The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 10

Story Info
Benita "comes out" to her parents in spectacular fashion.
4.1k words
4.49
16.8k
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers

Chapter Ten

"Coming Out"

It was late by the time Benita and Suki arrived at Benita's place, so the house was dark and quiet. The stillness of the house was broken only by the sound of a key inserting into a lock, a lock unlocking then the door front door opening. The light of the hallway pierced the darkness as it flooded in. Benita entered first and then Suki, closing and locking the door behind them.

Benita strode confidently, with loud, sharp clicks marking each step as she walked the known path to the other end of the upscale apartment. Suki followed as quickly yet quietly as she could yet she was considerably slower than Benita. Suki was trying not to make a sound as she walked across the hardwood floors. By the time Suki was within eyesight of Benita she was in the process of unlocking her bedroom door.

The door to the master bedroom opened up and a woman in her late forties exited it, wearing a single piece, long and conservative negligee. It was easy to see that this woman, Elaine, was Benita's mother as she did look like an older version of Benita. The one noticeable difference between them, other than Benita's cock, was her with larger, more pronounced breasts, thanks to breast augmentation. Other than that they had the same runner's physique, yet despite her best efforts, Elaine was beginning to look her age.

Even waking from a dead sleep in the middle of the night, Elaine could still manage to look like a senior manager in charge of everything and everyone. Elaine stood in the doorway with a commanding and very dominant posture as she looked at Benita in a very disapproving manner.

"Nita, dear, you know I don't like you keeping these hours," Elaine said in a condescending tone, her manner like she was scolding a child.

"I'm an adult mother, I can run my own life," Benita said as she opened the door to her room.

"As long as you live under my roof, you will obey my rules," Elaine said in the same scolding, condescending tone. Suki then arrived to stand beside Benita so Elaine glanced at Suki and her eyebrow raised and her lips pursed. Elaine was not pleased.

"I'm not a child anymore. I can and will run my own life," Benita said in a calm yet confident manner as she looked her mother right in the eye.

"Nita, you know my rule on overnight guests, if you want one of your little friends to stay over, you have to ask permission, at least a day in advance," Elaine continued in the same condescending manner to Benita before turning her attention to Suki. "I'm sorry dear, you'll have to go home, Nita should have known better," Elaine said in a polite yet still condescending manner. Elaine clearly expected Suki to leave yet in response Suki looked to Benita.

"Suki, go get ready for bed, I'll handle this," Benita said before she drew Suki in for a brief, yet romantic kiss.

"Yes, Ben," Suki replied submissively and then slipped past Benita and into Benita's bedroom.

Elaine looked angered and shocked and took a step closer to Benita. Benita stood tall as she took a step closer to her mother. Both women stared each other down for a brief moment.

"Listen here, young lady, I don't care how late it is, you're little friend will have to find her own way home, she can't stay here!" Elaine said in a firm and stern tone of voice as she placed her hands on her hips.

"She's not my 'little friend,' Mother, she's my girlfriend! Yes Mother . . . I'm a lesbian," Benita said in a firm and confident manner, looking Elaine right in the eyes before she turned towards her room.

"Young lady, get back here we . . ." Elaine sputtered in a shocked and stunned attempt at a dominant statement.

"We'll talk in the morning, Mother, it's late and my girlfriend is waiting," Benita said as she entered her bedroom closing the door behind her.

Elaine blinked a few times while staring into the darkness. Telling herself that she was still asleep and this was all a bad dream, Elaine didn't say another word and simply went to bed.

The next morning Suki woke up with an urging need to pee, so she slipped out of bed. Tossing on Benita's bathrobe Suki ventured out of the bedroom looked around, hoping that Elaine was not lurking in the shadows. With quick yet catlike reflexes Suki darted across the hall to the bathroom. In a flash Suki was finished and had closed the bedroom door behind her making sure to lock it.

As Suki slipped back into bed and snuggled up next to her Mistress, her heart sighed; she was home. The past month had been a tough and turbulent time for her and it all started and ended with Benita. After her one-night-stand with Benita, Suki was left wondering what had happened to her and why she had such a desire to serve Benita.

After some researching on the internet she discovered about BDSM and Domination/submission and all that meant. Suki played around with both male and female dominants and even with non-kinky men and women. Suki had hoped that she could find a man to satisfy her needs, when that didn't work she turned to women, finding out that she liked this better. When none of this worked Suki was left to realize that all she wanted, all that would do was being owned by Benita.

