The Wicked Bitch and Her Bitchboy

Story Info
Dominant Woman takes her pleasure from submissive male.
1.3k words
4.03
47.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a Wicked Bitch, I must say, last night's session was incredible!! The outline I had formed in my head played out perfectly...there were a few small hitches, but that comes from working with a limp dick on a big man.

My bitchboy, bitchboy j, arrived promptly as instructed...I saw him pull in my driveway about 5 minutes early, it is essential that he entered the garage at exactly 7:30 p.m. There was a thunderstorm in progress so, I'm sure he wanted to be sure he was on time.

Upon entry into my garage, he found a white plastic lawn chair sitting in the middle of one side on pink table paper. His instructions were waiting for him: lock the garage door he entered through; strip naked; lay his clothes in the chair; put on the spiked, 2 inch dog collar on his neck; put the off-white, lacey, silky, woman's panties; knock on the door to the kitchen of my house when ready.

I waited at the kitchen door, listening for his knock...I love knowing what a submissive's every move will be. bitchboy j. knocked on the door. I opened it and let him in. bitchboy j. is a very tall man, about 6'5", he looked VERY silly standing there in woman's panties and a large thick spiked dog collar around his neck...but that's part of the humiliation factor.

bitchboy j. brought gifts, how delightful. bitchboy asked permission to show Mistress Bitch his gifts before we began the activities I had planned...permission granted.

bitchboy j. presented to Mistress Bitch a device called the Incredible Fetish Sex Stool...nice! Next a set of three different sized butt plugs, one teeny, tiny butt plug, which I promptly made fun of, two cock and ball torture (CB&T) devices which I briefly used when I had his balls clenched tightly in my hands.

I thanked him for the gifts and told him to stand near the red leather ottoman so I can put him in the harness, which pulls the shoulders back providing a means to secure the wrists in wrist cuffs behind his back...I made sure I cinched everything tightly behind his back...one of his complaints of a previous session was that he wasn't bound severely enough throughout the entire session...be careful of what you wish, was the thought that popped into my mind...so last night, bitchboy j. found out how uncomfortable and humbling it was to be severely bound throughout the entire hour and a half session!

Once secured in the harness, I commanded bitchboy j. to lay over the red leather ottoman so I could insert one of his new butt plugs, which I would secure with purple duct tape. But first, I showed bitchboy j. my new "BITCH" paddle which would put the word BITCH on his ass cheeks or wherever I decided the word would go...I then smacked both of his ass cheeks hard with the BITCH paddle. How fantastic!!! The word BITCH came up ever so lightly on each of his lily-white ass cheeks!!! Perfect!!

I pulled his panties down to just below his ass cheeks and just under his balls...I massage his cock and balls, which he moaned his pleasure at my touch...then put on my sterile, surgical gloves, lubed up the middle-sized plug and proceeded to pour lube down his ass crack...first I fingered his nasty manpussy (asshole) which he moaned and groaned..."Feels pretty nasty, doesn't it bitchboy?" I laughed as I inserted a second finger...then I shoved the medium-sized butt plug into his little hole...he cried out how uncomfortable it was...I told him to clench the ass muscles, then relax...when he relaxed, I pushed the plug in farther...he sucked in his breath, I laughed and secured the plug with the purple duct tape, making sure I put a strip covering his crack down to the fine down hair on his taint spot (the spot between the balls and the asshole).

I admired my handiwork before pulling him up by his shoulder harness and proceeding to clench his balls in my hand...I then reached up and pinched his tits, which had him moaning and groaning in pain as well as pleasure...

I attempted to clench his balls tight enough to place the stainless steel cock ring around his balls...it pinched him and he began to beg me to stop, which just spurred me on...I then placed my very wicked, metal nipple clamps on his nipples, which he cried out how much they hurt...good!!! I then returned to his balls, holding them tighter and working the metal ring, pinching his sack...he began to beg me to take the nipple clamps off..."PLEASE Mistress, they hurt!" he cried. I laughed and pulled them off by the chain that linked them together...he screamed out in pain, which I promptly smacked each ass cheek hard with my hand.

"Be quiet, bitchboy!" I commanded...he whimpered and tried to regain some composure...I then then tied a pink ribbon tightly around his cock and balls.

Time to move to my temporary dungeon. I placed the red leather blindfold over his eyes, placed the spreader bar at the top of his thighs, just under his cock and balls...it was a perfect handle by which to lead him through my house. I love to disorient my subject...once the blindfold or bondage hood goes on, the sense of direction is pretty much lost...I lead bitchboy j. through my living room and down the hallway to the bedrooms...I then had him turn around a couple of times and stand...then I grabbed the spreader ball and lead him back through the living room to the make shift dungeon which is located off of the laundry/garage area...he had no idea where we were...he had never been in this room in previous sessions.

I then placed him on the lock-stock, secured his arms in front of him with chains and proceeded to remove the butt plug and replace it with the largest and thickest of the plugs that he had brought.

I decided he needed to have the word "bitchboy" written on his chest...so I took my chocolate pen and wrote "bitchboy" in big letters across his chest...he didn't know whether to shit or go blind...I pulled his head back by the hair and asked him if I was being severe enough...

"Yes, Mistress, I am just blown away," he managed to mumble. Good.

I pushed the butt plug hard into him...he cried out how he was being raped...really? How funny!!! I then placed my body full against his back and acted like I was fucking him doggy-style...he was soon pushing back against my body, my hand holding the plug in him...I hissed nasty things into his ear, telling him how I looked forward to watching him get fucked with a real cock while he was sucking on another hard cock...to have him sandwiched between two other males would be the ultimate for me to watch. He whimpered that he didn't think he could submit to something like that..."Really? Oh, please, you'll do anything I want you to do," was my reply with a cruel laugh!

I removed the butt plug, so I could fuck him with other devices as the mood struck me...but now, I wanted him to suck cock...I got my new ejaculating vibrator and put it to his mouth..."Show me what a good cock-sucker you are...make love to my rubber cock with your mouth, bitchboy!" I commanded. He eagerly began to lick and suck on the large, hot pink vibrator..."that's a good cock-sucker, make love to it with your tongue...NO TEETH! That's a good bitchboy...oh, yes, I will love watching you suck cock while you're being fucked in the manpussy like the little bitch you crave to be!" bitchboy j. whimpered while he was suckling the large vibrator...and then I hit the ejaculate button... ...8 he didn't know what to think...the cock was squirting water into his mouth just like it was cumming!!! His eyes grew wide and I laughed, "what's the matter bitchboy???? Did that big ol'cock cum in your mouth???" I laughed and laughed...he continued to suck..."that's it, get every drop of cum!!" I loved it, the look of shock on his face, the hesitation of what was going on...yes, I was loving this big mind fuck!!!!

I'll have to continue later this evening...gotta run for now...to be continued