The Widow Ch. 01

Story Info
Fran Martin entertains her friend with a sexy story.
3.4k words
4.42
47.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XII

The Widow

By D.C. Roi


Chapter one

Fran Martin and her friend, Joanne Williams, stood on the porch of Fran's mountain cabin in rural James County, looking at the sunset. Actually, they'd forgotten the sunset. They were watching Greg and Abby Atkinson, Fran's neighbors, embrace and kiss passionately on the dock that jutted out into the lake in front of the Atkinson property. The couple grabbed at each other's bodies and, even from the women's observation point several cabins down the lake, they could tell the couple was French-kissing. "They're really something, aren't they?" Fran commented.

"Are they always that...ah...openly...um...affectionate?" Joanne asked. She tried not to watch the activity on the dock, but her eyes kept coming back to it. Watching the couple was stirring feelings in her, disquieting feelings that had lain dormant too long, and she was growing more and more uncomfortable.

Fran nodded. "You can count on seeing them out there just about every night at sundown," she replied, "I guess, if I were in their position, I'd be acting like that, too. They just got married a couple of months ago." She chuckled. "But even before that, they couldn't keep their hands off each other." She shrugged. "I can't imagine going without..." She saw the sad look in her friend's eyes and paused.

"I'm sorry, hon," she told Joanne, "Sometimes I open my mouth before I put my brain in gear."

Joanne was a widow. Her husband of twenty years died of cancer two years earlier and she was just beginning to come out of mourning for him. She had come to stay with her friend as a way of beginning to move on with her life.

"You remember how that feels, don't you, Joanne?" Fran said softly. "And you probably miss it, too, don't you?

Joanne nodded, her eyes a bit red. "Yes, I certainly I do," she said softly and wistfully. "Lately I find myself missing it more and more. It's been over two years now, and..."

A look of shock appeared on Fran's face. "You...you mean you haven't been to bed with anyone since...since Ernie died?" she asked, stunned. She was about to enter the second month of one of her periods between boyfriends and was climbing the walls. Once before, during a time like this, she wound up in bed with her neighbor, Greg. It was an extremely delightful experience, because Greg was a vigorous and masterful lover. But that wasn't likely to ever happen again now that he was happily married.

"N...no, I...I haven't been. I...I couldn't, not with just anyone," Joanne replied, "I..." She began to sob.

Fran pulled her friend into her arms and held the woman as she sobbed softly. She stroked Joanne's soft brown hair as she did. "I know you still miss Ernie," she said softly. "I know how much you loved him."

When Joanne's sobbing stopped, Fran released her and stepped back. "Why don't we get something to eat?" she said. "I'm starved."

"I...I'd be happy to make something," Joanne said, "After all, you were nice enough to let me come up here and stay with you and all..."

"Tell you what, you can make the salad if you want to," Fran said.

"OK," Joanne said, grinning, "I think I can manage that."

Fran poked her friend on the shoulder and giggled. "You think you'll be able to handle the cucumbers without doing unspeakable things with them?" she asked, laughing.

Joanne's face turned bright red. "Fran!" she exclaimed, "Only you would think about something like that! You're so bad!"

"That's what all the men tell me," Fran giggled.

During dinner, the two friends chatted pleasantly about a number of things, but both of them were careful not to make sex one of the topics of discussion.

Joanne looked across the table at her friend. Fran was beautiful. No more than five feet tall, she somehow managed to be both petite and buxom. She had a slim figure, but her breasts were quite large. In spite of their size, they looked as if they didn't need much support. Her backside was a little wide, but very nicely shaped. She wore her blonde hair shoulder-length and always kept it styled nicely.

Joanne was at least as attractive as her friend, but she wouldn't have believed it if Fran had told her so. She'd always felt she was rather plain, even though that was far from the truth. Tall and slim, she stood about five-nine and weighed a hundred and twenty pounds, barely five pounds more than she weighed in high school. Each ounce of those pounds was placed exactly where it should be, too. Her breasts, which she always believed were too small, sagged a bit, but were still nicely shaped. Her bottom, too, was taut and, if anything, was better than Fran's. Her long legs were slim and firm. She was blessed with naturally curly hair that she wore just under shoulder-length and she let it dangle in a wild mass that framed her smooth, unlined, and very pretty face. She looked far younger than thirty-eight.

"You aren't seeing anyone right now, are you Fran?" Joanne asked. She liked being with her friend who, though she often did outrageous things, made her feel comfortable and accepted.

