The Whore of Babylon Ch. 02

Story Info
From virgin to Madam in a few easy steps.
2.2k words
2.92
10.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSmith82
JSmith82
18 Followers

I have had too much negative comment. As a result, I have cut this down considerably from a six part story to a two part story. This will be my last effort.

*

Chapter 3: Losing my conscience:

Even while I was going through the formalities of my wedding to Jack, I was planning how to keep trysts with Michael. I craved the feel of his body on me, in me and his arms around me. I guess I rationalised it with various thoughts- Jack was not a good lover, what I did with Michael was just sex not love, etc, etc. Oh, the excuses I made to myself!

For a few months after the wedding, I was faithful but only because I never got a chance to be out with Michael. Soon, life returned to some semblance of what could be considered normal. Jack got a sales job and was working till late and we needed my income for the mortgage. I managed to convince Jack of the need for me to do "extra shifts" to make money. These "extra shifts" were at Michael's place having sex and satisfying my urges.

Soon , the problem arose when Jack started checking our household accounts. If I was working so many "extra shifts" then where was all the money going to. I was in a bind- I couldn't tell him about fucking Michael and I couldn't give up on Michael either. So I spoke to Michael about it and he said he would pay me in cash to cover for the lost money. Reluctantly, at first but soon very eagerly, I started accepting cash for sex. I guess this is when I changed into a professional prostitute.

The money I made from Michael was pretty good and soon I was hooked onto the cash as much as onto the sex. The next stage in my voyage began when Jack lost his job and I was the sole provider. My wages from the Diner and the "extra shift" were not enough to cover the expenses. So I decided to expand my operations and turn a few tricks. This was when I took my professional name of Hannah.

When Jack was off looking for work, I was off looking for clients. I learnt quite a few lessons in those early days. The most important lesson came one day when a mark took me to a movie. We were in the front row of an almost empty cinema. The lights went out and his zipper opened. He pulled out his cock and got me to play with it and make it hard.

I was pretty good at this and he was soon suppressing a lot of moans while I fondled his cock and balls. I played with the tip and the shaft and pressed it and masturbated him. He, in the meantime, had his hands in my blouse and was squeezing my nipples and my breasts, very hard causing me a lot of pain while doing so. Naturally, I hated it and wanted to finish him off but he had other ideas. He pulled my head down to his crotch and made me suck him. I was pretty good at blow jobs by then and I put my best efforts into it.

I licked the tip up and down and round and round. I sucked at the tip while I jacked his cock. I opened my mouth out wide and took the head in. Soon, I was sucking the tip of his cock while he was holding back gasps and moans. I had his cock in my mouth and the entire shaft went in when I relaxed my throat. I allowed him to fuck my throat, while he squeezed my tits, causing me a lot of pain.

Eventually, he got sick of this and caused me to bend forward with my arse pointed out at him. He pulled off my knickers and played with my pussy and clit, just enough to get me wet. When I was wet enough for his benefit, he aimed his dick at my pussy and pushed in.

This was a man in a hurry. He was in a public place and wanted to get his rocks off. The fucking was short and very unsatisfactory. He finished, pulled out, pulled his pants up and walked out the cinema. I ran after him shouting about what he owed me but he only looked back at me and laughed. Another passer by said, "You should get your money upfront, lady!"

That was an expensive but very important lesson- always get your money first- no point in getting screwed twice.

It wasn't long before I had a big clientele and a lot of money pouring in and it was getting more and more difficult to hide my activities from Jack- poor trusting, unsuspecting Jack. He went out looking for work everyday and I went out selling my body and paying the bills.

Chapter 4: Losing my anal virginity

This went for about a year and the double life was taking its toll. Suddenly Jack got a job offer selling car parts as a travelling salesman but based in another city. Part of the deal was he had to be a family man and the boss wanted to meet with me and the family.

I wondered what that was about. I never had to attend an interview for Jack to get a job. Something sure felt fishy. I discussed this with Jack but he desperately wanted a job and I couldn't turn as many tricks as I would have liked to if he was at home. So, we went off to this interview with Raymond, Jack's new boss.

Raymond was a most charming man with impeccable manners and gave absolutely no indications of his real intentions. The interview was a load of inanities and basically a waste of time. After a half hour, Raymond called his secretary in. She was a very pretty blonde with very sexy legs. He told her, "Susan, can you take Jack here and fill in the new employee forms, please?"

Well Susan and Jack took off, with some enthusiasm on Jack's part as I noted. After they had gone and the door closed, Raymond started asking me about our finances. I explained how times had been tough since Jack lost his job and how he needed this job.

"Well, he can have it if you play ball!'

"What do you mean?"

He winked at me and said, "I think you understand. I can tell you are a woman with experience and I would like to sample some of your experience."

Well I got the message loud and clear and decided I needed to send my own message. So I said, "Well my experience is available at the right price."

So, we struck a deal. Jack would get a travelling salesman deal with good wages and conditions and a company house and car while I would give Raymond some of my "experience."

Man, did I give him some experiences. We fucked in his house, in my house, in motels, in his office, everywhere you can imagine. Raymond was not as well endowed as Michael but what he lacked in size he made up in technique. He could hold off on his orgasm for much longer than any man I knew. He taught me quite a few new positions and he gave me more orgasms than any other man I had fucked and by then I had fucked many men.

One day, in the comfort of my bedroom on my marital bed, Raymond taught me the pleasures of anal sex. He had thoroughly worn me out with foreplay and with oral sex and my pussy was dripping. At that point, He stuck it in me and fucked me for a while setting off one more orgasm. Suddenly he pulled it out and put it to my butt-hole. I pulled away and said, "Not that hole! It is virgin."

Well, he didn't listen to my protests, just said I didn't know what I was missing and pushed it in anyway. The initial pain was searing and felt like a red hot poker in my bum. I tried to scream but he had his hand over my mouth. He told me to relax my sphincter and try to enjoy. I did just that in spite of the pain, and he pulled out only to shove it in harder. A few thrusts and the pain gave way to a pleasurable feeling. Soon I was enjoying this and heaving my bottom and pushing it at him in pleasure.

He finished off with a soothing sperm enema in my arse and I did have an orgasm. I was hooked. I loved anal sex and I would do anything for this man and the pleasures he gave me.

Chapter 5: Losing Jack's inhibitions

Soon, the hiding and the affair were taking its toll on me. I couldn't continue. I begged Raymond to let me go but he said he had a different idea. He wanted Jack to join in willingly. I was to tell Jack I wanted variety in our sex life and Raymond would do the rest.

What did happen was a company party, where Raymond invited Jack to become a swinger. His wife and he had an open marriage and Jack and I were invited as well. Jack spoke to me and I pretended to be coy but soon said, "Let's have dinner together and then we'll talk."

At dinner, Raymond and Heather were the perfect hosts. She had prepared a wonderful meal and we enjoyed ourselves. There was no mention of what we were doing there. Finally, Raymond told Jack, "If you don't mind, I'll take Jenny for a walk and you and Heather can get better acquainted."

Of course, Jack didn't mind! He could barely disguise his excitement and I showed some nervousness for his benefit. At the door, Raymond said, "Looks like we are all on the same page here. We'll see you two in the morning for breakfast."

We went out and walked a block before doubling back and Raymond got me back through the back door. He had a one way mirror in his bed-room and we could watch what our spouses were up to from the other room. It was better than watching a porn.

We watched as Heather undressed Jack, gave him an awesome blow job, then lay back and got Jack to return the compliment. Jack was really good at eating pussy. Heather's moans and movements showed that she was enjoying the taking as much as the giving. We watched them fuck and the excitement made us horny enough to do it in our room.

There we were in adjacent rooms with each other's spouse. I guess heather knew about the two way mirror but Jack did not know at that stage.

Over the next few weeks, we initiated Jack into swinging, swapping, group sex, orgies, everything. He was a very enthusiastic convert. He still believed that I was the coy wife who had been pushed by him and his boss into this new and exciting life-style.

Eventually, I convinced him that, I should charge for my services and we could get rich. So we set up a company, 'Babylon, Inc.' This was my way of getting the working title of 'the whore of Babylon.' I thought it was very smart.

Within a year business was booming and Jack had to leave the job and work for me. I set up a brothel and got many women to work for me. Some joined because of the money, some I blackmailed into joining, some were naïve University students who needed the money and there was Elle. She was slightly mentally retarded and didn't know how to earn a living. I taught her the profession and she made some serious money.

Chapter 6: Losing everything

Many years passed like this. We had a thriving business, we were rich and happy but had no children. We had investments, properties, stocks, etc. Then came the crash, pardon the pun.

One day, I had the police at my door. Jack had been in an accident. He had been killed and had killed 7 other people with 12 injured, some seriously in a 7 car accident. The problem was, they had found a suicide note in his car. The accident had been deliberate. Jack had AIDS. This hit me the most, since I must presumably have it too and who knows how many people I gave it too.

Since he had done it deliberately, all the families of the dead and the injured sued his estate, which meant me. My business crashed since everyone knew I had AIDS. I was forced to liquidate all assets to pay all the litigants. This left me a bankrupt with no viable source of income. I was out on the street living on social security.

So, to answer your question, do I regret anything in my life and if I had a chance would I do it all over again, I guess the answer is clear. I regret everything I did. I will never do any of this again if I had my life to live over.

JSmith82
JSmith82
18 Followers