It took some doing but Suki eventually tracked Benita down. Suki heard about a woman with a cock who had an add looking for submissive women for one-night-stands. Suki checked out the add, and while Suki couldn't see Benita's face in the picture, she could not forget the look of Benita's body. It took some doing but Suki had convinced a good friend and classmate of hers, Karen, to setup a date in order to get Benita in a place and force Benita to talk to Suki.

While the evening did not go as Suki had planned, in the end, she was with her Mistress. As Suki dozed that morning, simply holding her Mistress, she knew she was where she belonged. There was no other place in the world she wanted to be and no other person in the world she wanted to be with than Benita.

Benita stirred and woke up, shifting in her sleep before her eyes slowly opened. Benita was momentarily confused as to why she was not alone in bed, but when her eyes fell on Suki, she smiled. Benita loved waking up next to someone and it was something that she had dearly missed from her time with Stacey. As Benita looked into Suki's eyes Benita could see that the love and devotion from this woman still shone just as brightly in the light of day. Benita smiled back, genuinely touched and the shell around her heart cracked just a little more.

"Good morning, Mistress," Suki said with a loving tone and a beaming smile.

"Good morning, Sl . . . Pet," Benita replied warmly.

Benita stroked a stray lock of hair out of Suki's face and smiled a warmly at her, enjoying the moment. Suki moved forward to kiss Benita, drawn towards her in the moment, but stopped herself. Suki knew it was not her place to make the first move on her Mistress.

Benita chuckled, knowing why Suki stopped before she leaned forward and kissed Suki. The kiss started out as a soft, tentative kiss but soon picked up in both pace and passion. Before long Benita was on top of Suki, grinding her cock against Suki's pussy while they kissed.

Both women were nude and Suki's pussy was quickly getting wet. Benita paused and looked into Suki's eyes as she slid her big, fat cock up and down Suki's slit. Suki slithered and writhed as the fat cock she had missed and longed for was teasing her pussy. Suki was in so much joy and pleasure of the perfect moment that tears formed in her eyes. Benita slid her cock down Suki's pussy and lined it up with Suki's pussy.

"Yes, Mistress! Fuck me, fuck your slave!" Suki moaned out in a needy whine as she rubbed her pussy against the head of Benita's cock.

"Not yet," Benita said with a cocky tone of voice and a devilish grin.

"Mistress?" Suki asked in a hurt tone as she watched Benita roll onto her back beside her.

"I want some pussy first, Sixty-nine me, Pet," Benita ordered with a pleased smile on her face while leaning her head back expectantly.

"Yes, Mistress!" Suki replied with a squeal of excitement.

Suki moved and positioned herself above Benita and lowered her pussy to Benita's waiting mouth. Suki giggled as her mind turned to mush from the pleasure her pussy was receiving coupled with the fact that her Mistress was eating her pussy. Before Benita could protest, Suki leaned forward and began to lick and suck the cock she worshiped.

Both Benita and Suki found it hard to focus on what they were doing, as a result of the good job the other was doing. Suki sucked as best she could on Benita's cock while thrusting two fingers in and out of Benita's pussy from an odd angle. Benita licked pussy like she had been doing it all her life, even thought the last pussy she licked was Stacey's. Benita had not licked a single pussy of the many women she had slept with since Stacey. Benita had, however, had her cock sucked and her pussy licked many times since Suki, but no one compared to Suki.

Benita growled as she thrust her pussy up and further into Suki's mouth, as her climax neared. Suki redoubled her efforts to make Benita cum and didn't stop until that had happened.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Benita shouted as her orgasm hit.

Suki almost came just from feeling Benita's cum hit the back of her throat. Suki swallowed repeatedly as she continued to thrust her fingers into Benita's pussy, striving to tickle Benita's G-spot.

Suddenly, Suki couldn't breathe as Benita shoved her cock far down Suki's throat, holding Suki firm by the back of her head. Suki focused on relaxing her throat and not gagging while still swallowing repeatedly. While Suki did not have all of Benita's cock down her throat she did have a considerable amount, and more than she had ever had. Suki's fingers never stopped moving and for the first time ever, Benita was pushed from one orgasm to another. Still Suki continued to swallow and thrust fingers, even as the air in her lungs got thin. When Benita slumped back, lifeless, other than the involuntary twitching, Suki pulled her mouth off of Benita's cock and drew a deep breath.