Fran frowned and shook her head. "No, I'm not. The guy I was going out with got a job out on the West Coast," she replied. "He wanted me to move out there with him, but I didn't want to give up my job and my place here at the lake."

"Aren't you sometimes afraid you won't find anyone?" Joanne asked. "Don't...don't you worry about winding up alone?"

Fran nodded. "Sometimes, when I think about it, I worry," she said, "but I figure what's meant to be will be, no matter what I do about it. And even though there have been some dry spells, I haven't had to worry too much about male companionship."

The girl talk continued while the women cleared the table and did the dishes.

"You want to know a secret?" Fran said in a conspiratorial tone as she and Joanne walked into the living room once the dishes were done.

"What's that?" Joanne asked.

"You know Greg?" Fran said.

Joanne studied her friend with interest. "You mean the young man we saw on the dock with his wife earlier?" she asked.

Fran nodded. "Yeah, I made it with him once," she said, grinning.

Joanne was surprised. "You...you did?" she exclaimed. "How...how did that happen?"

Fran smiled. "Well, a while back, not long before he got involved with Abby," she said. "I was going through one of these dry spells between men and was feeling sorry for myself. One night, when I was feeling particularly lonely, I went over to Greg's house because I needed someone to talk to."

"And...?" Joanne said, intrigued.

"Well..." Fran said. She shrugged and grinned. "When I got there, we..."

* * * * * * * * * *

Fran was sitting at her kitchen table, a half-empty cup of coffee in front of her, feeling out of sorts. She had just experienced the messy breakup of a relationship and she felt more alone than she had in a long time. She wanted someone to talk with, but it was mid-week, and none of the women she normally was able to have girl-talk with were around.

She sat there, staring at the cup on the table and, for some reason she found herself thinking about her neighbor, Greg Atkinson. Other than the old retired couples at the upper end of the lake, he was the only other person at the lake she might be able to talk with. He was a good friend, and might not mind if she stopped over for a few minutes.

She got up, slipped a jacket over her T-shirt, and headed out the door, headed for Greg's cabin. When she got there, she could hear the TV playing, so she knocked on the door. "Greg? Are you home?" she called.

Greg came to the door and Fran saw that he was in his bathrobe. She felt herself blushing. "Uh...look, I'm sorry, Greg. I...I didn't want to...to bother you. I, ah, I can come back some other time," she stammered

"Ah, no, it's all right, Fran," Greg said. "Come in." He stepped back and held the door open so she could enter his house. "I just fell asleep watching the evening news, I guess. Come on in."

Fran moved past him and looked around. "I...I really shouldn't be bothering you," she said. "Especially if you're tired. I...I better go." She stepped toward the door.

Greg took hold of her arm gently. "Look, Fran, I meant it. You don't have to leave," he said. "I'll make us some coffee. What's up?"

"I...I was feeling a little lonely. I...I just wanted someone to talk to," Fran said. "I, ah, I'm not sure, um, you know it...it gets, you know, kind of lonely...sometimes." Her voice sounded strained and her chest was heaving. "None of the women I usually can talk with are around and..." She shrugged.

"I know exactly how you feel," Greg said. "Mr. and Mrs. Williston are nice people, but they were hard to talk to even before they developed hearing loss."

He looked into Fran's eyes and she looked into his. Fran was very conscious that the kitchen was filled with sexual tension. "This visit could turn out a lot nicer than I thought it would," she mused.

Greg startled her by bending, wrapping his arms around Fran, and covering her lips with his. She returned the kiss fiercely and felt him slide his hands down her back, cup her bottom, and pull her against him. Their mouths opened and their tongues dueled.

Finally, breathing hard, Fran leaned back in Greg's arms and looked at him. "My God, Greg!" she gasped. "What...what are we doing? I...I better leave." Although she heard herself saying the words, she knew she had no intention of leaving. She hadn't expected anything like this to happen, but now that it was happening, she didn't want it to end, not yet, not before Greg made her feel wonderful! And, somehow, she knew he'd do just that!

Greg led her to his bedroom, took her jacket off, then he pulled her T-shirt over her head and began caressing her breasts. Exultation filled Fran and she moaned softly and pulled him against her. She felt him opening her jeans and pushing them down.

Greg didn't say anything, he acted. He sucked one of her rigid nipples into his mouth.

"Oh, God, Greg!" Fran whimpered. She clutched his head with her hands. Her legs were trembling so hard she was afraid she'd fall.

