The Widow Ch. 24

Story Info
Larry comforts Joanne after her ordeal.
2.1k words
4.61
18.1k
2
0

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion in James County XII

The Widow

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty-four

An hour later, Larry and Joanne were sitting on the sofa in Fran's living room. The two men had been taken away by the police and Gail and John had gone back to Greg's house after Larry and John nailed some plywood over Fran's shattered bedroom window.

Joanne was finally starting to relax. That was mainly because Larry's hand was gently, insistently, caressing her breasts through her sweatshirt, teasing first one nipple, then the other. Then it slid into the neck of the sweatshirt and moved softly onto her breasts, continuing to stroke them. It felt wonderful! Very wonderful! Powerful waves of pleasure broke over her.

Greg cupped one breast and Joanne felt her nipple pressing into her lover's cupped palm as he massaged her breast gently. God, it felt so wonderful when he touched her!

"Mmmmm!" Joanne moaned. She looked at Larry, who was gazing at her with fondness.

"Larry! Ohhhhhh!!! Do you have any idea how wonderful you're making me feel?" she murmured as the young man's roving hand continued to stir her deeply. "And how much I need to have you make me feel that way?"

Larry's response was to lower his face to hers and cover her lips with his. Their mouths opened and their tongues entwined in torrid fusion. Joanne's arms slid around his neck, pulling him against her.

They finally broke the kiss, their chests heaving. Larry stretched out on the sofa and Joanne snuggled close against him.

"You make me feel safe again," Joanne said, loving the way it felt to have Larry's arms wrapped around her. It made her feel safe, as if what had happened with the two brutish men had taken place in another world at another time.

"I just wish I could have gotten a piece of that asshole who was trying to hurt you," Larry replied. He chuckled. "Although I have to say Uncle John probably did a better job of taking care of him than I could have." He kissed Joanne again and his hands resumed their delectable explorations, warming her, thrilling her, pushing out the memory of the crude touches of the man who had tried to rape her.

"Oh, Larry!" she moaned, "I need you so much!"

"I'm glad," Larry replied, "because I need you, too!"

Joanne pulled the young man's face to hers and they kissed again. His hands continued to rouse her, to fire her need for him. He pulled her sweatshirt up and with her help soon had it off.

Joanne's fingers went to the buttons of his shirt and started opening them. They tore at each other's clothing and soon their warm, nude bodies were pressed together. Larry's erection was pushing between Joanne's trembling thighs.

"Oh, God, Larry!! I want you!" she told him, "Now! I can't wait! Please, Larry! Please take me!"

Joanne hoped making love with Larry would cleanse her body from memories of the touch of the crude man who'd broken into the house. She desperately needed what she knew Larry would give her!

Exhilarated by the urgency in his lover's voice, Larry rolled on top of her. When he did, his legs slid between hers and his erection rubbed against her vaginal lips.

"Oh, God, Larry!" Joanne groaned. "Being with you like this feels so good! I need you so badly!" She locked her heels behind his legs and pressed herself against him.

Larry moved his hips and his shaft slid into her easily.

"Yesssss, Larry!!! Oh, lover! Yesssss!!!!" Joanne moaned when his stave slid into her snug opening and began to stretch and fill her.

When Larry began moving slowly, Joanne felt every inch of the swollen wand that was buried in her. She rotated her hips and Larry's fullness lashed around inside her, caressing the sensitive walls of her vagina; her clit rubbed deliciously against his pubic bone.

"Lover! Lover! Lover!" she cried, "Oh God! It feels so good having you in me! Nobody, nobody, nobody ever made me feel this way! Oh, God, Larry, I love you!"

They continued to strain against each other as they approached climax, their locked bodies writhing and straining, lips connected, tongues lashing, the fires of passion burning fiercely.

"Now, Larry! Now Take me!! Take meeeeeee!!" Joanne cried, "Please, Larry!!! Lover!!! I need you!!!!" Then she felt his torrid juices exploding into her and her orgasm began.

"Yessss!!! Oh, darling!!! Oh, darling!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!!" she wailed. "I need you!!! I need you so badly!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Take meeeee!!!! Take meeeeeeee!!!! I love you!!! Oh, oh, I love you!!!"

As they lay in each other's arms afterward and Joanne gazed into Larry's adoring eyes. "You know, it's really crazy," she told him.

"What's really crazy?" Larry asked.

"My loving you," Joanne replied. "You're young enough to be my son! But I don't care. You're wonderful and I am in love with you! I can't help myself!"

"I love you, too, Joanne," Larry said, then he kissed her. "And I don't care how old you are. All I want is to be with you."

Joanne smiled and caressed his face. "I know, darling," she said softly, "and you have no idea how much that means to me."

"You know, we should go over and help Uncle John finish that jungle gym," Larry said, "but I guess there are more important things I should do before we go over."

"What important things?" Joanne asked.

"Well...there's this," Larry said. He rolled on top of her and began nibbling her nipples, bringing them quickly to full, tingling, turgidity. Then his lips started traveling down over her full body.

"Ahhhh!!!" Joanne moaned. Her hips rose off the sofa as the young man's tongue stabbed into her vagina. The spearing oral digit moved rapidly, sending lightening bolts of ecstasy flashing into her. Her legs clamped around his head and her hips rocked. He grabbed her buttocks.

"Larry!!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhhh!!!" Joanne moaned, "Ahhhhhhh!! Oh, yessssssssssss!!! Yessssssssssssss!!! Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!"

She continued to shudder in response to Larry's oral assault. Pleasure continued exploding deep inside her and radiating through her body.

Larry kept going until Joanne lay limp and spent. Then he kissed her belly softly, slid up next to her and pulled her into his arms.

"My God, Larry, that was so wonderful!" Joanne exclaimed, hugging him, loving the way it felt to have his body pressed against hers. She began to slide her hands over him. He felt so wonderful!

"Ohhhh!!" Larry moaned, "You sure do know how I like to be touched!"

He rolled on his back to make it easier for Joanne to continue stroking his warm flesh. She kissed his nipples, drawing them out, feeling them harden between her lips. It was lovely, and the way he was shaking, groaning, and twitching when she kissed him told her he loved what she was doing as much as she loved doing it.

"Joanne, you...you're...Ahhh!!! ...driving me...Ohhhh!!! ...crazy!" Larry moaned.

Joanne took his erection in her hand and began stroking it gently. Then she bent and ran her tongue up and down the shaft, leaving it glistening with her saliva.

"Yessss!!! Ohhhh!!! Yessss!!!" Larry, ecstatic, moaned.

Next, Joanne lowered her head over the shaft and let the wedge-shaped tip part her lips, then slide into her mouth. She caressed the engorged wand with her tongue while her head moved up and down. The veined, stretched of Larry's erection slid delightfully past her lips.

"Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!" Larry moaned. "In you!!! Joanne!!! Oh, God!!! I want to be in you!!! Please!!!"

Joanne climbed atop him, her body vibrating with need, and impaled herself on his shaft. "Ohhhh, Larry!!!" she moaned as he slid into her. "You...you always feel so good?"

"Yeahh!!!!" Larry groaned in reply. "It...it...feels fantastic, to me, too!!! That feels so good!!! Oh, God, Joanne, does it ever!!!"

Joanne slowly rocked her hips, the movement causing her indescribable pleasure. Larry thrust his hips in counterpoint to her motions and as he did, his erection massaged her insides. It felt as if he were touching her in places she'd never been touched before.

Joanne leaned forward, supporting her weight on her outstretched arms, continuing to move her hips up and down on Larry's swollen pole. When she leaned forward, her breasts swung out from her body. She saw Larry lift his head, then he caught one swollen nipple between his lips and the resulting sensations sent her spiraling into bliss.

