The Widow Ch. 14

Story Info
Joanne gets an arousing wake-up call.
4.1k words
4.47
20.9k
2
0

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XII

The Widow

By D.C. Roi

Chapter fourteen

Joanne was having the most realistic, and erotic, dream she ever had in her life. A hand was gently, insistently, caressing her breasts through her nightgown. First it teased one nipple, then it slid over and gently began to caress the other. Then the hand slid softly over her breasts, stroking them. It felt so wonderful! Powerful waves of pleasure crashed over her. She couldn't believe how real if felt!

The dream hand kept going and grew bolder. It slid into the bodice of her nightgown and cupped itself around one of her breasts so her nipple was pressed into the cupped palm. God, it felt real! "Mmmmm!" she moaned. She jumped when she realized she wasn't asleep at all. She opened her eyes, frightened, then as her eyes began to focus, she relaxed. It wasn't a dream, it was better than a dream! Larry was there, making love to her!

"Larry, how...Ohhhhhh!!!...how did you get in here?" she murmured while the young man's roving hand continued to move over her, stirring her deeply.

"Fran gave me a key years ago, so I could check the place when she's away," Larry told her. "You don't mind that I let myself in, do you?"

Before Joanne could respond, he lowered his face to hers and their lips met, their tongues entwining in torrid fusion. Joanne's arms slid around his neck, and she pulled him against her.

They finally broke the kiss, their chests heaving. Larry stretched out on the bed next to her and she snuggled against him. "In answer to your question, no, I don't mind that you let yourself in," she murmured.

"I came over as soon as I got off duty," he said.

"And then you sneaked in and began to sexually assault me," Joanne said. She loved the way it felt to have his arms around her and his body pressed against hers.

"You don't really mind, do you," Larry asked. He grinned, kissed her again and his hands resumed their exploration of her body, warming her, thrilling her.

"Oh, lover!" she moaned, "Of course I don't mind. I need you so badly! I couldn't fall asleep last night because I was thinking about you."

"I'm glad," Larry replied. "I've had a hard-on ever since I left the fire station this morning."

Joanne pulled his face to hers and they kissed again. His hands continued to rouse her, to fire her need for him. He pulled her nightgown up and, with her help, managed to get it off.

"Let me undress you!" Joanne said. Her hands went to the buttons of his shirt. Soon he was naked, too, and his warm, nude body was pressed against hers. His erection was pushing between her trembling thighs.

"I want you, Larry!" she told him, "Now! I can't wait! Please, darling! Take me!" She desperately needed the overwhelming thrills she knew he would give her!

Exhilarated by the urgency in Joanne's voice, Larry rolled on top of her. His legs slid between hers and his erection rubbed against her vaginal lips.

The sensations Joanne felt when Larry rolled onto her were sweet, so exquisitely sweet, they brought tears to Joanne's eyes.

Larry saw the tears in Joanne's eyes and was concerned. "Why are you crying?" he asked, "Am...am I hurting you?"

"Oh, no, darling!" Joanne replied quickly. "It's...it's just that it feels so good to have you here! I need you so much and I miss you so much when you're not here!" She pressed against him.

He moved his hips and his shaft slid easily deep into her wanting, willing body.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Larry, yesssss!!!!" Joanne moaned as his stave stretched and filled her.

Larry began moving deliberately. Joanne could feel every inch of his wand as it plunged deep into her, then withdrew. She raised her legs and locked them behind his, pulling him tightly against her. Her hips rotated, causing his fullness to lash around inside her and caress the sensitive walls of her vagina. Her clit rubbed deliciously against his pubic bone. "Larry! Larry! Oh, Larry!" she cried, "Oh, darling! You feel so good in me! Oh, God, I love this!"

They approached climax, their locked bodies writhing and straining, their lips connected, tongues sliding snake-like against one another, the fires of passion burning fiercely.

"Take me!! Oh, God, Larry, take me!!!!!" Joanne cried, "Please, Larry!!!!! I need you!!!" Her orgasm began, then she felt his torrid juices gushing into her. "Yessss!!! Oh, darling!!! Oh, darling!!! Yessss!!!" she moaned. "Yessss!!! I need you!!! I need you so much!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!!! Take meeeeeeee!!!! I love you!!! Oh, Larry, I love you!!!"

They lay in each other's arms afterward and Larry looked at the woman he was holding fondly. "Did...did you mean what you said just now?" he asked. "When...when you said...you said you loved me."

Joanne realized that, in fact, she did mean it when she said she loved him. And, at the same time, she realized that was what made their lovemaking so special. They cared for each other. Love did make a difference. She nodded. "Yes, Larry, I did mean it. I know it probably sounds crazy..." she told him, "...the idea of my being in love with you. I mean, you are young enough to be my son and we've only known each other a few days..." She realized Larry was about to protest and continued. "...but you're wonderful, and I do love you! I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you, too, Joanne," Larry said. He kissed her. "And I don't think the our ages make a damn bit of difference."

After lying in bed a little longer, they got up and went to the kitchen. Joanne made coffee and breakfast while Larry helped her. When things were ready, they sat down at the kitchen table.

Larry looked at Joanne and smiled.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Joanne asked.

"I'm smiling because I'm happier than I've ever been in my life," he replied. "Maybe even happier than I ever thought I'd be."

"I...I know how you feel," Joanne said. "I...I wasn't sure I'd ever feel like this again after Ernie died."

They ate breakfast without saying much. When they were finished, Larry stood up, pulled Joanne to her feet, moved behind her and hefted her breasts, kissing her neck at the same time.

"Larry!" she exclaimed. She could feel the fires of passion crackling inside her again. When he touched her, she was instantly aroused!

"Want to go back to bed?" Larry whispered. His fingers rolled her rigid nipples.

Joanne shuddered and moaned softly. "Yesssss!!! Damn, you!" she murmured, pressing back against him. "Yesss!!" She turned in his arms and kissed him.

Larry cupped her buttocks in his hands and lifted her off her feet, pulling her even tighter against him. Finally, the kiss ended and he set her back on her feet.

"Larry!" she exclaimed when he scooped her up in his arms and started toward the bedroom. She laid her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck softly, her hands playing in his hair. "Oh, God, Larry, do I ever love you," she whispered. "You've shown me that I can feel things I never, ever dreamt I'd feel again! Oh, God, I love you!"

Larry blushed. He was a bit overwhelmed by Joanne's praise. It was obvious she adored him and was more than satisfied with their love-making. He was more than satisfied, too. Before he met her, he had no idea love-making could be as wonderful as it was. He carried her into the bedroom and set her on the bed, then he went back and locked the door. When he turned around, he was startled. She was naked!

"God, Joanne! Every time I look at you, you get prettier!" he said. He began moving toward the bed, smiling.

It was Joanne's turn to blush. His obvious delight in her appearance thrilled her. Then she was in his arms, he was kissing her, and his hands were moving over her, sending indescribable delight into her body every place they touched it.

Joanne somehow wound up on her belly. Larry's hands were moving lightly over the smooth curves of her back. He began exploring her buttocks.

"Ohhhh, Larry!!!" she groaned, "That feels marvelous!"

The wild sensations his venturing hands produced made the muscles in Joanne's buttocks tighten. "Yesss!!!" she crooned, "I love when you play with my bottom!"

Larry's hands slid down her thighs. He stroked them ever so lightly, making them quiver. Then his hand glided over the impossibly silky skin on the inside surface of those perfect columns, parting them, moving closer and closer to where Joanne's legs and body met.

"Mmmmmmmmnnnnnnn!" she moaned. His touch, as always, exhilarated her! He began to explore her excitement-sodden vagina and her hips began to move involuntarily. Inside her, the fires of desire blazed brighter.

A finger slid into her, tantalizing her, spreading her open. His other hand slid under her, found her clit, and made her hips move even more fervently when it began twirling the swollen, nerve-filled bud of flesh.

When Larry began to kiss and lick her buttocks, Joanne was sure she was going to lose control! "Ahhhh!!!" she moaned. "Oh, yessss!!! Oh, yessss!!! Kiss me!! Play with meeeee!!! So good!!! Oh, Larry, it feels so good when you touch me!!!" She felt herself racing headlong toward the point of no return, plunging toward the edge of bliss. "Take me, Larry!!!" she cried, "I want you in me!!!"

Larry wanted Joanne as badly as she wanted him. As he moved behind her bucking, straining body, he found himself getting more and more excited. He moved against her and replaced his thrusting finger with his swollen cock. He didn't think he'd never get over how wonderful it felt to spear into her, how tight her tunnel clutched him. He resisted the urge to plunge rapidly and began sliding in and out of her slowly, savoring the feelings of ecstasy rippling up his spine.

"Yessss!!! Oh yessss!!!" Joanne moaned, "Oh, Larry!!!! I need you!!! I need you so badly!!! Take me!!! Take meeeee!!!! Make me come!!! Take meee!!!"

Larry slid his hand under her and began caressing her clit, sending still more thrills into her. He began to thrust faster and faster. He couldn't wait! He was losing control. His penis began to throb. "Annnnnnhhhhhh!!!!" he moaned, his body jamming against Joanne's, his cock erupting a powerful jet of his juices.

"Yessssss!!!! Oh, darling!!! Yessssssss!!!" Joanne moaned when she felt his hot fluids inundating her, "Take meee!!! Yessss!!!! Take meeeeee!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ggaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Yessssssss!!! Oh, God!!!! Yesssssssss!!!!"

Their cries of ecstasy turned to moans of delight, then those sounds, too, faded and the frenzied motions of their bodies calmed.

Larry collapsed on top of Joanne as she fell forward, her strength sapped. Finally, when his softening penis slid from her, he rolled off her, onto his side and took her in his arms.

Joanne pressed her lips against Larry's in a fervent kiss then, after it ended, she smiled at him. "Did you have anything, in particular, you wanted to do today?" she asked.

Larry grinned. "I think we just did it," he said. "But I'm game to try again, if that's what you'd like."

"I was thinking, maybe, we could do something that involved getting out of bed, at least for a little while," Joanne said. "For example, I'd love it if you went on my morning walk with me."

"Give me a chance to rest up," Larry said, "then we'll see." He thought about something and smiled. "In fact, if you want, I know how we could make a walk something really special."

"How?" Joanne asked.

Larry got out of bed and started putting on his clothes. "I've got to get something out of the garage," he said. "Why don't you get dressed while I'm doing that, then we can go?"

"Larry, what on earth are you planning?" Joanne asked as she watched him go out the door.

"You'll see," he replied as he headed for the back door.

He found what he was looking for in the garage, a large back-pack with an aluminum frame that some earlier owner of the cabin used, then put in the garage and forgot. He cleaned it off, then headed back for the house.

Searching through the kitchen, he packed items for lunch in the back pack, then added a couple of other things, too. When he was just about done packing, Joanne walked into the kitchen.

She smiled at Larry. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Why are you packing a back-pack?"

Larry gazed at Joanne approvingly as she stood in the kitchen doorway. She was wearing a dark green sweatshirt and sweatpants, the soft cotton clinging to her nicely curved body in places, hinting at the wonders of the body it concealed. He grinned. "I thought, maybe, we could take a hike and have a picnic lunch," he told her. "If we're lucky, I might be able to show you something really special."

"What's that?" Joanne asked, intrigued.

Larry smiled. "I'm not going to tell you," he said. "That way, if I can't show you, you won't be disappointed."

"Larry, that's not fair," Joanne protested.

"That's the way it has to be," Larry told her. "You ready to go?"

"I...I guess so," Joanne said.

Larry put on the back pack, got the straps adjusted, and they started up the road, heading in the same direction Joanne usually took on her morning walk. As they walked, they passed two men clearing brush away from the power lines which carried electricity to the houses lining the lake.

"Looks like it's the kid's turn to get laid today, huh, Bruno?" Jimmy commented once Joanne and Larry were far enough away so he wouldn't be heard.

"Guess so, Jimmy," Bruno replied. "I wish the bitch wasn't so busy getting laid. If these guys would let her alone once, you and I could get us some, huh?"

"We'll get some of that, buddy, don't you worry," his friend said.

Larry and Joanne, who saw the men working, but had no idea they were the topic of the workmen's conversation, talked a little as they walked. Larry explained that his family owned a summer home on property which bordered the property surrounding the lake Fran's house was on. He'd spent much of his youth exploring the woods, and still took hikes in the forest when he had time.

"Where are we going?" Joanne asked when, instead of turning around at the end of the lake road, Larry continued onto what looked like an overgrown logging road.

"There's a place up in here that I want to show you," he said. "It isn't bad walking, and there's a place where we can have lunch in a little while."

"That sounds nice," Joanne said. She put her arm on his as they walked and gave him a big smile.

Walking along the logging road wasn't hard, and Joanne found the quiet of the woods relaxing. The fact that she was doing this with Larry made it even more special. "How far are we going?" she asked after they'd walked for about an hour along the rugged road.

"Not even a mile farther," Larry answered. The place he was taking her, a secluded forest meadow, was the perfect place for an afternoon with a beautiful woman. "I hope we'll get to use the blanket I brought," he thought, and as he did, he felt his face get hot.

"Larry, you're blushing!" Joanne exclaimed. "What were you thinking about?"

"Ah...well...not...nothing, really," Larry stammered. The spot he was seeking appeared as he rounded a corner. "Here we are," he said.

"Larry, this is a lovely spot!" Joanne exclaimed, looking around at the isolated glen. "How did you find it?"

"Like I said, I spend as much time as I can wandering around in the woods, and I stumbled onto this place one day last fall," he explained.

"I need to sit down and take a break," Joanne said. "We've walked a lot farther than I usually walk."

Larry shucked the back-pack and the two of them sat down, leaning against a tree.

"It's so peaceful here," Joanne murmured. It was almost as if she could feel any stress she had before she came to Fran's house seeping out of her. She was really going to hate going back to the real world when her time here at the lake ended.

Larry took the blanket he'd brought out of the backpack and spread it on a level spot in front of the tree they were sitting under. "You want something to eat?" he asked.

"I'd love something, to eat," Joanne replied.

Larry got out the food he'd brought and they ate, saying little. It was as if they didn't want to disturb the calmness of the forest that surrounded them.

"What was that surprise you were talking about back at the house?" Joanne asked after they'd finished their lunch.

"I'm still waiting for it myself," he replied. He looked around. "You'll know what it is when you see it."

"Larry, being with you today has been wonderful," Joanne said softly, looking into his eyes. "I've never been on a nicer picnic, or to a lovelier spot."

Larry leaned toward Joanne and she leaned toward him. Then their lips were touching. They slid their arms around each other and their bodies pressed together as their tongues probed and lashed.

Fire flashed in Larry's body, and from the way Joanne was moving against him and cooing, he knew it was doing the same in hers. He slid his hand under her sweatshirt and moved it up over her soft, silky skin and heard her purring with delight. Then he was startled when his hand slid onto a bare breast. "You...you aren't wearing a bra!" he exclaimed.

"I thought I'd surprise you," Joanne said. He began caressing her breast and she moaned. "Oh, God, Larry, I love it when you touch me!" Her hands opened his jeans, slid inside, and she grasped his penis, which had already begun to strain and swell. She felt him shudder with delight.

Larry peeled Joanne's sweatshirt off and laid her back on the blanket. He peeled her sweatpants down, too, then his hands began to glide over her smooth, warm skin. While his hands explored her, his lips moved to her straining nipples.

Joanne groaned, arching her back, pressing her breasts into his mouth. "Uhhhhhh!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Larry!!! Larry!!!!" she mewled. Her body strained and twisted as his hands slid over it.

Larry was determined to take his time making love. Keeping his touch as light as he could, he explored her fine form, bringing impassioned cries from Joanne as he roused her. He teased her vagina with his fingers and gasps of ecstasy resulted. When he stroked her clit, her gasps turned to wails and her body began to twist and strain. He moved between her out-stretched legs and began kissing her belly.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!! Larry!!! Larry!!!!" Joanne groaned, her actions becoming more and more frenzied. "Uhhhhhhhh!!!!" she grunted when he thrust a finger into her. Her hips were in constant motion and her head rolled from side to side on the blanket.

Larry kissed through Joanne's pubic hair, then lashed her clit with his tongue. Meanwhile, his finger continued delving into her. Her body arched and she went wild.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Larreeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she wailed. Her movements became even more frenzied when an orgasm swept over her.

When Joanne came, Larry, shed his jeans, moved between her legs and plunged his rock-hard organ into her.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" she murmured, her eyes opening. "Godddddd!!! Yesssss!!! Give it to meeeeee!!! Yesssssss!!! Oh, Darling!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh, Darling!!!"

Holding himself above her on outstretched arms, Larry drove into Joanne, his hips slamming against hers, his erection penetrating deep into her. The force of his thrusts made her body quake and her breasts jiggled, making her erect nipples draw circles in the air. "I can't wait, I'm gonna come!! I'm gonna come!" he groaned when he felt his explosion nearing. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Joanne!!!!!!" His scalding effluent spewed from him in powerful spurts, bathing her insides with moist heat.

"Larry!!! Oh, Darling!!! Ohh!!! Ohhhhh!!! So hottttt!!! I...I...I can feel you commmminnnnnnggggg!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Again!! I'm commmminnnngggg agggainnnnnn!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Joanne cried. Her hips strained against his and her pubic bone ground against his as bliss suffused her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12