Greg pulled Fran down onto the bed and began kissing his way over her softly rounded belly. He found her skin silken and warm. He kept moving, delving between her firm thighs, exploring her vagina with his tongue.

Fran continued to experience incredible joy as his tongue lashed her middle and speared into her. "So good!!! Oh, Greg!!! That feels so goood!!!" cried, "Don't stop!!! Oh, God!!! Please don't stop!!! I love itttt!!! I love ittt!!!"

Greg eventually finished his oral investigation of her marvelous cavern. Then he slid atop her and shoved his rock-hard cock into her and began pumping his rigid pole into her over and over again.

Fran couldn't remember the last time she had felt this wonderful. She groaned and her body began to writhe and strain against him. Her hands beat at the bed and pulled at his arms. Her legs locked behind his as she pressed tighter and tighter against him. In just moments, with a vibration so powerful it shook both of them, she came, emitting a high wail of pleasure as she did. While thrills rocked her, her pulsing opening sucked the fluids from Greg's cock, drawing him with her to heights of bliss. Their bodies rocked together while they shared wave upon wave of intense happiness.

Afterward, Fran lay in Greg's arms. "I...I'm sorry, Greg. I...I don't know what came over me," she whimpered. "I...I didn't come over here to...to jump into bed with you. I...I..."

"Fran, it was wonderful! You don't have anything to apologize for," Greg said softly. He stroked her arm gently. "I'm glad you came over."

Fran turned in his arms so she was facing him. "You...you are?" she asked.

Greg shrugged and smiled at her. "Of course," he said. "Why shouldn't I be?" He began stroking one of her breasts. Immediately, Fran felt the nipple again grow erect and uttered a soft gasp of passion. He bent, drew the rigid peak of flesh between his lips, and a tremor rippled through her.

"Well, then," Fran said. "If that's how you really feel..." She pushed him over on his back, grabbed his rejuvenated cock, bent, and took it into her mouth. In no time, she had it rock hard again. Holding the newly invigorated organ in her soft hand, she climbed atop her neighbor and impaled herself on him, uttering a soft groan of delight while she accepted him into her once more. "Ohhhh!!! Yessssss!!!" she hissed. "This feels so good, Greg!!! I love this!!!" She began to rock her hips. She could feel her breasts bouncing and jiggling as she rocked atop him.

Greg reached up, grasped the swollen orbs, and began to tease the swollen tips with his thumbs.

"Yes!!!!! Yes!!!! Ayyeeesssssss!!! Oh, God!!!!" Fran moaned. She exploded into a second orgasm, and experienced a kaleidoscopic eruption of bliss.

Greg moaned, too, and spurted more of his warm cream into her while their bodies strained and ground against each other, their juices mixing.

Afterward, as they cuddled in each other's arms, Fran kissed Greg softly on the cheek. "I don't know how you knew," she whispered. "But that was exactly what I needed."

"I'm glad I could be of assistance," Greg replied, grinning. "After all, what are friends for?"

"Mmmm," Fran said, snuggling her face against his chest.

Fran hadn't intended to spend the night, but she fell asleep in Greg's arms.

The next morning, Fran woke up, but wasn't sure if Greg was awake or not. She was thinking about getting out of bed when he slid against her and she felt his erecting cock jabbing into the crack between her buttocks. He kissed her on the shoulder.

Fran was delighted awaken in her handsome neighbor's arms. She moaned softly and pressed her bottom back against him. Greg slid his hand onto one of her breasts and began caressing it. She could feel the nipple growing erect and swelling against his palm. "Ohhhhhh, Greg!!!" she groaned. She stretched, tightening her bottom on his cock. "You really are wide awake, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh!" Greg replied. "I sure as hell am!" He began moving his hips, making his cock slide between her clenching buttocks.

"Oh, Greg..." Fran purred, her body had come wildly alive as a result of his insistent caresses. "D...do you have any idea how incredible that feels?"

"I sure do!" Greg replied. "Sounds like it feels just as good to you as it does to me!" He kept thrusting his cock, between Fran's buttocks.

Fran lay there, enjoying the sensations she was getting from Greg's actions, moaning softly.

"I bet you'll like this, too!" Greg whispered. He began rolling a rigid nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhhhh!!! Yesssss!!!" Fran replied. "I certainly do!! You are wonderful to wake up with!"

