and building and eventually I gasped, "I'm cumming!" and the sensation came in waves. I had had another orgasm, but Michael kept pounding away. Man, he had endurance. The size of his organ, the thrill of cheating and the sheer eroticism of the moment gave me two more orgasms before Michael exploded in my pussy along with my fourth orgasm.

I lay there spent and enjoying what had just opened. When I opened my eyes, I saw Michael taking pictures of me naked, with my legs open and his cum pouring out from my pussy. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Just taking pictures for my secret album!"

When he finished, he brought out his album and showed me pictures of other women he had fucked and photographed. Some I recognised as the 'faithful" wives of friends but others were unknown. " What happens to these pictures?"

"Nothing, they are here for my own enjoyment."

Soon, in the after-glow of a well enjoyed fuck, we talked and arranged for more meetings. I would tell Jack I needed to work overtime and I would meet with Michael. I enjoyed the deceit and the cheating more than the actual sex but whatever my reasons, I made arrangements for regular cheating with Michael.

JSmith82
JSmith82
18 Followers