"Aggggghhhhhh!!!! Comminnngggg!!! Darling!!! Darling!!! I'm commminnngggggg!!!!" she cried, "So sweet!!! Ohh!! Ahhh!!! So...So sweet!!! My darling!!! My lover!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

Just as she was starting to dissolve into rapture, Joanne felt Larry's hip motions becoming more frenzied, then she heard his impassioned cries when he blasted his essence into her and once again his warmth bathed her insides.

Later, as they lay in each other's arms, enjoying the glow of shared delight, Joanne realized that no matter what, she was going to keep Larry in her life.

After a bit, Larry kissed her. "I really hate to break up this wonderful time," he said, "but I really should get over and help Uncle John."

They showered, dressed, and were coming out of the bedroom, headed for Greg and Abby's house, when the back door opened.

"Joanne, are you here?" a feminine voice said.

"Fran?" Joanne replied. She looked at Larry, whose face had started to redden. "We're back here," she added.

"We?" Fran responded, sounding surprised. "Joanne, who...?" Her mouth dropped open when Larry and Joanne walked out into the kitchen.

"Hi, Fran," Larry said.

"Ah...you...Joanne..." Fran stammered as she looked from her friend to Larry and back. "Are you two? What's going on? What happened to the back bedroom window?"

"Why don't we go into the living room and sit down," Larry said. "We can explain everything to you."

"Ah...sure," Fran said. "I...I guess I'd...ah...I'd like that."

After they were seated, Larry told Fran what had been going on, starting at the beginning, and continuing through the arrest of the two would-be rapists a few hours earlier.

"Now you know what's what's been happening," he said, finally, finishing his story.

"Joanne, you...you and Larry, you're...you're a couple?" Fran stammered. She was surprised, and a little shocked, to discover what had developed since she'd last seen her friend. And the attempted rape was only a part of it.

Joanne nodded. "I certainly hope we are," she said. "Larry's become a very important person in my life in the last few days. It wasn't anything I planned, and I will admit I'm still a bit surprised by what's happened, but I'm just as sure what I feel for him is real."

Larry smiled. "That's exactly how I feel, too," he said.

"I've got to say I'm stunned," Fran said. "Although I have to say, now that I look at the two of you, there is something pretty powerful going on, here. Ah...I just stopped by to apologize to Joanne for being such a terrible hostess." She grinned. "I guess you didn't really miss me, did you, Joanne?"

Joanne, blushing, shook her head. "I hate to admit it, but I really didn't," she told her friend.

"Ah...well, Joanne, remember I...I told you the other day I'd met someone," Fran continued.

Joanne nodded and said, "I remember."

"Well, next week is school vacation and..." Fran stammered, her face reddening. "We're going away for the week, to the shore."

"That's great news, Fran!" Joanne said. "I'm glad for you."

"I...I've got to get packed," Fran said, standing up. "I...if you want, Joanne, you can stay. You can stay as long as you want."

"Thank you, Fran," Joanne said. "But...but I don't want to impose on you any more. I...I still feel bad that your window got broken and all and..."

"Don't be silly," Fran said. "You can stay here as long as you want. I have a feeling I'm not going to be spending much time here anyhow."

"I...I don't know," Joanne said hesitantly, "I..."

"Actually, I was thinking about asking you if you wanted to move in with me, Joanne," Larry said.

Stunned, but pleased, Joanne looked at the young man. "We'll talk about that later. First, we've got to go over and help Uncle John finish that project," she said. "Fran, you have a good time at the beach, OK? We'll get together and talk when you get back." She stood up. "Come on, Larry, we don't want Uncle John to have to do all the work alone, do we?"

"I guess not," Larry said. "And Fran, John said he'd call the lumber yard and have them bring out a window. We'll probably get it in tomorrow if they have one the right size in stock."

"Don't worry about it," Fran said. She sat there, still looking stunned, as Joanne and Larry got up and left the house.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers