The Widow Ch. 07

Story Info
Fran meets a man who intrigues her.
4.5k words
4.6
20.9k
2
0

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XII

The Widow

By D.C. Roi


Chapter seven

Fran Martin looked across the conference room table at the man sitting across from her. His name was Brian Danielson and he was the assistant principal of a high school where her company was negotiating a contract to provide employee assistance services. He was a big, bulky man, probably in his fifties. He had gray hair and a receding hairline, and his glasses looked fairly thick. They had been meeting all day, hammering out details of the contract and, for some reason, she found herself attracted to him.

"He sure isn't anything like Brent," she mused. Brent, the man she'd just broken off with, was an aspiring actor; a buff, blonde man of twenty-five she met while attending a gym where he was working as a personal trainer.

"The personal trainer gig is only until I can get my acting career going," he told her the night of their first date, when they were lying in each other's arms sweaty and exhausted after having some of the most athletic sex Fran ever experienced.

"Well, Fran," Brian said, "I think that last item just about does it. I'm sure I can convince the superintendent to recommend your company to the school board, which means your contract will almost certainly be selected."

The man's comment snapped Fran out of her reverie about the buff blonde stud who'd fucked her silly then broken her heart by moving to California. "Fine, Brian," she said, smiling. "I'm glad we could reach agreement on this." She looked at her watch. It was almost five-thirty. "God, I promised Joanne I'd try to get home early," she thought. "Look at the time! She's going to think I've abandoned her."

Brian saw her looking at her watch. "Fran, I'm sorry I kept you so late," he said. "I suppose you have to get home, right?" There was just a tiny trace of disappointment in his voice.

"That's all right, Brian," Fran replied. "I suppose I should get going. What about you? Won't your wife be wondering where you are?" Even though she had been meeting with him daily for almost two weeks, she knew very little about his family. He had mentioned children and grandchildren a couple of times, though, which made her assume he was married. He hadn't mentioned his wife at all, though, and she wondered about that.

"I'm a widower. My wife passed away four years ago," he said.

"Oh, Brian, I'm sorry, I didn't know," Fran responded, feeling embarrassed.

"That's one of the reasons I tend to work late more often than I should," Brian replied. He smiled. "You may find this presumptuous of me, but as a way of making up for keeping you this late, could I offer you dinner?"

Fran wasn't sure why, but she found that she really did want to accept his invitation. He was totally unlike any man she'd ever gone out with before, but she found him both enjoyable to be with and intriguing. His invitation was almost too tempting to turn down.

"Now, there is one other thing that might affect your decision," Brian said. His face reddened a little. "Would it be all right if we ate at my place?" He looked at her hopefully.

Fran hesitated a minute before replying then she decided having dinner with him at his home would be all right. After all, they were both adults, why couldn't they have dinner together?

Brian seemed very pleased that she had accepted his invitation. They cleared off the table they were working on, then he locked up his office and led her out to his car.

"How long were you married?" Fran asked Brian as they drove toward his house.

"Twenty-five years," he replied. "I used to tease Lorrie that I'd been with her longer than I was with my parents."

"What happened to her, your wife, I mean?" Fran inquired.

"Uterine cancer," Brian replied.

"Oh, God, that's horrible," Fran said.

"It was pretty rough near the end," Brian said. "But we managed. She wanted to die at home and she did."

"What was she like?" Fran asked. She wondered about his wife. She could tell from the tone of Brian's voice that he had cared for his late wife very much.

Brian drove for a while, looking thoughtful, and didn't reply. "You know, I've never tried to put what Lorrie was like into words," he said at last. "It's funny, the answer to your question popped into my mind the minute you asked it, but it was all images, not words. Lorrie was perhaps the most self-assured person I ever knew. She understood people better than anyone I've ever met, was caring and very giving, and was very self-contained."

Fran looked at Brian while he talked. His eyes, and his voice, told her how deeply he had cared for his wife.

"That wasn't all," he continued. She was also a marvelous lover."

Fran was startled that Brian would talk about this side of his married life so openly, and without being asked. His openness unnerved her.

Brian, looking a little dreamy, almost as if he was unaware of Fran's presence, continued to talk about his wife and their love life. It was as if he needed to talk about this for a long time and, once he started, couldn't stop. "She had a level of sensuality I never encountered before I met her," he said, "and haven't since."

He paused a minute and looked at Fran. "I hope you aren't offended by my saying this, but there are times this past week when we were working together that you reminded me of Lorrie. I find you an incredibly sensuous woman."

Fran felt herself blushing. She didn't know what to say. She had a feeling Brian had paid her a very high compliment, yet she found that compliment, and the fact that he'd given it to her, disturbing. Why had he brought up the topic of sex? Was it just that he was a very open person, or...

She decided it would be best to steer the conversation away from sex. "How many children do you have?" she asked. "You mentioned them several times this week."

Brian smiled and nodded. "Two," he said. "Our daughter Amy lives in New England. She's married. The granddaughter you heard me bragging about is her gift to me. My son Bill lives in the Midwest. He's a computer consultant."

"Is he married?" Fran asked.

"Not yet," Brian replied. "But he tells me he's working on it." He chuckled. "I keep telling him he has to settle down with one girl if he plans to get married, but..." He shrugged. "...he keeps telling me I should take my own advice."

"Oh," Fran said. She fell silent, lost in thought. She found herself growing more and more anxious the closer they got to his home, and began to fear she'd made a mistake in accepting his invitation.

Brian turned onto a side street a few miles from the center of town. The neighborhood looked as if people who were quite successful populated it. He drove down the block and pulled into the driveway of a huge colonial mansion, pushed a button on the sun visor, then drove into a bay of the three-car garage attached to the house, and shut off the motor.

"Well," he said, "we're here."

"Yes," Fran said. "You have a beautiful house. I'm impressed. How can you afford something like this on what the school district pays you?"

"I was in business before I decided to get into education," Brian replied. "I've only been an educator for about six years. I owned my own company and I was very successful. But it was too much when Lorrie got sick, so I decided to sell it. I managed to make enough profit to allow me to stay home and take care of her, and it still allows me a few luxuries."

"No wonder you're such a cut-throat negotiator," Fran said. She smiled at him. "The school district sand-bagged me, sending you to negotiate the contract."

Brian smiled and shook his head. "I'm not so sure about that," he replied. "You didn't exactly cave in to my demands, you know. Shall we go in and eat?"

"Sounds good," Fran said. She swallowed hard. Now what? She was still disquieted by his comments about her potential sexuality and very nervous about being alone in his house with him.

They got out of the car and Brian led Fran through a breezeway, into the house.

The interior of the house was even lovelier than the outside. The furnishings were either real antiques or very good reproductions, and the home was obviously well cared for. It looked very comfortable.

Fran looked around and began to relax a little. She noticed wonderful cooking smells. "Something smells delicious," she said. "Who's cooking?"

"I have an excellent housekeeper and cook," Brian said. "I called her and asked her to make something for us. I'm sure whatever she made for us will be fabulous."

"You have a housekeeper and a cook?" Fran asked.

"Only one person, who fills both roles," Brian said, grinning. "And in case you planned to ask, she doesn't live here. I'm a real slob, and I don't cook very well so, as far as I'm concerned, the expense is worth it. Mildred is a fantastic cook and keeps my house from looking like a landfill."

"Oh," Fran said. She felt herself blushing and didn't exactly understand why.

"Come on," Brian said, "I'll show you around. We'll start upstairs and work down to the kitchen." He led her up along, winding staircase.

Their first stop was a huge bedroom, the centerpiece of which was a king-sized four-poster bed. "This is the master bedroom," Brian said, with more than a little pride in his voice.

Fran found it hard to believe the size of the bedroom. It was bigger than the living room in her cabin.

"Brian, this is lovely," she said. She walked to the window and looked out. She could see the huge, superbly manicured back yard. The property on which the house sat was expertly landscaped. There was a huge in-ground swimming pool in one corner of the yard and a brick barbecue highlighted a stone patio at the end of the pool nearest the house.

"Are you OK, Fran? You've been very quiet since we got here," Brian asked. His question startled Fran and she turned.

"I...I'm OK," she replied. "Your home is fantastic." She turned again to look out the window. "God, your back yard is gigantic. Do you have a gardener, too?"

"No," Brian said. "The yard is my creation. It's what I do on weekends and during the summer. It's my way of keeping myself sane."

Fran could tell from the sound of his voice that he'd moved closer to her. She felt an increase in the tension she'd been feeling ever since they'd arrived at the house. Then his arms slid around her waist and he pulled her back against him.

Brian's action took Fran completely by surprise. She was in his embrace before she could resist. Even worse, she was stunned to discover, was the fact that contact with his body was doing things to her she didn't want to have it do. At least not at first. Brian's arms tightened, then he kissed her neck. Fran could feel his erection pressing against her buttocks and a shudder went through her.

"Brian, noooo!!!" she murmured, but in spite of herself, she could feel excitement beginning to spread through her. She stiffened, intending to try and pull free of his embrace, but the movement only pressed her buttocks more firmly against his erection, and that added fuel to the fires of desire which were threatening to explode into a wildfire of need. "Brian, we...we shouldn't," she protested.

"Why not?" he asked softly, continuing to nuzzle her neck. "Don't you want me?"

"Ah...yes...um...ah...no," Fran stammered. She was more confused than she'd ever been in her life. Her body pulsed with longing for him, yet her head kept telling her this was wrong. A maelstrom of chaos whirled in her mind, leaving her unable to think. She expected him to make a pass at her, but nothing like this. And she certainly hadn't anticipated the way she was responding to him.

"You know, Fran, I've wanted to make love to you almost from the first time I saw you," Brian whispered. He cupped his hands around her breasts and his fingers discovered her erecting nipples and began rubbing over them.

What little ability to resist Fran had left was fading quickly. She tried to talk, but "Ohhhhhhh!!" was all that came out.

Brian stunned her again by picking her up and carrying her to the bed. He laid her on it gently, then he sat down next to her, leaned over, and his lips and hers joined in a passionate kiss. While they kissed, he unbuttoned her blouse, then he unhooked her bra, baring her breasts. When the kiss ended and he moved his lips to her swelling nipples and began suckling them. It drove her wild. Her back arched, driving the fleshy tips deeper into his mouth.

While he attended to Fran's breasts, keeping her off-balance with growing passion, Brian slid his hand down and opened her slacks, then he began to kiss his way across her heaving chest.

"Brian, this is wrong, we shouldn't..." Fran protested when she finally mustered the strength to talk. She meant what she said, but she also knew that unless he stopped they were going to make love. She was so turned on; she wouldn't be able to refuse him!

Brian, acting as if he didn't hear her, slid her slacks and panties down. When he did, her hips involuntarily rose to make his task easier, showing him how desperate she was for him, giving the lie to her words of protest.

He gently pushed her legs apart, then he climbed between them. Fran realized, when she looked up at him, that he was naked! She had no idea when, or how, he'd managed to get his clothes off.

"Oh, Brian!" she murmured, as he lowered his body onto hers. "Ahhhhh!!!" she groaned when his erection struck her swollen labia. She no longer was able to make even a pretense of resistance. She grasped his swollen pole, tugged on it, and guided it to her aching opening. She knew, somehow, that Brian wouldn't leave her hanging, that he would give her the pleasure she so desperately needed.

He slid into her slowly, filling her, stretching her delightfully, sending a flood of warmth through her as his huge cudgel invaded her body. Her hips rose of the bed, accepting the hot invader, drawing him deeper. "Oh, God!" she cried, "Oh, God!! Oh, God!!!"

Brian rocked his hips, moving his shaft in her. "Yes!!! Yesssss!!!" he groaned, his cries of delight echoing Fran's.

"Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!" Fran cried. Her hips went into spasms and her body shook violently as a furious orgasm ripped through her. "Please!!! Brian, please!!!! Take me!!! Take meeeeeee!!! Oh, yes!!! Take meeeeeeeeee!!!!" she cried, as, finally, she experienced the release she needed.

Brian moaned when his convulsing penis filled her with his torrid fluids, bathing her vagina with warm wetness, driving her even wilder.

Eventually, their passion slaked, they lay in each other's arms.

"We...we shouldn't have done that," Fran said softly. "I...I don't know what...what came over me. Brian, why...?"

Brian kissed her on the nose. "Why not?" he asked.

"I...I'm confused..." Fran said hesitantly. She was glad she had accepted his invitation. "Look what I'd have missed if I'd turned him down!" she thought.

"I probably shouldn't have lured you here like this, but I wanted to find out if what I believed about you was right," Brian said. "And I'm delighted to say you far exceeded my imagination."

"Oh," Fran said softly.

A bit later, wearing a robe Brian had gotten for her, Fran sat in the kitchen, watching Brian, wearing a monogrammed dark blue robe, set out the things the cook had left them for dinner.

"What is that?" she asked when he took a dish out of the oven and set it on the table.

Brian shrugged. "It smells like some kind of seafood casserole," he replied. "It's ready. Let's eat."

Dinner was very pleasant. As they ate, they chatted pleasantly about school, and about how much the employee assistance plan was needed. Fran found herself relaxing and growing more comfortable with Brian. She enjoyed his company. He was witty and he listened carefully to what she said.

While Brian cleaned off the table and did the dishes, Fran went back up to the guest bedroom to take a shower and get dressed so Brian could take her home. Instead of a shower, she drew a hot bath and soaked in a tub filled with warm water and foamy bath salts. She kept think about Brian's lovemaking as she rested in the warm water. He was one of the most satisfying lovers she ever had. She closed her eyes and could visualize his erection, poised and ready to spear into her. She tried to stop the thoughts, but couldn't. Her erotic musings were turning her on again!

At last, afraid she'd wrinkle from being in the water too long, she climbed out of the tub, dried herself off, and went back to the guest bedroom. She intended to get dressed, but instead she lay down on the bed. She didn't plan to fall asleep, but she did.

Fran was sure she was dreaming. A hand was gently, insistently, caressing her breasts. First one nipple, then the other, was teased lightly. Then the hand slid softly over her breasts, stroking them with the most incredibly light touch. It felt so wonderful! Powerful waves of delight crashed broke over her. It felt so real! The hand gently wrapped around one breast and her swelling nipple pressed into the cupped palm. God, it felt so real! "Mmmmm!" she moaned, then she jumped when she realized she was no longer asleep. The wonderful feelings continued. She opened her eyes, frightened to find herself in a strange bedroom, then she relaxed. It was Brian! He was making love to her again! "Ohhhhhh!!!" she murmured as his roving hand stirred her deeply.

He lowered his face to hers and their lips met, tongues entwining in torrid fusion. Her arms slid around his neck, pulling him down onto her.

They finally broke the kiss, their chests heaving. Brian stretched out on the bed next to Fran and she snuggled against him.

Brian grinned, kissed her again gently, then his hands resumed their exploration of her body, warming her, thrilling her.

Fran couldn't believe how wonderful he was making her feel. "Oh, Goddd, Brian!" she moaned. "Your touch is so wonderful!"

"I'm glad," Brian replied. "Because I want to make love with you again!"

Fran pulled his face to hers and they kissed again. His hands continued to rouse her, to fire her need for him. She felt his warm, nude body pressing against hers, his erection pushing between her trembling thighs and clutched at him. "I want you!" she told him, "Now! I can't wait! Please, Brian! Take me!" She desperately needed what she knew he would give her!

Exhilarated by the urgency in Fran's voice, Brian rolled on top of her, his legs sliding between hers, forcing them apart. As he lowered himself onto her, his erection rubbed against her vaginal lips.

The sensations Fran experienced when Brian moved on top of her were sweet, so exquisitely sweet, they brought tears to her eyes.

Brian saw the tears in Fran's eyes and held himself still. "Why are you crying, Fran?" he asked, concerned. "Am I hurting you?"

"No, you're not hurting me!" Fran replied quickly. "It's...it's just that you feel so good and I need this so much!" She pressed her body up against his.

Brian moved his hips and his shaft slid into her, moving easily deep into her wanting, willing body.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Yessssss!!!! Yesssss!!!!" Fran moaned when his stave stretched and filled her. He began moving and she could feel every inch of his stiff wand as it plunged deep into her, withdrew, then slid back into her. When their middles were pressed together tightly, she rotated her hips, making his fullness lash around inside her and caress the sensitive walls of her vagina. Her clit rubbed deliciously against his pubic bone. "Ohhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!" she cried, "Oh, God, Brian! That feels so wonderful! Oh, God, I love this!"

Rocking and straining against one another, they approached climax, their joined bodies writhing and straining, their lips connected, tongues sliding snake-like against one another, the fires of passion burning fiercely.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12