The Wide Window

Story Info
An experiement in exhibitionism.
924 words
4.38
15.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt on the floor, on an acre of white carpet. Black silk glimmered around her wrists; a black leather collar circled her throat. Dark hair, unbound, spilled down her back. Her eyes were on her Master as he approached, but she was keenly aware of the wide, uncurtained window that filled one long wall. The loft was brightly lit; anyone who looked up would be able to see quite clearly into the room.

Her Master approached, already naked except for the leather bands about his wrists. She had watched him strip, watched his cock grow hard as he looked at her, felt her own helpless arousal in response. Already slick juices ran down her thighs, and her nipples were hard little nubs at the peaks of her small breasts. She tipped her head back to look at Him as he bent over her, laying his lips across hers in a warm, intimate kiss.

"You may make all the noise you like tonight, pet," he said as he ran his hands down her breasts. He lifted each one, tested the nipple with a thumb, and smiled at her gasp of pleasure. "But you may not close your eyes. I want you to see everything that is happening to you tonight. Understand?"

"Yes, Master." She couldn't help a quick glance at the window before returning her eyes to him.

"Good kitten." He grasped her bound hands, helped her stand. He led her to the window; she saw her dim reflection in the glass as he positioned her facing out into the night. She trembled, wondering frantically who might be watching.

"You're nervous." Master stroked her flank, and his eyes met hers in the glass. Gentle pressure on her shoulders had her bending slightly forward, and he had her brace her hands against the cool pane. "You're thinking about how easy it would be for anyone to be looking in at us, yes?"

"Yes, Master..."

He adjusted her feet, spread them a bit further. She was fully exposed, hyperconscious of the state of her body, shivering with arousal and apprehension as he moved to stand behind her. His hand came down on her thigh, hard enough to sting, and she jumped and yelped.

"But you see, I want you to be thinking about that." Another blow, on the other thigh. Then three more, on her rounded ass. "I want you to know that there is someone, right now, watching me lay my hands on you." His hands reached between her legs, stroking her, making her sigh with pleasure. She was wet and hot—he felt her tremble with nerves, saw her bite her lip in the dim reflection in the window. But she kept her eyes open.

"I want you to look down at the street. There's a man down there, driving home from the little cubicle where he wastes nine hours of his life every day." Master slid his cock into his kitten's warm, wet pussy. "He's going to look up, and see me fucking you, and wish he was me." His hand tangled in her hair, forcing her head up and back. "There's a woman walking home from yet another bad date. She'll see the look on your face, and wish she was you." He started fucking her, using his free hand to slap her round ass as she moaned with pleasure, pain, and embarrassment.

She leaned against the window, loving the feel of him inside her, blushing at the feel of hundreds of imagined eyes watching her. She wanted to close her eyes, but didn't want to make him angry and instead kept her gaze on her own reflection.

"See how beautiful you are? With your skin flushed and your hair tangled? Behind one of those windows, there's a boy with a set of binoculars. You'll be his first sexual experience—every girl for the rest of his life will be compared to you."

She felt the beginning of her orgasm shiver through her. Master noticed, and fucked her faster, bending close to whisper in her ear. "Come for them, like you come for me. All those hundreds of people looking at you, wishing, dreaming...the men want you, the women want to BE you..."

She whimpered as her legs trembled. Master's free hand dipped between her legs and began rubbing her clit. Her juices covered his cock and ran over his hand, smelling sweet and musky, and he slammed his cock harder into her.

"Think about them, how they'll remember you, how they'll pretend that you're kneeling between their legs, or imagine the taste of your skin." She was breathing heavily now, leaning against the cool glass as her knees tried to give way. "How they want to touch you, want to taste you, dive into that sweet juicy pussy of yours—the one that's grabbing my cock, squeezing it..." He let go of her hair to rub and pinch her nipples, scraped his teeth across the back of her neck as her cries rose, echoing off the glass and filling the room. "Yes, that's right—come for me, come on your Master's cock..."

She came, screaming, trapped against the window, writhing between the cool glass and her Master's solid body. Her knees buckled; his arm wrapped around her waist and kept her upright until the intense spasms began to ease. Then he kissed her temple as he lowered his kitten gently to the floor. She lay there for a moment, panting as he removed the silk from her wrists.

"Good kitten," he whispered, and she smiled.