As delightful as what they were doing was, she wanted more. She wanted Greg's swollen shaft sliding inside her, not just between her buttocks, and she knew exactly how she could achieve that end. She raised her leg and hooked it back over his hips. "Yessss!!!" she groaned when the tip of his cock slid between her excitement-moist vaginal lips. "Oh, Greg, that's so much nicer!" She slid her hand through her pubic hair and, the next time Greg thrust forward, she guided the tip of his spear into her.

"Yesssssss!!!" she moaned, "Oh, Greg, yessssss!!!!"

Greg began moving his hips faster and faster, plunging his swollen cock deep into her.

"Oh, God!! Oh, God!! Oh, God!!" Fran chanted, "Take meee!! That's it, Greg!!! Take meeeeeee!!!"

Greg did. As he shoved his cock into her, he slid his hand down to her groin, found her clit, and began rubbing it.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Fran cried, "Oh, Greg, yesss!!!! Oh, yesssssssssss!!!!!" It was going to happen! She was going to come soon!

"Fran!!! Oh, God!!! Frannnnnnnnn!!!!" he cried. Then his thick cream exploded out of his throbbing cock.

"Yessssss, Greg!!!! Yesssssss!!!" Fran cried when she felt Greg's torrid fluids showering her insides. "Come!!! Commmeeeee!!! Take meeeeeee!!! Take meeeee!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!"

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms. Fran kissed Greg. "You really do make me feel good!" she whispered.

Greg blushed. "Ah...thanks," he murmured.

They snuggled against each other a little longer, enjoying the warmth of contact. Finally, Fran rolled on her side and propped herself up on her elbow.

Greg smiled and started to caress one of her breasts.

"Uh..." Fran murmured. She couldn't recall what it was she'd been about to say. His caresses were making it hard for her to think, and were turning her on again! She pushed him onto his back and began to caress and stroke him. Her lips moved down over his body and onto his penis. She loved how it felt to have his organ swell and grow in her mouth.

"Goddddd!!!!" Greg groaned. "My God, Fran!!! That feels fantastic!!!" His hips began to rock.

Fran, having gotten Greg's cock erect again, held it in her hand as she moved to straddle him. When she was kneeling astride him, she raised her hips, then she lowered herself, impaling herself on him.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Greg!!!!" she hissed as his thick wand slid up into her.

Greg groaned and his hips drove upward, forcing his shaft farther into her warmth and wetness. She rode him, her hips rising and falling. Her breasts bobbed and bounced as she jolted atop him, her rigid nipples drawing imaginary circles in the air. Greg reached up and cupped her dancing breasts in his hands, then his thumbs rubbed over the extended tips.

Fran's head lolled back, her eyes closed, and her mouth hung open while gasps and groans of excitement poured from her. "Greg!!!! Greg!!!!" she cried. The movement of her hip became more and more frantic, "Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Greg!!!! I'm commminnnnngggggg!!!! Oh, God!!! Am I ever!!!!! Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Greg cried in reply, blasting his spend into her, "Meeeee, toooo!!!! Me, tooooooo!!!!!!!"

When her passion was spent, Fran collapsed atop Greg, then she rolled off him and laid on her side looking at him. She smiled at him. "I'm not sure I've ever been awakened more delightfully," she giggled. She kissed him again. "I better get home, though. I have to get ready for work."

"Feeling better this morning?" Greg asked.

Fran kissed him again. "Yes, I certainly am," she replied. "You have no idea how much I needed what we shared last night." One more kiss, then she slipped out of bed, and began putting on her clothes.

Greg sat on the edge of his bed, watching Fran dress. The look on his face told her he enjoyed what he was seeing. When she was finished putting her clothes on, he got up, slipped on a robe and they walked out to the kitchen.

"You sure I can't offer you breakfast, or even a cup of coffee?" he asked.

Fran hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "You're sweet, Greg, but I really do have to get going," she told him.

Greg walked Fran to the door, and she left, smiling at him one last time.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Unfortunately," Fran said, after she reached the end of her story, "Abby came into the picture shortly after that and...well..." She shrugged and sighed.

"Wow!" Joanne exclaimed when Fran's lascivious tale ended, "That's some story. It sounds like he's quite a lover!"

"He sure is," Fran said, a wistful look on her face, "He's strong and very masculine, but he was more attentive to my needs than any man I've ever been with, before or since." She sighed. "I sure hope Abby knows what a great guy she has."

The rest of the evening passed, and soon it was time for bed. As she walked upstairs, Joanne found herself recalling the wild tale Fran had told her. It was causing her to experience some disturbing feelings, feelings she hadn't felt in a long, long time. She went into her bedroom and closed the door behind her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers