The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 06

Story Info
Benita and Stacey are together, but will it last?
3.4k words
4.59
14.7k
1

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,244 Followers

Chapter 6

"Love at Last?"

Benita was asleep that Saturday morning in the bed of the home which had quickly become her second home. The queen-sized bed, with its soft quilt covers and firm, supportive mattress always gave her a good night's sleep. The solid, wooden bed-frame had proven quite useful in the kinky games that she and her latest lover, Stacey loved to play.

Benita had been happier this past week than she had been in quite a long time. She had not only found a lover who accepted her cock but she had accepted it herself. This breakthrough along with the pleasures she discovered her cock could give her via a willing woman, explained why she had practically moved-in to Stacy's bed and life.

In the week since they hooked up, Benita had gone home only to fetch some clothes and write a note to her parents telling them that she was staying at a friend's place and not to worry. Benita would go to school and then go right to Stacey's place. Once there she would do whatever homework she had and then help take care of baby Dean. Not to mention spending time in and out of bed with Stacey. In short it was a week of sexual exploration and self-discovery.

Stacey entered her bedroom and had to smile at the sleeping form of Benita in her bed. Stacey had brought Benita home to be just one in a long list of female conquests that she had brought here. Stacey was not afraid that Frank would find out; that was never a worry or concern for her.

Since Stacey's husband, Frank, was away from home so much they had agreed some time ago that she could have sex with as many women as she liked. The only provisions were: 1) that she only had sex with women 2) that she did not play around while he was in town and 3) that she was discrete.

Frank knew that she was successful in bedding women and when the mood struck him he would ask her about her various exploits. This would usually lead to hot and passionate sex, once the story was told. As for Frank himself he never played around, he simply had a lower sex drive than Stacey; work seemed to drain this out of him.

All that changed for Stacey after that first time with Benita, now all she wanted was Benita; this scared and excited her. On one hand it was good and satisfying to have a steady lover as beautiful and skilled as Benita, because of this Stacey was happy. On the other hand this "fling" had already passed finding a safe outlet for her sexual urges and grown into a full-blown affair.

Stacey always knew one of the risks of playing around was to become attached to a lover. That is why her policy was to have sex with a woman only once or sometimes twice, any more than that and Stacey knew you were asking for trouble. It had been a week of the wildest and most incredible sex of her life, with a woman she had already had sex with so many times, she had lost count.

Stacey could hardly believe that she was standing in her own bedroom wearing nothing but a slave collar bringing her lover a cup of coffee. This was something she never did as she was always the one in charge, in and out of the bedroom. Stacey couldn't resist Benita, and had already proved that she would to anything for her newest and greatest lover. By Wednesday, Stacey's submission to Benita was complete. Even then Stacey had to ask Benita to become her Mistress and explain what that meant.

Needless to say Benita jumped at this opportunity and fell naturally into the role of Mistress, as she was a natural Dominant. Stacey had never seen herself as a submissive, but indeed she was a Switch, and loved to serve Benita, her new Mistress. Since Benita collared Stacey Wednesday night, the intensity, frequency and kinkiness of the sex picked up considerably.

Stacey placed the cup of coffee on the bedside table and tucked the teaspoon she had also been carrying behind the lamp, out of sight. Carefully Stacey pulled the covers back and exposed all of Benita's body, complete with cock, fully engorged in "Morning Wood." Stacey shuddered in excitement and whimpered when her eyes fell on the cock she worshiped. Softly and carefully Stacey got on the bed and crawled between Benita's thighs, making sure not to touch Benita at all.

Stacey brought her mouth, which had already started to water, close to her Mistress's cock. As soon as she could Stacey wrapped a hand around the base of the monster cock and her lips around its head. Stacey closed her eyes as her lips descended on the shaft of the exquisite cock. With cock firmly in mouth, Stacey moved her hand from the base of Benita's cock down to her pussy where she gently pushed two fingers inside. Stacey began to finger-fuck Benita while she gave the same woman a blowjob. Being able to do this was just one of the reasons Stacey was infatuated with Benita and her cock.