By the time Benita had recovered from her first multiple orgasm Suki was already well on her way to licking Benita's groin area clean. Benita laid there and revelled in the tender touches of the tongue of her slave. The tender licks and unexpected bumps, rubs and grinds against Suki's soft skin made Benita's cock swell and stiffen, once again.

"Good girl, You remembered to clean up after yourself," Benita chuckled as she lightly shoved Suki off of her face.

Suki moved to the side and kneeled on the bed, her breathing deep and laboured. Benita got up on her knees and looked at Suki with a devilish grin. Without saying a word and with a cocky grin on her face, Benita reached up kissed Suki hard and rough while she grasped a large clump of Suki's hair. Wordlessly and roughly Benita directed Suki by the hair down onto her hands and knees on the centre of the bed. Benita never let go of Suki's hair as she manoeuvred behind Suki and thrust into her. Both Benita and Suki let out a deep, guttural moan as Benita slid her big, fat cock slid into the pussy she owned.

"Yes, Mistress, Use me for your pleasure!" Suki replied dreamily.

The moment Suki had dreamed of over and over again this past month had finally come to fruition. Suki almost cried tears of joy as she felt the tug of ownership on the back of her scalp and the splitting of her pussy. Suki never felt so submissive and so turned on than she had at that moment. There was no mistaking the nature of her relationship with Benita. Benita was behind her, in a commanding pose grasping her by the hair and the hip, thrusting madly into her. Suki knew that she was Benita's bitch to be fucked and used as Benita saw fit, and Suki revelled in this knowledge.

Benita could not get over how much more intense the pleasure of this one fuck was in comparison to her previous fucks. Benita still did not love Suki but she did love what Suki did for her. Benita loved the way her pussy felt wrapped tightly around her cock. Benita loved how Suki sucked her cock and ate her pussy. Yes, Benita even loved to eat Suki's pussy and the way Suki's pussy tasted. Perhaps most of all, Benita loved the way that Suki willingly and consistently submitted to her. Benita could see that it was not a game or some sort of experiment, on Suki's part, this was what Suki really wanted. It was that, above all else which fused the connection between them.

Passion built and would not be denied so Benita picked up the tempo of the fuck to a savage pace. The timeless drumming of headboard against wall announced that passionate sex was taking place in this room. The slapping of bodies, squeaking of bedsprings coupled with moans and cries of passion completed the unmistakable sexual orchestra.

"Nita, what do you think you're doing in there!" Elaine demanded indignantly as she banged repeatedly on the door.

"None of your business, Mother!" Benita shouted back, not stopping or slowing her thrusting into Suki's pussy.

"Don't start with me, young lady!" Elaine repeated as she once again banged on the door.

"I'm a little busy, Mother, go away!" Benita snapped while steadily fucking Suki.

"You give me no choice, young lady!" Elaine said as she used her key and unlocked the door.

"You stop that right now!" Elaine demanded as she opened the door and stood in the doorway.

"Can't I have any privacy?" Benita said firmly and indignantly over her shoulder.

Benita looked her mother in the eyes with a stern expression, without missing a stroke. Elaine's mouth hung open in shock as she watched Benita repeatedly thrust into Suki. From the angle Elaine was standing she could see the bed on a forty-five degree angle so she had a partial view of cock entering pussy.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Elaine demanded in a bewildered tone that she valiantly tried to make sound demanding and commanding.

"Fucking my girlfriend. What did you think?" Benita replied incredulously, still fucking Suki with powerful strokes.

"With what?" Elaine asked, confused and stunned.

"My cock," Benita replied calmly as she pulled out of Suki.

In retrospect Elaine wished she hadn't asked. Benita got off the bed, and walked towards her mother as her big, fat, cock slick with the juices of her girlfriend's pussy bobbed with each step. Elaine's eyes never wavered from an open-mouthed stare at the largest cock she had ever seen, hanging between her little girl's thighs.

What blew Elaine's mind was that she could clearly see that this was no strap-on-dildo or other phallic attachment, this was a real cock. Elaine was forced to accept that somehow her darling little girl had a real and true cock, but how had this happened without Elaine knowing?

"Wha . . . Wha . . . What are you doing with . . . that?" Elaine said as she pointed at the cock which was within reach, yet she dared not touch it.

"I'm a little busy right now, Mother. We'll be out for breakfast in a bit and can talk then," Benita said in a firm tone.

Benita gently, yet firmly pushed her mother out of her room before she closed and locked the door to her room. Benita walked back to the bed, climbed on it and mounted Suki once more.

Elaine blinked as she stared at the closed door of her daughter's room and listened as the sounds of sex started up again. Still stunned beyond belief, Elaine turned and walked away, retreating to her bedroom.

Benita loved the fact that she had just won an argument with her mother for the first time in her life. Benita put an extra punch into her thrusts as a result of the excitement and lift she got out of making her mother back down. Benita now loudly and energetically fucked Suki, making sure that the whole apartment knew how good a fucking she was giving Suki. As hard as Suki tried to keep quiet, she couldn't, and joined Benita crying out in passion, repeatedly.

Benita's mother Elaine had always been a dominating and controlling force in Benita's life, or rather she tried to be. Elaine had always been focussed on her career so she was not around as much as she perhaps should have been. As a result Benita's upbringing was more of follow the rules when her mother was around and do what she pleased when her mother was not. Benita had learned to be self-reliant from a young age and so as long as her mother stayed out of her business, they would get along fine. Now that Benita was an adult and an emerging Dominant, she had no time for her mother's meddling.

The savage and victorious fuck could not last long and indeed it didn't. Benita slammed hard one last time into Suki's pussy and deposited her load deep within her slave's pussy. As Suki felt the first blast of Benita's cum, Suki came, glad that she had brought her Mistress pleasure. Both women rode through their orgasms and moaned out their pleasure, not caring who heard them.

After cleaning themselves up and getting dressed Benita and Suki emerged from Benita's room. Once in the dining room and after breakfast had been served up, Benita began to explain to her parents just what had been happening to her these past few months. Benita told them everything with some measure of modesty, from the first time her clitoris swelled up to taking Suki home the night before. It felt good for Benita to finally tell her parents what had been going on in her life.

"Don't worry, Nita we'll take care of this," Elaine said in a comforting and sympathetic manner.

"Thank you for your support, Mother, it means a lot to me," Benita smiled as she reached over and squeezed her mother's hand.

For the moment, mother and daughter were happy and content, in their connection to one another. Benita smiled and was happy that her mother was taking the news better than she had hoped she would.

"They have procedures to correct this sort of thing," Elaine said in the same comforting manner as she smiled at Benita, patting her daughter's hand.

"Correct?" Benita asked with a raised eyebrow and mildly agitated manner.

"Yes, don't worry dear, we'll have that 'growth' removed and you'll be back to normal in no time," Elaine said in a firm and assuring manner as she smiled warmly at Benita.

"There's nothing to 'correct,' Mother. I'm fine!" Benita sternly replied as she took back her hand and glared at her mother with hurt in her eyes.

"Of course you're not! Women don't have those . . . . one of those!" Elaine said in a stern and somewhat flustered tone.

"There is nothing wrong with my body. Weren't you listening?" Benita said as she stood up and glared at her mother. "This is who I am now! I like my cock and I like the fact that I like women. I wouldn't change a thing, even if I could!" Benita said in a commanding tone as she stood defiant.

"It's not normal!" Elaine said as she stood up and stared her daughter down. "I just don't know how any daughter of mine can stand there and tell me that she likes to be some sort of . . . FREAK!" Elaine said in an angry tone, punctuating the last word, spit flying.

As soon as that last word left Elaine's mouth fire erupted in Benita's eyes. Before reason and good sense could take hold, Benita's arm left her side. With a quick and powerful blow, Benita slapped her mother before Elaine knew what was happening.

"I'M NOT A FREAK!" Benita shouted as Elaine held her cheek, staring at Benita through wet eyes of shock.

"Benita, Honey, calm down," Chris, Benita's father said in a calming tone while still seated.

"Dad, why don't you grow a pair of balls and take control of your wife!" Benita snapped as she turned to leave the room. "She could use a good spanking!" Benita shouted as she left the room.

Elaine pursued Benita out of the room, and Suki followed after the pair, not sure what to do. Chris was left sitting at the table with a throbbing erection as the image of finally being able to spank and discipline his wife for years of emasculation flashed across his mind.

polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers
12