Benita moaned lightly in her sleep and began to stir as she started to wake up, yet Stacey pretended not to notice. While she continued her efforts to please Benita, Stacey watched Benita's face intently, out of the corner of her eye. Benita's eyes opened and a luxuriating smile crept across her face as the bliss of the moment washed over her. Slowly Benita looked down and saw Stacey steadily sucking her cock and fingering her pussy. Benita growled and shifted her groin as the expert ministrations of her lover and slave continued to wash over her.

"Bring me my coffee, Woman," Benita ordered in a sleepy manner.

"Yes, Mistress," Stacey said before giving Benita's cock a final lick.

Stacey got out of bed as quickly as dignity would allow, picked up the cup of coffee which was within arm's reach of Benita and presented it to her. Benita looked at the cup of black liquid and then up at Stacey with a displeased expression.

"This is NOT how I like my coffee and you know it, Woman!" Benita said, punctuating the last word as she stared at Stacey in a stern manner.

Between Stacey and Benita, they both knew that when Benita addressed Stacey as "Woman" she was really addressing Stacey as "slave." This gave Stacey a shiver down her spin each time she heard Benita say the word and Benita got a jolt of excitement each time she said it. Benita didn't have a problem with addressing Stacey as "slave" she just liked the sound of "Woman" better.

"I know, Mistress, but I also know that you like to watch me do this," Stacey said with a giggle she tried to hide as she put the coffee down on the bedside table.

Stacey grasped her right breast with both hands, directed the nipple at the cup of coffee. Stacey glanced between the cup of hot liquid and Benita's face as she squirted out a sizable amount of breast-milk into the cup of coffee. Benita's lust-filled face was all the thanks Stacey needed and she smiled to herself as she picked up the hidden teaspoon and stirred the coffee. Once again Stacey presented the cup of coffee to Benita but this time Benita nodded her approval and accepted the cup of coffee.

"You may resume your morning duties, Woman," Benita said in a commanding tone of voice, accentuating the last word, once again.

"Yes, Mistress, Thank you," Stacey said with a nod and started to enter the bed once again.

"Make sure not to spill my coffee, Woman," Benita said sternly before she took a sip of coffee.

"Yes, Mistress," Stacey said as she crawled in between Benita's thighs and resumed her oral and finger ministrations.

Benita sipped the coffee as Stacey continued to suck her cock and finger her pussy; life was good. With the ample experience that Stacey had not only servicing Benita this week but lovers in general, it didn't take long before Benita clumsily put her cup of coffee down, as her orgasm drew nigh.

"FUCK! Cumming! Don't miss a drop, Honey!" Benita said as she tossed her head from side to side and thrust her hips up.

Stacey almost choked, not only on the fat cock shoved down her throat, but also because of Benita use of an affectionate term for her. Stacey didn't have long to be shocked as Benita's cum started to explode out the end of Benita's cock and down her throat. Benita loved the sensations of a swallowing throat around the end of her cock and this prolonged her orgasm. Once Benita was spent she slumped down and took a moment to recover from her intense orgasm. Stacey simply let the cock slip past her lips and licked it clean, before descending down to clean Benita's pussy.

Once Benita had come to, she looked down at the steadily licking Stacey with a wicked smile that nobody saw. Stacey was well engrossed in her work of slit-licking when Benita grasped a large clump of Stacey's hair. Without a word being said by either woman, Benita directed Stacey up and onto the bed lying on her back, with her arms and legs spread wide, pointing at the four corners of the bed. In quick and nimble fashion Benita tied each of Stacey's limbs to the bed, one to each corner.

"You're lucky that I love the taste of your pussy, Woman," Benita said with a hunger in her eyes as she crawled between the helpless and bound Stacey.

"I am thankful each time for the privilege of having you eat me out, Mistress," Stacey cooed as she involuntarily shifted and rotated her pelvis in eager anticipation.

Benita reached around each of Stacey's shapely thighs and took each one in a firm grip, and stopped Stacey's movements. Benita leaned forward and licked the very wet pussy, which was hers to do with as she pleased, from bottom to top. Benita spent the next few moments licking and sampling everywhere on Stacey's pussy and groin except her clitoris or vaginal opening. Stacey almost came when Benita sucked Stacey's clitoris at the same moment she shoved two fingers inside her pussy.

"OOOOOHHHH, Mistress, thank you!" Stacey said in near tears of joy as Benita kept up her dual assault on both clitoris and pussy reaching for the "G-spot."

Benita continued to eat Stacey's pussy with all the extensive experience she had gained this week eating this very pussy.

"OOOOHH God, I love you, Mistress!" Stacey screamed out as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Stacey shook so violently, it was as if she was having a seizure.

"I love you too, Baby!" Benita said as she paused to look Stacey in the eyes.

The instant their eyes locked Stacey knew too much had been said. Both women knew simply by the look in her eyes that the other was genuine in her assertion. Stacey heart leapt into her throat as her being flowed out of her pussy and into her Mistress's eager mouth. Stacey threw her head back, closed her eyes as she rode out the rest of her climax.

As Stacey breathed heavily she kept her eyes firmly closed as Benita took her last few licks of Stacey's pussy. Stacey's pussy felt cold and neglected even mere seconds after Benita stopped licking her pussy. Stacey felt movement in the bed and kept her eyes closes yet in her mind she envisioned what was happening.

Benita crawled up and hovered over Stacey's body, her eyes never wavering from looking at Stacey's closed eyes as she did so. Benita, the tigress, hovered over her prey and examined the face of the still-closed eyed woman. With a shift of her hips, Benita ran the head of her cock up and down the wet slit of the pussy she had just ate.

Stacey whimpered and bit her lip in reply, yet still couldn't look Benita in the eye, not after so shocking and personal an admission. Yet Benita wanted to see the expression in Stacey's eyes when she entered her, she always did. This is why good, old-fashioned "Missionary Position" was her favourite; she could see her lover's eyes.

"Beg me, Woman," Benita commanded in a softer, lower voice, speaking just inches from Stacey's face, breasts already kissing breasts.

"Please, Mistress, please fuck me with your big, fat cock," Stacey said in a soft, yet sensuous voice.

"No, beg me . . . Ben," Benita said before she kissed both of Stacey's lips with her cock and her lips, at the same time.

Stacey's eyes shot open and she looked at Benita in surprise and confusion as Benita smiled warmly back at her, running her cockhead up and down Stacey's slit, all the while. Stacey wanted to keep her mouth shut and not say a thing, but there was a hunger in her own heart and she could see a need and desire in Benita's eyes. Stacey knew exactly what Benita was looking for . . . what she needed to hear.

"Please, Ben, make love to me," Stacey said with a loving smile on her face.

"As you wish, Baby," Benita replied with a loving smile as she shifted forward.

Stacey took a deep breath as Benita's cock entered her pussy, she always did. It didn't matter the countless times that very cock had been where it was now, Stacey always drew a breath in shock. Benita always made sure to wedge her cock all the way inside Stacey, and hold it there on the first thrust. Both Stacey and Benita loved the sensation of first entry and wanted to prolong it.

The two lovers had found a way of getting into a position to allow the full length of Benita's cock to enter Stacey, even when Stacey was tied up "spread eagle." Benita had then discovered that if she shoved a little harder she could press her cockhead against the entrance to Stacey's uterus. This sensation always made Stacey growl with lust and drove her nuts, this time was no exception. Benita withdrew her cock and then started to stroke Stacey's pussy with long, slow, steady strokes.

Stacey shuddered in reaction to the clearly soft, sensuous and clearly romantic coupling. The ropes restraining Stacey's legs twanged when they suddenly tightened, as Stacey tried to throw her legs around Benita's waist. Stacey wanted so desperately to dig her heals into Benita's ass to help shove Benita's cock into her harder and faster. Stacey started to buck her hips to increase the pace of the fuck but Benita simply withdrew her cock altogether.

"Fuck me, Mistress! Fuck your slave hard and fast!" Stacey said in a needy whimper as tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

"Right now, you're not my slave but my Baby. We have our whole lives to play kinky games. Right now, I just want to be simply Ben and Stacey making love," Benita said in a soft and loving manner as she looked deep into Stacey's eyes while stroking her hair.

"Use me like the slut I am!" she added as she writhed and wriggled on the bed, horny beyond belief.

"You're not a slut, you're my Baby," Benita reassured calmly.

"I am a slut! I'm having an affair on my husband! I am a SLUT, a WHORE!" Stacey shouted as tears started streaming down her face.

"You said Frank let you play around, that he was okay with it," Benita said with a slightly worried tone, that she tried to conceal in her assuring manner.

"Play around, yes, but not fall in love!" Stacey said, glancing into Benita's eyes before she turned her head to the side and cried uncontrollably.

"But you did fall in love, we both did," Benita said with a loving smile and stroked Stacey's hair and dried her lovers eyes. "We didn't plan it, but it happened, we'll be so happy together, Baby," Benita said in an outpouring of her love for Stacey.

"What?" Stacey asked in confusion as she looked at Benita.

"We both love each other and are happy together. Do you want to live here or should we get our own place?" Benita asked with a happy and expectant tone.

"Our own place?" Stacey asked, still bewildered.

"Yeah, are you going to leave Frank or are you going to kick him out?" Benita asked in the same happy and expectant tone, her eyes dancing all over Stacey's confused face.

"LEAVE FRANK? Who the hell said I was leaving Frank?" Stacey challenged in a demanding manner as she glared back at Benita.

"But . . . you love me, don't you?" Benita asked; a little hurt and bewildered.

"Well, yes, but I'm not going to leave my husband!" Stacey replied in a slightly panicked tone of voice, fear in her eyes.

"Why not? You love me, I love you. I'm around every day and I can more than take care of your needs," Benita said as she shifted forward and shoved her cock all the way into Stacey's pussy.

"I love you and I love what we do, but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave my husband! He's a good man and I still love him. He provides for me and my child, and lets me have fun on the side," Stacey said with a waver in her otherwise firm voice, fear clawing at her eyes, trying to break onto her face.

"So that's what I am to you? Some fun on the side?" Benita snorted indignantly as she withdrew from Stacey and got off the bed.

"He's only in town one week a month! We have the other three weeks to be together, Mistress!" Stacey said in a needy urge as Benita stood there, glaring at Stacey.

"So you expect me to sleep on the couch for the week that HE'S here? Just sit by and watch as HE takes my place in OUR bed?" Benita said in a harsh and hurtful tone as her eyes closed to slits, boring into Stacey.

"Well, no, of course not! Frank can never meet you, that's part of the deal," Stacey blurted out in a confused muddle as she fought back the tears. Fear now dominated her eyes.

"Wow, I feel special," Benita said in a disgusted tone as she picked up her bag and started stuffing her things into it.

"What are you doing, Mistress?" Stacey asked in a fearful manner, tears in her eyes as she stared intently at Benita.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Benita shouted as she swiftly and surely removed the slave collar from around Stacey's neck and tossed it on the bed beside her. "I'm not your Mistress, anymore," she added as she resumed her packing.

"Please! Ben, Honey, don't leave me!" Stacey cried out as tears flowed down her face as she cried unchecked, her legs and arms still bound to the bed.

"We're done. I obviously don't mean anything more to you than just a piece of ass on the side," Benita said curtly as she shot Stacey a hurt expression.

"That's not fair!" Stacey shot back in a hurtful cry, still sobbing.

"No, it's not," Benita said still snatching up the clothes she brought.

"Please don't leave me, I need you!" Stacey cried pitifully as Benita grasped the last item of clothing and stood up straight.

"You don't need me, you need HIM," Benita said with a sneer as she zipped her bag closed and turned to leave.

"You can't leave me like this! I have to take care of Dean! Untie me!" Stacey called after Benita in an urging panic. "Please," she added submissively.

Benita was tempted to leave Stacey tied up, but knew she couldn't do that. There was baby Dean who needed his mother to take care of him. While Benita was hurt and angry, she was not heartless. Maddeningly, the submissive tone Stacey used still sent a shudder down her spine and excited Benita. Without saying a word, Benita swiftly strode back to Stacey and untied her left hand. Before Stacey could untie her right hand Benita had left the apartment, closing the door harshly behind her.

Baby Dean woke up with a start and cried out for his mother to comfort him. His mother slumped over and cried for Benita to comfort her. Stacey curled up in a ball, clutched her slave collar tight and wept openly, not moving or even registering that her child needed her.

polyman
polyman
1,244 Followers